• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda Idea (Interest Check)

Kami

School Idol
I was thinking about creating a Legend of Zelda roleplay, where we roleplay in one of the worlds at a certain time, but with our own characters. So I thought, since Link pretty much takes care of all of the problems that occur in the games, in order to have a good roleplay with conflict, we can't have him in it. Therefore, Link would end up getting defeated by Ganondorf, and well... dying. So now, Hyrule is in deep need of a new hero, or perhaps, more than one. Zelda recruits a select number of 'heroes' to finish the job Link never could.

I'm not sure which timeline this would occur in. I really like Ocarina of Time, and its kind of.. the only Zelda game I've finished completely. So I know it better than the rest. But, please feel free to add to this, or change things. I could use all the help I can get. I mean, you guys would be participating in this too.

I'm game.

...Feel as if I should put down the dr pepper first though, because I keep joining and starting things like I were insane.

Haha, thats okay. This roleplay might not even happen anyway. I need enough people to want to join it, and a better concept of how I want it to go down.

None beyond what you've got. Seems like a perfectly good idea to me.

Though don't limit yourself to just having Ganondorf as your big bad. Hyrule is a diverse enough world that you could definitely have some other objective or villain to pit against your heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha well.. I've only played ones with Ganon in them. ^^"

I have been playing Skyward Sword though and I know there is Ghirahim but I think it would be too embarrassing for Link to die to him.

I'm in. Personally, I think Skyward Sword's world would be cool, despite the horribly flawed game. Maybe Ghirahim outliving Demise, Demise being reincarnated in Ganondorf, and Ghirahim basically being Ganondorf's Starscream to his Megatron? Finding whatever way to benefit himself and bring back Demise?

Man, you made me want to watch Transformers Prime now.

Also, as game I think Skyward sword was okay but a bit broken... but as a Zelda game it's dead to me~

The only character I noticed at all was Groose. I wanted to throw Fii out the windows, the dragons drew me insane, the bird was frustrating and.. well, the Mole people was nice, I can give it that. But it was a Zelda game just as much as Hyrule Warrior is a Zelda game.

I really like Skyward Sword so far. I haven't finished the game yet though, so I can't make a full opinion on it yet.

My only real problem with it was the overly tedious puzzles (I get that Zelda is all about the puzzles but some of these were just stupid, think of the desert area) or the rediculously frustrating controls

I can agree with you that Groose is a real pain though. Trying to steal my Zelda and shit... smh.

But Fi isn't TOO bad. I like how when I forget the objective I can ask her. But usually her answer is really vague and doesn't help me at all.

...Maybe she isn't very helpful.

The game was tedious and it was... dumbed down. I realize that games are getting easier as it's mainstream and need to appeal to greater audience. But did we really need to have a walkthrough following us around in form of a sword? I wish I could atleast hav turned her off. And revisiting the same Three places over and over? Uuugh... Makes me wanna cry a bit. Maybe I'm old, I dunno. Not going to spoil it or anything. But If you manage to finish a game that easy without a single bump in the road it's not a good game in my books.

Well Zelda always has an annoying character.. usually its Navi. It's a characteristic of the series basically. And well.. yeah I'm not exactly the best at video games so maybe it's not a bad thing (for me) that it's easy. ^^"

I frankly think I'm just old. That other enjoys it if fine! I don't mind that. Video games wouldn't be this big without it.

Yes I did, long time ago though. Now that game and brilliant characters and heart breaking stories. You think Twilight princess has good character designs. Mhm, Majoras Mask you sexy little devil you. i wont spoil it, but the wedding is Beautiful, all you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back