• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Let me help you with that." (pasta & Ponyo62)

Katsuro physically deflated, his shoulders dropping as he fell back against the booth he was sitting in. "I can't fail...." He said softly, "My parents will disown me if they do. I was struggling back home, if I dont do well I..." He sighed softly, he was going to have to study harder than he thought. Maybe even kiss what small social life he started to have goodbye. "Will you help me? I mean, the most you can. I know in classes you can't help much but I mean here? Just with homework and stuff like that...That way I dont fall behind." 

"Well..." Hoseok mumbled as he went to open the door to the door, "Maybe just sit him down and say you'll be friends but if he's depressed there's other ways he needs to get passed it?" He didnt know much on the subject but it wasn't Se Yoon's job was it? "Or, maybe he memorized your schedule cause he likes you." He gave a mischievous smile, winking playfully at him as he kicked off his shoes and moved to go climb up into bed. "I mean really, why both memorizing your schedule otherwise? I dont even remember it and I live with you."

Last edited by a moderator:
~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_inline_nzh35lOoMb1tsx0qp_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won nodded quickly, "Of course I will... I can't leave you struggle, and just watch," He smiled. "I could try to teach you some Koren..." He thought for a moment. "Hey, have you gotten your uniform yet?" He asked. Right as he spoke, the food was brought. "Thank you," He thanked. He looked up at Katsuro, "We can share the pork belly,"" He informed before pointing to the large plate holding what was the assumed pork belly. He looked down at the food in front of him, and grinned. "Ahhh... It all looks so good. This place is really great to go to. It's quite expensive, but that's fine."  [/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_ogjhy4Q8rt1upf13x_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon cringed before a grimace appeared on his face. "He better not... Ugh..." He threw his shoes across the room just because before laying down the on bottom bunk. "Woo Jin can catch these fist," He laughed quietly before checking his phone. "Ugh... When will they be back... It's boring..." He paused for a moment, knowing he had to do his project. He let out a loud sigh before grabbing his laptop, and pulling it into his lap. He had already done his research, but now he had to write an essay and a powerpoint. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Ponyo62[/SIZE]

"No I haven't yet. They said that they didnt have my size, that I'm too tall for the ones they had..." He never really felt embarrassed about his height, and his roommates were tall too, but all the teachers and officials he talked to seemed impressed, which he didnt think was that impressive. He shrugged and watched as the food was placed in front of him. His eyebrows raised, shocked how good it all looked. "Wow." He smiled and picked up his chopsticks, putting his hands together for a moment before starting to dig into the fish in front of him. He didnt think he was that hungry until he smelt the food, "This is amazing." He practically moaned at it.

Hoseok looked over the edge of the bed, watching his roommate from behind his folded arms. He shook his head, "You just think its boring because now you have to do work." He snickered before pulling back up on the bed, pulling his phone out to scroll through the internet. "So are you going to be Woo Jin's friend?" He asked quietly, not sure how much he really cared or just wanted to see how much of his time with his best friend would be taken up. 

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won rolled his eyes. "But you're height is the average for a male in Korea... They might be out... Plus... I guess school boys aren't usually to their full height yet.." He shrugged. "We have a few students who are over six feet. Usually students are shorter than 5'9... so they don't carry a lot of bigger sizes... Which they should." He went back and began to eat more of his food. "Seriously this dish is just seasoned octopus tentacles, but it's so good." He thought for a moment. "I guess you can borrow one of my uniforms while you wait for yours to come in." He smiled at him before reaching out with his chopsticks to get a piece of pork belly. He shoved the piece of pork in his mouth. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon shrugged. "I already am... I'm probably going to continue to ignore him, and give him only short answers when I see him," He explained. "At first, it was nice being his friend, but then he just became to clingy... Like get the fuck off of me." He clicked his tongue before beginning to write his essay. His fingers moved quickly as what to write came to mind. "You have any problems you wanted to talk about?" He asked. He didn't like only talking about himself... He found it annoying when people only talked about themselves.[/SIZE]

Caster practically blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed that he felt a little different. He really wasn't and he had to come to terms with that. He cleared his throat, "Thanks...They said as long as I just wear my Id around my neck or something until it comes it that I'll be okay wearing my street clothes as  long as I dont dress too wild." Which he really didnt. Baggy sweaters and big scarves were his go-to when it came to his style. He shopped at thrift stores back at home, "Hey, are there any like...second hand clothing stores around here?" He looked up, looking a little hopeful.

