• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

pasta

gogo dancer
HAD TO DELETE BC THE CODE SCREWED UP, AND HTML WAS TAKEN AWAY. ;[ 

IT WAS RUINING THE ENTIRE PAGE TT

Last edited by a moderator:
((Ahhh your format is so cool!! I didnt know that was possible!!)) 

Katsuro sat in the cab on his way to his new school with a scowl on his face, contemplating his life decisions that brought him to this point. Last thing he knew, was that he was happy in his home in America, playing video games with his best friend, who was on the verge of maybe being his boyfriend, when his mom came rushing in, saying they were moving to Korea. He didnt know any Korean, except for the few songs he heard here and there, but that didnt do much for him. He had to take only crash courses in the language, his brain aching after how much he tried to learn. It didnt do much, he wasn't always the best at academics, so because of those poor life decisions, he was being sent to boarding school while his parents got to stay at their new, cushy home. His parents couldn't spare the time to drop him off.  It was so new! Everything was! The language, the culture, he wasn't going to be able to handle it and he was only here for 3 days. 

And to an all boys school. He was so screwed. 

He closed his eyes as he stepped out of the cab and went to the front office to try and find where he was supposed to live next. 

-----

Hoseok looked up from the magazine he had in his hand as he laid against the couch. He wasn't as worried of the new roommate as his other two dorm mates were, nothing could be worse than the last one they had. He still had awful flash backs of the guy. He pushed up to watch the other boy "Tae Won says a lot," He hummed as he stood up and actually moved to help him gather dishes they left behind. "Are you really worried about him? Or has Tae Won gotten into your head again?" He gave a smirk over his shoulder as he attempted to wash the dishes in the sink. "Where is he anyways? He should be here soon."

@FairlyLocal

~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_n11sysmdA81sz0j5io4_r1_250.gif

Se Yoon rolled his eyes at Hoseok. "Pftttt. Shut up. He hasn't." He contined to put stuff away. "I'll text Tae Won, and make him come home or something. I don't know about the new roommate. Soon is soon."

[SIZE= 12px]------[/SIZE]

Tae Won was in the process of going over the notes he had taken when his phone made a quiet ding. Letting out a sigh, he picked up his phone to check to see what had disturbed his studying. Of course it Se Yoon telling him to come back to the dorm. What went wrong? Why did they have to bother him. Calling seemed like the best answer. 

After gathering his stuff together, he stood up and proceeded to leave the library. A quick walk around later, he find a bench to sit at. He dialed his roommate's number. "Why do I need to come back to the dorm now?" He questioned. After So Yoon gave him a really stupid explanation, Tae Won decided to just go home. 

He stared at his phone as he walked through the campus. He accidentally bumping into another student, causing him to quickly look up from his phone. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry," he apologized. He tilted his head, not recognizing the boy he had just bumped into. As he stared at him more, he realized he wasn't Korean. "You're knew around here? Huh? I'll see you around I guess," he mumbled [SIZE= 12px]before walking away, waving as he walked along.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Finally he reached the dorm to find the dorm looking better than what it looked like before. He let out a sigh of relief. "The roommate's not here yet?" He asked as he put his stuff on his bed aka the top bunk of one of the two bunk beds. Currently the bottom bunk of his bunk bed was unoccupied. [/SIZE]

@Ponyo62 

Hoseok laughed softly, drying his hands on a towel once he was finished with the dishes, moving to lean over Se Yoon's shoulder to try and talk into the phone so Tae Won could hear him. It only made him laugh harder and snort, leaving his roommate alone so he could go sit up on his bunk and read comics until Tae Won got back. He could keep his own buck messy dammit. 

----

Katsuro barely registered that he was bumped into, only looking up when he had to catch the paper he was holding in his hand. He looked up to the other boy, confusion written over his face as he tried to decipher what was being said. He picked up a few words here and there, like "sorry" and "new." but other than that, he didnt get any of it. He nodded to the boy softly and watched him walk off in the same direction he seemed to be heading. He adjusted the scarf he was wearing before puffing his chest up with confidence and headed towards his new dorm. 

Please let my new roommates be nice. 

There he was, standing in front of the door, listening to the voices inside talking in the language he didnt understand. He hated this. But he had to make due with what he had. With a deep breath, he gave a brief knock before entering, his cheeks slightly red just from anticipation. "H-Hello." He began in Korean, his accent a tad shaky, "My name ...my name is Katsuro Saito. I am.. Your new roommate." He smiled softly as he managed to get it out, even though he was rehearsing in the cab the whole way to the school. He blinked, until he saw the boy he bumped into earlier. "Ah, you...?" 

