• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
1701370119326.png

"Ain't that so..."

Seemingly unfazed, Rex carries on.

"Right. No point in buggerin' about, then. Us lot are lookin' for a bloke, goes by Bill Cipher. Whoever -- or whatever -- he is, he's the one who's meant to be causin' all the chaos round here."

Rex narrows his good eye.

"Doesn't look like there's much chaos going on to me. Got any idea why?"

@Tent Gang

Reimu Hakurei

Why is it always the creeps?

Reimu, for her part, doesn't really seem to react that much outwardly. She simply folds her arms again and looks the pair over -- she's not even really trying to be subtle about it. She doesn't have any reason to act coy -- a back and forth of trickery are hardly of interest to her.

She sends Marisa only the faintest nod before actually speaking herself.

"Or if you happen to know where he is so we can ask him directly... that'd be even nicer."

Not long after Raz accepts the chocolate, the door to the Mystery Shack slowly creaks open. A new figure steps out onto the porch...

be3f93411ac9e696e72923512b9d9cdd.jpg

"Ohmygosh!" A young girl, who doesn't seem like she's all that much older than Raz, exclaims. Her eyes widen, revealing two shimmering blue irises, and she lets out a gasp as they dart between everyone present. "Venom!" she suddenly exclaims again, turning to the goop monster. "You didn't tell me that you were having friends over!"

9ab247ba3b4c7506427a2bacd8337668.jpg

"Pacifica," another kid exclaims - this one sounding oddly Southern. He looks to be the same age as the girl, though, having come up right behind her. "Ah' don't think it's as simple as that. I mean... Ah'm pretty sure there's a cowboy in the back there."

"Pssh, so?" she waves off his concern with a little flop of her sweater arm. Her arm had apparently slinked back into it over the last five seconds. "Cowboys are cool! And look!" she points up at Josuke. "That one's got some cool, funky hair!"

"That ain't the point, Pacifica..."

She leans over to the boy on her tip toes and loudly whispers, "Do you think he'll let me touch it?"

"What?" he blinks, and then shakes his head. "Pacifica, do NOT ask him to let you touch his hair!"

Pacifica squints, giving Josuke a long, hard look...

"Yeah, I'm gonna touch his hair."

The boy just lets out a long sigh.

brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy DR_EDY. DR_EDY. allegedlydave allegedlydave megar megar isupposeimphi isupposeimphi jigglesworth jigglesworth Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

For a moment, it seems as though the world stops. Like everything turns to a dead silence, ominously looming in the air far eerier than even the Falls themselves. And in that silence, ringing out like a grandfather clock in the dead of the night...

Josuke Higashikata

"Oi, kid..."

f750e8231370a21b5ba6e76a6d3d0139.jpg

"Were you saying something about my hair?"

He really doesn't look too pleased.

"Pacifica..." the boy nervously murmurs as he side-eyes the girl. She, however, doesn't seem perturbed in the slightest. She simply broadens her smile, winks, sticks out her tongue, and gives Josuke a thumbs up.

pacifica1.png

"I said that it looks super cool and that I really wanna touch it!"

megar megar

Again, silence. It hangs like death over one's last moments, and then...

"Oh, thanks!"

4d5c66eec1571279c4b3b0c0cd6f289c.jpg

"I can't let you touch it, though. It can be a pain to maintain and I've only got one comb with me."

He says this like he normally carries multiple combs?

Blake Belladonna ~ From Shadows

3372e7ffe80695b998d91c0e14749bb6.png

Whilst the rest of the small group that had gathered out front of the Mystery Hack had gotten to talking with the three newcomers, Blake Belladonna had disappeared from the group's lineup entirely. Using the natural cover of Gravity Falls as well as her own agility, Blake Belladonna had slipped wide and far from the group, dashing towards the Hack at a pace that was as quick as it was stealthy. She covered the distance quickly and cautiously, before arriving to the back door of the Mystery Hack.

