• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda Idea (Interest Check)

I don't even want to try to play it. I played like maybe 20 minutes of it and it doesn't even tell you what to do. Apparently you have to guess, but you're timed so I wouldn't even have enough time to figure it out.

That's the thing with good adventure games, to spend time figure things out. I want it to be my fault and my fault alone when I fail and get a game over, not the games. Now a days it's always the games fault if something happen, lags, controll issues.. I want to use my brain! I want to feel good about solving it. Just going through a game like I did with Skyward Sword and even though I enjoyed it, Twilight Princess gives me no satesfaction, when the game ends I feel no difference as if I didn't experience anything and 7-12 hours just passed me by unnoticed...

Makes me a Little sad. I don't want to have my hand held. Throw me out and set me on fire so I can put myself out!

Haha well, if all games were like that, all of the inexperienced gamers wouldn't be able to beat any type of game.

I get what you mean about how it's the "games fault" though because when I was trying to beat a boss in Skyward Sword, it took me like 5 times because when I tried to stab forward, Link would slash sideways or something, and I'd get hurt and eventually die because Link isn't doing what I tell him to.

Sadly, there's no games like that anymore. They even dumbed down Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Makes me so sad.

And yes, I had that problem too. Mainly with the flying though... Stupid bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back