"Huh?" Hoseok leaned over his edge of the bed, "Did you guys get to meet without us?! Not fair!"

@FairlyLocal

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won heard the door open. He forced himself to stop leaning against the counter and get up. He walked over to the door. It must be the new roommate at the door. He opened the door, surprised to see it was the boy he had bumped into previously. "Oh hey," he smiled.  He glanced back at Hoseok and rolled his eyes. "I bumped into him by accident. I didn't even know..." He turned back to face Katsuro. "I'm Tae Won. That Hoseok and that Se Yoon."

He had noted the boy's accent... it sounded like a American accent. He itched his nose with the back of his hand. "You're from the US?" He asked in English. 

He swiftly moved out of the way so the new roommate could come in. "Welcome to the place where you'll be spending the next two years."  The dorm was quite nice. Right when you walked in you were greeted by two bunk beds. Beyond that was a small kitchen. Then there was a door that most likely led to the bathroom. Separating the bed area and kitchen was a couch and a tv. Everything was connected (except the bathroom of course), all one room. It actually quite small, but still nice and cozy. "You'll be sleeping here," he pointed to the bottom bunk that was empty. "I sleep above you... and yeah. Everything else is explanatory..." He paused. "Have you gotten your key to the dorm yet?" 

-----

Se Yoon just watched. He didn't know how to speak English though he had been talking classes for the past two years and he still didn't even know much English. Tragic really.  He glanced over at Hoseok before climbing up the bunk bed to sit next to him. "You're my best friend now." He had always said Tae Won and Hoseok were both his best friends, but apparently he had forgotten because he was telling Hoseok again. "Even though sometimes I want to smack so hard that you fall on the ground and becomes unconscious."

He patted his pockets to find his keys. "I lost my keys to my dorm..." he frowned. "For the sixteenth million time." He was planning on going to the convenience store to make some ramyeon there... maybe have some pudding with it. It still haunted him... that one time he had to clime in the window, in the pouring rain because he forgot his keys and no one was home to open the door for him... Not to mention, their dorm was on the second floor. 

[SIZE= 12px](It's not letting me tag because I'm on my phone TT. Stupid glitch).[/SIZE]

Katsuro watched the boys talk, his brain racing to try and keep up with what little vocabulary he knew. Then one started talking English, Tae Won. His new friend. He wanted to cling to his roommate for thankfully speaking English. It wasn't going to help him learn the language, but at least he could break into it slowly. 

"I am. I was born in Japan but grew up in America." He said as he followed him to the bunk beds after the small tour he received of the apartment he was now sharing with three other boys. How did they live? Didn't they want privacy? He tilted his head as he went to set a bag on his mattress, sitting down on it, "thank you." He smiled softly, moving to adjust his glasses as he felt up his bed. "I haven't. Not yet... they said they had to make copies of them." He looked up at Tae Won again, "does that mean I'll have to wait for one of you guys to come and get me?" 

Hoseok looked over to Se Yoon, raising an eyebrow. While he knew both of his roommates where his best friends, he just felt a better connection with Se Yoon, felt almost more natural. "What do you want..." he narrowed his eyes to look at his best friend, "if you want to borrow my keys then you can just ask..." he leaned over to look at him better, as if he was trying to see any alternative motive behind those innocent eyes. "Or are you asking me to go with you? But I'm not paying for wherever it is." 

@FairlyLocal

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won shrugged, "I suppose you could wait for one of us, but... Actually just wait for me because they'll probably forget or something like that..." he trailed off before glancing around at his surroundings. 

[SIZE= 12px]"Well I recommend you go to unpack your stuff. There's draws underneath the bottom bunk." The ones who slept on the top bunk had to use the dressers that were pressed up against the bunk beds. Yeah, everything was crammed into this dorm, but the boy's were use to it. "By the way... during fall and winter time... sometimes even spring, it's super cold. Like the hearing barely works so we have to buy small heaters that you can plug in, and electric blankets, but we can't keep those on all the time because it could start a fire. Someone has to be in the dorms and awake to have them on... so once everyone goes to bed they're off, and then it becomes colder and colder:"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Good luck trying to find out where everything is tomorrow... this schools huge. Have you gotten your schedule yet?" He asked before pausing. "Do you speak Korean? Like...you understand want Se Yoon and Hoseok... right?" This was the question he had been dying to ask. This question would determine if he would be in his classes or not.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]-----[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon stared back blankly at the boy he was sitting next to. "Huh? No I just realized I lost my keys and I think I left them at... Ki Nam's house." He paused for a moment. "Hm... I guess you can come. I'm just going to the convenience store to eat." It was like any convenience store, except at these one store you could make food and drinks there. Of course you had to pay for the stuff though. He began to climb down off the top bunk. He was ready to leave to go eat. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Ewe. I have swim practice tomorrow after classes are over. Kill me now," he mumbled to himself as he read the text one of his teammates has texted him. I mean of course he liked swim team, but he really wasn't in the mood for it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Ponyo62[/SIZE]

