• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
The Great and Powerful Trixie!
Twice Knightly Twice Knightly FoolsErin FoolsErin

61e.png

"Oh." That... made sense. So much sense that it annoyed her. "Trixie doesn't know if she should feel lucky or annoyed." With a 'hmph,' she spun around, intentionally whipping Jason's legs with her tail. More not-ponies arrived, and though she still wasn't comfortable being the only pony around, they did seem kind enough. However, a growling stomach was her top priority. The only thing worse than a Great and Powerful and Annoyed Trixie was a Great and Powerful and Annoyed and Starving Trixie. "Trixie would love to make everyone's acquaintances, but she would really like something to eat." She trotted off; didn't someone say they brought food, earlier?

It wasn't hard to miss it. The wrapped sandwiches and the milkshakes all centered around a table, and Trixie was eager to get something filling. But the smell was rather... questionable, she had to admit. There was not a single whiff of flowers.

And much to her surprise, these sandwiches had no flowers at all! At very least there was lettuce and tomato, but just what was this brown object stuffed in the middle? It didn't look like any plant she knew. The not-ponies appeared to be enjoying these, though. Was this just a not-pony thing?

Glancing around, she lit up in relief and affirmation. At least one not-pony here was as baffled as she was! Trixie trotted over to the Wanderer, letting out a loud exhale to catch his attention. "Trixie is glad to see she is not the only pony revolted by these fake burgers! I get that this is some multiverse thing that the Great and Powerful Trixie refuses to comprehend, but seriously? Not even one flower in there? I can't even tell what that brown thing is in the middle! And Trixie really doesn't want to believe that anypony would eat... excrement..." She shuddered at the thought.

• ATHENS, GREECE

Screams of horror and agony filled the streets of Athens just as much as smoke and ash blotted the air. The capital of democracy was falling fast, no matter how many people tried to stand against the foreign invaders.

And yet here she stood alone, holding off the monsters as long as she could to ensure the citizens could get to safety.

She’d tasked her family and crew to take in as many civilians at the port before setting sail without her. She didn’t even have Alethia with her, either; she couldn’t allow the Staff of Hermes to fall into the wrong hands were she slain here. No; it was just her and Ikaros left as the sole defenders.

At this point, the incoming army looked more like a dark cloud quickly spreading. The Spear was constantly warning her of an incoming slash or stab to weave around, to parry. Even with her armor, they were getting in the occasional strike to draw blood between the somewhat weak gaps, sullying her pure white suit.

To make matters worse, it seemed like for every monster she slew, two more would take their place. At this point, her motion sensor was practically blotted out by red dots in all 360 degrees. She considered standing her ground at the agora and staying to the bitter end, but she gazed at the gray scarf wrapped around her neck…

“Try not to die out there, eh?”

No. She couldn’t die here. Not like this.​

A hiss escaped a demonic archer’s “mouth” as it waved forwards, and a volley of arrows blotted out the already-dark sky. A flick of her wrist, and a shield materialized to protect her. Even that defensive motion gave them an opportunity to close in further.

“This won’t be the last time we see each other, no matter what the director said.”

She drew her bow, nocking a blue-tipped arrow before firing it at her feet and backpedaling. The archers greedily pressed the advantage, only for the Freeze Arrow to explode and stop them cold.

Still retreating, she pulled out the pager the MPF gave her long ago and fumbled with it before getting a look at the screen.

S.O.S. IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE NEEDED.

Looks like the MPF had their own troubles. She looked up only to realize she’d run into a dead end. There was nowhere left for her to go, and turning around revealed the ape-like monsters closing in.

Since she had nowhere to go, she had to leave. She just hoped things weren’t as bad on the MPF’s end. With all her options exhausted, she jammed her finger as hard as she could on the left button- meant to take her to the Cape.

Initially, it faltered, but after a couple more presses a green misty portal formed behind her against the wall. By this point, though, the gorillas were already right on top of her. One went to swipe at her only to get its face raked off by a Golden Eagle swooping down, knocking it away from his companion.

With an opening made, she mustered the last of her Adrenaline to push her arms forward, materializing a golden bull that plowed through all her assailants. With no time to waste, she- and her avian ally- darted through the green portal, not noticing just how unstable it was before it fizzled out.

Last edited:

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Excited, Ashamed, Overwhelmed
Tags:
@Twice Knightly (GM and Leo)
, ,
QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis), bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Silver)

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage could not keep himself from squeeling at the cute noise that the fox baby had done! Honestly, he might as well be trying to communicate with it- Which absolutely wasn't the idea but, Goooooooooods, Gideon was so so cute!! He liked the name too, wasn't very common! ...Not that he would have much knowedge on that, given that he's named after A PLANT- But it sounded different...?

At least fox mom had intervened eventually. Which was good, considering the amount of tension that was collecting just because Sage was excited about the tiny fox. Brings a whole new meaning to 'so cute it hurts'! Maybe don't mention that, it would make someone worried... and maybe also question the Pyromancer's sanity.
He too, random person on his overcomplex thought hypotheticals, he too...

