• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll get a post up soon I promise, I've gotten part of it already written out. I got lost with time and someone died in our house yesterday xD I'm fine, didnt really know them but still had to deal with the mess of it. Anywaayyyyy I shall finish out my post soon, just gotta type out his ability stuff really.

"I only got my powers out of pity"

Azyra is over there like: "Ooh-ho do I know that feeling, it was either mercy, or pity, that I got mine"

"I only got my powers out of pity"

Azyra is over there like: "Ooh-ho do I know that feeling, it was either mercy, or pity, that I got mine"
Watch that be the only thing they have in common at all haha

Added edit:

It's going to end yo being all they have in common, and hes gunna be crushing super hard. Mayhe he will take up one of her interests to appease "his angel" 😂😂😂

Added edit:

It's going to end yo being all they have in common, and hes gunna be crushing super hard. Mayhe he will take up one of her interests to appease "his angel" 😂😂😂
Oh dear she would lose her mind at that. XD

Though I'm just waiting for someone to notice the discolouration at the tips of Azyra's feathers. Most angel wings are pure white (from what I'm guessing), while Azyra's turn crimson and black at the tips. A little sign of her curse~

Oh dear she would lose her mind at that. XD

Though I'm just waiting for someone to notice the discolouration at the tips of Azyra's feathers. Most angel wings are pure white (from what I'm guessing), while Azyra's turn crimson and black at the tips. A little sign of her curse~
I honestly forgot to include the ref in my post! I knew I was forgetting something eith it lol I'll leave him oblivious since he is so in awe with her right now

oh boy, i may have ran out of muse for that reply and am not happy with how it turned out but it is finally finished and that's all that matters :sleeping:

"For the sake of transparency"

Osran just straight up called out Azyra didn't he? XD
lmao wait i didn’t catch that in my own writing; it wasn’t his intention but it would be funny for her to take it as such! 😂

Last edited:
oh boy, i may have ran out of muse for that reply and am not happy with how it turned out but it is finally finished and that's all that matters :sleeping:
It was good! Poor osran at war with himself. I admire his current disdain toward rowan

It was good! Poor osran at war with himself. I admire his current disdain toward rowan
i’m truly losing sight of how i want him to act but i think that just falls right in line with him being unhinged oop—
also lmao the chewing thing reeeeeally set him off, but hey, he may have found a new drinking buddy
osran may challenge rowan to a drinking contest 😈

Kito is totally gonna assume the color tint in Azyra's wings means that her Goddess just made her a special cookie cause she likes her.

i’m truly losing sight of how i want him to act but i think that just falls right in line with him being unhinged oop—
also lmao the chewing thing reeeeeally set him off, but hey, he may have found a new drinking buddy
osran may challenge rowan to a drinking contest 😈
Kito is gonna tell this man to sleep in a tree when he keeps watch of the group and even when he's not. I wonder if he'll take it as a, "f***k off" or a, "it's so you dont get bodied". Matter of fact, take Nina x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X too.

Kito is gonna tell this man to sleep in a tree when he keeps watch of the group and even when he's not. I wonder if he'll take it as a, "f***k off" or a, "it's so you dont get bodied". Matter of fact, take Nina x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X too.
Nina trying to make coversation, "So um- how do you feel about Ada?"

Rowan shifting uneasily "so.. who is Ada again?" [/QUOTE said:
*two hour rambling about Ada and even accurate retelling of every single one of her myths. like one of those podcasts you put on at 1am to fall asleep to.*

Kito and Osran are gonna suffocate your poor man if he adds snoring to his list of sins.
with those two, no one would ever be able to find the body oop—
osran being forced to hang out in trees all day is giving me the unhinged cat vibes i crave for him yes.
wait with nina i’m crying—
Nina trying to make coversation, "So um- how do you feel about Ada?"
a moment of silence. “…uh.. i don’t feel… any particular way towards— wait, why are you up here again?”

plot twist: nina’s in the tree to babysit him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back