• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
tumblr_inline_n9mdx1Vr4Q1s81zze.png

Misogyny. Awesome!

"First off," Jason doesn't even try to mask his annoyance here. "I'm the leader. It's my job to know this. And second off - you showed up here waving a gun around, without any explanation as to why. So, excuse me if I'm just a little bit suspicious of you because of that."

He gives Micah a quick glance over.

"Your whole vibe in general doesn't really help, either."

allegedlydave allegedlydave

Micah Bell

"And you're sportin' the goddamn rocket's red glare on your head. We all got problems, Red -- I'm so terribly sorry if that disappoints you."

Micah turns to saunter off, but stops halfway through and turns back to Jason.

"And by the by, I don't recall buyin' a ticket to end up here. So if it takes your fancy, I'll listen to a word you say so far as it takes mine. Further'n that, and we're gonna have to get to know each other a little better first."

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
Interactions: isupposeimphi isupposeimphi (Blake Belladonna)
IMG_3249.gif
"Woah... sounds intense, but awesome! If not causing heavy effects for literally everyone outside of those two time travelers." Raz comments, gesturing his hands a little. "Wonder what they do it with... machines or some sort of ability? I mean, I've been taught how to slow down time, but I don't know if I can physically go back in time." Maybe Helmut has been holding out on Ra- no, no, that wouldn't make sense. Given the... past events of the Psychic Seven, Raz figures that if any of them could go back, they already would have. Not now, but before he met them, y'know?

Once Blake gives Raz the go-ahead to share his recommendation, Raz smiles, checking to be sure he had Blake's full attention, beginning to speak once he was sure!

"It's called True Psychic Tales! They're comics in a magazine about the real, in-the-flesh-but-on-paper adventures that the Psychonauts go through! They're really cool, one of my favorites is issue 62 - where Otto Mentallis goes undercover and hypnotizes seventeen Trance Troopers! They wrote it as sixteen, but Otto told me himself it was seventeen, I trust his word. It turns out that not everything in True Psychic Tales is entirely true, but it's still fun to read! Man, speaking of, I wonder if I'll get my own issue now - I'll have to supervise so that they don't misrepresent anything!"

He was very passionate about this series, going off of how enthusiastically he spoke and how much he waved and gestured his hands around!​

Silver_1.png

Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM & Leo), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean (Hershel), QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis)

Mentions: ...

Silver decides to turn his attention away from the familial breakdown relaxation attempt towards Leo as he chimes in. Although, the question was unexpected, to say the least.

"Good, I think?" He doesn't really have issues with it, per say. It's just who he is. Why is he starting to mentally list the pros and cons!? "It's going normal. And okay."

A pause.

"How's... being human going?"

Flandre Scarlet
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
isupposeimphi isupposeimphi (Marisa Kirisame) megar megar (Reimu Hakurei) allegedlydave allegedlydave (Rex)

"Kyeh hah hah! Thanks, mister! You're reaaaaally tall, too. Super, super, DUPER tall!" Flandre's laugh - which sounded more like a loud cackle - was a response so sudden that it felt... disturbing (?). She seemed honest about that last compliment at least. Or is she? Ah, who is she kidding? This guy looks tough. He has even has tree trunks for arms, too!

... Though an inquistive one like her must wonder...
flandevious.png

Could they grind meat?

... Mmmmh- She supposes the question would be a little weird for him. Humans are sensitive creatures, as her big sister would always say. Doesn't make them any less fun, if not a little too easy to break most of the time. Hopefully, he won't disappoint her expectations!​

Marisa Kirisame ~ Ordinary Magician

1aefb8ba370085e75023ffd285fb5014.jpg

Interactions
Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 (Flandre Scarlet) megar megar (Reimu Hakurei) allegedlydave allegedlydave (Rex)

"Well, would 'ya look at this. Got a whole little crew together!" Marisa said as Rex and Flandre shook hands. She looked at the three others gathered around the little table. Reimu, looking as mostly nonplussed as ever once the initial shock wore off, Rex as smiles and friendship as he'd been for the all of four minutes she'd known him, and Flandre being unapologetically herself, for better or worse.

