• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
It was suffice to say that most people to the courtyard did not exactly pray for times as dire as these, let alone to be thrust into an operation to save the entire multiverse from the clutches of dark forces. Some individuals here were hardly even willing enough to be put on the path to fight for the worlds they originated from, or even willingly put them in peril one way or another.
Such can be said for the last two arrivals to be collected into the courtyard. The last two of note, at least. One, a meek young man with brown hair, blue eyes, and a scuffed white button-up. The other, a creature of indeterminate origin, somewhat akin to the appearance of a cat, but looking far less natural and far more 'artificial'.

In the event of their worlds being invaded by the dark forces that descended from the clouds, one was forced to cower in confusion and terror, afraid for the very life he had finally come around to appreciating, while the other forced themselves out of their quiet community to fight for the lives he had once sought to destroy. It was not until the grey fog had ripped into their worlds and the man clad in red and back had extended his hand to them where they found a mutual ground in the courtyard, surrounded by others who had found themselves at the behest of the masked man and the supposed king of the land they had been sent to.

Multiverses, a man named Ganon, corruption that needed to be nipped in the bud before it had any more of a chance to give him power to potentially destroy everyone's homes...needless to say, the two arrivals had very different reactions upon having been presented all of this information at once.

The tall, quiet creature (who would come to be known as
'Mewtwo') simply took what he was given at face-value, quietly observing those who were brought together into the courtyard and gauging their capabilities and willingness to cooperate with one another. To say he was thrilled with the circumstances couldn't be further from the truth, but as long as they were all working towards the same goal, he would have no qualms with assistance in the plans of Red Hood and T'Challa.

The young man,
Shinji, however, had a much harder time believing anything that he was seeing was real. All of the words simply blended together in his mind like some unrecognizable stew, and all he could do in the moment was wander around and think to himself, trying to get his bearings together. He wanted to believe this was a fantasy, some strange illusion that his mind had conjured up out of hysteria, but there was one person there who grounded him back to reality.

Asuka.

Although she seemed a bit different from when he had last seen her, knowing that she was here with him, and that even here, he was not alone? That was enough to set the boy straight and get him into gear. And for the first time since he had arrived, he mustered up the courage to walk up to her, albeit staying silent as she seemed to already be talking to a...doctor? The wave will be enough to let her know that he's here.

Either way, the two were ready for anything.

(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra) | everyone else talking to her cuz there's a lot of people here

96217454-D51B-485C-8407-FDE1A163CE17.jpeg

"Heh! Had a feeling you weren't here to hurt anyone. Now come on, let's wash all that... gross stuff off of you and get you fixed up."

I dig through my bag, procuring a few jars and a blue-colored berry alongside the roll of bandages I've already taken out. The items levitate around me, because letting them touch the ground is gross. With a wave of my paw, a telekinetic force removes all of the viscera and blood from Kassandra's armor, collecting it into a floating ball.

"Could someone get a bin or something?" I ask desperately. I think I'm on the verge of vomiting. Yup, stomach's churning-

"Allow me," the creepily smooth voice of Clovis cuts in. He sticks up his hand and a jet of fire comes out from his palm, incinerating all the guts and vaporizing all the blood in moments. When the stream of flame finally ceases, there's nothing left but ash and the smell of smoke.

"Oh. Thanks, not-Ninetales guy."

Still not fully convinced he's here for the good of everyone, honestly.

Anyway, I turn back to Kassandra.

"Let me get your wounds. You're hurt pretty bad."

I then approach her, taking some honey on my paw from one of my jars and putting it on any open wounds Kassandra may have- if she allows it, of course. The berry floats its way over to her, too.

"Eat this. It should close up those wounds real quick."

Last edited:

After taking a few hours to acquaint yourselves with each other, stock up on food, and get whatever you need, Jason finally stood in the center of the courtyard.

vx-7jYrWRXhdoJzLK5J7DVFENwPdBnrPV8Mu3MQZyQZ89c9G4yLNnTm-PskAexz40Q2hmUol7oHqy4cZt9U_YfAOpmkyCRxG_7xIJInLcyrswO1pO7ChL6y43TJPYxP0hHKK7V4Q6wAUyWv151CTD6A

“Oh, uh…” Leo perks up once he notices Jason and turns to face Silver. “I think this means we’re heading out soon. You should definitely tell me more about your powers later, though.” With that and an easygoing smile, he stands up and wraps up his burger, before grabbing a pair of goggles off the nearby table. They’re promptly dropped around his neck so they can dangle around his collar. He stows the burger away and shoves his hands into his pockets, before turning to look at Jason.

XAGoMtUmnLwCrVsGydofqpPrFDB67r4xSRCpso9YO0u9CQmAXnUyjuRjQeBPgKA_x1nfRlfnZcTchm-ZnzQ_MEGVSqT1DOXzLxcCXOHAjoO-1QzQP-nUTL9SlMxFKqAi86ma9LvIMgdaFjUyXdHToNM

“Ngh–?” For a brief moment, just as the man begins to speak, Asuka spots an all too familiar boy, lingering in the back. It’s hard for her to believe at first - but she’s damn sure it’s him. The moment they make eye contact, her brow furrows. She says nothing to him - only stares silently.