She unsheathed transformed the sword within Gambol Shroud's cleaver to its gun form as she stood by the back door, her back placed against it. With her naturally improved senses, as a Faunus, she should be able to see clearly into the building from the back windows, or hear if there was somebody inside before making any moves to enter.

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM)

Blake's natural Faunus senses pretty quickly found that the Hack was empty. No sounds could be heard, nor could anyone be spotted from any windows. All the commotion seemed to be taking place in the front.

isupposeimphi isupposeimphi

rsz_19dc12bda3068021c4ffc83843ea7945f_by_teh_zombish-db4x4s7.jpg

"Bill Cipher?" Mabel repeats the name in that same knowing tone as before. She taps a finger against the side of her face in thought, letting out a hum. "Let's see... Bill... Bill..." she drags this out for a while, before finally, she turns to face her brother. "Brother, do we know any Bills?"

dipper1.png

"No," Dipper curtly responds. "We do know a Will, but he's not the sort to cause senseless chaos."

"Ah, yes, Will," Mabel responds, her pitch shifting lower as she repeats the name. It's as if she suddenly got very bored thinking about him. "That's the closest we can offer, unfortunately."

allegedlydave allegedlydave isupposeimphi isupposeimphi megar megar BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Jeremiah Jeremiah

Byakuya Togami

"At least one local is useful, then. I was beginning to worry there wouldn't be any."

Byakuya turns his head towards the stairs -- and watches the other girl climb them. At least some people here have initiative, too... though a little too eager. He'd rather make sure to question this man some more, as well. Looking at him properly...

"...I correct myself. You're not local at all, are you? Why are you here, then?"

He doesn't look as though he belongs at all: and what an interesting matter that is. First those two in the single body, now this... there must be some cause for people being brought here.

Silver_1.png

Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM & Leo), DR_EDY. DR_EDY. (Venom), brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz), megar megar (Josuke), allegedlydave allegedlydave (Micah), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Cap. Price), Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean (Hershel)

Mentions: isupposeimphi isupposeimphi (Blake)

The Prologue
As everyone begins to move, Silver's attention starts to divert towards Jason. He gives a parting nod towards Leo and Hershel before moving, however. "Hm! We can always stop and talk some other time." With that, and by listening to the given explanation, the hedgehog begins to use his watch, typing in all the necessary details and then...

Chapter 1
Considering the description he was given, Silver expected a much more chaotic scenery. Instead, he's only met with a sleepy town in the middle of a natural area. All things considered, this wasn't so bad, yet he couldn't help but question what exactly happened to the disaster mentioned before. Was everything already solved? Are there others helping them out?

Whatever might be the case, it seems everyone is making their own way through the scenario, including the group he was previously with. Due to being distracted by the area, he didn't exactly pay enough attention to see them leave towards the woods. Only after a few minutes he snaps back to reality and decides to also move there, the same aura from before now enveloping him as he hovers away towards the distant shack.

Reaching there, Silver starts to descend, eyeing the group from a distance. It looks like he wasn't the only one arriving on an odd time. "Sorry for being late, everyone!" Slowly reaching the ground and noticing the amount of newcomers, he tries speaking to a person from the multiversal group. "What's happening?"

Last edited:
ca94070f62b98c6f033d59b9533ead2b67bf2ad0.jpg

"Oh, hey Silver," Leo responds to the hedgehog as he floats on over. Until now, he'd pretty much been watching and just... taking everything in. "So... I got here kinda late, but I'm pretty sure that goop monster is like those kids' pet or something. And he was offering Raz some candy. And I'm pretty sure the girl wanted to touch Josuke's hair, but he's only got one comb so he couldn't let her."

Beat.

"That's what I think's going on, anyway."

bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2

1701378695842.png
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Leo)

Mentions:

1701378908418.png

"Oh, okay." Silver holds a finger under his chin after Leo's response. "Universal travel can lead to some weird scenes, huh?"

"Did we figure anything out, at least?"

1701381412137.png
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Leo)

Mentions: ...