Hoseok rolled his head to the side to look down at Se Yoon, even though he couldnt see him. He just heard the clicking of the keys on his laptop. He shook his head, even though his friend wouldnt see. "No..." He said softly, "No I...I'm okay..." He didnt like to talk about his problems, he didn't want that kind of negativity to be shared out loud because then it seemed more real. Trivial stuff he didn't care about, but personal problems he liked to keep to himself. "Just work on your paper already,stop procrastinating."

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won thought for a moment. "Mmm... I believe there's one down the street... I don't usually shop at thrift stores. I could always show you where it is. I know it's close to here," He smiled before continuing to eat. He was glad his new roommate wasn't like the one before him. The story of the dorm's previous story was a long one. Long story short, there last roommate was a douche, and according to Se Yoon, a filthy creep.  They reported him, and got him out of their dorm. Tae Won looked up from his food, and looked at his roommate. Now that he thought about it, his new roommate was pretty damn cute. He was about to tell the boy that, but ended up keeping his mouth shut. "So..." He trailed off. "Anything else you need to know?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon nodded, "That's good." He stopped typing when Hoseok told him to work on his project. "I am. Don't you hear me typing?" He asked with the roll of his eyes. All of the sudden, he was spammed with texts. He read a few of them. They were all about the same thing. He felt his heart drop into his stomach. "No..." He frowned. "Hey... Hoseok, haven't you heard the news. The captain of the swimming team, Kong Se Yoon is a gay, little slut. Huh. The more you know... All because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut," He mumbled the last part to himself. He new exactly who told most of the school. It was the person he slept with the previous night... "I will kick Ki Nam's ass next time I see him. It was a one time thing... How am I slut? I've only done it once..." He threw his head back, letting it hit the wall.[/SIZE]

tumblr_mphdu9h8jv1s3n75ko1_500.jpg

Katsuro brightened up, excited to see what kind of clothes that he could find here in Korea. He loved fashion, just didnt like to pay for it. But that meant he could experiment with a lot and make a lot of things look good without having to pay a lot. He had a big closet back at his old house so he would have to make due in his new dorm. He looked up from putting food in his mouth, humming and shaking his head as he tried to finish chewing as fast as he could. "Mm. No, I dont think so. Not now at least." He shrugged and just smiled happily, "was there any questions that you had for me? I know its important for people to get along that live together. So...I'l answer anything." He noticed how Tae Won was watching him so he hoped that he didnt say something stupid or weird. Did he have food on his face? He quickly went to wipe off his mouth with a napkin before adjusting his glasses. 

tumblr_nals5vuYtz1takspwo1_500.gif

Hoseok got up from where he was laying on his bed, hands gripping the edges. He was very much aware of Se Yoon's sexuality and it never bothered him. He was straight. He kept telling himself that every time he saw his friend's eyes linger on someone for too long. "What? He told?" He rushed down the small steps, deciding that jumping over the edge wasn't a good idea since last time he almost broke his ankle. "Are you okay?" He said quickly, reaching out to cup the back of his head, "Don't do that. You're too smart and you'll hit the smart out." He smiled softly, "What do we need to do?" 

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won  thought for a moment. "Hm... Do you plan on moving back to the US when school is over? Why did your parents want move here?" He asked. Those question seemed like good questions. He glanced down at his phone, and soon found out about the whole gay Se Yoon thing. It was spreading around like wildfire. Tae Won wasn't shocked he had a feeling Se Yoon wasn't straight, and he knew his friend wasn't careful with what he did. "What an idiot..." He mumbled to himself. He shook his head before turning his attention back to his new friend. He look down at the plate before him. "I ate it all?" He mumbled to himself. Luckily he had hardly eaten any of the pork belly, so that was still left to eat. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I rather hit the smart out of me if that meant I could kill, or beat up Ki Nam." Se Yoon thought for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know... I don't think anything can be done... It's just a rumour... No one can really know if it's true or not... Only Ki Nam, and I know if it's true or not..." He refused to cry. He didn't feel like it was a crying matter. "Maybe it ruined my reputation will be ruined, but that doesn't mean I can't continue to be captain of the swim team... right?" This was a terrible situation. South Korea wasn't too accepting of people who liked the same gender. [/SIZE]

"My parents came cause my dad got restationed so of course I came with them...well. I thought about it. I left a lot when I came here, and.... I kind of don't know if I would go back to it or not because of how things were left." He shrugged and took a drink of his water before looking over to Tae Won. "Is everything okay?" 