4M4auk4Z-WwFjDJvv_cF-rT18HCEyUiM2U9uTENgicBLMBLXosSkHEhc49cJ11i1AuFBNQcxdweV_fMuVazrDIdCBjdf4TpX6eRPiVsNBjBC-SS2uCBqORKM2nAeKs3egZ5A1SyRDWE-Tzk4BpxJQqY

“It’s time,” Jason says, just loud enough for everyone to hear. “Grab your watches and use the dials to sync the numbers as Shuri reads them out. These are your coordinates - so make sure you input them correctly. Otherwise, you’ll wind up lost in some other universe with no way for us to find you. Some of you know where we’re headed - but just in case you need a recap, it’s a place called Gravity Falls. Freeing it from Bill Cipher’s control is essential in weakening Ganondorf’s hold over the Multiverse.”

jf-Gm1TUnd-ow5cH953QpU_f7NU1l08i1B4cPnLgeTGgr7EWiM1vTm4hM8j8JCaLYtCSA-1xH7tFt8Un5-QkUPxpxvnaIsekuDQqkuQPBg4j-c2v7G6NtwzbudXhzxNy3eg-CwUDXpPnuwCJXhu0rww

“Okay…” Shuri lifts up her tablet and begins reading the coordinates around. “Four, two, seven, nine, eight, seven… two three.” she glances up from her tablet. “Future coordinates will be patched through to Red Hood.”

HqcisqJxA7e_C41VM1hJ8HEThMrmODBtIntXtOkZYB9Nuq4bFiV-PAR0BXsXErYP5-wCFr_hhejVg2nTFbO-HR2wPBFqRC0u-V-_kLJg3cLxfC2-xVTeOo5UDjDwBC721pgHBf06kRx9Fyt338d4PjE

“Good luck, my friends. I wish all of you a safe journey.”

T’Challa offers one last nod to you all, and that is the last thing you see as a familiar dark mist begins to envelop you like a warm cloud. Soon enough, him, Wakanda, and everyone else has disappeared from your vision entirely. Your journey has finally begun - and now all that’s left is to stop Ganondorf, before it’s too late.

Chapter One
“Welcome Back to the Falls”

The heat of a summer day and a bright sun are the first things your body notices as the smoke disappears. As your feet find themselves on rough concrete instead of sleek metal, you notice immediately that the entire air here is different from Wakanda’s. It’s simpler than the technological marvel of your previous locale - like a picturesque sleepy town you see on commercials and brochures.

"What an... interesting trip," Veronica quietly muses, looking down at herself as though to regain lost footing, "it's a much more rudimentary method of transport compared to Askr's gates... but I suppose it's the best we have."

Her gaze turns back up.

S8Eh12S6q-acs8_99XWASgZtac4NuIo9ILIYAv6xV0wXX5crue0t7ykk-2oyrKzicY5U9ZsXZPPdJHeOV-z8NzpXNensd9lAkMOPTwGLrwb5ojLvnUtiuVl-hp2bp74MLPuLbllezACpq49aC0BZeBo

"...It's quite a quaint place, that aside, isn't it?"

0swG4yAIVmh0zQPYi1uQ6s_ffbJgNgAuPNvl9JgHSgXintQGPJp-xURcyaVE5ZcdtMHB3QQaEEkOcoyaiGrars0n2HnMZkWaI64Cq1Oj66LYumSvF6X-65wmOvtVFbLbTbALseGCMkSSb9PJ7pbSELU

“This is… weird,” Leo comments on the eerie stillness. He turns to face Jason, “Didn’t the file say that this place was taken over entirely by Bill? I figured it’d look more… nightmare-ish.”

“Yeah… it did. Was it like this when you left it, Byakuya?”

Byakuya_Togami_Another_Episode_Halfbody_Sprite_%283%29.png

"It wasn't," Byakuya swiftly answers, "so it should go without saying, but for those not keeping up, something is far from right."

PvhdpBFNZIgCEV0jemdfQBwRe8ZGEuAo3f332yHlpokuS0QxHs2mmYrd09RgrXXhAu-TUgKpFXAMGGW6NPpSA-iQmUfFJlstf30pPm5bNpyuSkT9RZkNznFWEZX3Bbulz_AK7wxBtK7M18hjaX36zac

“Yeah, I thought as much…” Jason sighs through his nose. “Be on your guard, everyone.”

“Great…” Asuka mutters under her breath. “Our first mission, and we’re already walking into a damn trap…”

JUKeKiHs0hrZ9N0ZHB4hX8vykjFKcEFacsLl6RbRDQ9mUCI4X5W78ZigZOx0LVd4vqzKoL3eIj5dD_ZWUCpY54GzP1TEx8qOBb-2NBDAO76aoIFn73kH6T-V6AQDws6CmsFIgOORlEg36ez6MEvsrzg

“Listen here, lady…” a voice from the distance grumbles. The more observant of you would see two figures caught in an exchange - one standing taller than the other, wearing a long black coat and a black ponytail to match. “Don’t you think we’ve both got our priorities a little mixed up? Why don’t we just start over, eh? I’ll go first: I DO NOT KNOW WHERE I AM, AND I’D LIKE VERY MUCH TO GO HOME NOW!”