"Eesh, alright. Keeping that in mind. Hopefully there's a good reason for it, aside from others being rude." He leans in closer to Leo. "I don't really think I want to be the one who finds out why, though."

"I am not a Pokemon. I am something that surpasses both human and Pokemon."
Mewtwo, the Genetic Pokemon

Before the Pokémon had received the chance for an explanation from the suited man, two other individuals seemed to make themselves present to the group, intent on helping them with their investigation...at least, that's what he would like to assume their intents were. One of them happened to be a quadrupedal creature (though certainly no Pokémon he's ever seen) with a magician's hat who was referring to herself in third-person, while the other was a girl who wore an outfit akin to the appearance of some spider. Her movement indicated that she was acting less on her vision and more on the sounds that were being projected towards her, leaving Mewtwo to question if she happened to be blind.

Questions for later, however, as the group's arrival into the building seemed to be punctuated by quiet, calm atmosphere, and the sweet scent that the candles had displayed. Despite the Pokémon's extensive knowledge that was built into his genes, he never quite heard of the concept of a 'birthing home' before. From what he could gather from the name alone, the silence didn't quite seem natural for the setting, but perhaps today just happens to be a slow day for business. After all, the only person that could be seen at the entrance, reading quietly to themselves, was a man who seemed just as foreign as the rest of the group. Best to play things safe and not makes assumptions, at the very least.

He watched as the girl in the outfit from earlier hurried herself up the stairs, later calling for this 'Wendy' woman that the man stated was in her room, but never quite stated which room that happened to be. Best to clarify on that matter. "Would you mind disclosing which room is specifically hers?" The Pokémon requested of the man, once again projecting his voice into his head. It may be a bit of a startle, but it's still the only way he can technically communicate, so that will simply have to suffice.

Interacting with: Laix_Lake (Orbeck of Vinheim)
Mentioning: megar (Byakuya Togami), StaidFoal (Trixie Lulamoon), belnades_and_belmont (Jin Ming), Twice Knightly (GM)

b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3250.gif
So the festive goop guy's name was Venom, noted! Raz found it pretty fitting and really cool-sounding too.

"Well, we're... not exactly friends yet. We're more like tourists, I'm pretty sure!" Raz chimes in as he unwraps the chocolate bar, ready to dig in... they're still going with the tourist guise, right? Yeah, he was sure they were.

...he can't help but feel a chill down his spine at Josuke's sudden displeasure, not to mention the way he flipped back so quickly to his usual demeanor after clarification on what Pacifica meant. Thank God Raz never spoke up about how unique he found the Stand User's hairdo...

Raz nods along with Leo's explanation on the current happenings, taking a bite out of the chocolate bar.​

Ciri
——————«•»——————
BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

A sorceress… yeah. Something like that, yeah.” No shit teleportation was a useful thing to have especially with everything that concerned them. Helps that her ability to teleport was mastered at this point in her life so there would be no unnecessary teleportation happening. Mori’s comment coupled with her following her gaze to the bird caught her attention. Of course the one with a bird theme could speak to birds, quite odd if she didn’t have that ability with her theme.

Moving on from the bird and to her answer, she gave a slight chuckle at the joke before hearing her out. Optimistic, huh…? “Maybe so but this time it was a misunderstanding. The situation could be different the next time they pull their weapons out on an ally and that is when I’ll start to judge where they stand. I doubt they would, considering we need all the help we can get.” It’s not like her new ally didn’t have any truth to her words, they were all here because their worlds were in danger.

Would they fight as hard for people that were from other worlds? Homes that weren’t their own?

That had yet to be shown.

Speaking of other worlds, it seemed their leader was starting to get ready to head out so they couldn’t continue their conversation. “Looks as though it’s time to get started.” As the numbers were given out, she put in the numbers as instructed and soon enough they were all off to the first world.

Whatever was there… they’d stop it. They had to.

