• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

~Park Tae Won~
tumblr_nrz5e5hgTD1tenavio1_r1_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won nodded quickly, "Of course you can." He climbed up onto the top bunk. "I recommend getting changed  before curfew comes... Getting changed by flashlight isn't fun... Speaking of changing, I'm going to go do that right now." He climbed back down, and searched until he found good enough pajamas to wear. He hurried into the bathroom to change. He made sure to move extra fast because he knew his new roommate needed to change as well. Eventually he came out of the bathroom, wearing his pajamas. "You can go get changed now if you wanted." He paused for a moment. "Wait you want me to help you to your classes tomorrow, right?"[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Don't need to really post because he's sleeping XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Ponyo62[/SIZE]

Katsuro smiled as he gathered his pajamas in his arms along with his toothbrush and toiletries. "Thanks." He paused before he looked back "that would be really nice if you did that. If you can't I understand, I can figure it out if I need to." He smiled before going into the bathroom, changing and moving to wash his face clean. He needed to get this make-up off. When he was done, he came back with his hair still pushed back in a white headband. He went and sat on his bed, taking a deep breath as he adjusted. His bed wasn't as comfortable, the room smelled different.... he could feel the tears start running down his face as he sat there, looking towards the wall. 

Zzzzzzz

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won had a feeling his new roommate wasn't ok. He sat down next to him, frowning when he realized he was crying. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked softly, keeping his voice gentle. He shifted, so he was facing the same way Katsuro was. He reached over, and patted the boy's back. "It's going to be ok..." He assumed the boy was crying because he was stressed and homesick, but for all he knew, he could be completely wrong. He wanted to make sure Katsuro would be ok.[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz[/SIZE]

Katsuro looked up from where he was staring at the wall, not even realizing that Tae Won had even crawled down. He quickly went to wipe his eyes, setting his glasses down on the bed. "I'm sorry. I'm sure this is nothing new to you so I really shouldn't be emotional." He gave a soft laugh, trying not to wake up his other roommates. "I'm sorry. I'm crying for no reason...I'm sorry." But it only made him cry harder. Being here made him feel abandoned, his sisters didnt have to go to a fancy boarding school. But they were good kids, they weren't flunking or failing... They weren't the fuck up of the family. He reached out and squeezed Tae Won's shoulder, "Really, I'm okay. I'm sorry if I'm keeping you up. Ignore me, I'm just sensitive. As my dad says" He laughed again, looking down to his hands in his lap.

I'm just gonna post his picture for now until morning for them lol 

Last edited by a moderator:
~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won frowned before shaking his head. "No no... It's fine. I don't usually go to sleep at this time anyone." He wrapped his arm over his new friend's shoulders. "You worried me though... You're ok... right?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. He paused for a moment. "I recommend going to bed early since it's your first day of school tomorrow. He took his arm back from around his roommate's shoulder. "Just try to relax, and fall asleep. Alright?" He gave a small smile before getting out of the bed. Maybe going to bed early wouldn't be too bad.[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]lel kk[/SIZE]

Katsuro appreciated the arm around him, and even found himself leaning into his body a little. But it was only for a little bit before he pulled away. He smiled at him and nodded, "Thanks for your help. Sorry for worrying you." He tried his eyes before pulling out his favorite blanket from his suitcase and set it over his be d before crawling under the covers. He tried his best to not rock the bunk bed as he crawled under the tightly tucked in blankets, but he figured Tae Won was still awake so it would deb okay. He plugged in his phone before rolling over to face the wall and closing his eyes. 

((Yeah lets do that! I'll go ahead and start)) 

Katsuro slept only a few hours, much against his roommates advice. He hadnt really gotten used to the time adjustment yet either. He wondered if he could get coffee somewhere before school. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, his hands roaming around to try and find his glasses. He stayed up reading on his phone until he actually fell asleep which he was slightly grateful for in the long run. He figured it would take him a few days to at least get used to everything. He crawled out of the bed and grabbed some things from his bag, moving to the bathroom to start putting his makeup. 

Hoseok felt so stiff when his eyes opened. He cleared his throat and looked down at maybe why. Then he saw Se Yoon in his arms and his face grew several shades of red. They didnt do anything, he remembered exactly what it was that happened, and yet while he couldnt believe it was happening, it didnt mind. He just smiled and leaned over, wrapping himself around his best friend a little tighter than he maybe should. He closed his eyes again and pretended that this could last a little longer. 