Hoseok was at a loss. He didn't know what to say or what to do. It wasn't his reputation on the line but it was his friend. "Just blow it off, if you don't confirm anything and just make an ass out of Ki Nam it won't even matter right?" He tilted his head, not sure how these things work out. "Just focus on swimming and deny everything." 

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won looked up, and nodded. "Of course," He replied. "A stupid rumour is going around, and I ate all my sannakji." He replied as he reached out, and grabbed a piece of pork belly with his chopsticks before shoving it in his mouth. He wasn't going to tell Katsuro about the rumour... It didn't need to be spread further. He didn't think Se Yoon was actually dating Ki Nam. That was obviously false. The waiter came over, and asked them how they were, and if the food was good. Tae Won of course replied good to everything. He smiled at her before she left them alone once more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon nodded, "Alright... That's easy." He sighed before checking his phone, finding nothing, but texts about the rumour. He itched his nose with the back of his hand before shoving his phone back in his pocket. He blinked slowly as he thought. He felt humiliated, and sick to his stomach. The whole school knowing was horrible, but if his parents found out... That would be the end for him. "Lets just forget about this for now... I need to finish my essay anyway."  [/SIZE]

Katsuro wondered what the rumor was about, but he figured it was either in his personal life, or it was bad enough to not share simply because they didn't know each other yet. He nodded and just looked down, picking at the last bits of food on his plate. He only glanced at the waitress, observing how she interacted with his roommate. She was cute, but he didn't see it anything other than that. "So do you have a girlfriend or anything?" He seemed nice enough for one. Cute enough too. He cleared his throat and tried to focus on their conversation. 

Hoseok just moved and sat next to him on he bed, crossing his legs so he would fit a little better on the small bed. "Yeah finish....or I can help with it too if you need me to..." he glanced up at him, wanting to do something but not sure what. So without thinking of it too much, he leaned forward and put his arms around him, squeezing him tight. "No matter what I'm not goin anywhere, 'Kay?" He smiled softly, squeezing him a little tighter. "You still got me and Tae Won. And hopefully the new kid. I'll kick his ass other wise."

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won shook his head. "Nah... I just broke up with my ex not long ago actually." He let out a soft chuckle before setting his chopsticks down, deciding he wasn't hungry anymore. "Can I get the check?" He called out to the female waiter they had before. She quickly nodded, smiling at him. She came back with the check. Tae Won thanked her before she walked away. "Continue eating. I'm just going to pay this real quick." He pulled his wallet out his pocket, pulling enough won for both the tip, and the cost of the food by itself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon smiled as Hoseok put his arm around him. Hoseok was such a nice friend. "Thanks... I appreciate that," He laughed at the last thing he said. "Wow..." He pulled his laptop back onto his lap, and opened it up. He paused for a moment as he thought of what to write. Eventually he began to type quickly as what to write came to mind. He shifted slightly before letting out a sigh. [/SIZE]

Katsuro looked up when he asked for the bill, "here, let me help a little." His mouth was full, but that didn't stop him from reaching down into his pocket. He only had a few bills, not too many but enough that he could at least help with. His parents were nice enough to at least help him pay for things, sending him money through a card that he still needed to call and activate, but that was hard when he didn't speak the language. Maybe he could have Tae Won help him set it up. "I mean, its okay right?" He offered a few bills out to him, waiting for him to tae them. 

Hoseok sat back on the bed, just listening to the clicking of the keys, watching how his fingers moved across the keyboard. He sighed softly and dropped his head back, closing his eyes. He felt bad for his friend, he couldn't believe that this was happening to him. He just stayed quiet, listening in silence to him type. "What happens if your parents find out...?" He accidentally asked out loud. He looked up at him, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ask that... That's not fair of me to ask of you."

