• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Daily question#69

How does your OC feel about the fact that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the party members has daddy issues? (jkjk)

What something they did that they were very proud of?

One time, Nina had Markus literally throw her at a particularly large monster for an attack she planned, and it actually went a lot better than either of them thought it would. Now she might start asking Kito or Rowan to throw her in the middle of a battle.

What's up party people, how are we on this lovely afternoon/morning/evening
Oh you know, the usual, woke up, went to work Prayed that nothing else happens at my job this year y'know, the usual~

You?

How does your OC feel about the fact that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the party members has daddy issues? (jkjk)
"I would NOT want to be this team's therapist..."

To be honest, Azyra doesn't take much pride in her actions, oft dismissing praise as simply her doing her part. While she seems humble, it's more her own way to keep pushing herself to become better, taking victory as a simply she did her job, and bears her failures full force, accepting them and any punishment from her failure. I guess you can say she's got a mild inferiority complex, though takes joy when her friends accomplish something great and are prideful of it. I went on a small tangent. >.<

Daily question#69

One time, Nina had Markus literally throw her at a particularly large monster for an attack she planned, and it actually went a lot better than either of them thought it would. Now she might start asking Kito or Rowan to throw her in the middle of a battle.
Rowan: what's a dad?

Probably his three birds one arrow story. (My brain is at half capacity right now) He was a young boy still, leg not long out of a splint. A couple of the village boys said he couldnt kill more than one bird at a time. So in efforts to prove them wrong, he ended up claiming three of them in a single shot. If you ask hin to recreate this action, he finds any excuse not to do it. Not that he cant, but hes just lazy and feels like he doesnt need to prove anything to anyone

What's up party people, how are we on this lovely afternoon/morning/evening
currently misplaced by a hurricane but going with the vibes!

Same I was just begining to wonder if you were in the hurricane threat zone or if something happened. Glad you're okay โค get them hours!!!(hoping your paid hourly..?) I just found out I got tonight off. I never look at my schedule but happened too and labor day night Is free for meee

Same I was just begining to wonder if you were in the hurricane threat zone or if something happened. Glad you're okay โค get them hours!!!(hoping your paid hourly..?) I just found out I got tonight off. I never look at my schedule but happened too and labor day night Is free for meee
Ah, I see. All is well, sorry to worry you guys. I'm a chicago woman. And yes, I'm fortunate- hourly is my middle name XD. I get that off too, that's how I know I can post monday, heh.

Ah, I see. All is well, sorry to worry you guys. I'm a chicago woman. And yes, I'm fortunate- hourly is my middle name XD. I get that off too, that's how I know I can post monday, heh.
If it helps, I'm a a DC woman, working a lovely salary job courtesy of the government. So all the holidays are days off for me! XD

If it helps, I'm a a DC woman, working a lovely salary job courtesy of the government. So all the holidays are days off for me! XD
lucky you guys I live in Yeehaw amurica (aka: the South)

Thinking about it, I'm half tempted to have the Crimson and black tips of Azyra's wings to be Myera knowing that her Cerulean blessed is legit going to be an Angel of Vengeance (Usually those angels are depicted with wings with crimson feather tips), or just leave it as a part of the curse Azyra has, as a tell for how long she has.

Oof, hopefully that post made sense. :D
It made sense to me, as Kito isn't the best at public speaking (And other parts require some basic inferrence). xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back