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won ended up staying up later than he thought. He chatted with a few friends besides his best friends on text. He ended up falling asleep in the middle of the text. He awoke, forgetting what he did before he went to bed. He sat up, and glanced around in confusion. He checked his phone, and realized he fell asleep in the middle of typing out a text. He quickly sent the text with an apology before carefully climbing down the bunk bed. He looked through his stuff to find a clean uniform. He realized Katsuro was in the bathroom, so be fell back on the couch, and waited for the bathroom to become free. He reached around lazily to find the remote. He found the remote, and turned on the TV to watch a drama[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon awoke, groaning as he made an attempt to roll over. He blinked when he realized there was something holding him in place. His vision was a little cloudy as he looked up. He realized Hoseok was in way. He listened to the TV, trying to figure out what drama was on by the sound of their voices, and what they were saying. To be honest, he just wanted to go back to sleep. He was so cozy, and comfortable. But since he decided to go to bed early, he was unable to sleep. A[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] frown appeared on his face when he realized what he had to go through today, regarding the whole rumour thing.[/SIZE]

Caster finished up in the bathroom, looking a little more awake than before now that he had his "face" on. He had his hair pinned back again, only until he decided what to do with it for when he saw what he had to wear. "Hey." He said to Tae Won, smiling and waving with his free hand, "Sorry I took the bathroom first, everyone was asleep still." He smiled and looked to the TV, seeing what was on. "These are really popular over seas," He commented as he sat down to see the drama his roommate was watching, "But I never watched one. Think I should start watching them now?" He smiled up at him. 

Hoseok felt Se Yoon shifting a bit in his arms, so that when he opened his eyes again and there were noises, the TV was on and his roommates were awake. It made him almost kind of sad that everyone was awake, it meant they would have to get up and face the world. That Se Yoon would have to face the world. He looked down at the boy in his arms, smiling gently when he noticed he was awake. "Hey..."He said faintly, wanting just Se Yoon to hear him. "Did you sleep okay?"

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]"Oh hey. It's ok." Tae Won nodded quickly at Katsuro's next words. "You really should," He smiled. "You'll have to watch them with subtitles thought... I'm not really an expert on them. I just watch them I guess." He gave a small smile. "This one is Cheese In Trap... I watched all what... seventeen episodes? They're each like an hour long. It's addicting... I think I'm going to go use the bathroom now." He stood up, and walked into the bathroom to do his morning routine. Eventually he came out, no longer looking like a tired mess. He sat back down in the same spot as before.[/SIZE]

funnyyy.gif
funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon hummed in response, too tired to put out a proper response. He really wasn't a morning person. He closed his eyes again, successfully falling asleep. A minute later he was awoken by Tae Won semi-yelling that the two needed to get up. "mmmmMMMMM." That was the only sound it made. It just a sign that he wa unhappy with being woken up. "I'm going to skip today," he said groggily. He didn't want to skip because of the rumour, but only because he was to comfortable where he was. Of course he really wasn't going to skip.[/SIZE]

Katsuro smiled,and stayed in place to watch. There were some parts he understood, where he laughed along it. He brought his knees up as he watched, just getting comfortable on the small lounge. He felt a little more at home now that he had slept there, he was seeing the routines of his other roommates, except for maybe Hoseok and Se Yoon, who were still cuddled together not he bed. Though he didnt really mind that if they were, he thought it was really cute and was even a tad bit jealous. When Tae Won came out he smiled back up at him, "So, can I try that uniform on? Just too see if it works out?" 

"Hey I gotta get up to you know." Hoseok shook Se Yoon's shoulder, "You're not skipping. You have that paper to turn in, remember?" He ruffled  his hair before reluctantly letting go of him and crawling out of bed. He suddenly felt cold and he frowned before he went into the bathroom next, deciding to shower to try and wake up a little bit from the daze he felt he was in. 

