• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖊 | 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖗: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖕 (𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉!)

Also related note, are we looking at "well you're just a teenager" characters or adults?
Now that is a good question. An error on our part, we forgot to add in the age ranges for the roles but that shall be rectified soon, as a general point of reference most characters are in their late teens or early twenties.

Last edited:
Also related note, are we looking at "well you're just a teenager" characters or adults?
High Moon High Moon Beat me to it ←⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)⁠ノ! What he said ^^

Edit: edited in the age ranges at the bottom of every role!

Last edited:
Interested! My favorite character is Toph!
"I'm the greatest earthbender in the world! And don't you two dunderheads ever forget it!"

ANNOUNCEMENT

/*left bottom*/

/*right bottom -- picture with grayscale filter*/
/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
© weldherwings.
Hey guys, once again thank you so much for your interest & for what you all shared in quotes and favorite ATLA characters! Everyone had superb choice, obviously. Very excited to see new and some old faces <3 Here is the temporary ooc!

angel doe angel doe
IG42 IG42 Fill Fill SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Jesster Jesster LadyOfStars LadyOfStars felideli felideli ven ven .sol. .sol. Skryeb Skryeb ForgetTomorroow ForgetTomorroow comfortable comfortable phnx. phnx. Top11 Top11 Arcanist Arcanist takki takki housegoat13 housegoat13 ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Spiderverse Spiderverse L0ck0n L0ck0n

And a gentle reminder to those haven't yet, please read the rules ;>

Last edited:
alright. looks like we're gaming

my favorite has always been sokka, with toph as a close second. how can i not pick him when he's the quenchiest ?

ANNOUNCEMENT

/*left bottom*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
© weldherwings.

very interested in joining my favorite line would be from the queen herself Azula "My own mother thought I was a monster.....She was right, of course, but it still hurt." I will go over the roles one more time and get started on an OC​

If I really had to chose
It would have to be the turtle ducks. Come on their adorable!
“My first girlfriend turned into the moon.” —Sokka (come on it was hilarious and Sokka made me laugh sm!)

hey friends, do you happen to have a non-coded version of the interest check? my scroll wheel is broken, so hidden scrolls are difficult for me to navigate :)

hey friends, do you happen to have a non-coded version of the interest check? my scroll wheel is broken, so hidden scrolls are difficult for me to navigate :)
RIP, sorry to hear it. I edited in a non-coded version for your convenience <3 read away!

ANNOUNCEMENT

/*left bottom*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
© weldherwings.
The discord server is now here! NOTE: This only for players who have expressed interest & have posted a character sheet in the character creation thread :>

the discord server

angel doe angel doe khai. khai. Steve Jobs Steve Jobs Lepidoptera Lepidoptera
IG42 IG42 Fill Fill SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Jesster Jesster LadyOfStars LadyOfStars felideli felideli ven ven .sol. .sol. Skryeb Skryeb ForgetTomorroow ForgetTomorroow comfortable comfortable phnx. phnx. Top11 Top11 Arcanist Arcanist takki takki housegoat13 housegoat13 ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Spiderverse Spiderverse L0ck0n L0ck0n

ANNOUNCEMENT

/*left bottom*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
© weldherwings.
The discord server is now here! NOTE: This only for players who have expressed interest & have posted a character sheet in the character creation thread :>

the discord server

angel doe angel doe khai. khai. Steve Jobs Steve Jobs Lepidoptera Lepidoptera

Does our sheet need to be complete before we join the discord?

RIP, sorry to hear it. I edited in a non-coded version for your convenience <3 read away!

Thanks! I'll be reading shortly.

Edit: my friends and I are very fond of the secret tunnel song, probably second best song in the show.

HEY! Leaves is back! You still got room?

Edit: “That’s rough, Buddy.”
Hey Riku, glad to see ya! Yes it is and we do (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ once you've got a character sheet placeholder or WIP in the CS thread, hop on into the discord ~

hello! i am v interested in this
my favorite atla characters are definitely katara and zuko (i love them all though)
and my go to quote is “zuko, you must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. only then will your true self reveal itself.”

hello! i am v interested in this
my favorite atla characters are definitely katara and zuko (i love them all though)
and my go to quote is “zuko, you must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. only then will your true self reveal itself.”
Great! If you scroll up, the link to the discord should be there. Come on in we won't bite

I just stumbled upon this and I am very interested in joining. Though I'm not sure if I'll make the deadline since I also just discovered that today is the deadline.

I have a lot of favorites from the show but if I have to narrow it down... Toph and Zuko are my favorites from the Gaang because of Toph's personality and Zuko's entire redemption Arc. As for villains, Azula is my favorite since for every bit of a villain she was, she wasn't truly evil but more of a broken character that went down the wrong path. Favorite supporting character is Uncle Iroh of course.

My favorite quote is when Zuko thinks Iroh wants him to get along with Azula and he corrects her by saying "No, she's crazy and needs to go down." lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back