"Oh my Gods, you're FIRE FOXES?!", to see a fox-person mix was sure new already, but foxes with Fire MAGIC?!, "Oh, so that's what I was- Ooookay this does explain a lot..."

Yeah sure, keep mincing your words like that, surely everyone will understand what you mean!

"W-well, this is still not, a situation for children but-", 'Look at that face! Do you want to disappoint that little furry face?!', "Weeee'll do our best to keep little Gideon all safe and sound~!!"

Come ooon! He flared up on excitement and it was the hnnng-!! WHY MUST HE BE SO CUTE, HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE THOUGHT UP THE WORD CUTE BY NOW?? ...Dangit he needs a better vocabulary- But same buddy, same. At least the young man thinks it would do that if it wasn't... contained, you know?
...Wait, he's forgetting somet-

"Oh...", Básiwåt, básiwàt! Shuri is staring his way! SHIT THE LAMP-, "Sorry! It was-"

"...it was an accident, I think?"

"Yeah that! Was a bit started, sorry! That... happens sometimes...", Startled, there's so much people and so much is happening and it's quite nerve-wracking and-- Thinking about it isn't helping; Think about Gideon again, think about-

"Oh, hi!", ...Maned grey furry creature? "...How long have you been there?"

...What even is an attention spam right now?
Ooookay, might be a good time to take a step and reorganize and WHERE DID ANOTHER CHILD COME FROM?!!

At this point Sage seemed to freeze in place, --though not llterally like some sort of pink frog creature had--, trying to process everything. In parts, Fire fox mom and her child Gideon; Appologizing for the lamp; New animal-person, thing????; Hershel where did that little girl even come from????

When did Hershel get a partner, even less a child??!

"So... Irin is here...

Oh boy, oh boy oh boy oh boy, what is going on?? The Pyromancer is so so confused, and doing his absolute best to not let it escape, not let the emotions through. Because if he did-- It wouldn't just be a lamp--
This is chaos, absolute chaos and his brain is having such a hard time just... COMPREHENDING-!

"...are you doing alright, Sey?"

"Yeah-", no, and it was quite obvious as a tense high pitch started bleeding through, "I'm fine, yep...! So, Irin-! Very cute, very sneaky, I don't even know where she came from and she's-..."

Wearing cat ears...? WAIT NO, THOSE ARE REAL--!?

"...a cat--"

"Mythics" "kitsune ... fire goddess...!" "...my girl ...mystical roots...?"
"...papa...!!" "magical gems... other possible mishaps..."

...................​

"Uhhhh... Uhhh, my name is Sage?", 'And I'm trying so hard not to completely freakout right now--'

Last edited:
I5nZz18.png

The concern for his adopted son was not unfounded... as a matter of fact, the duke grow more concerned and somewhat baffled as well...

This is Sey... right? They feel like him, act somewhat like him, just more flustered than even the usual... yet something was off. The duke approached the flustered young man, curious and worried, yet without any hint of malice behind it.

Yet, as the father approached his adopted son, the child on his embrace seemed to be thinking about something while looking at the phoenix descendant... not glaring or even looking in distrust, just... pure curiosity and, concern it seemed like? She stored the bags her father had handed her in the pockets of her dress as she stared at Sage.

"..." once there were closed enough to the boy, Irin looked at her father with a pleading look, and she extended her arms in Sage's direction at the same time.
The holy man lifted up his daughter and placed her closer to the phoenix descedant without saying a word... and once she was close enough.

"Is... bro alright?" She asked directly, a bit nervous, a bit hesitant, but genuinely concerned nonetheless. This was accompanied by her small hand being placed on her brother's head, and gently patting him.

Hershel could only chuckle in amusement and sigh with emotion as he looked at his children interact
"You made your sister worried Sey, so try to calm down a bit, ok?" The man spoke in an easy-going manner. There was still some doubts in his head, but it was not about if it truly was his son, that much was clear to see.

Though as he thought about such a matter, he turned to his fellow troubled parent and showed a wry smile

"...sorry if Irin is a bit unwilling to interact. She is actually quite shy... and as you can see, she only really gets to be affectionate once she knows you better." The man directed an apologetic smile to Alexis and Guideon before changing his position, putting Irin on his embrace yet again, but making sure she could still pat sage's head... which she kept on doing, and seemed to have no intention of stopping unless told to do so.

Interactions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis and Guideon)
Previous pending interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Leo and Shuri), bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Silver)

Jason can only watch as the third-person-speaking pony insulted him and promptly thwapped him with her tail. It's not something he knows how to appropriately respond to - and as such, he doesn't. He just kinda stares at her as she walks off. A part of him has to wonder if talking animals just have some kind of vendetta against him or something. It certainly feels that way. Well, she's going to go eat now anyway, which leaves Jason to--

tumblr_inline_n9mdjlTLJs1s81zze.png

"...!?"

