• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Same!!!

At the end of our next post are we cutting scenes to the reasutrant??

I just spent the past 3 days sleeping and feeling sickly. Finally pulled through the fog today and can return to work woohoo

Same!!!

At the end of our next post are we cutting scenes to the reasutrant??

I just spent the past 3 days sleeping and feeling sickly. Finally pulled through the fog today and can return to work woohoo
Yay, hope you stay okay~!

I'm going to work on a post this week a little bit. Not sure what direction I want to head with Rowan for the next post so itll be short more than likely

I'm going to work on a post this week a little bit. Not sure what direction I want to head with Rowan for the next post so itll be short more than likely
same to all of this lol—
i just got power back so i can finally get on my computer to use my bbccode properly 🥴

Hope yall are fairing well with the hurricane. And if you're home, hoping nothings too damaged
thank you!! i got home on saturday; the apartment above me lost their roof, i think, so my ceiling has mold and water damage 🥴 my stuff is all okay though! i think i’m getting a new ceiling/wall at some point, so who knows what i’m gonna do when that starts but!! it could have been a lot worse lol. i feel bad for the people upstairs though; looks like their place is lowkey trashed.

thank you!! i got home on saturday; the apartment above me lost their roof, i think, so my ceiling has mold and water damage 🥴 my stuff is all okay though! i think i’m getting a new ceiling/wall at some point, so who knows what i’m gonna do when that starts but!! it could have been a lot worse lol. i feel bad for the people upstairs though; looks like their place is lowkey trashed.
I'm just happy you're okay. I know alot of people from my job called off to go help out family who's been affected.

I'm just happy you're okay. I know alot of people from my job called off to go help out family who's been affected.
aw thank you 🥺💖 i was lucky enough to have had a wedding to go to out of town that same weekend, so i wasn’t here when it hit! getting back and no power was just my biggest issue. but, oh wow!! just… the fact that ida was more powerful than katrina is just so mind blowing, and i know people who got hit way worse 🥴 took two weeks for power in my area, and there are some places who won’t get any until october!! it’s insaneeee, but the energy company here is 🤢

aw thank you 🥺💖 i was lucky enough to have had a wedding to go to out of town that same weekend, so i wasn’t here when it hit! getting back and no power was just my biggest issue. but, oh wow!! just… the fact that ida was more powerful than katrina is just so mind blowing, and i know people who got hit way worse 🥴 took two weeks for power in my area, and there are some places who won’t get any until october!! it’s insaneeee, but the energy company here is 🤢
Boo !!! I hope they're efficient with getting everything back in order for you babe. 🤨👊🏼 if not, sue(?) 🤣

alrighty— what questions is everyone asking? i want to make sure that osran doesn’t ask the same one and i don’t have to rewrite lmao.
… though he is only asking one, and it’s more along the lines of “what’s the probability of death” and that jazz oop.
he do be edgy.

alrighty— what questions is everyone asking? i want to make sure that osran doesn’t ask the same one and i don’t have to rewrite lmao.
… though he is only asking one, and it’s more along the lines of “what’s the probability of death” and that jazz oop.
he do be edgy.
Kito shall be answering~ >:3

of course lmao 😂
oh! what’s the progression after this round of posts? new setting?
Generic commentary of Kito's answers and then a new setting. I'll push it to where everyone is sitting at a fancy table in a oh so fancy setting, etc.

So everyone's post can be reactionary. A reaction to each other's intros, questions, and setting.

Generic commentary of Kito's answers and then a new setting. I'll push it to where everyone is sitting at a fancy table in a oh so fancy setting, etc.

So everyone's post can be reactionary. A reaction to each other's intros, questions, and setting.
omg i’m so excited

I've totally had a field day the past week or so just brainstorming how Azyra's magic and skills would have been had she had a normal life, and it's quite amusing how fast she would be a foil to Kito's aggressive combat style.

Azyra would totally have the nickname of "Flash shield" as just a little tease of her abilities. Probably should've put the effort spent on this into an actual post but... I had to get the idea out. >.<

Anywho, I'll get to a post hopefully by the end of the day today if not tomorrow evening~!

I've totally had a field day the past week or so just brainstorming how Azyra's magic and skills would have been had she had a normal life, and it's quite amusing how fast she would be a foil to Kito's aggressive combat style.

Azyra would totally have the nickname of "Flash shield" as just a little tease of her abilities. Probably should've put the effort spent on this into an actual post but... I had to get the idea out. >.<

Anywho, I'll get to a post hopefully by the end of the day today if not tomorrow evening~!
Kito has a black out and rage combat style. Just overwhelming force and presence. Fun fact: I imagine most of Kito's opponents losing because they over think the power difference to the extent they assume she can do things she wasnt even thinking of.
"I'd close the gap but she'll just punch the ground and make me lose balance....If I come from the sky she'll breathe fire...."

Meanwhile in Kito's head . . .
Big sword go swoosh across yo face >:]

It's now canon, you cant argue. . . . Kito and Azyra symbolize their God's relationship.

Kito has a black out and rage combat style. Just overwhelming force and presence. Fun fact: I imagine most of Kito's opponents losing because they over think the power difference to the extent they assume she can do things she wasnt even thinking of.
"I'd close the gap but she'll just punch the ground and make me lose balance....If I come from the sky she'll breathe fire...."

Meanwhile in Kito's head . . .
Big sword go swoosh across yo face >:]
With her curse, Azyra plays the long game, in making her foes burn out all their strength while reserving her own for when she needs it, however, when things get desperate, Azyra would awaken and take a page out of Kito with her enhanced strength and the like.

While if she had no curse, and proceeded on her original path, Azyra would be able to take a lot of the aggression without much issue, as she would have shields, protections, mitigations, and various skills to make her a walking fortress, and would earn different nicknames like "Flash Shield" and "Foebreaker".
It's now canon, you cant argue. . . . Kito and Azyra symbolize their God's relationship.
One being high aggression and the other giving a deep sigh before dashing in to keep the mindless attacker from hurting themselves? XD

With her curse, Azyra plays the long game, in making her foes burn out all their strength while reserving her own for when she needs it, however, when things get desperate, Azyra would awaken and take a page out of Kito with her enhanced strength and the like.

While if she had no curse, and proceeded on her original path, Azyra would be able to take a lot of the aggression without much issue, as she would have shields, protections, mitigations, and various skills to make her a walking fortress, and would earn different nicknames like "Flash Shield" and "Foebreaker".

One being high aggression and the other giving a deep sigh before dashing in to keep the mindless attacker from hurting themselves? XD
Azyra and Kito give off unstoppable and unbreakable vibes.

I'm excited to see our shield maiden render some towering A-tier immobile via exhaustion and chaos depletion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back