He folds his arms and makes a downright venomous face at the other figure - his apparent adversary, if his tone’s to be trusted.

“That good enough for you, huh?”

bXKmvklC7L3lS9XDcpM6cqtGEiExC3JXFpB6xWoltEv1lowUR4_6UzjfQq7wgrQ6KNAYv-RlsLJTQQi9BkaxVGxkcFY4pb1qLIE-ZqWxq4Kg3t6bd7KHWoHCUeQgIKQhc16QQ8MJAdJxTmrWieWGf-w

“And I’m telling you, weirdo,” the ‘lady’ in question responds, her tone bordering on snapping. “That I can’t help you. And even if I could help you, I wouldn’t. You’ve been nothing but a pain in the ass since you got here.”

pSdVx1y8cP2jvTEFFmyJziNuUM7MET0PR1OyfHp9p4x6iApPAdjNiyU0DdMhRcnu64itLWMAWXjJM39GA64cmoZ2zuXXeeAeWD-Kjg1Yu000--s4Co1e-A2rzYd45n_Tzrc0wc6ghZNp3r1kkoThb2U

“Pain in the ass, huh?” the taller figure growls, in a voice notably different from the one he was speaking with just moments prior. “You’re a pretty face, I’ll give ya that… but there’s plenty more where you came from, sweetheart, and I might just make the effort to show you what a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS LOOKS LIKE!”

From within the group, Micah snorts.

4DIURebpIKZKBqQTVPcErZ9x78Cqc5BRneS9TtPwKoLKCnGPqCx3h1T_3J56qWvze5g2DynvV4Fvb7ebTqCIJqYESPa1zP3PyTtEiYrynCPe0L3aeKuZ_a5XOM4TAcETwywUJ4zAdqrOvCJFd4feRUE

“I kinda like this feller. Say, Red… can we keep him?”

“No,” Jason answers firmly as he continues forward. “But we can probably get some info out of him. Come on.” With that, Jason takes point, leading the group to the arguing strangers. “Hey, you two. Mind answering a few questions? We’re a couple of lost tourists.”

The redheaded girl raises a brow, “...are these weirdos your friends, weirdo?”

Once again, the stranger’s face changes – softens, in a way. His voice is softer again, his eyes are closed, and he laughs sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck as Jason addresses him.

“Please forgive my, uh… friend’s, behavior. We’re in a bind at the moment, and it’s doing quite the number on both of us.”

He bows at the waist, and keeps talking once he’s back to his full height.

“Anyways, ask away! Can’t promise I’ll be much help, but I’m looking for something to do at any rate.”

The girl, meanwhile, just scoffs and rolls her eyes.

“Whatever…”

Cast List
isupposeimphi isupposeimphi as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project) and Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy as Jin Ming (Spiderverse OC) and Razputin Aquato (Psychonauts)
@FoolsErin as Hobie Brown (Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse) and The Wanderer (Genshin Impact)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Illumina (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC) and Clovis (Twokinds)
Twice Knightly Twice Knightly as Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Jason Todd (DC Comics)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Nightwarden Minthara (Baldur's Gate)
@Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2) Frank West (Dead Rising)
@Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
megar megar as Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Ciri (The Witcher 3) and Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
@Thexcentrichilean as Hershel Avad (OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn) and Marius Titus (Ryse: Son of Rome)
QizPizza QizPizza as Alexis Tenshi and Gyst Lazarus Huang (OC)
allegedlydave allegedlydave as Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty)
bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 as Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Sprig Plantar (Amphibia)
@BoltBeam as Black Rock Shooter (Black Rock Shooter)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib (Invader Zim) and Lana (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)
BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 as Reverentia Mortir (OC)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
@duskkyy as Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)
Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 as Omni-Man (Invincible) and Flandre Scarlet (Touhou Project)
@DR_EDY. as Venom (Marvel Comics) and Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom as Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Mewtwo (Pokemon)
@Laix_Lake as Orbeck (Dark Souls III)

Last edited:

Marisa Kirisame ~ Ordinary Magician

1aefb8ba370085e75023ffd285fb5014.jpg
Interactions
megar megar (Reimu Hakurei) Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 (Flandre Scarlet) allegedlydave allegedlydave (Rex)

Marisa stood as another face in the crowd. Kinda familiar, hadn't even been a full three hours since she left, and here she was, gathered up with a bunch'a strangers and a few new acquaintances here and there. She'd managed to get a little bit of practice in, flying around Wakanda. Her muscles were loose, her skills sharpened, she'd adjusted all her bottled spells and tuned her Hakkero's output. She was thankful for Wakanda's basically boundless resources; without them or her shop, there would've been no way she'd get all her stuff tuned in time.

This ain't Gensokyo, and this ain't a friendly Danmaku Duel. There was no point keeping the training wheels on, no point making it so that bullets stung, but otherwise did nothing else. Funny, she'd always exposited that firepower was her philosophy, but she'd rarely had a reason to actually use any of it.