One cursory glance of the area was all it took to reveal someone who should not be here. Not just here in Wakanda - but alive, period. It's someone who had caused one of the more recent incidents before this one - and is why Price and Aloy had been present at all.

The Meta.

Jason has no clue how he's alive - but frankly, he doesn't really care. All he knows is that suit of armor shouldn't be here, leaning against the wall like it's been here thousands of times before. He walks past Lazarus, Price and Ciri, each step heavier than the last. Whatever caused The Meta to be here, he can figure out later. All that's important right now is not letting it go any further than this wall. That's why he reaches for his gun as he walks, and slides it out of its holster. That's why he doesn't hesitate to aim it directly into The Meta's line of sight - right through its mask.

e74a1ffd73dafc05a2123232d70f5728.jpg

"If you can talk, or if you can even understand me, then I want you to tell give me one good reason why I shouldn't put a bullet right between your eyes in the next three seconds."

He may not have been there for The Meta, but he heard enough as is. He can't allow this mission to be jeopardized.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth QizPizza QizPizza TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher StaidFoal StaidFoal Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Leo, Jason Todd) | FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra)

1701053572332.png

Clovis raises a brow, but his smile never wavers. "Oh... my apologies." He doesn't sound remorseful at all, actually; on the other hand, he seems to be rather disappointed that Leo isn't some kind of servant. The fox walks over to the bags of food, his cloak trailing behind him. He procures a single french fry, looking at it with some kind of amused interest. "So this is what kind of food you eat. Potatoes covered in grease..." Clovis glances down at the nearest burger available. "...steak and bread rolls..." He takes a milkshake. "...milk wrapped in paper? Mm." The fox sets it down on the nearest table. "This certainly isn't Mekkan."

Well, regardless of what THAT 'fox' guy is doing, I don't want to be anywhere near meat. Still hoping it's not Pokemon. Maybe it's some other kind of creature. Wait- maybe... maybe they're eating the meat of their own kind? No, that would be ridiculous. But not unheard of. Oh- oh dear, I'm gonna puke.

But what's that? I hear a little something. An angry voice... the voice of Jason Todd. He's upset- no, more than that. He sounds like he's about to seriously hurt someone. I don't exactly know what a 'bullet' is, but I assume having one put in your head is a major threat. I zoom over like a lavender blur and stop right in front of Jason Todd, floating between his little... tool in his hands, and that strange white-colored thing that looks like some kind of cross between the rest of these furless dudes and an Aggron. Not to mention, all that... eugh... blood. Focus, don't let it get to you. My sword ejects itself from my belt and hovers behind me, ready to attack whatever that Aggron-thing is, should it want to attack. Jason might have good reason to want to attack it, so there's no harm in staying on guard.

"Whoa, hey! I've been with you guys for, like, ten minutes, and we're already gonna hurt each other? Let's just calm down, talk this out."

I glance back at the Aggron-thing.

"Hi. Ignore him, he's got that super serious team leader thing going on. Now, one question, easy yes or no answer. Can't talk, just nod for yes, shake your head for no. Are you really here to cause problems? You're obviously hurt... badly, so believe me when I say I hope for your sake and mine that that's not the case." I take a roll of cloth bandages from my bag and start to approach them.

Meanwhile, Clovis watches this encounter like it's entertainment for him. He eats one of the fries, and the taste does make his eyebrows raise a little. "Hm."

Last edited:

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Overwhelmed, Incredulous, Confused
Tags:
@Twice Knightly (GM and Leo)
, ,
QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis), bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Silver)

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When Hershel had approached without saying a thing, Sage was immediately filled with uncertainty. Sure, they kind of lived together for quite a while now, and the Pyromancer had confided to the cleric things that he had barely told anyone before but stiiiill-! Given the internal mess he was currently containing veery firmly, he felt... apprehesive?

The distance that one had attempted to close was actually reopened at first, Sage taking a step back as if bracing for something. What exactly, even he didn't know, it wasn't a conscious thought but it did offer some respite. ...Until it didn't and there was no space left to add. Didn't take long, they were kind of packed together after all... So there was the Phoenix Descendant, at the whims of the father and daughter pair aaand-

"...Wha-?"

Had he heard that right...? That, the- ...The cat-child, Hershel's daughter, had just called him 'bro??' And the gesture- The way her small little hand was ruffling his hair like one pet, well, a cat-! He had previously flinched out of instinct, but this was not... bad?? It was still weird but--

"I- I...", Oh man, he's crying now... This is so embarassing, but emotions were relentless and since he was still clamping them shut, well... That was a plan B. Defeated by an adorable and confusing small child.

"I don't know what's happening...!! I don't know you- All of this very confusing, and new and I'm so- ...I don't- even know what the right words for it are..."