[Mentioned: Jeremiah Jeremiah , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 ]
@ Shack Gang, isupposeimphi isupposeimphi , Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

Upon reaching the first world, she slightly shielded her eyes from the sun before they readjusted after coming out of the smoke; her eyes taking a moment to look around. In comparison to the last place they were at, this all looked very simple. And very normal too.

Something felt… off. Call it paranoia but something this simple and normal gave her a bad feeling. The boy in the suit mentioning that this wasn’t how it looked last time only amplified her feelings about this place.

Sounds of arguing, a girl and a man being the source of the arguing. Some of the others went over to deal with them which left the rest of them to go investigate the rest of this town. There was something about that conversation that was catching her attention once the others started to talk to the girl: a show a pair of twins were putting on. Now that was a good place to start!

More words caught her attention and it wasn’t from the locals, no. This came from her allies and specifically it came from the elf she had noticed upon arriving back in the last place they were at, the words sounding… like a spell. Glad to see she wasn’t the only one that could do something remotely magical here.

As Mori went off into the town with the elf and the late addition, Price’s words turned her attention to the man himself. He had experience giving orders and while she worked best by herself it would do them all well to follow orders. You can’t save the multiverse if you went off doing your own thing. Their first order? Checking out that shack with the big lights. As much as she wanted them to check out that show, it’s best if they looked into that shack first.

The others can choose which side they wanted to enter through. As for Ciri?

“I’ll take the back. Not sure whoever is in there would react to someone carrying a sword on their back given this place.” There would be someone else accompanying her, some girl dressed in black and white. And before anyone could start moving to the sides of the shack they chose, there was one more visitor and it was… unsettling. Her hand flew to the hilt of her sword upon the first sight of this creature before noticing the hat and the sack it had with it, her hand dropping after the question it asked to the child.

It… was offering chocolate?

…And that was her cue to quietly slip off to the back along with that girl before anyone else could come in and join the group in front of the shack. Just in time too as she heard more voices join those up front. Ciri looked towards the girl after looking into the windows, keeping her voice down despite the commotion in case there was anyone else. “Seems like those two that went out there were the only ones in this building. I can keep an eye out here if you want to sneak in and look.”

I5nZz18.png

Things were getting... overwhelming. Hershel could handle it, quite well at that, mostly remaining wary at the initial introduction of the goopy creature but easing up when the kids and new allies showed up. Or Josuke's sudden moment of anger at the mention of his hair... They were not ideal events, he wanted to do more, he even gave Price a nod of aproval at the suggestion of going upfront , but that's all he could give at that moment...

For a certain cat had become absolutely overwhelmed and terrified. Irin clung desperately to her father's coat, digging claws into it and risking tearing it despite the sturdiness... beyond that, her eyes were teary, tightly closed, and the girl was quietly sniffling. During a couple seconds, the cleric was considering what to do about this, and to get back to the mission...

And in a moment of enlightement, the man picked up his toddler in his arms, brought her really close to him, and whispered to her gently
"Hide in my pocket, I promise to keep you safe" As he spoke, he smiled gently at the girl, giving her a pat on the head to boot

"..." Irin had started to calm down at her father's affection, looking at Hershel with slight confusion before hesitantly nodding. Like it was the most natural thing in the world, the cat child started shrinking, and becoming once again a siamese cat... a very small one. Amusingly, the tools and clothing she was carrying seemed to just dissappear, yet not in a manner that implied their breakage. Regardless, he duke placed Irin into his right pocket, and before closing it, spoke up again.

"If you want to leave, just meow, dear" With a gentle tone and the cat digging down into the coat, it was closed carefully, and the holy man could finally address the rest of the situation.

"Alright, pardon the quietness, that kept me busier than I expected. A dry chuckle accompanied his apology, before turning back to a friendly smile, clapping his hands to draw attention.

"Sorry for being unexpected visits, kids, but we are here on... work, specialy work at that, and while we have other people covering the tent event, we felt the need to make ourselves useful as well" Very friendly tone and smiles all around, partly genuine, partly just how the duke handles interacting in an amicable manner.

