• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This rp is actually about getting revenge for Nina
Ninas not even the one getting revenge she's just standing in the back like "Guys it's okay it's wasn't that bad.. "

Kito casually sits atop a small pile of bullies she beat to a pulp. >:[
Rowan standing next to her, nodding in approval. "They had it coming."
Nina's watching in horror like "They're nine?!?!"

Nina's watching in horror like "They're nine?!?!"
osran just nodding solemnly, โ€œno, no, this is good. they must learn.โ€
who must learn what? no one knows. thereโ€™s fire behind his eyes.

Kito's synopsis of the lesson learnt:
- hierarchy, there's always a bigger and better bully, dont push the weak, they might ties with the strong, and last but not least. . . . .talk shit get hit.

- hierarchy, there's always a bigger and better bully, dont push the weak, they might ties with the strong, and last but not least. . . . .talk shit get hit.
"you probably should've told them that while they were conscious"

nina: learn what?
osran:
nina: LEARN WHAT?!?!
osran: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ”ฅ

Petition to murder Nina's past comrades. That's such a violation tho-

Stealing someone's blood like wtf . . .
I don't need the petition to murder them.
She's got a little chair pulled out for them and she starts asking about their childhood.
Don't get Azyra started... You'll be at it for hours... XD
All I can imagine is sending Kito and Rowan out to the playground to try and make friends. But they just end up scaring everyone off
Azyra would be off in the corner making flower crowns or something, minding her own business... Until some poor bastard damages her flowers or something.
"They're children though. Well pain is a wonderful lesson and all... And well yes it's the 'Burgundy way' the idea of barbarism to teach lessons doesn't work. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind."

I don't need the petition to murder them.

Don't get Azyra started... You'll be at it for hours... XD

Azyra would be off in the corner making flower crowns or something, minding her own business... Until some poor bastard damages her flowers or something.

"They're children though. Well pain is a wonderful lesson and all... And well yes it's the 'Burgundy way' the idea of barbarism to teach lessons doesn't work. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind."
"If the world was foolish enough to go blind, then a world of hearing it shall be." (Aka; bring it.)

"If the world was foolish enough to go blind, then a world of hearing it shall be." (Aka; bring it.)
Following a deep sigh, Azyra places a flower crown on Kito's head, "I think you not understand, Kito, you attract more bees with honey than you will with vinegar. Furthermore, not everything needs to be physical."

Following a deep sigh, Azyra places a flower crown on Kito's head, "I think you not understand, Kito, you attract more bees with honey than you will with vinegar. Furthermore, not everything needs to be physical."
Startled by Azyra's gentle deamnor, Kito looked at her companion wearily. She had no rebuttal. "But its easier . . . And what I understand," Kito murmured as she leaned towards Azyra. ( ;-; she wants a hug.)

Startled by Azyra's gentle deamnor, Kito looked at her companion wearily. She had no rebuttal. "But its easier . . . And what I understand," Kito murmured as she leaned towards Azyra. ( ;-; she wants a hug.)
Insert motherly hug here, as Azyra knows that feeling, "Power and perfection are overrated. It's best to find happiness and love over such."

Why do I see Osran weighing the scales of Karma for Kito like,"shes wrong but right. . . . "
osran thinks karma is fake lol; i think he just heard โ€œโ€ฆfoolish enough to go blindโ€ and got butt hurt lmao.

What's up party people, how are we on this lovely afternoon/morning/evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back