Internally, she had to wonder how they'd be keeping Flan fed - she just had to assume that Yukari would drop somethin' off from Sakuya every now and then. "Oi, Flan? You ever try one of these before?" Marisa waggles her half-eaten hamburger at Flandre. "Go on, grab one while they're fresh." Sure, they'd have the nutritional value of air to her and be just as filling, but she'd feel bad if she deprived Flan from the taste experience of a cheap burger.

Blake Belladonna ~ From Shadows

3372e7ffe80695b998d91c0e14749bb6.png
Interactions
brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Razputin Aquato)

To the credit of Blake, she listened to Raz as he rambled on and on about the series in question 'True Psychic Tales', as it was called. Forgetting her situation for a moment, Blake couldn't help but smile ever so slightly. He reminded her of Ruby, bundles of boundless energy and passion. Still, her eyebrow quirked at his last line.

"Your own issue?" She inquired. The way he was phrasing it made it sound as though he was directly involved with this... she didn't know whether to call it a series or not. It sounded more akin to how some Huntsmen wrote down exaggerated, sanded down versions of their stories. Less out and out fiction, but more a peek into someone elses' reality with the edges sanded down, and the unfavourable hidden from view.

mori crop.png
CS

"You are a sorceress, then," Mori observed matter-of-factly. Lacking greater context for what exactly the Witcheress meant, Ciri described something that was fairly common in Reverentia's world. A world bustling with magic, where gods take personal and active roles in the lives of mortals. People born with magic in their veins may not have exactly been a dime a dozen, but she knew at least one off the top of her head. As far as teleportation went, Tigris had demonstrated that one needn't even be a proper spellcaster to manage that, though it remained more potent magic than Reverentia was capable of (which was more or less none). "A useful skill to have, I'm sure. Particularly with... everything that's happening." Her voice briefly became more grim than dry.

Elsewhere, the brewing fight continued to simmer down. As opposed to whatever The Meta was, the helmeted figure revealed herself to be a muscular woman, accompanied by a bird. A pang of homesickness struck the vigilante in the chest, though she didn't betray it on her face. Her own companion, a Raven Matriarch she'd named Branwen, was still growing and couldn't have come with her. Such a creature likely would've been difficult to bring along anyway, were she fully grown -- they grew closer to the size of horses than regular ravens. "I will speak with her companion before long." Reverentia briefly thumbed at the bands of her gauntlets as she spoke, not explaining the declaration further. Etched with runes, they were enchanted in such a way that let her speak to birds. Namely, well... Ravens. Hence the name "Raven Band."

It came with having a theme.

Then came Ciri's turn to ask a probing question, though, given the woman's apparent temperament, Reverentia doubted that what she intended by it. Without turning her head, the vigilante looked at Ciri out of the side of her eyes, carefully considering her before speaking. Information given away was power over her given away, after all. That being said, even the most paranoid parts of her mind could tell they were hardly in the company of an opportunistic schemer. Trust given, trust gained, right?

Hopefully.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Reverentia shook her head with a tired sigh. Despite her misgivings, she answered, saying, "What do I make of it? I make of it that people are in danger, and need my help. Not the least of which are people I care about, but... yes, I agree. Even if my world were not in danger, if I were called to do this, I would answer." She paused, then wryly joked, "Begrudgingly. I would complain more than I am." She met Ciri's eyes once more, content the conflict had resolved itself for the moment. "You have a very optimistic view of the motivations of a group of people that nearly shot someone on a moment's notice just now, though." Again, she shook her head. "I do not doubt that most are here because their homes are in danger, and for no other reason. I will not begrudge them that, but make no mistake -- you have only just met these people. You have only just met me. When they show they will bleed for homes and people that aren't their own... then, I will trust them."

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)
Mentions: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra)
Nearby: QizPizza QizPizza (Lazarus), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason)​

Shuri glances down at the offered bag and gently takes it. She weighs it in her hand for a moment, as if trying to determine whether or not it's worth the cost of her broken lamp.