And it hurts!
The Runes working to dampen his Magic kept 'tightening' gradually; More, and more- He's still breathing for now, but arrgh, it's bad!! It's bad and none of this is helping in getting some stability back-

Last edited:

• ce74b63d716af03f3886bc76bf021f50.jpg

“Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the one and only Corvo Attano…” Years have passed since the Lord Protector saw him. Years since the frigid blackness of the Void engulfed his every being. Yet, it was exactly how he remembered. The teenage boy-turned god—whose eyes filled like ink—appeared before him from the mist. “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it, old friend? The last time we spoke… you were roped into the shadow of Blood Gulch.”

“I was hoping that would have been the last.”
    Corvo twisted the iron mask off of himself, although the air wasn’t any less stuffy. “Were you amused by what you saw, Outsider?”

A block of obsidian floated over, slowing beside the Outsider for him to sit on. He pursed his lips, racking his head. “The invasion of your world? Dunwall’s fleets emptied for a never-ending defense of the Isles? Cities destroyed and trampled by creatures unlike anything we have seen?”

He broke into coarse, deafening laughter. Corvo’s hands clenched.

“I thought you knew me better than that. Why would I want to watch something so… dry? The Outsider appeared beside Corvo, hand wrapped around his shoulder like an old comrade. “Believe it or not it would be rather bad for the both of us if our universe was snapped away. But you know what’s more exciting?”

Corvo shook loose, feeling the Outsider’s weight vanish as he teleported again.

“You and my Mark, at the center of our heroes. The front of an unfolding tale, that an unfathomable number of people will hear.”

He could only grumble. Though Corvo disliked the Outsider, nothing he said was wrong. This was the only choice to take. For his daughter, and for his home. “Just get me out of here.”

The Outsider chuckled. “I will be watching. With great interest…”

Alexis Tenshi
Pr7Uqt2.jpeg

Art by Yueko
Link to CS

INTERACTIONS: Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean (Hershel and Irin) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Leo) bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Silver) Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage)
MENTIONS:

dPSqZXy.png

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you!" Gideon's tail swatted back and forth as he yelped in excitement, matching his mother's enthusiasm in a much more expressive way. Alexis committed all of their names to memory. Silver, the…silver hedgehog; Hershel and his cat daughter Irin; Leo, the strangely observant boy; and Sage, the boy with the second fiery soul.

"I guess you could call us fire foxes!" Alexis laughed at the nickname Sage gave her and Gideon. While Gideon would have a bright little Spark by his lonesome, Alexis knew that anyone with any affinity to fire would find her to be a beacon of the very concept of fire and heat. One might assume that her presence better suited a primordial pillar of flames or a blazing demon from the depths of a sulfur pit, but here she was: a fluffy, bubbly mother of nine (So far!). Irin was probably no exception…though she might see Alexis as more of a fox than a fire goddess.

"It's not exactly hard to recognize a Mythic." Looking closely at the adorable little half-human, half-cat, Alexis could clearly see the youkai roots from her mother's side. While she wasn't particularly a cat person, she couldn't help but appreciate the adorable little kitten. Bringing up a tail, she began to weave a little squish toy out of flames until it vaguely resembled Hershel. Once done, she tossed it over to Irin, where it gently floated to the child. "And if the mischief that Yokai are so known for is replaced with clinginess, the two of you might appreciate this little scratch doll for her attachment and your skin!"

"You're right, that this isn't the best place for children…" Alexis looked down at Gideon, meeting the innocent little beads that were his eyes with a glint of disapproval. She shook her head and then looked at Irin in Hershel's arms. "But I don't suppose we can do anything now. Taking Irin and Gideon back would be a risk with Ganondorf on the loose. I know Zachariah can care for the others, but getting back might not be worth the risk."

While she spoke, she continued to feed Gideon bits and pieces of the burger, pinching off morsels just big enough for the little kit to nibble on safely and avoiding the overly salty American cheese. "Thank you for the food, as well, Leo. Gideon greatly appreciates it, but I can't eat fast food anymore. It doesn't agree with my palate."

Observing Sage's little mishap with the various lamps around them made Alexis smile, knowing the difficulty when one's powers were so closely tied with Spark. "It's okay, Sage, mistakes happen when you're learning how to harness the very essence of a catalys-"

Alexis paused as she realized that Sage was starting to be overwhelmed by the circumstances. She tilted her head to the side like a curious animal as she observed the boy's eyes start to lose focus. Irin seemed to try to comfort Sage, despite her confusion, calling him…bro? Alexis could've sworn she saw no blood resemblance or Soul ties between the two, but it was evident that Hershel and his daughter recognized Sage. Perhaps it was some oddity of Existence and causality. Laz would not want to find out about this…

The kitsune stepped closer to Sage, resting a tail on his shoulder and pouring a small measure of her magical warmth through his body to comfort him and create a firebreak around his flames with her own. If his Spark was so volatile as to burst lamps at a little too much excitement, Alexis would hate to see what would happen if he had a breakdown here. The warmth came in waves, like gentle breaths were flowing through her tails. "Let's take some deep breaths, Sage. In… and out…In… and out. That's it, just follow the waves of warmth… In… and out… In… and out…"

Razputin Aquato
Interactions: isupposeimphi isupposeimphi (Blake Belladonna), megar megar (Josuke Higashikata), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (T'Challa)
IMG_3249.gif
Well, it's safe to say that after that conversation, even if Raz's assumption was debunked, he found that he was lacking in his appetite now - not to mention that the embarrassment of his mistake was sinking in just a little. The Junior Psychonaut glances over to Josuke, offering a smile. "Well, enjoy your tool-spun milkshakes, okay? I... need to step away for a moment, yeah." Nailed it, they won't question a thing!