Finally satisfied with her work, the role call had been called; the Red Hood announced their destination. Whatever lay ahead, Marisa Kirisame was as ready as she could really hope to be.

"Gravity Falls? Yeah, that what it's s'posed to do... Kinda a stupid name, eh?" Marisa whispered while elbowing Reimu engtly, immensely proud of her stupid joke if nothing else. Regardless, she still listened carefully and quietly as instructions were given.

Marisa stored her broom under her arm as she reached to her watch, reciting the numbers audibly as she inputted them into the watch as instructed.
"Four, two, seven, nine, eight, seven, two, three!"

The mist begins to enshroud Marisa; as well as everybody else in the surrounding vicinity. In the next moment, she was stood in a place unfamiliar.

GRAVITY FALLS

It was immediately sweltering; clearly summer from how mercilessly it was beating down on her. Summer had always been her least favourite season; you don't wear this much black this often and keep a love for the summer sun. Granted, Gensokyo's sun was at the very least manageable; this place made her feel like she was seconds away from melting. Makes her wish she brought somethin' lighter.

She listened to the guys up front; sneaking her way forwards to be within earshot. Apparently, somethin' about this place was fishy... Marisa held her broom off to the side and sat down on it with a casual sidesaddle, rising up to just a head above the crowd. She circled around the vicinity somewhat, taking a moment to scout for any potential oddities. Not too high or too far, she was still well within earshot of the people below.

This place, it kinda reminded her of the human village, but also.. not. Like, if the Human Village was actually the Kappa Village or somethin'. Apparently, though... Apparently this place was in some kinda state earlier, according to the snobbish-looking guy.
"Oi, Reimu! Y'heard him, right?" She called down to the shrine maiden below; and by extension, Rex and Flandre. "That somethin' here's odd, or somethin'. Maybe there's some kinda illusion..?"

Landing on the ground next to the group of three that'd formed, Marisa twirled her broom before putting it behind her neck. "Anyways! You guys got a game plan? Any immediate ideas? Or are we wingin' this? Fine either way, 'course."

Last edited:
Marisa's sweep of the tent actually revealed a few odd things. The first were two odd buildings, located in the town's outskirts. To the left, a rundown-looking shack labeled "MYSTERY HACK" was nestled comfortably in the woods. The imprint where the "S" in "SHACK" used to be is clearly visible. On the far right, in the middle of a clearing, stands a tent with a weird star symbol on top. A few people seem to be gathered around it, and the area looks like it's filled with lights. Could it be some kind of show?

isupposeimphi isupposeimphi

(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd, Strangers)

AE9BB740-48DC-4EE4-A193-AE8309547145.jpeg

Clovis is substantially less impressed by the sight of Gravity Falls.

He glances around, his arms folded by his chest. It seems more or less reminiscent of the smaller villages of Mekkan. Nothing to complain about, nothing to praise. That is, apart from the silence, something promptly broken by the argument in the distance. Clovis' ear twitches, but that's as much of a reaction he gives to the argument.

"You can go interrogate them, if you so desire," Clovis tells Jason. "I will stay nearby to see if I can detect what sort of magic has befallen this place."

With that, Clovis half-follows the group, but stays towards the back, disinterested in using the crowd as anything but protection. At the same time, he concentrates. Surely there's some kind of magic at play here, if what he has heard so far about this Gravity Falls is true.

All the while, I hop over to the two people we've decided to question excitedly. Mysteries! They're what I was BORN for! I float just above Jason's head, a huge smile on my face.

"Yeah, so, um, we heard that this place is generally a bit more... lively? What's going on? What's with all this quietness and all that?" I lean over, almost putting my paws on Jason's head. But don't worry, I'm not actually propping myself up on him. "Ooh. Some kind of event must be going on! Carnival in town, maybe? Nah, nah, you'd be able to tell if it was..."

Last edited:
"...Though, I did spot some things you guys probably aught'a know, 'fore we go makin' any big decisions." Marisa continued talking.

"There's a Buildin' called 'Mystery Hack' to the left'a us. Think it's missin' the letter 'S' in front'a 'Hack', 'cause there's a whole like, imprint where it should be. "

She paused for a moment to let the information properly convey before continuing.

"On the right though, looks like there's some kinda party 'round a tent with a star. Has an eye in the middle, Definitely weird. There's a whole bunch'a lights and people and whatnot, though."

Last edited:
b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
Interactions: isupposeimphi isupposeimphi (Blake Belladonna), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM)
IMG_3250.gif
Razputin smiles proudly with a chuckle, dusting off his shoulder as he speaks. "Well, believe it or not, I became a Psychonaut because I was involved in some serious stuff, stuff that's almost just like in True Psychic Tales! Almost since, well, not everything is accurately told - but still! I did a lot, y'know."

Stopping Oleander from taking over the world, the journey into the Rhombus of Ruin to save the Grand Head of the Psychonauts, the Lady Luctopus Casino mission, stopping his Nona from drowning everyone since Maligula got triggered in her brain... man, he's been through a lot, huh? Not that it's an issue, Raz likes that he was able to help everyone, he really does! The thing is, well... it was a lot in just a matter of days. But again, it's not an issue - Raz is a Psychonaut, he can take it, totally!

