• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

tumblr_ndwbd4m9XX1qhwguzo1_500 copy.jpg
Katsuro slept wonderfully. No wonder Se Yoon and Hoseok did this every night. He was warm and comfortable, more so than any other night he had slept there. He stayed asleep until he felt movement around him, groaning softly and burying his face closer to his boyfriend. But then his eyes slid open and he looked up, giving off a sleepy smile. "Hey," he said, voice raspy. He closed his eyes again before curling back up against him, almost falling back asleep instantly.
tumblr_ooi8rnUmhr1tosopuo1_500.gif
Hoseok finally fell asleep early in the morning, so by the time morning rolled around and sunlight poured into their room, he was grumpy. He sat up, looking around the room to see where everyone was. He saw Se Yoon on the couch and he instinctually moved towards the couch, even if he was half asleep. He wrapped his arms around Se Yoon, burying his face in the side of his neck and taking a deep breath in. "You're not allowed to sleep away from me again." He mumbled.​

tumblr_o9mj7dm6fD1vwr8oro1_500.gif

Tae Won gave Katsuro a sleepy smile, "Hey," He replied before letting out a soft yawn. He wrapped his arms back around Katsuro. "Did you sleep well?" He whispered, not realizing Katsuro was falling back to sleep. He slowly lifted up his head so he could see if Se Yoon and Hoseok were awake. When he saw they were, he felt him and Katsuro should get up. But he knew he'd feel bad if he made Katsuro get up. "Will I meet your sisters this vacation?' He asked. If they were going to go on dates and hang out, he was sure he would meet them.

tumblr_ome9lxZcGd1vf2atco1_500.gif

Se Yoon let a grin appear on his face when Hoseok wrapped his arms around. He let out a quiet laugh at Hoseok's words. "Why? Miss me too much?" He teased. "But what happens when it gets to warm? How will you sleep during break?" He asked with a small frown as he reached up to stroke the other's hair.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro mumbled softly, knowing that Tae Won was speaking to him, but didn't quite want to answer yet. He rolled onto his back and looked up at him, a small smile on his face. "Yes... You'll met them.. And they'll be difficult at first but then they'll love you." He was pausing before some words, having a hard time staying awake. "They'll love you because you're nice and cute, the best...."
Hoseok leaned into his hand, "I did miss you." he mumbled into his shoulder, "when it gets hot, I'll sit above the covers and still have my arm over you or I'll have a hand going under the covers and hold your hand. And during the break... Well you'll just have put me in your bag and take me with you." He kissed his neck gently, "You don't get to leave me."​

Tae Won laughed faintly at the others sleepiness. "Mm? They will?" He asked softly. "Ah, you should probably go back to sleep," He noticed before shifting, so he was more comfortable. "I'll fall asleep with you, and when we get up we can go on our date... Sound like a good plan?" He paused. "Or we could just get up now."

Se Yoon hummed as Hoseok spoke."Sounds like a good plan," He joked. He blushed when he felt his boyfriend kiss his neck. "But really, you need to come up with something because you said you have to stay home all break," He whined. "I guess you'll have to pretend I'm there then," He sighed.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro groaned and shook his head, sitting up from the bed, his curly hair sticking up everywhere. He rubbed his eyes before falling over to lay his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Date now..." He mumbled, hands reaching to gently pull on his shirt, trying to get Tae Won closer, even if he didn't need to. "wanna go ice skating and hold your hand...."
"Well, I'm already going to come help you guys make kimchi. So that means you'll have me for at least one night more than likely." He rested his chin on his shoulder, "So the rest of the time... I'll just take the bus up to see you"​

Tae Won held in a laugh as he watched Katsuro sit up."Ah, you're so cute," He cooed before shifting so they were closer because that's what Katsuro seemed to want. "Mhm, then let's get up so we can go," He replied. As he sat up, he pulled Katsuro up with him. "Hurry hurry hurry, let's go," He joked. "The more earlier we go the less people."

Se Yoon nodded, "That is true, but.... you can't sleep over my house every single day." As much as he wanted to stay home with Hoseok to help him sleep, he had promised his friends he'd go out with them. "I need to get ready soon, I made plans with my friends to go out... I mean, you can come if you want," He offered. "You should get rest while we still have time."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsu almost fell forward when Tae Won pulled him up, earning another groan. But he eventually crawled up, managing to his feet. "Coffee...I need coffee..." He mumbled as he wandered over to their small kitchen to put a pot on. He yawned and stretched, his shirt pilling up a little as he stretched.
Hoseok grumbled, "we'll figure it out. We'll make it work. Even if I just get to see you I know I'll sleep better." He kissed his cheek one more time before giving him one more tight squeeze. "No, you can go ahead and go. You need time with just your friends. Though you having besides us is kind of scandalous." He laughed softly, "I'll be here waiting for you."​