Razputin slips away from T'Challa and Josuke to somewhere less populated in the area - coincidentally right where Blake was! He summons his lev-ball, sitting on it with his legs criss-crossed. He glances over to the Belladonna... great, someone unaware of his blunder! He clears his throat, before waving to her. "Hi! I'm Razputin, but everyone calls me Raz. You don't mind me sitting here, do you? I get if you want some alone time."

A red tendril climbs out of the ground. And then another, another, another...

They all wrap themselves around the shining white armour's legs, locking it in place, unable to move a step as they're bound to the ground. There would be no room to try anything suspect at this stage. But another set of footsteps comes instead, from the side, stepping past Jason and looking at the suit curiously.

"For the number of uninvited guests present, Todd, never mind the less cooperative... I wonder how you intend to control the situation."

Her voice is curt, certainly, but her intent seemingly earnest.

legendary_veronica.png

"But... I do hope that this is just a misunderstanding."​

It seems like she's been here the whole time -- she doesn't really look like the sociable type. But just who is this, anyway?

GYSGT LAZARUS HUANG
BBK4ELR.jpg

Art by Black Powder Red Earth
Link to CS

INTERACTIONS: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (The Meta???)
MENTIONS: jigglesworth jigglesworth (CAPT Price) StaidFoal StaidFoal (Corvo) darkred darkred (Aloy) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd) megar megar (???)

CCbhe98.png

With Price earning his vote of confidence and his friend Corvo seeming equally competent, Lazarus looked towards the others gathering around Jason. A redheaded woman with weapons and armor that looked half medieval and half futuristic and a brooding white-haired swordswoman weren't Lazarus's first choice for allies, but if the threat was as big as Jason described, they could use all the help they could get. Especially if that help had some magical powers.

As a portal tore open beside Lazarus, Price, and Jason, Lazarus heard a familiar thud of footsteps too heavy to be merely human. He swung around to find a suit of snow-white armor covered in viscera of unknown origin, complete with a helmet that shielded the wearer's face from observation. Its design evoked multiple memories and multiple suits of armor, but was this design really so common that Lazarus seemed to confuse it for several people?

Jason certainly had no problem recognizing the armor, immediately approaching the figure with a pistol drawn. Lazarus needed no explanation as he ripped his rifle's charging handle back and chambered a round with a metallic clunk. He instinctively pointed his weapon toward the figure as his thumb flipped the safety to full auto. The broken watch on his hand began to wind itself, the minute hand ticking in reverse and thrumming with an air of power.

If this armor was what he thought it was, a single bullet wouldn't do much…nor would a full magazine. Taking careful, methodical steps towards the potential threat, Lazarus grimaced at his realization. All the rifle would buy Lazarus was a brief window of opportunity if it really came down to it. Just one touch and they would have all the time they would need to figure out a solution. He prayed that it wouldn't come to that.

Just several feet away from the armored figure, Lazarus spied red tendrils binding the armor to the ground. All of which, courtesy of the princess that stepped past Jason, unafraid of the newcomer. Though Lazarus held no hostilities, he would err on the side of caution when his allies seemed to recognize this person. "Let's make this easy. Set down your weapons and take off your helmet. Slowly."

Last edited:
2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

Much to her relief, there was a lack of questioning for why she called herself thus, and to that end, she sighed with a look of contentedness on her face - relieved that Naoto didn't bother to question it. Not that anything was inherently wrong with questioning it, of course, but she is relieved she can at least brush it off as a shortening of her 'full' name.

“I do—or rather they were full before coming here.”

"I'd imagine they were indeed full - why wouldn't they be?" She questioned in a joking manner once more - and though she could not properly grasp all the potential hurdles and all the struggles of being a detective, she understood one thing for sure - it was hard work, and it seems like Naoto is taking it seriously - which seems to have earned a good deal of respect. Respect - that was earned from the commitment to even going down that kind of path to begin with, assuming prior knowledge of just how difficult that kind of thing can be.

“I see. This, I expected as much. It’s the only thing we can do at the moment.”

"It is unfortunate, but that's ultimately what makes the most sense. If we prepare for the worst, the whole lot of us should be better off. Even if that course of action stems from paranoia and anxiety, it's better to be prepared. That said, I do worry for the natives here..." She pauses for a moment and turns as she looks around - as her blue eyes rest their eyes on several Wakandan natives that may be passing through or doing something or other nearby. "I don't know how we'll be tackling 'that' situation, but I'm not so fond of the idea of simply leaving them unprotected. They've provided refuge for all of us here when we lost our homes, and I'm not so willing to allow them to lose theirs, either." Though perhaps she was a bit side-tracked on the conversation, she sounded determined as she delivered those words - determined to sort of 'repay' the people of Wakanda for sheltering all of these displaced people, herself included. To let a place like this crumble, after the generosity of the people?