"So, mind if we ask some questions? Make these tourists feel a bit less lost, hahaha" A playful chuckle accompanied his words as the duke crossed his arm, looking at both the kids, and the entity known as Venom as well.

"Like how you met the big guy... he is not entirely familiar to me, but considering all the recent arrivals, I can take a gander and guess they are not from here" For a moment, the eyes locked on Venom narrowed, evaluating the being throuroughly for a couple instants before turning gentle again

"Oh and do speak up if you want anything in exchange for helping us, I am all ears" As he exclaimed confidently, he also gave each of his allies still there an encouraging look, prompting them to ask their own questions or pitch in should they have an idea of how to make things smoother.

Interactions: (GM + Leo ) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly , (Venom) DR_EDY. DR_EDY. , (Raz) brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy , (Josuke) megar megar , (Price) jigglesworth jigglesworth , (Silver) bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2

Medic and Frank West
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Asuka, Pacifica, Gideon), allegedlydave allegedlydave (Ling Yao/Greed), bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Sprig)
Mentions: FoolsErin FoolsErin (The Wanderer), Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean (Hershel), DR_EDY. DR_EDY. (Venom)
Medic's Font = Germania One
Frank's Font = Tahoma

medic3.pngfrank1.png
-----------------------------------------------------
WAKANDA

"Excellent! This won't take a moment," Medic replied, crouching down to rummage through his medical kit.

medicwhistle.jpg
Assorted limbs and spare organs followed Medic like tax collectors, but he made sure to cram in a little extra for today. He was going to need them, obviously - and although he subscribed to the "waste not, want not" mentality when it came to the glut of specimens they'd doubtlessly be meeting, their samples weren't exactly going to march out of their chest cavities and into cold storage. It was regrettable that he had to use them so early, but Asuka seemed amicable enough - and this was his job, after all. More patients was never something to complain about!

He'd be saving the special ones for later, though. They'd been cultivating in his fridge for who-knows-how-long - those can't be used on a whim! Maybe in case their skeletons melt, or in case of terminal cancer (note to self: give Dib cancer?)

Let's see... pineal glands... that one's grafted from a jellyfish, he'd need that - ah, there! Spare arms... was it her right or left? Ooh, this one has extra chromosomes -

"What?"

Medic looked up from his kit in surprise. He clearly hadn't expected that answer. Nonetheless, he closed the lid on his medical kit and stood back up.

"Aheh - yes, of course. My apologies - perhaps I got a little ahead of myself," Medic replied, sheepishly adjusting his glasses. "This is merely my job, is all. I only thought it right that I'd offer."

Without missing a beat, Medic's enjoying-this-too-much smile returned, and he gave Asuka a reassuring pat on the back as he noticed Jason prepare for roll call.

"Just see me if you change your mind," Medic began, only to stop himself upon realising his use of the word 'see'. "Ah... well, one of the best killers I've known only has one eye. You'll be fine!" Medic exclaimed, giving a single, gentle laugh as he raised a contemplative hand to his chin. "...well, I suppose anyone would make a good killer if you could ferment your own bone marrow. Zhat extra aggression marries well with a grenade launcher..."

Medic shook his head, pulling himself out of his own stupor.

"My advice would be to not think about it. And to have someone standing on your left side, if you can."

Removing his Kritzkrieg from its holster - he could need to use it as soon as they get there, after all - he shot Asuka an encouraging nod before beginning to enter the co-ordinates.

"Good luck, meine Bekannte! See you on the other side, ja?"

frankwestthumbsup.gif

"Oh... yeah," Frank replied, shooting the frog a thumbs-up. "Anytime, buddy. Just take it easy on the milkshakes, okay?"

Was this seriously happening? Maybe that guy in the ridiculous hat was onto something, with the way he looked at him with that downright offended expression - maybe all of these diabolical, intrusive-thought blends weren't good for him. It was obviously a multiverse thing, and it was all true - but as much as people love the odd sensational story, he was really wondering how in the world he was going to make this whole thing believable. He had his hands full with just the zombie story...