Tae Won watched as Katsuro walked towards the kitchen. He stayed in his bed for a bit before following after Katsuro. Though he stopped at the couch and plopped down next to Hoseok. He turned slightly and extended his arm around to reach Se Yoon, holding them in some awkward hug. "Good morning my honeys," He greeted, not caring if he was ruining the moment for the two. He stayed there for a few moments before getting up and walking towards the kitchen. He walked slowly and quietly with the idea of scaring Katsuro. "Boo!" He shouted before grabbing his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Alright, I'll get ready later," Se Yoon replied before tilting his head so he was able to peck a kiss on Hoseok's lips. "I love you," He whispered. He rolled his eyes when Tae Won came over to bother them. He opened his mouth to say something, but the quiet ring of his phone cut him off. Quickly he answered his phone. "Hello," He greeted. "Mhm, I'll be ready in like an hour." After the quick phone call, he hung up and set his phone down.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro was minding his own business, taking the sugar and a spoon so that he could pour it into his coffee when he felt his boyfriend grab his shoulders and shout in his ear. The first reaction his tired mind could come up with was scream; so he did. It was a lot higher pitched than his voice was, his spoon falling to the floor. He whipped around, "TAE WON!" he shouted, not actually minding once his brain figured it out who it was that did it. "I almost threw sugar all over the place!"
"I love you too." He luckily got in before Tae Won interrupted them, then the phone, then Katsuro screaming. "Ugh." he rolled over on the couch, burying his head in the pillows, "why can we never be normal in the mornings and just be quiet...." They always had normal morning, but this one he was trying to woo his boyfriend. How dare the universe.​

Tae Won grinned at the reaction he received. "You're voice goes ten million octaves higher when you scream," He teased. "I'm crying," He laughed as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Ah, my stomach hurts now," He sighed. "Alright I'll stop bothering you for now." After a few moments of thinking, he decided to eat food rather than drinking coffee.

Se Yoon was surprised when he heard Katsuro scream. "What even?" He questioned. "Because," He started, dragging it out. "Everyone's too loud," He explained. "Just try to fall asleep." He reached for the TV remote, and clicked the button. He made sure to turn down the volume so it wasn't too loud.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
Katsuro gave a small pout of his lips, shaking the sugar off his hands in the sink before walking over to Tae Won and crossed his arms. "Oh no you don't, you don't get to eat breakfast as if you didn't do anything." He wasn't really made, but he did want to play. "What are you gonna do to make it up to me, hm?"
Hoseok got up from the couch and moved back to his bed, "Its not the same." He grumbled as he buried his face int he pillows, "It doesn't smell like you..." It still did, just not as if Se Yoon had just crawled out of it. It was cold and he was pouting. The apartment was full of pouty boyfriends this morning. "Come lay in bed for just a minute" He said as he offered up his arms.​

Tae Won frowned when Katsuro wouldn't let him eat food. "But I'm hungry," He complained. "Make it up to you?" He questioned with a small joking scoff. His boyfriend's little mad act wasn't bothering him... Though a small part of him was a bit worried he was. "You're mad? It was just a small little thing, my dear," He teased. "I feel like the date we have is good enough, right?" He mumbled before going back to grabbing something to eat. "Yah, Se Yoon, I'm going to eat one of your Choco pies, ok?" He called out as he reached into the box to grab one of the packages. "Ah they're lot smaller than I remember," He mumbled. When Se Yoon yelled back, "Whatever," Tae Won took the package out. He glanced over to Katsuro. "What, are you still mad?" He asked.

Se Yoon let out a soft laugh as Hoseok complained. "You're so weird," He sighed. He had never focused much on smells. A smile appeared on his face when Hoseok wanted him to come and lay with him. "Ok, just for a quick moment. I don't want to be late or end up rushing." Nor did he want to end up falling asleep. He forced himself up off the couch and walked towards Hoseok's bed before climbing in. He scooted a bit closer so he was comfortable.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsu still pretended to pout the whole time that Tae Won was getting food from their roommate, but then he saw that worried look on his boyfriend's face nd he couldn't help but snort out a laugh. He shook his head and moved to kiss his cheek, "No, I'm not mad. I never was." He squeezed his shoulder before going back over to his coffee to grab it before sitting down. "I'm awake now thats for sure."
"Quick. I promise." Hoseok hummed as Se Yoon finally laid next to him. He buried his face into his neck the second he got close enough, his arms wrapping around him. He could feel himself starting to fall asleep again, but he knew he couldn't because then Se Yoon wouldn't be able to get up again. "Set an alarm. Because this might backfire...."​

Tae Won rolled his eyes when Katsuro laughed at him. "So mean," he complained before biting into his treat. He followed his boyfriend towards the couch before taking a seat next to him. "Ah, I guess my scare tactic worked... Now you're awake," He grinned before leaning back. "Maybe we should get ready soon," He mumbled as he kept his eyes glued to the TV screen.

