• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Legends of the Eternablooms - OoC

Characters
Here
Noise of intense annoyance.

RpN isn't letting me edit, so I guess I'm typing it here; I don't wanna clog up the CS thread.

*Long, deep breath*

Ariiasq, primarily, is very, very neutral when it comes to people. If they can keep up and not whine or generally be a nuisance, cool! If they can't, don't, or are just flat out annoying (Mind you, Arii considers anyone who speaks idly annoying), they better get out of there before a finger gets bitten off. If they must interact with someone (say, in a school setting), they act very professionally, being known in group projects as an organizer and the one who is most often dumped with all of the work. Even so, they tend to be able to get many things done in a very short amount of time, if they need to.

That being said, they are also not exactly liked by teachers, tending to lead classes on tangents with a volley of questions that slowly start hedging into territory they aren't meant to.

Jet's currently looking into bumping them up a grade to keep them challenged at all, but that isn't going well and it's beginning to stress Ariiasq out by nature of stressing Jet out.

While Ariias is very good at picking up on others emotions, they honestly couldn't care less, having a "I get it, but that doesn't give you the excuse to be an asshole" kinda attitude.

They're also known for the one that arrives early to school and picks the locks to get in in the winter because it's damn cold outside. Suggesting a slight impatience when it comes to certain things. And people.

Thank you, but honestly it would've been better to just post is in the CS thread, it's going to get buried if you just throw it in OoC

Fair. I'll copy and paste it in later when I get my grubby little gremlin paws on my phone again

just read through casey's sheet, I feel her and max would make pretty good friends
at least, he wouldn't complain if she were to use him as a guinea pig

*Intense screaming*

I'm trying to figure out clothes that work with Arii's wings and it is Not A Good Time

V2 Half Flame.png

Didn't add like... 90% of the skeletal changes because I needed to figure out clothes.

The overdress is hanging off a glorified tank-top that curves over their shoulders and up to connect to the collar at their neck in the back. It's not clipping through the wings.

I'll do a makeup study, later

The yellow carnation Flame found was half striped. with orange; a chimera.

So, theoretically, it means rejection and dissapointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back