Though, before Raz can tell Blake about that 'serious stuff', Jason stood in the middle of the courtyard, announcing that it was time for them to depart to Gravity Falls... what a funny name. Raz's lev-ball disappears with a pop and he lands on his feet, looking up at Blake. "I'll tell you more later, okay?" He smiles up at her, before turning his attention to the watch.

Razputin inputs the coordinates as Shuri reads them out, making sure that he doesn't mess up a single part - and he didn't, good for him! He's quick to put on his goggles as well.

He offers T'Challa a wave as the mist envelops the group, making sure to call out a quick, "Thank you!"

As the group arrives in Gravity Falls, Raz looks around, blinking... wasn't this place supposed to be taken over or something? It looks more quaint if anything, but maybe Raz is just going off of what he thinks looks conquered. It seems like Raz was right though - something was off if things weren't left like this the last time Byakuya was around.

Raz turns his head towards the two strangers arguing, frowning a little. It looks like things were getting really heated, sheesh...

Once Jason leads the group up to the arguing duo, who seemed to have stopped to engage with them, Raz speaks up.

"Hi, first off, I'm Raz! Second off, hm... what's it usually like around these parts? Is it always, uh, not nightmarish? I've read that in the brochures, but I wanna hear what it's really like from the locals!"

Clovis doesn't sense any magic immediately nearby, but there's a very faint sense of it over in the far right of town, past the row of buildings the group is standing near.

"Uh... this place?" the girl almost scoffs. "No. You've just about hit rock bottom in terms of 'boring places that'll make you wanna tear your eyes out.'" The question about an event causes her to lift a brow. "I mean... there's the show those weirdo Gleeful Twins are putting on. But I dunno if you can really call it an event when it's something they do like... once a week."

Her brow furrows when she looks down at Raz.

"The brochures fucking lied."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

Reimu Hakurei

"Wing it, obviously."

Has she ever done it any other way?

"You like stars, so we'll go over that way... I don't feel like visiting a dirty shack, anyway."

Frankly, Reimu gets enough out of being somewhere obviously poor by being home. She doesn't feel like dealing with any of that while she's on some... dimensional-spanning adventure. She may as well try to make the most of the sights while she's out here, and with no leads... why not now? It's hard to say for sure how much things are supposed to be this way, given what that lanky guy said. No harm in going to where it looks like things are happening -- if there is any kind of trickery, that's the prime place to look.

She's convinced herself well enough.

"Any objections, you three?"

...She actually acknowledged Rex.

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz) | Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Strangers, Jason Todd)

B6F6EE92-28DA-43D9-8E8F-8E66FAB45BBC.jpeg

I quickly unwrap my scarf from around my neck and tie it around Raz's head, covering his ears.

"Hey, there's kids here."

Regardless, I smile up at her.

"What kind of show is it? Stunts? Magic?"

Clovis comes over behind Jason, not fully looking at him, whispering something loud enough for him to hear.

"I sense faint magic on our far right," the fox informs him. "This 'Bill Cipher' may be hiding there."

Last edited:
b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3250.gif
"A show?" Raz echoes, tilting his head. It probably isn't an entire circus like his family's, but it still piqued his interest!

As Wendy furrows her brows as Raz, he frowns, before finding a scarf wrapped around his head. "Wh- hey! I can still hear, y'know! And I can handle swearing!" Raz moves the scarf from his head, tossing it back to Illumina.

As Illumina continues to question Wendy, Raz makes his way over to the taller stranger, putting a gloved hand at the side of his mouth to keep the redhead from hearing him. "For what it's worth, she's kinda seeming like a pain in the ass herself, she definitely doesn't seem that friendly..." Maybe she had her reasons, but Raz doesn't think that's enough to justify taking it out on others - especially given that the taller stranger was in a bit of a panicky bind, so reacting with hostility might worsen the tension for both of them! Granted, Razputin wasn't there for the entire conversation, so it is possible that he's missing context - but alas, he must make do with what he has.

Raz lowers his hand from his mouth, straightening his posture. "How'd you end up here, anyways? You did seem confused about where you were... did someone bring you?" He inquires, tilting his head. Maybe there was more than just Jason bringing people in from their worlds! Raz is pretty sure that would spell out 'trouble' though.​

Last edited:

Act 1

Hah. Friends. The word stuck with you as King T'Challa saw everyone off, and you were sent ripping through the planes. It was ridiculous, you thought, for him to consider anyone in this group of strays a friend. His sister, Shuri, though. . .now there was an exceptional woman. Responsible for the teleportation prism fastened to your wrist and the extracted parasite both. Sure, her and Josuke may have been acting out of necessity, but. . .

WyllFace.jpg

You thought of Wyll, the man who forsook his own soul for the sake of others. Once you thought him a dullard - a man merrily skipping along the path to damnation, reveling in what little fame it granted him. Yet even when the stench of Avernus scarred his very being and the masses no longer recognized him he continued to fight, and smile doing it. Inside him beat the heart of a lion, fearlessly living in the moment and standing steadfast in his convictions. However misplaced you thought his courage was, it inspired you all the same. Perhaps there was more still to learn from his example, and King T'Challa as well.