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won shook his head. "No no no... It's fine. Save your money," He replied as he signed the receipt. The waiter quickly came over, and took the money, "Thank you," She thanked to the two before walking away.  "Save your money for the thrift store," He said as he glanced of Katsuro. He waited till Katsuro was done with eating, "Alright lets go," He said as he stood up. Without thinking he grabbed the boy's wrist, and began to lead him out of the restaurant. Skinship was normal for Tae Won, and almost everyone he knew, so this was just a simple, and friendly gesture. "Lets find the shop!" [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon paused, and stopped typing. "It's completely fine. I'll tell you. Alright. Nineteen; The age you become a legal adult. Nineteen; The age most people graduate at. Nineteen is coming for me. I will be nineteen soon. My parents won't have to support me anymore. It's not a bother to support me... They're rich as fuck like everyone's family here. If they find out, they'll kick me out once I graduate... They'll never talk to me again, and I'll be homeless." He leaned back until his back hit the wall. He began to rethink everything. "They can't know..." [/SIZE]

Katsuro wiped his mouth before standing up with Tae Won. When he felt the other boys hand on his wrist he blushed softly, it wasn't being touched that easily was shocking to him or made him think he meant other than friendship, but it just meant trust to him. He smiled softly and followed him out, his hand turning up a little to hold his wrist as well. It might be a too much for their first day together but he didn't care. "Will the shop even be open?" He called out as he hurried along the side walk. People were still walking around, so even if it was he would be slightly surprised. But then again it could just be that he hadn't got used to the time change yet. 

Hoseok couldn't imagine what the fear of his parents disowning him would feel like, to have that fear of having no one. "You wouldn't be homeless. You can always come stay with me." But if his parents still supported him would they be willing to help him as well? He wasn't sure what his parents thought about the subject simply because that wasn't a conversation he didn't care to have. That would mean coming to turn with his own internal feelings that he didn't want to find out just yet. "But we could get an apartment....start working..." He would support his best friend if he had to. 

~Park Tae Won~

tumblr_nrz5e5hgTD1tenavio1_r1_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won shrugged, "It's probably open..." He continued to keep a grip on Katsuro's wrist, dragging him along. Eventually he spotted the thrift shop. "I knew it was over here," He grinned as he lead the boy inside it. "Here we are," He announced. Since Tae Won didn't usually shop at places like these, he didn't know where everything was. He ended up asking the woman at the front desk where the men's clothing was. The place wasn't that big, but a lot of the stuff was clumped together, making it hard to tell where everything was. She explained to him where the male's clothes were. He thanked her before leading Katsuro there.[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon smiled at what Hoseok said. "Thanks," He thanked. "Already making plans if I end up getting disowned?" He let out a soft sigh. "Always good to plan ahead..." He stretched before sitting back up to work on his project. "Done..." He mumbled as he finished his last sentence. "I'm going to print this tomorrow at the library, and then do my powerpoint tomorrow as well..." He planned it out in his head. "Can you read it? Like proof read it?" He asked as he moved the laptop off of his lap, and onto Hoseok's lap.[/SIZE]

Katsuro smiled when they finally found the place. He felt right at home in it, even if he didnt understand the music that was playing over the radio or what any of the tags said. But once they were at his section of clothes, he easily started to shift through the racks. He hummed with the music, swaying his hips a little. "What do you think?" He pulled a sweater off the rack, having it hook on his shoulder with a high collar, hanging down to his hips. He put it up against his body to show it off, "Would it look good?" He smiled and swayed

Hoseok took the laptop from him, reading over his paper. It was good, he only corrected a few punctuation marks but that was it. He handed it back to him, "Its good. You've always been good at papers though, unlike me." He shrugged and sat back. "So....He blushed ever so lightly, only a slight dusting of pink over his cheeks. "Was the sex worth it with Ki Nam....?" He looked up t him, but only out of the corner of his eye. "I mean.... I'm sorry that really dumb I'm sorry. That's none of my business." He quickly said to cover himself up.