~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_n9kjhsQ5hC1ti7vgwo2_250.gif

[SIZE= 12px]"Yeah, of course." Tae Won smiled, and stood up to retrieve one of the uniforms from his dresser. Soon after, he walked back over to Katsuro with the uniform. "Ah, here it is,"  He said as he handed it to him. "You have to wait till Hoseok gets out though," He explained before hurrying to the kitchen to get food. You couldn't even call it a kitchen since the dorm room was one giant, open space. He grabbed himself a granola bar to eat quickly before he had to head off to his first class. [/SIZE]

tumblr_o446a86hOs1smqdr6o1_400.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon rolled his eyes as the boy got up. "Mhm. Whatever," He mumbled as he rolled over to go back to sleep. He would probably be the last one in the bathroom, but he didn't care. It was still pretty early, so the chances of him being late class was pretty slim. He went over his schedule in his head before dozing off to catch a few more moments of sleep.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](Sorry for taking ten million years to reply. I was busy, and then i ended up procrastinating replying to this. I apologize).[/SIZE]

Caster started to worry a little when he saw Tae Won getting ready to leave before he didnt even have his uniform on, and it seemed to take forever for Hoseok to get out of the bathroom. He wasn't even really dressed yet, so the second the door was open he quickly slipped in, much to his other roommate's annoyance. He quickly changed, finding the sleeves a tad too short but he was always used to that. He ran out to grab his shoes, trying to put them on and grab his back pack at the same time. "Hey wait up!" He called, managing to say it in Korean, which he was very proud of. "You have to show me around, remember?" He gave a beaming smile as he adjusted his glasses. 

Hoseok knew that the bathroom would be snatched from him the second he walked out. He just sighed and moved to pull his uniform out of his dresser drawer. He spared a glance to Se Yoon, seeing if he was still asleep. Not that he minded, it wouldnt too unusual if he once in a while changed in front of his best friend. But now that he knew he was gay....did that change anything? No. It didnt. So he quickly kicked the clothes from he previous day to get changed, still half a sleep as he pulled his pants on. 

((Don't worry about it! I get that way sometimes too haha))

@P E A C H E E.

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won looked back at Katsuro before giving a small smile. "Ah. Sorry. I forgot I had to... Well, let's go. It's still early, so I can show you most of the school," He explained as he walked down the stairs. "So I guess we should start with the first floor classes, and how to get to them... There's a whole bunch of entrances, but I just go to this one," He said as he walked up to one of the school entrances. "It's closest to our dorm... unit? I guess you could call it that." He paused for a moment before opening the door. "Let me see your schedule. I can show you where all your classes are."  

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He quickly grabbed it, and answered. While doing so, he decided to pull the blankets completely over his head. "What you want?" He had a short conversation with who was ever on the other line. Thankfully the call ended soon enough, and he could get back to sleeping. He knew he couldn't sleep any longer, but a few more minutes were fine. He didn't mind that Hoseok was getting dressed right there. It was just normal. He rolled over to finish his quick nap before he had to get ready. [/SIZE]

Katsuro nodded, happy that he was still willing to show him. Though he hoped that Tae Won was trying to just run away from him. "Here." He handed him his schedule, not thinking of it much before this but now he was worried, afraid that he would suddenly have zero friends in this school, only to have them he returned home. But he had to be positive that it would all work out. "Why did you leave so early? I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" He would feel guilty if he was. "Also, is there anywhere I can get coffee here? I normally dont do well if I  skip out on it." He gave a nervous laugh.

After the phone call, he was slightly concerned for his friend, but let him sleep for a few minutes. But once he was dressed and ready, he didnt want to wait anymore. "Hey, Se Yoon." He called out before walking to the bed, reaching over to gently shake him awake. "You gotta get up, dont make me force you out of bed." He said as he poked his side, giving a shit eating grin. He poked along his ribs, doing his best to get him at least moving so he would be more motivated to get out of bed. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won  shrugged. "I like to get to class early." He tilted his head at the schedule. "Thankfully your first to classes are on the first floor... Art..." He clicked his tongue before leading his roommate to the first class he had. "Here's the art class. The teacher lets you do whatever you want. What's next?" He asked as he looked at the schedule.

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon groaned loudly. "Try me," he mumbled in annoyance. He reached out to push Hoseok away from him. "Stop~" He furrowed his brow. "I'm not going." He managed to pull the blanket over his head. "Fine fine," he sat up and crossed his arms. He paused for a moment, and shook his head before slowly laying back, pulling the blanket over his himself.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsuro looked into the art room for a minute, glad that maybe he could draw a little and help get some stuff he was feeling on paper. He didnt draw too often, he was good, not make money off it good, but he was decent enough.  He sometimes used to draw when he got stressed, it was a good outlet for him as his mom claimed. But his dad didn't see much of a use for it if he wasn't going to make a career out of it. He looked at his schedule, "History? Right? Is that what it says?" He pointed to the word, trying to make sense of the letters. "Do I have it with anyone?" He said hopefully. 