. . .

The very moment you landed you reached for your spellbook, and the Weave coursing through it flung open the cover. Your eyes shone with divine power as pages flipped past, the holy words scratched into them thrumming with life. "Spirituus aspectum!" you spoke the incantation and snapped your spellbook shut, all the world's subtle influences laid bare for you to see, both divine and infernal.

Divine_Sense.png

Your heart skipped a beat and you doubled-back, clutching your warhammer with both hands.

omniman.jpg

You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw him: an inconspicuous man in a conspicuous costume. On his wrist he wore the very same prism all the rest of the warband did, but there was something so terribly wrong with him. So much bitter hostility and ruthless brutality roiled just under the surface. . .you could still smell the blood on his hands. "Red Hood!" you called for him, never prying your suspicious eyes away from Omni-Man, "I don't remember seeing this one at the courtyard yet here he stands, wearing one of Shuri's devices. A last-minute recruit?"

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Red Hood) Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 (Omni-Man)

Mentions: megar megar (Josuke)

mori crop.png
CS

As fantastical as Reverentia's world was, the process of using a watch to jump between dimensions was still a bit beyond her. It took a few moments to steady herself, shaking off the disorientation that came with stepping through to a place so entirely other than where she just was. Which was... apparently more or less the middle of nowhere, now. She was used to the hustle and bustle of a metropolis like Dragua, being more of an urban fighter than a countryside wanderer. The vigilante made a conscious choice to stay relatively near to both Ciri and Minthara, as the only two she'd spoken to and had, frankly, any real confidence in. No offense to the others. She just had more faith a flash of steel in the hands of a good woman a lot more than any gun or whatever futuristic technology half the others seemed to swing around.

The bickering pair that greeted them didn't exactly strike her likely to be helpful, but they were also the only people around at all. Reverentia swallowed her annoyance and studied them for all they were worth. Unfortunately, again, this simply wasn't her area of expertise. She could intimidate people, deceive them, talk them off the ledge, learn things about them through conversation better than most, so long as she did so with the mask up. But Tigris could just look at someone and tell you what they had for breakfast that morning. She cursed her reliance on her friends' abilities for the briefest moment before the beginning of yet another commotion caught her attention, as one of the people she'd decided to stay near was now the one menacing a supposed ally, weapon in hand.

Reverentia didn't recognize the words, but she could tell Minthara'd cast a spell of some kind. The vigilante's eyes slowly moved between the Drow and the mustached, seemingly human man. Maybe Minthara could see something they couldn't. For now, Reverentia stepped up behind her, hand still resting on the hilt of her still-sheathed rapier, studying the man in front of them in silence. The way he dressed resembled the sort of getups she was used to with other crime-fighters, sans any sort of mask to hide his identity and with a material she didn't recognize. She tilted her head back, looking down the beak of her mask at him with narrowed eyes. Where Minthara had asked Jason for clarification, Reverentia took a more direct approach, striding up to Nolan to look him in the face, stopping only a few feet away. "You came late. Why?" Her tone remained even and flat, but it was hard to call her actions non-confrontational. At least her hand wasn't on her weapon anymore, right?

Interactions: Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 (Nolan), Jeremiah Jeremiah (Minthara)
Mentions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)​

• Aloy is about to finish discussing important matters with the King when she hears an old familiar friend's voice: Captain Price. "Captain Price?! Is that you?!" Her worries disappeared when she smiled at her old friend as she patted her friend's shoulder. "It's been a while, Captain! However, things haven't been kind to my world as well."

Aloy nodded to the King before Captain Price waved her over to the group of others.

She looked confident this time, although she was stressed herself “Captain! Who’s this over near you?” “It’s been years since the MPF called me up.”

Seconds passed, as a loud clunk of armor popped near Aloy and she was forced to look up “Kassandra! It’s been years since I saw you! Though… I wish it was under better pretenses.”
    (Kassandra @Factionguerilla)

“ALL of you! STOP! This is Kassandra!” Aloy briefly remembered her friend’s new armor over time. She worried as everyone was aiming at Kassandra when finally things became back to semi-normal as Jason and the Wakandan King called out to set their multiversal watches to certain directions to a place called “Gravity Falls.”

She didn’t hesitate one bit before waiting on her other friends to follow her to this “Gravity Falls.”

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Price) QizPizza QizPizza (Lazurus) darkred darkred (Aloy, Marius Titus)

[/tab]

Dib

Before anything is said, it just needs to be pointed out that it is a miracle that Dib even made it here in the first place. He was not paying attention to the numbers that were being called out at all and just started putting random numbers in. Somehow he picked the right ones and found himself in this strange world with everyone else. As usual, he was not paying attention when he arrived and just started wandering around aimlessly. He was not paying attention to where he was going and eventually bumped into someone.

“Oh, pardon me-“

He looked up. He cut himself off as he laid eyes upon who he just ran into. Some red headed lady he didn’t know the name of….

“AHHHHH!!! WOMAN!!!!”

