• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‹πžπšπ«π§π’𝐧𝐠 π†π«πžπžπ€ [a greek mythology roleplay] (CLOSED)

Athena, Dionysus, Enyo, and Phthonus are now fair game, but otherwise, yes.​
Okay thank you <3 I still have my CS for Hestia, so I think I will apply for her again

Heyo! Are you still looking for players, if so, who is available?

Heyo! Are you still looking for players, if so, who is available?

We are! The current CS page is mostly up to date with who is unavailable! The below list is who has recently been freed up!

• Athena (being applied for)
  • Dionysus (being applied for)
  • Enyo
  • Phthonus
  • Antheia
  • Momus

Please let me know if you have further questions! πŸ’•

Hello, everyone! I was still suffering in sickness for this entire past week 😭

But! The deadline for this new round of characters has passed. Those who have been accepted have been messaged with the Discord link (if y'all are still interested). If you did not receive a link to the Discord, your character was not accepted because a) the CS was not completed, b) there was not a sufficient level of detail in the CS, or c) your character did not fit what I was looking for.

Thank you, however, to everyone who expressed interest! I wish you luck in your future endeavors here on RPN πŸ’•

This interest check is once again CLOSED.

argotNaut argotNaut SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Chae Chae Nico Nico minajesty minajesty sunshineysoul sunshineysoul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back