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won tilted his head, and imagined what Katsuro would look like in the sweater. "Yeah. I think it would look good," He smiled as he looked through the clothes. "What's the size? I'll help you find clothes." He searched through the clothing. "Oooo what about this one?" He asked as he pulled a sweater out. It was like the other sweater except it was a different color. "It's a nice pastel blue..." He checked the tag inside the sweater. "It's by a really expensive brand, but it's only being priced at eight thousand won... I mean like six dollars, and sixty-two cents." He smiled. "Wow... Nice." He wasn't planing on buying any of the stuff here though he found a lot of the clothing nice.[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon was shocked when Hoseok asked him a question like that. "What the hell?" He laughed before shoving Hoseok lightly. "You shouldn't ask people that. Yeah that is none of your business, but... I'm going to tell you anyone because why not?" He paused. "So. It wasn't worth because now I'm stuck in all this bullshit... I mean before this I thought it was worth it. I was like, 'Mannn I can't stay a virgin forever.' And like I remembered Ki Nam saying he was interested, and complaining because he thought I was straight blah blah. Ki Nam is pretty fucking good looking... So I talked with him about it, and he was down for it... The rest is self explanatory." He shrugged. "Simple." He slouched before frowning. "Oh my god... Hoseok, I regret everything." [/SIZE]

"Uh, well, in American sizes I was a medium. Though I would always have to order stuff in talls because sizes there weren't very long." He laughed and shrugged, going over to the sweater that Tae Won was holding, "Are we going to find you anything while we're here?" He pulled out a button-up shirt and held it up again his new roommate. "I think this would look good on you." He smiled softly before hanging it back up and moving to shift through the clothes. "So you said you lived in America? How long again?" 

Hoseok pursed his lips and nodded, feeling bad about asking him about it but at the same time was at least glad that he was talking about it and getting it off his chest. "Well...I mean, hopefully next time you find someone less...shitty to do it with you know" He cleared his throat and looked up at him, "Cant you like...I dont know, get him in trouble for like slander or something? I dont know how that works..." He grumbled softly, just wanting to be as helpful as he could. 

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won smiled before shaking his head, "I have too much clothes for my own good, so I'm fine." He continued to look through the clothes. "I only lived there till I was like three or four, so I don't remember much," He explained. "My parents moved to the US because they wanted something new, but it didn't last long... We ended up moving back because my dad was offered to be the new CEO of my grandfather's company," He explained further before letting out a yawn. "How much do you plan on spending?" Tae Won asked as he glanced over at Katsuro. "It's getting a bit late, but that's fine. Curfew is at 9:30. We have like a hour and a half left." Honestly Tae Won hated the curfew. It was too early in his opinion. He literally had to chat with his friends in the dark while they all stared at their phones. He didn't know one person who actually liked the curfew.[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon shook his head. "If I get him in trouble for slander... I'm lying. That could get me in some legal trouble... It'll be worse than the situation I'm in right now." He let out a sigh before pulling a fuzzy, electric blanket over himself. He turned on the electric  blanket before leaning back once more. "Ugh..." He groaned as he thought about what could happen at school the next day. He closed his eyes. "It's like 8pm right? It's a bit too early to go to bed... right?" He mumbled. Even though curfew was at 9:30, Se Yoon still went to bed at like 11:00pm, so it was quite rare from him to want to go to bed so early. He cracked his knuckles. "I'm going to go change into my pajamas... I might actually go to bed. All this worrying is really exhausting me." He got up, and found his pajamas before disappearing into the bathroom. He came into the bathroom around five minutes later, and went back to his spot on the bed, [/SIZE]

"CEO...wow." His parents were well off, but not that well off. He only picked a few things out, making a mental note to come back when he could to try more, "No just this for now. I really shouldn't buy anything just yet but I can't pass up on these deals can I?" He smiled as he took the clothes up to the front, "What? We have a curfew? It makes sense but still." He paid for his clothes, with a little bit of difficulty since he didnt know much of what the girl at the counter was saying, but he just smiled and handed her money, hoping it was enough. She handed it back and he nodded to her, saying thank you since it was one of the few phrases he knew, before walking back out with Tae Won. "What happens if you're caught past curfew?" Not that he had any plans of being out passed that but still. 