"Mm..." she eventually nods. "Yes, this will do."

Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

Flandre Scarlet
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
isupposeimphi isupposeimphi (Marisa Kirisame) megar megar (Reimu Hakurei) allegedlydave allegedlydave (Rex)

Drawn to a foreign smell, pointed ears slightly poke out underneath a layer of Flandre's blonde hair. Her pupils narrow into vertical shapes. If one were to inspect her eyes, it would be like gazing into a snake. A sign that blared red lights, much like her own eyes. Hypnotic. Fortunately, it wasn't anything devious, not at first it seemed. Flandre was definitely curious, staring intently at the half-eaten... thing in Marisa's hand. It looked like a sandwich, but the shape of the buns were rounder than the flat square-shaped ones that Sakuya served in her dinner plate. There were also other things in it; melted cheese, lettuce, tomato... was that ground beef? It looks a little charred from the outside.

Regardless of it's burnt look, it definitely didn't smell burnt, but it was a smell she had not been too familiar with. Oh well, might as well try it, then! And so, Flandre inches her hand toward the wrapper whilst positioning her fingers to match the way Marisa was holding them by both sides. Her mouth opens in gaping fangs-

Nom.

Chewing.

Tasting the flavor.

A little sweet.

Meaty.

Toasted.

"....!"
flanpog.png

The air shifts with her silence.

Silver_1.png

Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM & Leo)

Alright, no response. That's fine, somewhat expected. He idly taps at his fries box once more before perking up at the next question.

"Oh– Yeah! Yeah, actually. Well, not mind reading psychic, but... I can do this!" One of his hands glow in a turquoise hue, causing the same box from before to start levitating for a while before it settles back on his hand. "Hm. How did you know that?"

"Oh, that's simple."

For the first time since his arrival, Leonardo Watch opens his eyes.

7eedc7b24e50e9a5c4c64ced164a5a3e.gif

Rather than revealing a set of ordinary eyes with irises and pupils, Silver is instead met with the sight of two bright blue, shining orbs. A pattern resembling some kind of ancient symbol spirals within them both. They almost look mechanical - like they had been placed in his sockets like some kind of machine.

"They're called the All-Seeing Eyes of the Gods. They can do... a lot of things, including sensing psychokinetic ability."

He smiles and awkwardly rubs at the back of his neck.

"I... probably should've led with that, huh?"

bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2

A second chance.

For what?

He wasn't so sure himself.

Why? Why is he even questioning it? Why is he so bothered about it? He shouldn't be feeling this way. Not towards the world, not towards anyone.

"DAD!!"

"...."

Damnit!

It as hell won't work. Nothing that he did before worked as he had planned. Conquering the pain was not as easy as he could conquer Earth. His duty, his servitude to the Empire; the pedestal he had been raised in now shattered into pieces. He thought he could do it, he thought he could conquer that pain. He really did.

In the end, where did it all lead to?

Where does it all lead to, Nolan?

The choice is yours to make.

"...."

His head raises to face the
masked figure in red. Eyes sunken in a hollow void, yet the faintest glimmer of hope present as his brows fold into a defeated expression. It isn't what he deserves, it isn't what he thinks he needs.

But just maybe.... it would be a new start of something else.

A path he had been searching for.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A Path

"... Jason? Jason."

Yet again, another voice looms over the room. It was so sudden like it had swooped in before anyone could pick up on any sound beforehand. Jason, the man it had called, would recognize that voice, as it was one of the many voices he had called for help to.

A little late than he had wanted, perhaps in the middle of reconsidering his life choices in space, but here he is now.

main-qimg-cfb42773920bbb356afb66de12eb71b6.gif
"... I'm here as you've said."

Nolan Grayson

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd)

"Just... don't make things harder than they need to be, alright?"

With that, Jason turns away from Micah and creates some distance between them both. He doesn't have the energy to argue with him further. Whatever got him here is something he'll have to figure out later. They need all the help they need, anyway. So long as this Micah and this Veronica do that, he doesn't have any qualms with them sticking around.

