• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I promise I'm still around! Just been busy. If I dont post in the next 2 days I will 100% sure make sure I do this friday

*insert dramatic and heartfelt speech*
I said all that to say, please have your posts done by next Saturday. <3 Aka - 10/2/21
Hope everyone is safe and well.

Will do! Sorry I ended up dead to the world yesterday Haha I plan on getting on my PC today and re read and do my post up. Anyone heard anything from sophocles sophocles

What're everyone's preferred pronouns? Don't wanna offend. I'm good with she/her/they/them

*Slaps crinkled papers on the desk* this here is what we like to call quality posting brought to you by a monkey on a type writer.

Nina: man oh man I wonder why everyone is against me risking my life for no reason. haha how funky and silly of them.

Nina: LET ME SACRAFICE MYSELF FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE GROUP *flingers herself into the frey*
Everyone else: Nina... it's just dodgeball.
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

Nina: LET ME SACRAFICE MYSELF FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE GROUP *flingers herself into the frey*
Everyone else: Nina... it's just dodgeball.
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X
Nina: *stabs herself* PLEASE HURRY AND TAKE MY BLOOD BEGORE ITS TOO LATE
Someone: OH MY GOD NINA ITS JUST A PAPERCUT

ajlsjkdhfklskdj hi sorry— i was waiting until everyone posted to give osran yet another awkward moment—
bad weekend, lol, but post will be done within the next day or two! just finishing up some last touches, i promise—

also— wait until you see how messed up this man truly is, omg—
fingers crossed, post done tomorrow after the gym! i'd post tonight but it's super late and my grammar is a large oof— so i can proof read when my brain isn't tired lol.

Osran, h-he . . . . Not little ol Nina . . . . He wouldnt. . . . ○o○

also, Osran that traitor. HE PUT MY POOR FRAGILE KITO IN THE HOT SEAT

sophocles sophocles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back