Dib immediately bolted in the other direction not looking back for even a second. His speed could perhaps rival that Koopa the Quick guy…. In the blink of an eye, Dib was gone. A trail of dust was all that was left. He must have run all the way to a few pages from now. Wow.

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away...!"

SHINJI IKARI, The Third Child

Although it took a small bit for the girl to notice him and actually make eye-contact, she didn't even spare a single word to Shinji. Not like that was out of the ordinary for her, though, in fact...in a weird sense? He was actually relieved to see her like that this time. Even through everything that happened, she was still herself.

As for that announcement, he had, admittedly, forgotten about the watches that everyone was supposed to gather at the station that Shuri lady was working at, causing him to quickly rush over and make sure he takes one, but not before nodding at the woman and giving a bit of a shaky 'thanks' to her. The boy arrived back to the group just in time to hear Jason speak the numbers to dial into the watch: Four-two-seven-nine-eight-seven-two-three-- Inputted into the watch right as he finally got it strapped around his wrist. That was way too close of a call...

Without much time to ready himself, the boy nonetheless tried to brace for whatever nightmarish place all of them would head to. Admittedly, though, the horrors that Shinji had been expecting were far more extravagant, and certainly not the same as the existential terror as a sleepy town in the middle of nowhere. In all honesty, actually-- Although the sun was barring down upon his skin-- He kind of liked it. For the first time in what felt like ages, he could see a blue, partially cloudy hue decorate the sky. He still had to catch his footing from the sudden transportation, but looking around the place, it just seemed to be a small town! Admittedly, the entire group appearing in the middle of it out of nowhere might have drawn some attention, potentially unwanted, but considering how the only people so far who've acknowledged their existence are a blunt, rude, darkly-dressed woman and a man who happened to have two completely different personalities? They should probably be fine.

He was more concerned about the fact that the group already seems to be falling apart. That boy with the giant head and glasses (or, the one with crazy hair, at least) seemed to completely lose his cool and freak out at the sight of a real woman, darting off at speeds that shouldn't even be feasibly possible for a human being. While he was running for his life, Shinji heard commotion directly to his side, a woman with strange, blue skin and a gigantic hammer seemingly threatening a man who was dressed like a superhero that jumped straight from the pages of a comic book, also being interrogated by the lady in a plague doctor outfit? This is completely crazy!

He took a miniscule step forward towards the circle of distrust and opened his mouth to speak, but stopped himself right before anything could come out. What could he do, really? Not much, in a situation so foreign to him. He doesn't really have any kind of push to act here yet-- At least, not in any meaningful way...

Responding to: Twice Knightly (GM)
Mentioning: Jeremiah (Nightwarden Minthara), Miso_Tofu2.0 (Nolan Greyson/Omni-Man), BarrenThin2 (Reverentia Mortir), Sayo-Nara (Dib Membrane)

Lana

LanaThink.png

Lana slowly pulled herself off the ground wiping the dust from her fur. She didn't expect some kid to be able to throw her so far... gave her a pretty mean headache too. Her ears twitched as she heard someone begin to speak to the entire group. All this talk about dimensions and these fancy watches didn't really make much sense to her, but it sounded important! She made sure to input the numbers that were called out still not really understanding what it was even for. Before she even realized what was going on, she found herself in some entirely new location...

"What the...."

She muttered to herself as she tried to get her bearings. The first thing she noticed was a group of people arguing nearby.... Though, it was kind of hard not to notice with how loud they were being. It seemed some of the others from earlier gathered around them too.... except Dib who ran off for some reason. Still, she didn't want to miss out on something important even if she didn't really understand what was going on fully still. Likely her own fault for not paying full attention. She rushed over to the rest of the crowd and just sorta squeezed herself in there. She didn't want to interrupt anything going on so she mostly just decided to listen for now and hopefully get some sort of understanding here.

@ anyone interested​

"He was a little late to the party," Jason swiftly answers Minthara. "But he's with us--" Jason turns his head to face Reverentia as she steps up as well, basically threatening Nolan directly. "Trust me." Jason adds, his voice dipping lower into something a bit more stern.

As he tries his best to stand between the two and Nolan, Clovis comes up to him. He crosses his arms as he listens, while keeping his gaze pointed ahead at the group.

"Go find out whatever you can," he whispers back. "The rest of us have things covered over here."

Jeremiah Jeremiah BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0

"I guess you could call it a magic show, yeah," she scoffs slightly as she tilts her head back to brush her hair. "But it's all pretty lame stuff if you ask me." The girl does nothing more than raise a brow as Illumina moves to wrap a scarf around Raz's head because of her swearing. She doesn't exactly seem perturbed, though. She does narrow her eyes at the little comment that followed, though.

"I can still hear you, ya little shit."

When Dib runs off thanks to his rampant misogyny, she just stares with a furrowed brow.

"What the hell...?"

brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

On top of Omni-Man's presence, Minthara detects something on the far right of town, same as Clovis had. It's faint due to the distance, but even from here, the feeling is a rather intense one. It's enough to almost rival Omni-Man's own.

