• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Legends of the Eternablooms - OoC

Characters
Here
I revise my previous statement. Maybe I should make my old stand by Only Sane Man character because clearly we’re gonna need one.

Oop late to the party-

I’m still mulling over my character, but I should be able to put something together by this week!

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
A few questions about lore and powers!

1. Do transformed appearances have to be drastically different from their regular appearances?

2. Are their identities a secret, and are regular people aware of magic in general?

3. Regarding the powers: are weapons allowed depending on the powers our characters have? Will they naturally have enhanced physical capabilities when transformed, regardless of their powers?

4. How powerful will the enemy entities be? As in, is it possible to take them one-on-one, or is it more like a group battle deal like YuYuYu? Are some more powerful than the others, and will each one have their own unique abilities or are they essentially identical? Are they intelligent, or do they sort of just act on instinct? Will mental abilities (I think that’s what they’re called? But stuff like mind control) work on them?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions. Just want to make sure I’m adhering to the lore and not breaking the power scale with my CS ;v;

I have a few too°

What's an example of a passive power?

Is Sunny Shade in America, or....
A M E R I C A
1614597445962.png

Does "teenagers" include the entire 13-19 age group or is there a specific year it should about circle around?

A M E R I C A
1614597445962.png
431.png

Not sorry.

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
A few questions about lore and powers!

1. Do transformed appearances have to be drastically different from their regular appearances?

2. Are their identities a secret, and are regular people aware of magic in general?

3. Regarding the powers: are weapons allowed depending on the powers our characters have? Will they naturally have enhanced physical capabilities when transformed, regardless of their powers?

4. How powerful will the enemy entities be? As in, is it possible to take them one-on-one, or is it more like a group battle deal like YuYuYu? Are some more powerful than the others, and will each one have their own unique abilities or are they essentially identical? Are they intelligent, or do they sort of just act on instinct? Will mental abilities (I think that’s what they’re called? But stuff like mind control) work on them?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions. Just want to make sure I’m adhering to the lore and not breaking the power scale with my CS ;v;

1.) There supposed to be different enough that people can't recognize them, so it can be drastically different, or you could just do extra crazy anime hair and a costume. Your choice

2.) Their identities are a secret, and regular people generally aren't aware of magic. People in town occasionally talk about people in costumes running around doing "magic stuff" but most people agree that it's just an urban legend

3.) Yes, you can have weapons if they tie into your character's power. And well, you could have a character who literally has the power of artillery or something. And yeah, they all have enhanced capabilities to a certain extent, speed, strength and resilience beyond any human.

4.) Enemies will vary in strength and intelligence. You'll probably be fighting a lot of nameless monsters, but smarter human-like antagonist are definitely going to be a thing. I'm probably going to be throwing a variety of abilities and powers at y'all just so the battles aren't to repetitive. I can definitely see mind control on like... random enemies that come in groups or turning the monsters on each other, but for the bigger enemies no. No mind control.
I have a few too°

What's an example of a passive power?

A M E R I C A
View attachment 855889

Does "teenagers" include the entire 13-19 age group or is there a specific year it should about circle around?

Passive powers uhhh, like floating slightly when you fall, night vision, glowing when it's dark out, being able to catch on fire without burning, having an uncanny sense of what the weather is going to be, like, little magical quirks. little things that are kinda useful

It's America, but there aren't a billion american flags around or anything lmao

Teenagers would probably be high schoolers. No 6th graders please.

I'm thinking I'll be a senior (a High School senior not an old person senior) is that cool?

Yeah that's fine

i've been at writing this on and off through the day and it's about ready
but now
how does one go about nicknames

oh, that
i used to send a different symbol, but my new keyboard just has a degree in its place and it stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back