There were so many rules that he was trying to keep up with, they made sense, but he hoped he remembered. He just met these guys yet he still didnt know if he trusted them to not try and kill him while he slept. He didnt like to think about it but he really hoped that these guys wouldn't get that mad at him for if he forgot something. He looked up to the other male, the nervousness setting in his eyes, "Uh, yeah I have a schedule... The people at the front desk told me to maybe ask one of you guys to help me find my way around, maybe go to class a little early so I can look." He tried to look for his schedule until the dreaded question was asked. "Uh..." He sighed softly, "I can read it better than I speak it." He was better at memorizing things, could write them out easily, but when it cam to speaking, he suddenly would forget words and grammar, it didnt make sense to him. "I can kind of understand them." He said as he glanced over his shoulder to look at his other two dorm mates who were crawling off the bunk bed. "But I dont know all of what they're saying... Words here and there." 

"You guess I can come? I'm wounded." Hoseok chuckled softly as he climbed down the ladder as well, "Yae Won! We're going out for a bit! I have my keys so unless I loose them too you better be here to open the door! Or you new kid!" He pointed to Katsuro before walking past to go get his shoes on. "You guys want or need anything from the store just text us!"

Katsuro looked to the other boys, frowning softly that he know was going to be left alone with only one of them, making the situation more awkward to him at least. He didnt know how Tae Won felt but he hoped that it didnt get too tense between them while everyone was gone. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won wasn't too surprise that Katsuro couldn't speak Korean. "Oh." He paused. "You'll probably have to have one of the teachers teach you Korean. They probably have it all set up and stuff." He nodded towards the two males as they left. 

"I could try to teach you... Let me see your schedule," he said before gently taking the sheet of paper that held the schedule. "Hm... Alright. We have some classes together like gym... Are you doing any after school activities like band?" He asked.

All of the sudden Tae Won felt hungry. He would text his friends for food, but they were probably going to eat there and take forever. Plus they had like snacks in the dorm, so it was fine. 

---

[SIZE= 12px]After walking for what felt like forever they were at that god damn convenience store. Instantly when they walked in to the small corner convenience store, Se Yoon was already looking for the food he wanted. The ramen, the pudding,  and lastly the energy drink. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Get whatever you want," he said to Hoseok. Se Yoon was probably going to end up getting food for their dorm. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He grabbed the package of ramen swiftly and went to search for the other stuff he wanted.[/SIZE]

"I uh...." he shook his head, "I was never into clubs. I just want to go to school and just focus on that. My parents really are pushing me to get better grades.... that's why I'm here." He looked up at him with a slightly guilty. He just wanted to get through school, graduate and then go back home so he could get back to his plans. Maybe he should appreciate this opportunity a bit more, but he just wanted life to go back to normal. This wasn't normal for him sndnso far he hated it. He looked back up to Tae Won, "are you in any clubs?" 

--

Hoseok walked in behind his friend, looking around the store. He wasn't really hungry, he just wanted to come along, not really wanting  to look at their slightly pathetic-looking, new roommate. It almost pissed him off a little bit he hoped that he'd get better and not be so... whimpish. "So What do you think?" He said to Se Yoon once he walked up to him, "I have this feeling he's going to glue himself to Tae Won. It annoys me already." 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won nodded, "Oh." He paused before answering the question. "I use to be on the basketball team, but I quit just recently because my grades were slipping," he explained. "So now I just study at the library after school."

"What do you think about South Korea so far?" He asked. "I know you left all your friends behind... but just think of it as a country. Do you think it's nice or meh?" He asked. He was honestly curious. What did the foreigner think of this country? That led him on to think about how the foreigner felt about leaving all his friends behind.