Hoseok frowned softly, knowing that it was going to take more than tickling him to get out of bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, just watching him. "I'll tell your teachers that you weren't feeling good. You had some bad eggs last night." He smiled and ruffled his best friend's hair before getting up to grab his things, "Just text me if you need anything, I'll be over in a jiffy." He gave a wave before going to the front door and slipping his shoes on, giving one last wave to his roommate before walking out the door. He didnt know what Se Yoon felt, if he really just wanted to avoid the rumor or he was just being lazy. 

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won nodded quickly. "Yep! We have history together." He walked further down the hall in search of the history class. "Ah! Here. The teacher is a bit strict, but... She won't bother you if you're a good student," He explained. "Her name is Choi In Hye-ssi. We wouldn't say Mrs. Choi because that's now how it works... You say their whole name, and put ssi at the end." He scratched his nose. "The art teacher is nice by the way. His name is Lee Min Ki-ssi." He glanced at the schedule again. "Ahhh. Kim Sang Mi-ssi... She's nice I guess. Oh god..." He tried not to laugh. "You have class with Jin Sun... Man... He's one of those kids who don't care... I only know this because Hoseok and Se Yoon are in that class."  

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon was surprised that Hoseok actually let him stay home, but nevertheless he was thankfully. "Thanks. Love you, man. You're a good friend," He mumbled before rolling over on his stomach. Eventually he began to fall asleep, but stopped himself. The reason he was staying home with a mixture of being lazy, and the rumours. He let out a sigh, knowing he should probably go to school. He still had time to get ready. He sat there in a dilemma; go to school, or stay home, and hide.  [/SIZE]

Katsuro was glad that he had people he knew in his classes, it would be easier for him to open up a little if he needed to. He nodded at the new information about the teachers, trying to remember that for in the future. It was defiantly a mouthful, he knew he was going to have to try and not be lazy about saying people's names here. "Well, as long as he doesn't bother me I dont care." He shrugged and looked at the next class, "Math? Ugh, that's my worst subject." He groaned, rubbing a hand down his face, under his glasses. "Please tell me that my teacher will be easy on me? Because I might cry some more if you tell me that they're anything but." He laughed softly.

Hoseok hated leaving, but knew that if Se Yoon was ready, he would come out. He was walking peacefully to school when he heard footsteps behind him, making him stop and look back. He could see a couple boys that he had class with, all smiling with some slick look in their eye. "Hey Hoseok." One said, putting his arm around his shoulder. 

Hoseok looked unimpressed, "Hey Mi Sun.... " He turned and looked up at the other boy, "Maybe I help you and...Jae Hee is it?" He tried to recall the other boy that was on his other side but he wasn't really good with names to start off with. 

Mi Sun rolled his eyes. "So where is Se Yoon today? I thought he would be more than thrilled to come to classes today?" 
Hoseok knocked the other's arm off him, glaring softly. "Leave him out of it. Just give him a break will you? Everyone gave you a break when we found out you faked sleeping with that one girl from the all girls school next door." His classmate grimaced, obviously wanted to forget that. Hoseok nodded to him, feeling triumphant in a small amount before continuing walking, trying his best to ignore anyone who wanted to bully his friend.

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won laughed lightly. "Don't worry. She'll go easy on you." He glanced at the schedule. "Science... Blegh. Shin Jang Mi-ssi. She's so boring... I've fallen asleep in that class a few time, and then got detention."  He paused for a moment. "Where's Se Yoon and Hoseok?" He questioned. He scrunched up his nose before shaking his head. "Anyone let me show you where the science room is." He turned around, and walked a few rooms down. "Here it is... I believe your next class is English. That should be easy for you... It's just a class that teaches the english language."  

Se Yoon sat there for a few moments, trying to gather enough courage. He kept telling himself that it was nothing, and he would be find. The pep talking ended, He slowly got out of bed, and retrieved one of his uniforms. He hurried into the bathroom, and began to get ready, making sure to do everything ten times faster. Time was going by fast. 

Eventually he was done with his sped up morning routine. He grabbed his bag, and slung it over his shoulder. He walked out to door, closing it behind himself. He didn't take one break until he got to the school building. He didn't like it. He didn't like that a lot of people glared at him, that a few people said a few things about him. In the end, he knew it shouldn't matter to him unless someone was physically hurting him. He kept walking until he spotted Hoseok. He quickened the pace until he was watching next to his friend. "Hey. I decided not to stay home..." 