As he's walking away, though, he hears another voice. A voice that he thankfully recognizes, if only because of a brief interaction.

"Glad you decided to help, Nolan."

Little is known about the man or his universe. There's an infinite number of them, after all, and the MPF can only keep track of so many at a time. When he met Nolan... he was a wreck, plain and simple. It reminded Jason a lot of how he was, after that conversation with Bruce, back when he first came back. He was aimless. Without purpose. Angry. This man... he seemed like all of those things, even if it's clear he's much older. Offering him that chance to help seemed like the best thing Jason could do.

He reaches out to him, offering a hand.

Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 allegedlydave allegedlydave megar megar

Silver_1.png

Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM & Leo)

When Leo focuses on Silver again, he could see a complete shift in posing. He dons a wide smile and a clenched fist, something seems to glimmer in his eyes too.

"Amazing...!"

Nolan Grayson
Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd)

"... Yes. I'm- glad, too." Nolan's words bite as he let himself offer Jason's hand. The red gloves that'd been stained by his blood, by his own son's and countless others for the sake of proving a point that he had grown to defy, to hate by the love he had been taught to supress his whole life. The love he would wish to fulfill, but he knows he cannot return to. He had failed as Earth's protector, he had failed as an ally to his friends, he had failed as Viltrum's soldier, he had failed his species, he had failed as a husband to Debbie.

And he had failed as a father to his son.

21c929c2c0c21fc5c9cd46436d5c0ecd52c4d184.png

"Oh, ya think so?" Leo asks, unable to hold back his smile. Even now, after joining Libra and subsequently the MPF, it still doesn't feel real that people are actually interested in his power. "They've admittedly caused about as much harm as they have good... but they definitely come in handy when I need 'em."

His gaze travels over to the crate Silver had moved moments prior.

"Your ability is cool too, though. Were you born with it?"

bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2

Jason shakes the hand - firmly, before withdrawing.

"We're gonna be setting out in a few minutes," he says. "Make sure you have a watch by then. There's food over there too, if you want any."

Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0

I5nZz18.png

Hershel stared at the his adopted child- Sage, with concern, but also with a look of understanding.

It finally visibly clicked in the man's head, even as his daughter remained confused, patting the crying phoenix descendant with slightly more intensity and concern.

The duke was quite aware of his surroundings, of Alexis, Leo and Silver, but for now, the phoenix child took priority... Hershel looked at the sobbing young man thoughtfully, before extending his own left hand towards them, the other one holding up Irin.

And as it very gently and carefully made contact, a soft green glow came alive on the holy man's hand... it was a soothing sensation, like one's own muscles were being gently relaxed and and cared for, yet it didn't feel invasive... it was almost like it told sage that if he felt uncomfortable, it would stop. Otherwise, the green glow would seep into his body, and start physically relaxing them to a reasonable degree

"She is right, breath steadily and slowly." He smiled gently at the young man before turning to a more determined, serious expression
"While I am here, nothing bad related to that will happen, I swear it... so take it easy. There was more yet to be discussed, but it could wait

"...?" As for Irin, the girl merely made a little noise as she curiously tilted her head. She obviously seemed familiar with Sage, yet even her felt confused at the current situation. Well, that wouldn't stop her... big bro must calm down first!

And as he applied his ability to restore from physical fatigue, he turned around to the other nearby pair (after giving Shuri a polite nod), right on time to see and overhear about Leo's ability, raising an eyebrow.

"The name itself is quite... vivid, yet, does give an idea" Unexpectedly, as he was helping to calm down Sage, he spoke to the other pair

"Oh and don't mind the... situation. It seems the multiverse messes with things beyond just connecting different places together... as for capabilities we bear, well" Hershel simply nudged with his head in Sage's direction

"Magic, specifically to heal the body and restore physical fatigue. If I want to do anything flashy for attacks, it requires artifacts or just physical power!" He spoke with confidence, openly, while grinning at Silver and Leo
Now that they thought about it, Hershel had been moving his toddler, though gently and carefully, with absolute ease, and where the coat was being pulled by the posture to hold up Irin, powerful muscles could subtly be seen underneath

As for Irin, her dad turning to other people had made her flinch and tense up, and the child had finally stopped patting Sage, and instead opted to hide her face on dad's shoulder while her tail puffed up ever so slightly, and her cat ears lowered.

Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Leo and a small nod to Shuri), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis), bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Silver)

Last edited:
"Please, you flatter me," T'Challa maintains his easygoing smile as he raises a hand. "I really do not require anything more, though. Wakanda is in your debt - as is the rest of The Multiverse. The quest you are setting out on is not one just anyone would be willing to take on. So, please, do not feel obligated to repay us in any way. To act as your allies in this time of need... it is all we can hope to do."

T'Challa briefly lowers his head, and though he still smiles, a twinge of regret remains there as well.

tumblr_p36f8fmsoZ1tux3bho9_250.pnj

"I do wish I could stay and chat. But you are all due to leave soon - which means I will need to be overseeing your exit. But I promise you, though I cannot join you in your fight from here, I and the rest of Wakanda will be with you along the way."

BoltBeam BoltBeam TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Nolan Grayson
@ Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd)

In a simple nod, Nolan obliges. He watches Jason leave before his composure settles onto his shoulders. His brow furrow, yearning for relief in an otherwise alien and sudden thrust of circumstances.

He lets one deep breathe in through his nostrils. Inhale. And another one out. Exhale.

In those moments to himself, he had only hoped for one thing, the one thing he had denied once before, words he had wished to say before for them to hear. But alas:

"... Mark, Debbie, Cecil. Please, all of you.
Stay safe out there."

It was already too late.

Asuka's shock is reflected on her face, as she stands there taking in The Medic's words. NERV's technology had always been advanced... but something that could remove - no, outright heal scar tissue, let alone at such an alarming speed? She's never heard of technology that could do that. Not even NERV in all of its glory could truly heal someone to such a degree. Just what kind of Medic is this? The thought would probably have been enough to piss her off before - someone helping her like that. Even now, she finds herself struggling to accept it.

But... she can't say that she doesn't feel better. More than better, really. She feels energized. That kind of help would be foolish to turn down. Getting in close with the resident Medic would obviously be a boon to anyone with a brain. But knowing what she does now? She'd be downright foolish to turn him down. Hell, she'd be an idiot to. That thought alone is enough to let her suppress any lingering pride from before the Third Impact, and meet his gaze again - now with a small, yet confident smirk.

The question should have been an easy one to answer, and yet...

f2e2b850292c87faa79773fc7af99ce763cb48a3.jpg

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, Herr Doktor. We've only just met one another, after all."

In truth... she's just unsure if these are scars she wants to do away with just yet.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

DIB!!!
and a little of Lana

Dib was still enjoying his yummy burger and fries. He was very happy. Nothing could ruin this moment for him…. That was until that big ol meanie Jason Todd told him to go sit in the corner again…. How could he? How could he be so heartless… to a child no less…. Dib dropped his food to the ground with his mouth gaping open in shock. He wanted to argue but he was too heartbroken…. His giant head looked down in shame as he sadly walked away to the nearest corner.

“Fine… since you hate me so much I’ll just be over here…. Until the next update….”

Meanwhile, Lana was also enjoying a burger when she couldn't help but overhear what was happening. Was that the same kid who mentioned her earlier? She frowned as she saw the poor kid sadly walk over towards the corner. She couldn’t help but feel sorry for him, so she decided to head over there to try and cheer him up! She ran over to him before gently tapping him on the shoulder.

“Uh… hey there! Are you doing alright?”

Dib quickly turned around and screamed.

“I DON’T KNOW YOU!!!!”

“I- wha?? You said my name earlier??”

“STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER!!!!”

Dib proceed to pick up the poor fox girl and threw her a good 10 feet away from him…. Honestly it was kinda impressive really.

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

Jason watches as Omni-Man walks away. He doesn't say anything else - because truthfully, he has nothing to say. All he can do is hope that whatever demons this man is battling, it's something he can channel into their fight.

Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back