Se Yoon hummed in response when Hoseok suggested he should set an alarm. Gently he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I'll set it to go off in twenty minutes," He explained as he began to set up the time. He set the phone off to the side. There was no doubt Hoseok would fall asleep so he just decided to encourage it. "Take a nap," He whispered, not really knowing what else to say or exactly how to encourage it.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro ruffled his hair before sitting down with his coffee. "Finish eating then we can go. There's no rush really." He hummed as he pulled his phone out and started looked over his social media accounts. He hadn't really had a chance to do that lately so it was a little refreshing to see what his friends were doing across the sea. He figured that with Tae Won staring at the TV the way he was it would be awhile.
Hoseok chuckled, even as his eyes closed, "YYou just want me to fall asleep so that you can leave me easily." His arms wrapped around Se Yoon's waist and held him close. He knew he'd have to leave, and he'd never stop him from doing so, but he could always play like he would. He buried his face against Se Yoon's shoulder and slowly started to drift off according to his boyfriend's encouragements.​

"Okay," Tae Won replied. He took a quick glance over at Katsuro's phone. It was quick enough that his boyfriend wouldn't notice. It peaked his interest when he noticed Katsuro was looking at social media accounts. He assumed they were his old friends. He wondered what they were like... A sigh escaped him as he realized Katsuro didn't have that many friends in Korea. Maybe he should somehow force his boyfriend to make more friends? "I'll get ready first," he informed as he finished up his food.

"Mmm, that's exactly what I want so sleep," Se Yoon joked. He reached over to run his fingers through Hoseok's hair. "Sleep sleep," he whispered. Slowly he pulled his hand away once Hoseok began to fall asleep. He craned his neck so he could watch the TV even if it was a terrible view and hard to see. He had to entertain himself somehow even if it mean for worsening his sore neck.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro heard the sigh and it made him look up from his phone, wondering what caused it. But he didn't ask why, just smiled and nodded when Tae Won got up. Did he see something on his phone that he didn't like? He quickly looked back over it, making sure there wasn't anything. He hummed softly, not seeing what it was, so he decided to just drink his coffee and finish up so he was ready to get ready once Tae won was finished.
Hoseok leaned into Se Yoon's hands, loving how they felt in his hair. It was one of his weaknesses that he would never say out loud, but would always give into if someone found out about it. And thankfully his boyfriend knew. So it was no question that he fell asleep with very little coaxing. It was almost heaven to have his boyfriend laying on him again in their bed. He was warm and comfortable, it was great. He knew he was sleeping through that alarm.​

Tae Won went to search for an outfit. He really wasn't in the mood to style an outfit but he didn't want to look unfashionable or like he didn't care about his appearance. He mumbled under his breath as he gathered an outfit that's went for the more comfortable look, but it wouldn't make him look lazy. He made his way to the bathroom before quickly getting ready. He even managed to fit in a short shower. Eventually he was out of the bathroom and was on the finally task of drying his hair.

(I guess the alarm should go off since liek tae won even took a shower idkiskild)

Se Yoon was so engrossed in the show, he never noticed the time go by. The sudden blare of the alarm shocked him. Quickly he reached for his phone and shut off the annoyingly loud alarm. "Ugh," he groaned as he stretched his neck. He felt like time had flown by... Had he really spent the time staring at the TV? He frowned before looking down at the sleeping Hoseok. "Hoseok~" He whispered as he patted his boyfriend's cheek. "Wake up."
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsuro made it to the bathroom after Tae Win was done, just taking enough time to freshen up and clean up. He did his hair, pulling back the curl in a half pony tail, just to pull some of the heaviness away from his eyes. He only put a little bit of make up on, just to make him look less tired. He finished his bathroom routine before heading out to the main room to find an outfit. He wanted to look cute for their date but knew he had to be practical. So he chose black skinny jeans with a turtle neck sweater that would fit under his coat. He chose ear muffs instead of a beanie so that it wouldn't mess up his hair either. "I'm ready when you are!" he called out to Tae Won, forgetting that Hoseok was still sleeping but thankfully the alarm went off to remind him.
Hoseok heard the alarm, but only frowned and gave a small groan. If Se Yoon wasn't laying on him, he might have rolled over to bury himself under the covers so he didn't have to face reality. Which wasn't that bad because technically he could just roll back over and fall asleep. "I don't want to get up..." He grumbled, opening his eyes reluctantly. But he knew that Se Yoon would just keep hitting his face until he opened his eyes. "Do you have to leave now?"​

Tae Won watched as Katsuro disappeared into the bathroom. He dropped the towel onto the couch and dropped with it. He tapped his foot on the ground as he waited for Katsuro to get ready. He was grabbing his jacket when he heard Katsuro yell to him. "Alright let's go then," He laughed as he walked up to the door before slipping on his shoes.
He smiled when he saw what Katusro was wearing. "You look cute," He smiled as he leaned against the door.