----

Se Yoon rolled his eyes at his friend. "He'll probably stick to him because Tae Won knows English... is it that big of a problem that you have to be annoyed with it?" He asked as he turned around to face his best friend. He patted Hoseok's shoulder. "Just let it be." He turned back around and continued to find the things he wanted. He added another thing to his list, kimchi to go with the ramen.

Katsuro thought what he had seen so far, biting his lip as he did so. "I mean. It's pretty. Definitely different than my home town. He shrugged lightly. "But. I haven't really had a chance to get to know it yet. We got here and I helped my parents move into their house and then I came here. So I've really only been in the country for.... three days?" He shrugged. "Can't be helped. I'm sure I'll get used to it." He nodded and smiled up at him a little sadly. He just wanted to be home. 

-- 

Hoseok pouted a moment but nodded, feeling a little more reassured that things would go smoothly. He went and grabbed a drink, paying for it right away so he could walk around and drink it while Se Yoon figured out what he wanted to eat. "How much food are you planning on buying?"

@FairlyLocal

~Park Tae Won~

"Ah... Well I'm sure you'll love it once you've stayed long enough..." He paused for a second. "Where in the US did you come from?" He asked. "I came from California," he informed. He hadn't mentioned he was actually American until now. 

"Hey, you want something to eat?" He asked almost immediately after he asked the previous question. He walked over to the kitchen. "We have plenty of food that was provided by the school." The school had a lot of money so instead of making parents give their children food to buy groceries, they just bought it for them. Indeed, this was a school was rich families send their sons.

---

Se Yoon looked back at his friend and rolled his eyes. He was actually quite small and thin, but he ate whatever he wanted, and never gained weight. "As much as I want."

Eventually he was done in a minute or two. As he was setting the stuff on the counter in front of the cashier. "Um... Can I have one egg please?" He asked as took out his wallet. After paying for all the food he bought, he hurried over to the area where you cook the ramen.

Katsuro hoped as well that he would soon fall in love with this country. Its not that he hated it, it just wasn't what he wanted. "I'm from Washington. The state...not the city..." He paused for a moment, hoping that it didnt seem too douchey to say it that way, but it happened all the time back at home so why wouldn't it happen here? He looked up at him again, "Food?" His stomach growled a little bit at the idea of eating, but it made him nervous. "Yeah. I'm hungry. Do we eat here or are we going out?" He stood up, brushing his pants off. 

--

Hoseok leaned against the wall as he sipped his drink, watching as the ramen was cooked. "Are we taking it home? Or are you planning on eating here?" He didnt mind where they went, but it was nice to get some air from their stuff dorm room that just got a little stuffier. "They'll probably eat on their own dont you think?" 

Katsuro hoped as well that he would soon fall in love with this country. Its not that he hated it, it just wasn't what he wanted. "I'm from Washington. The state...not the city..." He paused for a moment, hoping that it didnt seem too douchey to say it that way, but it happened all the time back at home so why wouldn't it happen here? He looked up at him again, "Food?" His stomach growled a little bit at the idea of eating, but it made him nervous. "Yeah. I'm hungry. Do we eat here or are we going out?" He stood up, brushing his pants off. 

--

Hoseok leaned against the wall as he sipped his drink, watching as the ramen was cooked. "Are we taking it home? Or are you planning on eating here?" He didnt mind where they went, but it was nice to get some air from their stuff dorm room that just got a little stuffier. "They'll probably eat on their own dont you think?" 

(omfg... I'm so sorry :( I never got the notification for this). 

~Park Tae Won~

c3cd449d-6954-4635-a5b3-7c396d424860+%25281%2529.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won paused for a moment. "Either is fine. I have money on me... So why not?" Going out to eat wouldn't hurt anyone. Luckily the school lets students leave campus after school hours. "Lets just go out," He smiled. He hurried to grab his jacket from off his bed. Quickly he slipped it on before letting out a soft sigh. ",,,Mmm..." He hummed as he checked to see if his money would be enough, and of course, as he expected, there was enough. "Ready to go?" He asked as he ran his hand through his hair. "Lets go to an actual restaurant unlike Se Yoon and Hoseok."[/SIZE]

