• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I can picture Kito giving Nina a heart attack because she's the type to have a gash across her back and still wanna fight.

While Azyra is tanked out - its time for Kito's suicide run XD

Ugh RpNation has betrayed me yet again. Anyways I’ll be working on a Nina post today yeehawww I’ll probably have it finished by this weekend.

I can picture Kito giving Nina a heart attack because she's the type to have a gash across her back and still wanna fight.

Oh hell yeah, Nina would probably hide her injuries from everyone just cause she didn’t feel like being pitied or something.

Oh hell yeah, Nina would probably hide her injuries from everyone just cause she didn’t feel like being pitied or something.
Azyra would lose her mind if Nina did that. She knows how nasty injuries can be.

"Now imagine you cannot heal it with magic, and then you'll see what I deal with."

Ugh RpNation has betrayed me yet again. Anyways I’ll be working on a Nina post today yeehawww I’ll probably have it finished by this weekend.
same! i may be done writing earlier but as per his personality, osran does not tend to speak first, so i want to wait for a post or two before he does!

A Theory that came to mind as I am writing my post, is Kito things the red tips of Azyra's wings are a small favour of Barren, who totally wanted to have Azyra as one of his blessed, however Myera stole Azyra or something. Which would explain her remark of Myera favouring Azyra, unlike Osran whom is keeping his eye on Azyra, knowing something is being hidden here. xD

A Theory that came to mind as I am writing my post, is Kito things the red tips of Azyra's wings are a small favour of Barren, who totally wanted to have Azyra as one of his blessed, however Myera stole Azyra or something. Which would explain her remark of Myera favouring Azyra, unlike Osran whom is keeping his eye on Azyra, knowing something is being hidden here. xD
Seems legit.

👀 hehe

What's osrans nickname for Kito *-*
he’s very uncreative so he’s just using wolf slayer for now— bUT he actually has a better one in the back of his mind i’m just waiting for the right time to use it lol.
Mildly curious what Osran will call Azyra now...
wait don’t hit me the first thing that came to mind is bluebird— that’s not canon i swear.

Kito has a black out and rage combat style. Just overwhelming force and presence. Fun fact: I imagine most of Kito's opponents losing because they over think the power difference to the extent they assume she can do things she wasnt even thinking of.
"I'd close the gap but she'll just punch the ground and make me lose balance....If I come from the sky she'll breathe fire...."

Meanwhile in Kito's head . . .
Big sword go swoosh across yo face >:]
Now all I can picture is Kito going into Hulk mode

i love writing about how offended nina gets when people care about her lol. she just starts LEAPING to conclusions

Can we talk about how Nina looked around for people to be pro blood bag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back