"I'm Frank West, by the way," he said, stowing his makeshift flamethrower away. The acrid smell of burning plastic was quite nauseating when it was out in the open. "Give me a call if you want me to feature you in the column I'm gonna do about all this, alright? I'll be seeing you there."

Ganondorf and all his lackeys could survive God-knows-what, but the one thing Frank knew they couldn't stand up to was the power of the Associated Press.

Time to spill all the multiverse's dirty little secrets.

-----------------------------------------------------
GRAVITY FALLS

The strangest thing was the mundanity of it all.

Neither Medic or Frank were sure what to expect once they stepped foot into this realm, but given the warnings - and, in Frank's case, his experience - of Bill's inclination towards total, abject chaos... things seemed frighteningly stable.

At least on the surface.

The heat was one thing - despite all his years dodging lead in the Badlands, Medic's gear never made it any easier to bear. He tugged at his collar, while Frank wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead. For "middle-of-nowhere", though, sticky heat was usually par for the course. This was the kind of place you'd go camping.

No, one thing that immediately caught the duo's attention was the arguing party that greeted them. Medic found himself fascinated by the bizzarely-dressed man in the long coat - was that bipolar disorder, or something more intriguing? - but this place brought back many memories for Frank. And that lady looked really familiar. That couldn't have been Wendy, could it? Where the hell did she start shopping?

They couldn't do much but watch and listen, at first. Frank was about to stop Wendy when she started to leave, but Byakuya beat him to it. If there was one thing he knew about the guy, it's that he wouldn't give anyone a break until he got what he wanted. Frank smiled - he'd make a great photojournalist someday. Either way, he felt comfortable letting him handle it for now. A good investigation had to cover all bases - and he figured retracing his steps to the Mystery Shack, where it all began, was as good of a bet as any.

Before Medic could decide on his course of action, however...

"Archimedes, no!"

archimedes.gif

The air was filled with the noise of frenzied, beating wings as a white-red, avian-type figure darted through the air at breakneck speeds, settling on top of Ling Yao - or was it Greed's? - head. His claws scratched at the man's scalp as the bird aimed to make itself comfortable atop its newfound perch.

"Careful how you move," Medic warned, slowly approaching the newcomer. "Archimedes has a temper."

Meanwhile, Frank had finally made his way to the Mystery Shack. The porch was getting terribly crowded by this point, but even behind the ocean of heads, there was no missing the giant chocolate-offering monster that came out to greet them. Although everyone seemed as on edge as you'd expect when your sleep paralysis demon answers the door, looks can be deceiving. He... it was actually quite polite. Two other kids made an appearance as the door opened, but he didn't recognise them - not even a little. They must've not been around the last time he was here.

"Thanks for your time, guys. There was something I wanted to ask, too," Frank began, following on from the well-mannered rennaisance man's cue. He'd made a living out of asking questions like this, but he'd never had interviewees so cordial. Maybe he wouldn't have to press as much - but either way, journalistic experience told him he had to strike while the iron was hot. "Do you know a Stanford Pines? If you could tell us anything at all, it'd be a huge help. We've really gotta speak with him."

Last edited:
mori crop.png
CS

Reverentia's fists clenched at her sides, watching the pair closely as the spoke to Rex and the others. They moved with barely-hidden malice and an obvious sense of superiority. It reminded her of Claudia, the way the cult leader moved about in public social circles while actively undermining the safety and lives of everyone present. Sharks in the water. Wolves among sheep. Needless to say, they were dangerous. Their power had already been demonstrated plenty outside. She would not tempt that power by lashing out the way she had at Tats. In all honesty, though it made her feel a bit guilty, her confrontation with the bodyguard had calmed her nerves a bit. She wasn't exactly floating on a cloud, mind, but getting a bit of that frustration out of her system helped steady her grip.