(I decided to have a FC for Se Yoon. XP I used Hyungwon from Monsta X),

160601muvibank_013_by_shadicemaple-da9jenl.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon shrugged, "Eat it here I guess..." He cracked the egg and dropped it into the cooking ramen before throwing away the egg shell. "They probably will... It's not like I'm planning on bringing them food or anything," He snickered before pouring the now done ramen in a bowl. Carefully he brought his bowl over to the tables. No one was in the tiny store, and Se Yoon enjoyed that. He rubbed the wooden chopsticks on the edge of the table to make them break apart more easily. "Sit down," He said looking over at Hoseok.[/SIZE]

large.gif

"What?" Katsuro stood up, watching his roommate put his coat on. So many scenarios were running through his head if he said no, or yes. He could be alone, labeled as a loner, making it difficult to get a long with any of his roommates....He was being dramatic.... And he knew it. So he reached into his suit case and pulled out his hoodie, pulling it on over his button up. "I have money too!" He trotted after him, slipping his shoes on as he trailed after him. He was going to do this. He was going to make friends. He could make it through these next few years. He put his hands in his pockets, "So I have to almost always to wait for one of you to come open the door until my key is ready right?"

((So cute!! I decided to use Lee Jong Suk for Hoseok))

tumblr_mljpwzThdb1rb44yfo2_500.gif

Hoseok sat down next to him, almost envious he didnt get some ramen himself, but his stomach protested from the big meal he had eaten earlier. So he decided to just sip on his soda and watch his best friend."By the way, didnt you have a date or something the other day? you never told me about it even though you came home late and woke me up in the middle of the night, stumbling around." He gave a smirk, always loving to tease Se Yoon about his adventures when he wasn't around. 

@FairlyLocal

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won nodded, "Yeah you should probably wait for one of us because how are you going to get in without us? So waiting is best." He opened up the door, and stepped out. After Katsuro was out, Tae Won shut, and locked the door behind him. "Alright lets go." He thought for a moment. "Where should we go?" He asked as he began to walk down the hall, towards the stairs. "Maybe a small restaurant?" He suggested. "I know a good one. They serve good sannakji," He smiled. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon stopped eating when Hoseok 'exposed' him for coming back late at night. He gasped. "How did you know? I tried to be as quiet as possible. What the hell..." He let out a sigh. "Here's a hint, it wasn't date," He chuckled before going back to eating his food. "Dude, the pudding's really good. Try it," He said holding out his spoon with pudding on it. "Eat it." He hadn't even finished his ramen, and he was already moving on to his pudding. He just eating everything at once, I guess.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](I was obsessed with Jong Suk at one point, so he's perfect).[/SIZE]

Kasturo hummed as he thought about the inconveniences that he would more than likely cause because he was new. But maybe he had several classes with all of them so it would be easier. He had to stay positive, he kept telling himself. He cleared his throat and started to walk down the hall, still unsure about what kind of food he would even eat here. He was a very picky eater, which his mother used to say caused him to be so thin, he thought otherwise but still. "I'm good with whatever. I'm still not sure what's around so I'm in your hands completely." He laughed softly, though he felt it sounded a little awkward near the end. He cleared his throat, a little color coming to his cheeks. "I mean, I would really appreciate it if you could show me some places near by. So that way I dont have to keep bugging you about it." 

"You practically jumped on the bed, shook the whole to make it feel like there was an earthquake happening!" Hoseok chuckled and leaned on his elbow on the small table, "Plus, you know I'm a light sleeper. And I know everything." He paused and looked at him, "If it wasn't a date then what was it? You making other friends besides us? You cheater?" He elbowed him playfully before looking down at the offered pudding. He could never deny sweets. Thank god he had a high metabolism. He leaned over and put his mouth around the spoon, pulling the pudding off with a happy hum. "That is really good. The best I've tasted from thi place!" His eyes sparkled a little, "You really should finish your noodles though, you brat." 

((I see why! He's a cutie!))

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won  smiled, "Yeah, I'll show you around." He lead the boy out if the building, and out of campus all together. He lead him down a street with bright lights, and many tiny little shops. "Alright there's the cake shop," He said pointing to a shop with nicely decorated cakes on display in the window. "Next to it is the Taiwanese bakery. On the corner is the convenience store where Se Yoon and Hoseok are... probably. " He glanced around before spotting where he wanted to be, the resturaunt. He lead the boy inside. He spoke only Korean to waiter. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Eventually they were seated in a booth. "Alright," He said looking over at Katsuro. "You probably won't like sannakji, so I recommend you pick something else.   A lot of people find sannakji kind of gross because it's fresh octopus, not cooked at all... The octopus is so fresh that it's still moving..." He trailed off. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon scoffed, "Brat? I gave you my pudding, and that's what you call me? A brat? How ungrateful." Of course he was just joking... mostly. Thought he was annoyed, he ate the rest of his noodles. "I haven't done my history project at all yet, but that's ok... Two more days should be enough... Right?" He sighed. He was one of those people who did their homework last minute. "I know I like start to do my homework right when I get it, and not in the class before, but... I just don't have time, and I really don't want to." Eventually he finished most of his food except his drink, so he hurried to throw away all the trash, only keeping his drink. "Alright lets go." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px] [/SIZE]

