• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š | ๐–†๐–“ ๐–†๐–›๐–†๐–™๐–†๐–—: ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–‡๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–—๐–• (๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰!)

I am definitely interested by far!
Awesome, once you've read the interest check rules ;> come on into the discord server. Today is officially the last day to make a character, but many have asked to take an extra three-four days to complete their OCs, so this will extend to you as well!

PSA: this roleplay will close at around 12 am MST today for applications, so if you're a last minute interested person, please post your interest between now and 12 am :>>

Last edited:
hihi i'm interested if there's still room ๐ŸŒท
my favorite character is zuko, my lil awkward turtleduck boi
with the quote "this tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice"

hihi i'm interested if there's still room ๐ŸŒท
my favorite character is zuko, my lil awkward turtleduck boi
with the quote "this tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice"
Awesome sauce !! There is room :p the discord link is on the second page of this thread - hop on in. As mentioned before, the last day to submit sheets is technically today, but due to popular demand four extra days are afforded to almost everyone ~ that includes you!

ANNOUNCEMENT

/*left bottom*/

/*right bottom -- picture with grayscale filter*/
/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/
ยฉ weldherwings.

Applications for this RP are now closed!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back