That being said, listening to the rather arrogant pair of twins in front of her speak was already well on its way to returning that edge to her mind. She had little patience for it. Especially as the two so fragrantly taunted and mocked them. They really were like Claudia. Unfortunately, that was a foe she and the Wild Hunt had yet to best, an enemy that had been active for most of their vigilante careers at that point, so there was no secret logged in the back of her mind with how to defeat people like her. But she at least knew what not to do, and, to some extent, what to expect. Their answers came, lilting and unhelpful. She remained silent. That is, until their latest answer, where Reverentia finally had enough and chimed in.

"Now is not the time to be pedantic. Will, Bill -- We need to find him. Now." The vigilante crossed her arms over her chest, staring down the beak of her mask at the twins. Annoyance didn't quite capture the tone in her voice. It was closer to outright disdain. Clearly, they had already exhausted her limited patience on the matter. "Either answer the question, tell us what you want, or save us the trouble of your games and we'll be on our way."

megar megar Twice Knightly Twice Knightly allegedlydave allegedlydave brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy isupposeimphi isupposeimphi Jeremiah Jeremiah

"Gh--"

Despite Asuka's efforts, it's not easy for her to hide the blush that follows Shinji's words. Since when did this idiot grow such a damn spine? And just when she had to go and start caring about what happens to him, too. Ugh... what a pain in the ass. Of all the times he could have done this, it had to be when they're both in actual danger. Despite her protests, though, she knows that there won't be any convincing him. At least, nothing that she can do in the short time they probably have here...

02cbca7b6e72cc69a4012c3f1f33359b.jpg

"Ugh..." Asuka lets out a huff, before her eye snaps open and she openly glares at Shinji. "You stick with me. No wandering out of my sight for so much as a second, got it?" Without even giving him a chance to reply, she promptly seizes him by the wrist (with her still-human hand, thankfully) and begins tugging Shinji along with her. Any protests he gives are promptly ignored as she drags him over to the Medic, who luckily isn't too far off from either of them. Asuka doesn't even notice that he's trying to be quiet - nor does she pay attention to his interactions with that bird-thing.

"Herr Doktor," she greets him with a stomp of her foot, doing nothing to hide the sternness in her voice. "This is Idiot Shinji. If he gets hurt, or killed, I need you to make healing him a top priority over anyone else. That includes me."

The look in her eye alone is as serious as it gets.

Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins allegedlydave allegedlydave

Last edited:

"YOU ARE WELCOME." The creature named "VENOM" seemed pleased with Raz's reluctant acceptance of the chocolate bar, patting the kid on the shoulder. A job well done to keep the holiday spirit afloat. Suddenly, the arrival of two familiar voices prompted VENOM to turn, foreseeing the arrival of a young, blonde girl accompanied by a rather "on-the-edge" boy.

"HOO-HAH!! PACIFICA! GIDEON! OUR GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED AND ARE VERY CONFUSED!--" A moment pauses as Josuke seemed irked by Pacifica's comment on his hair. The creature seemed ready to lunge, but immediately retracts upon the situation being defused. "WELL, MY GOOD SIR, THAT IS INDEED AN ELOQUENT HAIRSTYLE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!" VENOM gives a thumbs up to Josuke as he faces back to the newcomers. They seemed lively, albeit understandably cautious. Maybe taking the "monster show introduction" wasn't the best of ideas. "AND YES, WE ARE VENOM!! Don't worry, it's just for show. We do not poison people... or liking doing it, at all. Just sayin'."

Lastly, there was
Hershel.VENOM's smile notably degrades into a sorrowful look as he had noticed Irin cower under the cleric's protection, seemingly startled with the ongoing commotion- which saddened him. He didn't mean to scare the cat. That was really mean of him. And so, in a reverberating and much softer voice, VENOM answered to the duke, "We aren't actually from this world. We just found ourselves in Gravity Falls after a strange portal brought us in. That is where we met Pacifica and Gideon," he gestures to the two kids in a content smile. "Almost gave a heart attack when we first met... but, heh. They're cool kids. And we couldn't be more thankful to them both."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back