“But enough about our circumstances! If we talk about this, we may end up going in circles. May I ask about where you come from and your profession?”

"Both of those are questions with no conclusive answers, I'm afraid." She told Naoto calmly, as if it doesn't bother her at all - and though she knows the world she came from, it's not like she was that willing to tell someone she just met every little detail about it. Though Naoto seems understanding of everything so far, she was not willing to play all of her cards on the opening turn. "Admittedly, this is my first time outside of my own world, never mind in a world like this one - and I don't really have anything to pass the time, either." She pauses after she finishes speaking, seeming unsure as to what to really say in response - perhaps you could say she felt alien by comparison.

"I wish I had more to say, but I don't."
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Items: Rock Cannon (inactive), Black Blade (inactive), Watch (inactive, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: THONK/FOOOOOOOOD!
Interactions: Naoto TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: Pretty much everybody

tumblr_pp3gifXaVF1y5wxweo8_400.pnj

"I thank you for your concern - but please, do not worry about us," T'Challa speaks from the side as the shooter voices her concerns, raising a hand. "If we did not think we could take care of ourselves, then we would not have taken you in."

BoltBeam BoltBeam TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

minthara grin.jpg

"Oh I wholeheartedly agree - the people of Menzoberranzan deserve only pity. No, the sadness I feel is for the city itself, and its many wonders." You had begun to reminisce already. Images of your home atop Qu'ellarz'orl entered your thoughts and filled you with warmth. You pictured yourself, wineglass in hand, marveling at Lake Donigarten's fathomless beauty. Those murky waters steeped in mystery with shadows that stretched imperceptibly far. It reminded you of Mori. Your heart skipped a beat and you put your guard up, stowing your wistful smile. How unbecoming of you to confide in a stranger - a masked stranger - so readily. Had Karlach made you so soft?

karlach beaming.jpg

Yes. Yes of course she had. There was just no arguing with a smile like that, truly.
Stuck somewhere between a want for trust and a need for caution, you take the last bite of your meal and use the pause to recoup. "But that is not a story for the sharing. Not while I'm still sober, anyway." Ah, exercising your quick wit. Just like Karlach taught you. "I must prepare for the battle ahead, as must you. Do not disappoint. You will serve far better as an ally than as a corpse." You cordially give the King your thanks for the meal, and Shuri and Josuke again for their assistance, before retreating to a quiet corner of the courtyard. You take a seat, lay your hammer at your feet, and begin flipping through your spellbook's pages. Your pulse quickens and your mind is filled with holy fervor as you recite the name of your enemy in a prayer of vengeance. Ganondorf. . .what would his head look like mounted on your wall? Well to find out, you'll just have to kill him first, won't you?​

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Reverentia)

Mentions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (T'Challa, Shuri) megar megar (Josuke)

All of a sudden, Jason feels a few light knocks on the back of his helmet.

"Shit, Red..."

Followed quickly and nauseatingly by a low, droll chuckle. Like a cockroach akimbo-wielding booze and a cigarette. The source of the noise steps around Jason, and at the very least, he has a gun on the armoured figure too - though, the other arm isn't doing much save for leaning on Jason's shoulder.

Micah Bell

1701094674666.png

"You sure shootin' from the hip that far's wise? On account of the, uh... aesthetic choices, you've made. I respect 'em up to the point they get a bullet put in my ass, and not one inch further."

He snorts and spits into the grass.

"Anyways, seein' as that three seconds is already dead and gone... how 'bout you give the less in-the-know of us a little storytime, explain exactly why we're holdin' this poor feller at the end of every gun we got to hand, hmm?"

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

mori crop.png
CS

Minthara continued to be more forthcoming than Reverentia expected. Had the conversation gone as she perhaps initially expected it to, she figured nothing would be gained at all, save a new name and a new face. To say they were on the right track to becoming friends was perhaps a bit hasty -- Reverentia was slow to trust when her hackles weren't recently raised by an extradimensional army invading her home and threatening everyone she cared about -- but she felt no greater animosity for Minthara than she did at the beginning of the conversation, and that was, in and of itself, something of an accomplishment. The vigilante simply watched the Drow as she appeared to be lost in thought, not having anything to say, nor wishing to intrude on what seemed to be another almost private moment between the Paladin and her own thoughts.

When it came to temporary farewells, Reverentia almost could have chuckled, were it not for their circumstances. Paladin or no, she couldn't go an entire conversation without bring up her present company dead and discarded. There was that Drow sensibility she was more used to. "It seems we'd both simply be more forthcoming over drinks. I'll hold you to that," She deadpanned, masked expression unwavering as the Drow turned away. "I will not die here. Something tells me you will not either."