Jeremiah Jeremiah

minthara frown.jpg

At Red Hood's call you stood at ease, holding your warhammer lax while never showing him your back. "Very well then. You have the benefit of the doubt, now earn our trust. I sense a terrible foe waits for us in this village." You pause to think, sizing up Omni-Man through narrowed eyes. A sly grin creeps across your lips as you recall a human idiom Wyll taught you: fight fire with fire. "And a killer of your caliber is exactly what we'll need to bring it down. Come!" You give Reverentia a firm nod and proceed into the sleepy town, giving that strange human girl an odd look as you passed. There were more pressing problems than that racket. Still. . .the anthropomorphic hedgehog and pastel pony were beginning to play tricks on your mind. Just what were they? What bizarre worlds do they come from?​

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Red Hood) Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 (Omni-Man) BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Reverentia)

Mentions: StaidFoal StaidFoal (The Great and Powerful Trixie) bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Silver the Hedgehog)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Wendy)
Open for interaction! (Headed to tent)

1701246743853.png

"Alone? And risk my valuable self?" Clovis scoffs, looking down at his hand. If this 'Bill Cipher' is anywhere near as tyrannical as Nora, then he would have no part in being Jason's scout. "If I'm to go, then I would like to be accompanied by some of your able-bodied recruits. It would be most unfortunate if you were to lose one of your most magic-proficient members this soon."

But oh, guess what my ever-sharp ears hear? Why, dear reader, the conversation that's being written about, of course! They were already perked up when I overheard the fox guy say something about 'feeling magic off to the right.' His insistence on not going alone sounds like a perfect time for me to step in! Though, I can't just run off without saying a thank you to the lady who so graciously answered my questions.

"Well, thank you for the answers. You've been a huge help," I tell her. "Don't mind him," I continue, referring to the large-headed kid who'd just run off in crippling fear of women (understandable, if you'd trained under the Pokemon I have). "We've had a pretty long trip and I'm pretty sure he's going delirious. I'll be headed off to check out the rest of this town, see if I can get some souvenirs. Thanks again, miss!" With a wave, I float off to Clovis' side, still grinning from ear to ear.
"Hey, not-Ninetales! I hear you're looking for someone to protect you? Gonna go ahead and see what that source of magic is, huh?" I wave my paws to accentuate the mystical nature of the mystery. Ugh, I love this job!

"Ah, the cat clan lookalike." He raises a brow, scanning me from head to tail once again. Evidently, my rather energetic nature is offputting for him. But I'm used to it! I get this look a lot, actually. You know, the one that says 'you really aren't what I thought you'd be' even though they might not say it but their face just screams it and then they doubtfully have to request your help because you're a Master rank explorer and I mean come on how can you turn down a Master rank that's like turning down a solid bar of gold? Anyway! After a brief moment of contemplation, he nods, seeming content enough with the decision to take me along. "...I... suppose you'll do. Please, do try and be serious about this if you can," he suggests politely, though something in his voice tells me that it's more of a command than anything. "The fate of the 'multiverse' as Jason Todd had called it is at stake here."

He absolutely would have added something about himself in there if he didn't want to come off as self-centered. I can see it in those beady little red eyes.

"You got it, big man!" I playfully but subtly salute. My grin only grows wider as I realize something, though: maybe I can keep Clovis here, monitored by everyone else. Shoot, I can play that game too, you know. "Know what? I'll go on ahead, do some scouting, then report back to Jason and that kid with glasses on what I find. You don't even need to do anything. Believe me, I can handle myself," I giggle. "Sit tight, be back in a blink!"

With that, I zoom off to the tent! Of course, I'm not exactly stopping anyone from following me...

1701246898220.png

"...How... eccentric," the fox mutters to himself.

Definitely trying his hardest not to say 'idiotic.'

Last edited:
Lana

LanaConfused.png

The longer Lana stood here..... the more confused she was getting. Again, most likely her own fault for barely even paying attention. In her boredom, she started to glance around the place trying to see if anything caught her eye. She saw something she never would have expected though... She saw what looked like an Espeon zoom right past everyone running off into the distance!

....wait.... an Espeon...? It couldn't be... could it...?

Without even thinking, she immediately gave chase accidentally knocking down anyone in front of her in the process. She had no idea if this Espeon was who she thought it was, but she had to find out... and if it isn't then it still wouldn't hurt to talk to something familar here!

'H-Hey!!! Wait up!!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

ILLUMINA
Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

1701248432931.png

"Whuh."

I stop and turn around on the spot. Someone actually followed me! I mean, of course I already knew that with my sixth sense and all, built into my fur, can read the air waves around me. I sensed the shape of a Braixen...

And what do you know! That's exactly what I got!

I smile from ear to ear and wave. "Oh! Hey! Feels good to not be the only Pokemon I can recognize in this group!" I say that like these other two-legged creatures really are Pokemon, but I'm really doubting they actually are, no matter how different Pokemon may look in other universes. Hey, might as well keep thinking they are, just in case I'm wrong and look stupid because of it. "Where are you from? Sand Continent? Met a fair share of Fire-types there. Hey, I'm Illumina, by the way." I offer up my paw for her to shake. "You can call me Lumina or Lumi, though. I know, Illumina, bit of a mouthful and all that, better to keep it to three syllables max. Rolls off the tongue better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back