• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern left behind | interest check

a little evening bump! just a reminder there are 2 days left to post a cs! if you need an extension, feel free to pm me!

Just like homework, it all ends up with me pushing towards the last minute of things.

Been super duper busy, but hopefully I'll manage to get my app up before the deadline.

Friendly remind that character sheet applications are due TOMORROW!

After some consideration, I've decided to extend the due date until TOMORROW aka Thursday, July 30th, 4 pm EST.

Hello everyone! I am temporarily opening applications again. We're not very far into the roleplay,so it will be relatively easy to jump in. If you're interested in joining, I am looking for around 1-3 more people. Character sheets will be due FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH AT 5:00 PM EST. Thanks!

Character Sheets - OOC - Main Thread

rumor has it that only the hottest, nastiest, thottiest members of rpn apply for this group... can verify

I'm interested in tossing a character into the running - hopefully tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

as soon as i figure out how you guys make your fancyass forms.

Reminder that today is the last day! Later, anyone accepted will be receiving a PM with a link to the Discord. If you're just seeing this now and still want to join, PM me and we can talk about a possible extension. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back