Their conversation concluded, Reverentia turned her attention to the erupting chaos. Shrouded in her cloak, she remained still as it continued to unfold. Should violence break out, naturally, she would act, but as it stood, she preferred to observe. If their alliance crumbled under so little pressure so quickly, it wasn't worth much to begin with. The conflict would make an excellent, if morbid, litmus test for their odds of survival. In the meantime, Reverentia walked calmly over to the other figure, lost in small talk, that had caught her attention: The ashen-haired girl with a single sword on her back, who'd just been called over by a small group.

Her footsteps silent, she observed the conversation for a brief few moments before cutting in. She didn't really have any approach to most problems other than brute force. Meeting people was no exception. "If you're going around the table anyway, I may as well cut in before I get left behind. And before they shoot each other. Mori." While she didn't ignore the men present, offering them a curt nod, her focus remained primarily on Ciri, watching her a bit... well, like a curious bird might. Like she was appraising her, or sizing her up. Her eyes slowly trailed to the brewing conflict, clearly waiting to see what the Witcheress might do or say about it, if anything. Despite her own seeming inaction, Reverentia's grip had shifted from the pommel of the rapier at her hip to the hilt.

Interactions: Jeremiah Jeremiah , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Mentions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza jigglesworth jigglesworth

Rex

"Reckon callin' her 'little miss grouchy pants' is a good idea? She hears you chatting like that, there'll bloody well be Hell to pay." Rex chuckles to himself, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. He looks back to Reimu, then to Marisa once again, speaking in a hushed voice. "No worries, aye. I'm used to the, eh... 'little miss grouchy pants' types. Got a couple of me own back home, if you could believe it."

Rex mulls over the question as Reimu eats, glancing upwards to the gleaming spires of Wakanda above -- flights of birds and a shining sun on a pristine sky, like a painting. He clicks his tongue and turns his attention back to Marisa.

"Can't say I have. I've seen me fair share of fancy buildings in my time, but nothin' quite like this. Though, to be fair... this ain't built on the back of a livin' thing, is it?" Rex chuckles to himself again and leans back in his chair--

--just in time to see a broom fall out of the sky and clonk Marisa on the head. When Marisa's vision returns, Rex has stood from his chair, hands reaching behinds his hips for something she can't see. Once he sees the note, however, he breathes a sigh of relief and sits back down.

"Sorry, sorry. Gave us a little fright, that's all. You're explainin' what that bloody thing was sooner or later."

isupposeimphi isupposeimphi megar megar

Reimu Hakurei

"That was my mother," Reimu says between bites, "she's very rude." She didn't even look. She didn't see the gap nor the note -- she could just smell that expired perfume from the broom, and that told her everything she needed to know about what just happened.

She doesn't even bother answering Marisa's question directly. The extent to which she's visibly enjoying the burger says enough.

All the same, she isn't too interested in really properly acknowledging Rex, either... but she did actually say something to him, at least? It's safe to say she's at least listening to some extent, for however little that might be worth. She isn't looking at him, either.

"... You're here for something, are you?" she turns to face the shadowy figure. "Whatever it is, say it."

She smiles. "You have heard of the incident, yes?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, normally I'd let Reimu and Marisa do away with it," her voice drops, "... but this is no ordindary incident. This is something much dire, something beyond the borders of any incident we've had over the past few decades."

The girl in red tilts her head but discerns the notable drop in tone. This must be serious, then. She's not lying for once. "And you want my help? Heh. You must be really desperate if you're asking for my help, gap youkai." Regardless, she shrugs off her doubts. "Well, if you insist... but it won't be as pretty as you'd like it to be."

Yukari grins. "Oh no, don't be mistakened. I'm not asking for it to be pretty. There is a reason why I called you in the first place, Flandre Scarlet. You go out there, show those that have wronged this world your true 'destruction.' I only ask that you assist Reimu and Marisa... alongside any other allies that might need your help.

Oh! And don't forget to bring this lunchbox to Reimu~. You know how she often gets 'hangry'."

---------------------------------------------
"Oh? It looks like you two were having fun."

An ominous wind enters the fray, changing the atmosphere in a whim. One single grip of an eye, and Reimu and Marisa would feel a seeping wind crawl through their skins in that familiar voice that stalked behimd. A voice that - as they had hoped for the best - shouldn't be here at all.

"And here I thought Yukari said you needed help... what a shame. I even brought lunch when you were eating something else, Reimu."

flansmile.PNG
Flandre Scarlet

"Truly, I am hurt."

Interactions: isupposeimphi isupposeimphi megar megar allegedlydave allegedlydave

Last edited:
Reimu Hakurei

"Wh- the vampire brat?!"

Reimu whips her head around.

How did she even get here?! She definitely wasn't brought in here to begin with -- it was just Reimu herself and Marisa there when Jason came by... But she did mention Yukari. And... lunch. Which can only really mean... the realisation makes Reimu go from shock to a deep groan.