Se Yoon grinned when Hoseok opened his eyes. "Yes, I need to get ready soon. I want to take a shower," He answered. "Get up, I don't want to be late," He pouted. He reached up and brushed Hoseok's hair from his face. "Your hair is such a mess," He teased as he pulled his boyfriend's arms off him. "You can go back to sleep if you want then," He whispered before sitting up.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Katsu beamed when Tae Won complimented his outfit. It meant the world that he thought that. He looked down and swayed a bit, "thanks." he looked back up and kissed Tae Won's cheek, "you look cute too." He bent over and pulled his boots on before looking back to their other two roommates to shout at them. "Bye guys! Have fun!" He got a small wave from Hoseok, he figured it was the most he could muster.

Once out the door with Tae Won, he was grinning ear to ear. "So, which direction are we going in?"
"No," Hoseok groaned, sitting up when he felt Se Yoon get off of him. He pouted as he watched him, "Its not the same without you. I couldn't sleep at all..." He groaned and got up, moving a hand through his hair to try and smooth it out. "I've been thinking of trimming my hair, do you think I should?" He wasn't stopping his boyfriend from getting ready, just following him a bit.​

Tae Won thought for a moment. "Um, we go this way," He answered as he walked, not completely confident with his answer. "Thankfully it's not far away. It's near the park we went to," He explained. "Once we get off of campus we'll be there in no time." He hurried down the steps, almost slipping at one point. He understood this was dangerous but didn't care to stop it until he fell down into the snow. Before rolling over onto his back, he cursed under his breath. He was left feeling pretty embarrassed, but he decided to play it off cool. "Ah, Katsuro save me," He said dramatically as he held his arms out. He knew his face was probably red, but he could just blame that on the snow.

Se Yoon sighed when Hoseok brought up not being able to sleep without him. "I don't know how'll you survive this vacation." He climbed out of his boyfriend's bed before walking towards his dresser. "If you want to," He replied as he pulled a shirt from one of his draws. "But you should get it professionally done because if you do it yourself, you'll screw up," He said as he set the shirt down so he could look for a pair of pants.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

katsuro jumped when he saw Tae Won fall into the snow. He stood there for a moment, his hands covering his mouth as he smiled down at him. He gave a small laugh before pulling his phone out to take his picture. "So cute." He slipped it away before reaching down to take his hands, linking their fingers together as he pulled him up slowly, so they both didn't fall over.
Hoseok hummed softly, thinking about it. He reached up and tugged on his bangs a bit before letting his hand drop down. "I only did that once and it was very easy to fix." He puffed a cheek out as he crossed his arms. "You'll never let that go will you?" But he found himself smiling anyways. At least he didn't have to shave his head after. "But of course I'll get it professionally done. I have a great barber now thank you very much."

tumblr_inline_nulds2heas1ruvz88_500.gif

Tae Won eyes widened when he took the picture. "Not fair," He complained. "You better not show anyone that picture," He groaned as he took Katsuro's hand, pulling himself back up. "C'mon lets go," He smiled as he trudged through the snow, making sure to be more careful. "So..." He trailed off. "What are your friends like back home?" He asked as his eyes flickered from Katsuro back to the walkway.
(He lowkey wants to meet them. Though he'd have to Skype them).

hyungwon-beautiful-album-photoshoot.gif

Se Yoon let out a soft laugh. "No, I'm never letting that go." He rummaged through his draw to find the last pieces of his outfits. "Hey, before vacation we should take a picture together and then we can make it our homescreen or something," He paused. "Just incase you miss me too much," he teased. "And if anyone questions it, we can just say it's because we're best friends." Her gathered his stuff together before hurrying into the bathroom.

YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
"What will you do if I do show people?" he gave a smirk, not really having any intention of showing it to anyone. It was their own little secret. He started walking and looked up to him when he spoke again. "My friends?" He hummed as he thought about it, not really sure on how to describe them. "Well.... My best friend Thomas is loud and is really out going... He loves dirt bikes and skateboarding. I can't do any of that, but he really just liked it when I went and watched him. He has enough ego for the two of us..." Was he saying the right things? Was that even what he was asking?
Hoseok groaned at the little tease, but looked back to him. "Pictures?" He liked that idea. He loved taking photos and had plenty of just Se Yoon so it wouldn't be too weird. He'd have to make sure that it wasn't too couplely so that it didn't give them away. But then, maybe they could have their own like that so that it could just be for them. "I would really like that. We don't really have a lot together."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back