Katsuro eagerly followed him round with wide eyes, incredibly curious about everything they passed by. He wanted to take pictures to send to his friends back home, to his parents to let them know he was starting to enjoy things without having to say that he was actually excited about this. He was starting to loosen up a little, he could do this.Once they were seated, and Tae Won started talking, he looked up from the menu that he didnt understand. "Oh, raw fish doesn't freak me out much. I lived in Japan for a little bit, where my mom is from, and I got used to it there. She still uses raw fish from time to time. Though it freaks my sisters out." He laughed softly with a shrug, "But I'll try what you think I should try. I'm completely trusting you." 

Hoseok laughed, almost snorting as he was called ungrateful. "You know I dont mean it, you baby." He nudged him before letting him finishing his food. He sipped on his own drink, throwing the container away and stepping outside with Se Yoon. "You say that every time you get an assignment." He hummed as he put his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. "You really should have better study practices. Sure two days will be enough but you better hurry, I know how much you love to sleep and having a big project does not mix with that." He winked at him playfully as he walked with him down the street. "Unless....That's your way of asking for help...?"

~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_inline_nzh35lOoMb1tsx0qp_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won smiled. "Oh good." The waiter came over and asked what they wanted to drink. Tae won just said water, and if Katsuro wanted another drink, he could always ask for one. Eventually the waiter came back with their drinks, and then asked if what they wanted to eat. "Two orders of sannakji as well as a large order of pork belly. Thank you." The woman nodded as she scribbled down the orders. "Alright it'll be here shortly," She smiled. Tae Won thanked her, and then she left. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won looked over at Katsuro. "So... Do you have any questions about the school or your roommates?" He asked. "I have answers for almost anything." He smiled at the boy, trying to be as helpful as possible.[/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_ogjhy4Q8rt1upf13x_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon sighed, "Swim club always gets in the way... Plus I have better things to do than lousy school work... Help me or not... I'll get it done. You should probably help me though..." He trailed off before talking his phone out. He trailed through the various texts he had received. "He's driving me crazy. Woo Jin... Ugh... He keeps telling me all his problems and says my opinion matters the most because apparently I'm his best friend now. I haven't even known him for no more than four months.... Agh..." He frowned. "We should go home... It's too late, and I need to work on my project."  [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px] [/SIZE]

Katsuro watched in amazement as he spoke, his lips slightly parted as he tried to pick up words he knew. He really only knew a few, but some was better than nothing. Slowly but surely he was coming along. "Oh, I guess I hadnt thought about it..." He wondered a lot about the school, but he always figured that he would just figure it out on his own. "Are classes nice?" That kind of seemed like a lame question, "Or more so...Do you think I would be okay in them, not knowing the language I mean?" That was the one thing that he was uncertain about, reading was one thing for him. He knew the alphabet, just didnt know what anything said. 

"I'll help you, I'll help you." He shook his head, "You're hopeless without me." He chuckled softly. "But I know how much swimming means to you. So I dont want you to get kicked off." He nudged him as he walked, turning his attention down to the other boy's phone, "Why can't you tell him to just push off for a bit? You're busy and you can talk after?" He felt a little odd about his friend being called someone else's best friend, but he just went with it. "and what kind of problems does he even have?"

~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_inline_nzh35lOoMb1tsx0qp_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won thought for a moment. "I'm going to be honest with you... You won't survive. I feel like I have to be honest with you... I want to be reassuring, but..." He trailed off. He was quiet for a second, wanting to change the mood to a more upbeat mood. "Mmm... But I'm sure you'll learn the language in no time, and you'll do well in the classes in no time," He smiled. "You'll probably have one of the language teachers to help you... like they can't just let you not know the language, and expect you to pass." [/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_ogjhy4Q8rt1upf13x_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon thought for a moment. "Well... It's mainly about how depressed he is, and how he always brings himself down which makes me feel bad for him. I don't want to ruin him even more by ignoring him, but I do anyway. But he's always there... I leave a class, there he is. I'm at my locker, there he is. Real dedication... He remembered my schedule." He yawned as they reached their dorm. He stood there patiently waiting for Hoseok to open the door.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back