By8cv3lCQAA-Bud.jpg

Katsuro followed him around like a lost puppy, staying close so he could watch the room numbers and try and remember what order he even had classes in. He hadn't really looked at his schedule, this was the first time. He didn't want to see what kind of mess he was in. "Oh, good. At least I'll hopefully pass that class." He laughed softly, "Do I have language class to? I mean, to learn Korean?" He leaned over and touched Tae Won's had so he cold tilt the paper towards him. He didn't even realize what he was doing, he sometimes just got touchy and forgot that people had boundaries. "Oh, sorry." He let go of his hand and smiled, "I'm guessing that's my last class of the day? From what I can read." 

tumblr_oj0wn0n6qy1vb7pcoo5_400.gif

Hoseok jumped slightly when Se Yoon appeared next to him, but he smiled brightly when he did. He slung an arm around his shoulders and playfully poked his side. "There he is! I knew you would come out eventually!" He laughed, continuing to just walk them into the building. "I'm glad you came." He said softly, meaning it only for his best friend. It wasn't like there were a lot of people around them, maybe a few guys here and there passing by, but still. He could see the looks and he didn't want his best friend to feel like it wasn't worth it. "Show these bastards that you're stronger than any rumor they throw at you. Yeah?" He nudged him again before he looked up, "Ah, Tae Won! Katsuro!" He waved at the two of them, smiling bright, "Look who decided to come!"

~Park Tae Won~

Tae Won shook his head. "It's fine. I don't really mind. Yep it's your last class." He opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped when he heard the voice of Hoseok. He turned around to face his best friends. "Ah. Guys." He smiled widely. "Hyung!" He exclaimed turning to Se Yoon. Hyung was a name that male's used to show respect for older males. Younger females called older males oppa, younger males called older females noona, and younger females called older females unnie. Respect is crucial. You even had to speak proper to those who were older to you. "I'm glad you got up. It must've been difficult... Everything will turn out ok. I'm sure you know that." He smiled at the two. "We should get to class soon." 

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon smiled at Hoseok as he greeted him. It made him feel a bit better. "Of course I will. Their opinions don't matter to me," He felt even more better when they meant up with Tae Won and Katsuro. "Hi guys." He gave a small smile before nodding at what Tae Won said. "Yeah. I know. To be honest, I don't really care anymore." That was a lie, but he just wanted to make his friends worry. "Yeah... I agree. I have gym first level..." He grumbled. [/SIZE]

Katsuro looked to his roommates, smiling softly since he didn't really understand what was being said. It was the bet he could do. He didn't know how he was going to make it through the day with out someone there to help him through it. He couldn't believe that he had language at the end of the day, thenmist inconvient of times."uh...Bye." He muttered in Korean "have a good day. See you later!" he waved to them before walking away, finishing his way back to his first class. He walked in, seeing a few people already there, chatting. He cleared his throat and went to sit in the corner, hoping he wasn't taking anyone's seat. 

"Well at least he has the accent down." Hoseok shrugged before turning "bye Tae Won! See you at lunch! " he called out before walking with Se Yoon. "I'll walk you to the gym." He didn't want to say just in case, because that could imply something would happen. He didn't want to spoil Se Yoon into thinking anything would. "Just ignore everything they say,alright? Text me if you need me and I'll run down here."

~Park Tae Won~

After saying goodbye to his friends, Tae Won hurried off to his first class, health. The health teacher was a woman in her early fifties, who liked to tell talk about baby making. No one really liked her because she was very strict, and mean. She was pretty strict with her grade. She only gave like five or six projects/assignments each year, so if you failed even one of the assignments, your grade could drop drastically. He took his sit in the middle of class like usual, letting his mind drift off as he waited for the teacher to begin her teaching.

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon nodded as they walked. "Ok..." Eventually they reached the gym. He smiled before nodding quickly. "Of course of course. Thanks! I'll see you later. Bye," And with that he had disappeared into the gym.  Se Yoon had neglected to bring his gym clothes, so it looked like he wouldn't be changing. It was fine because people forgot their gym clothes all the time. Plus, did he really want to go into that locker room when everyone knew he was gay. He set his stuff down before hurrying to get into line. Woo Jin seemed to still want to be his friend because he instantly walked over to him to talk about whatever. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](should we skip to a class that everyone has together, or lunch?)[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back