• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
with those two, no one would ever be able to find the body oop—

osran being forced to hang out in trees all day is giving me the unhinged cat vibes i crave for him yes.
wait with nina i’m crying—

a moment of silence. “…uh.. i don’t feel… any particular way towards— wait, why are you up here again?”

plot twist: nina’s in the tree to babysit him.
nina is in the tree to babysit him
".... I like trees."

You could probably stab Nina/out of nowhere and she'll barely react because she's so used to being mistreated. She'll just be like "Aw I'm so sorry you feel that way, do you wanna talk about it. "

SHE LET THEM TOo, she'd wake up from being stabbed and just pretend like she didn't because she doesn't like making people feel bad.
stop she is literally too precious for this world—
alrighty, time to casually commit some murders, y’all

You could probably stab Nina/out of nowhere and she'll barely react because she's so used to being mistreated. She'll just be like "Aw I'm so sorry you feel that way, do you wanna talk about it. "
Glances at the blood gushing wound, looks at attacker. "And how does this make you feel?" Suddenly has a notebook and pen for notes

Glances at the blood gushing wound, looks at attacker. "And how does this make you feel?" Suddenly has a notebook and pen for notes
She's got a little chair pulled out for them and she starts asking about their childhood.

I love Nina's character so much already. Rowan will die for her. No questions. "You want me to walk into the dragons mouth, and crawl down its throat? If itll help I guess.." proceeded to do exactly that.

I also love that she named her staff. As Rowan has one of his named as well. Nalia, but yall will meet her later.

She's got a little chair pulled out for them and she starts asking about their childhood.
They just start breaking down and all their trauma floods out. They book another session a week from now.

I love Nina's character so much already. Rowan will die for her. No questions. "You want me to walk into the dragons mouth, and crawl down its throat? If itll help I guess.." proceeded to do exactly that.

I also love that she named her staff. As Rowan has one of his named as well. Nalia, but yall will meet her later.

They just start breaking down and all their trauma floods out. They book another session a week from now.
Does this mean that Rowan will join the Nina cult? It needs some more members

And yes, and now every thursday she has coffee with someone who stabbed her and heals then heal all their trauma. what a queen.

stop she is literally too precious for this world—
alrighty, time to casually commit some murders, y’all
Kito is going to put a price on Nina's blood and be like,"no one can afford it, so keep it." Before casually putting crippling debt on Nina's old comrades making them pay their entire livelihood to Nina.

All I can imagine is sending Kito and Rowan out to the playground to try and make friends. But they just end up scaring everyone off
Kito casually sits atop a small pile of bullies she beat to a pulp. >:[
Rowan standing next to her, nodding in approval. "They had it coming."

All I can imagine is sending Kito and Rowan out to the playground to try and make friends. But they just end up scaring everyone off
but of course. grown adults, trying to make friends with literal children.
this makes perfect sense to all parties involved lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back