"Yeah, sleep will be good." He sat on the bed still even as Se Yoon changed. He didnt really feel like moving, but knew eventually he had to. It wasn't until his roommate sat back down did he look up and smile at him. "Where do you think the other two are? Tae Won never stays out this late. " He chuckled softly as he let his head rest back. There was a part of him that wondered why Tae Won hadn't come home and wasn't here to console their friend when he obviously needed him. But it wasn't his job to be upset with him if Se Yoon wasn't. "I'll let you sleep." He said as he slowly crawled off the bed. 

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won thought for a moment. "You get in trouble... Probably detention, and privileges will probably be taken away," He explained as he walked. "By the way, it's going to be winter soon, and winter is pretty brutal in South Korea... It snows, and stuff. It's freezing... So I recommend getting a coat soon..." It was already pretty cold, and it was only fall. "We don't usually go to bed at curfew. We just sit in the dark, and talk while we stare at our phones. It's nice I guess." He smiled. "We're getting close to campus."[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon laid down comfortably before letting about a exhausted sigh. He frowned as Hoseok began to get up. "Don't leave me." He reached out and grabbed his friend's hand before he could get up completely. "Stay," He mumbled sleepily. He swung their arms, blinking slowly. He was aware his friend would be right above him, but he didn't care... That was too far away in his opinion. He wasn't really thinking straight because he was too tired. "Please."[/SIZE]

"Eh?" Katsuro grumbled, "They shut off the power or something? How are you supposed to go to the bathroom or what if you have to stay up and do homework? Do they do that even on weekends?" That was so absurd to him, it never even occurred to him that this school was going to be that strict. It was very different than any american school but then again he didnt live at any other schools than this one.As they walked through the school he tried to memorize the way to the dorms, what buildings, plants and even rocks were there as he passed by. He could still see a few students out, looking like they were doing the exact same thing they were doing, which made him smile. He didnt feel as bad for keep Tae Won out this late. 

Hoseok stopped when he felt Se Yoon's hand on him. It made his heart jump a bit but he occludent deny him with the swing in his hand. He just nodded before rolling back onto the bed. He was still dressed in his jeans, but that didnt matter to him as he rolled onto his side and opened up his arms for his friend to slide into when he was ready. "You big baby. You know I can't say no to you when you use those puppy eyes on me..." He huffed even though his cheeks were a bit pink. 

~Park Tae Won~

[SIZE= 12px]Tae Won nodded, "Yeah... I don't know... Use the flashlight on your phone as a light I guess..." He replied as he approached their dorm. He unlocked the door before opening it, and stepping in. Was he shocked to see what Hoseok, and Se Yoon was doing? No, not really. He glanced over at Katsuro. "I don't know what their doing." He glanced back over at the two.  "Just a normal day," He mumbled as he set his stuff down. He was a bit jealous that they were close enough to do that, and he wasn't. He probably could if he wanted to though. "This is like normal or whatever," He said to Katsuro before chuckling.[/SIZE]

funnyy.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Se Yoon moved so he was in Hoseok's arms. He shifted slightly, so he was more comfortable. "Mhm... I know," He mumbled as glanced up at his friend. He didn't care when he heard the door open. He did care when Tae Won laid on top of them, and said, "My best friends," over and over again. "Get off there's no room for you. I'm trying to sleep," Se Yoon huffed. He closed his eyes once Tae Won left them alone, and went back to the new kid. Eventually Se Yoon fell asleep, snoring like usual.[/SIZE]

When Katsuro saw his other roommates cuddled on the bed, then saw Tae Won crawling on top of them, it made him smile and chuckle. It was good they were all close like that. Only it seemed that Se Yoon and Hoseok were a little closer than they were with Tae Won."Its cute." He said to Tae Won when he came back over. He looked back to the pile before he moved to his bunk, setting his bag down at the foot of the bed before he started to unpack just a few things he needed for the night. "I can use the bathroom right?" He said looking up.

Hoseok only gave a small "oof" When Taw Won crawled on top of them, he didnt mind the extra heat he was getting but the weight was a bit much. He just grumbled and shoved at Tae Won before going to wrap his arm around Se Yoon again, burying his face against his hair. He didnt mind the snoring, he was used to it by now. He liked this, he liked it a lot and he wasn't sure why he did, but he didnt want to think too much on it and spoil the mood. He smiled and let his own eyes close,  drifting off to sleep himself. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back