"You better not go causing too much trouble, you little runt. Okaasan sent you here to help us, got it?"

She caught on quickly, if nothing else.

Marisa Kirisame ~ Ordinary Magician

1aefb8ba370085e75023ffd285fb5014.jpg

"Naaahh." She leaned back as Reimu loaded up her plate in the distance. "I've known her since we were both snot-nosed brats. We've had worse shouting matches and worser fights." Distinctly, she remembers their fight back during the Eternal Night incident - they weren't even fourteen back then, and that whole duel still sometimes plays back in her head.

"Eh, I'd buy it, honestly. Kinda got that air 'bout you." Marisa nods at Rex's statement; a dad, huh...? Couldn't help but remember her own lousy old man at that.

Marisa Kirisame rubbed her nose. She caught Rex reachign to his back, and had to wonder what that was all about. But, y'know, rude to answer a question with another question. Luckily, Reimu just went for it, saving her the trouble.

"Rude and has no sense'a space... Her name's Yukari, by the by. Gap Youkai. You can tell when she's involved with somethin', 'cause her n' trouble are probably all cozy-cozy." She picked up her burger in one hand and took a big bite out of it. She looks at Reimu with stars in her eyes; an instant, wordless understanding is formed between childhood friends.

Hamburgers were the shit.

Marisa leaned back in her chair with burger in hand, taking another bite out of it. "Well, 'least she's doin' the decent thing n' not putting her nose-" A familiar voice rings out from behind Marisa - the magician snaps around and looks at the familiar vampire standing right behind her. She finishes chewing and swallows. "...in all'a this." She stared at Flandre. It took only a single mention of Yukari's name for Marisa to put two and two together.

"Outta everyone, 'course she sics Flan on us. No Sakuya to bail us out though, 'course." Marisa has to grumble a bit. it's not like she disliked Flandre - far from it. But Flandre had a reputation, and it wasn't an unearned one. "So, Rex!" Marisa pivots to introducing the two strangers to eachother. "This is Flandre. Flandre, Rex. Just met 'im like three minutes ago."

megar megar allegedlydave allegedlydave Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0

Jason, truthfully, should have seen it coming that more would join him in this makeshift assault. First off was the small, talking purple cat thing. It seemed pretty eager to play peacemaker. Jason understands why. He hadn't been there for The Meta, nor had he read the file. All he can manage is a grunt before everyone else begins to crowd him. First, was Corvo Attano, another survivor of The Blood Gulch Incident. He's also not met with much of a response. A simple glance in his direction is all Jason provides. Lazarus gets even less than that as Jason's focus returns purely to the beast in front of him.

He's not annoyed by their help, so much as he doesn't have time to really acknowledge them. It's not like he has much to say, anyway. They're all here for the same purpose: to see why this bastard is here.

That is, until the very point that two voices he doesn't recognize show up. One, that of a woman, coming in from his left to question his leadership outright. The next, an old, croaky, southern man - from right behind him. The man has a gun. He doesn't even need to look at him to know that much. Jason doesn't bother looking at either of them. He just keeps his gun held high, and his gaze trained forward.

"I'm not exactly looking to take feedback from two people I didn't even recruit," Jason responds to them both, his voice low. "But maybe you two could be kind enough to tell me who you are and why you're here before I have to use the other gun."

megar megar allegedlydave allegedlydave FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow jigglesworth jigglesworth

• Naoto Shirogane
    ━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
    BoltBeam BoltBeam Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

Naoto could tell she was joking and her efforts to joke around were rewarded with a slight chuckle. “If they weren’t full, I wouldn’t be doing much of a job.” Seriously, a detective that didn’t have their hands full? It did happen but Detective Princes rarely found themselves without work.

Rock made a lot of sense with preparing for the worse and her worries for the natives of this world were ones that she shared as well. If they failed, they may fall victim to the same fate as their worlds. She couldn’t let that happen. “Rock-san. We won’t let the people of this world be the next to fall victim to Ganondorf, as long as we work together and take care of the corruption no one will be hurt ever again.”

Moving onto the questions she asked, she found that there… really wasn’t much of an answer. Whatever she did, she wanted to keep it a secret. That or it was just as she said and the answers were inconclusive. “This is my first time outside of my world too. At least when it comes to the real world…”

The detective jumped out of her seat with what came next.

A voice, specifically that of the king chimed in which Naoto quickly picked up on and upon seeing him got startled. Out of common courtesy, she formally bowed to him; he was royalty after all! “Y-Your Majesty! We do not doubt that you can’t handle yourselves but please, allow us to repay you for taking us in!”

a3530314ff0fe89a992ac69ad70ca7e4413f4cf8.jpg

"I insist that it is no trouble at all," T'Challa responds to Naoto, raising a hand. "You are repaying me by taking on Ganondorf. If anything, it is I who should be repaying all of you. Providing you refuge before your mission is the least that I can do."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher BoltBeam BoltBeam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back