• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Le Cirque Arcanes [a dark circus rp] | [open]

I have tagged/updated the main interest check with those who now have roles. If you did not receive the role you tried for, please reach out to me if you'd like to proceed with the RP! Like I've said, I'm happy to add in for another Arcana card with the other roles I've listed.

You can keep your FC and everything (or do something new if you prefer), you'd just need to think about how a new card might effect your background and relationship with Lenora. Message me and we can discuss things for sure. Please update them in your current CS and just tag or PM to let me know. These were difficult choices, everyone made such great characters and I'm thrilled you all want to write this story with me! However, I do understand if you don't continue with us after not receiving the character you might have wanted. If so, thank you again!

For those I tagged already, I will be making a Discord later in the day as well as setting some more plot. Feel free to message others if you'd like to set up more relationships with others in the troupe.

[I'm off to pass out, I'll answer anything in the morning. zzzz ]
I'm so excited for this 🧡

Good morning/afternoon/evening! I'm slowly waking up, so expect some responses soon to any PM's you've sent soon, haha.

The Discord is here. I'll be updating the Troupe list I've made, along with some other things. Just a reminder, Discord is not required to be in the roleplay. It's just nice sometimes for quicker ooc chit-chat and planning, but all important events/plot will be updated in a main thread <3.

Im curious where you guys are finding these new cards 👀
I think I'm getting lost somewhere lmao

Im curious where you guys are finding these new cards 👀
I think I'm getting lost somewhere lmao

Here!

Hello! Thank you for the interest and feel free.

Lots of people are applying for the main roles I have made up, but because there's been so much interest after these are filled I'm opening up other "Major" Arcana cards for people to create. Those will include (The High Priestess, Empress, Emperor, Strength, Chariot, Hierophant, Lovers, Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, the Star, Judgement, and the World. [ The Devil will not be included, because it's already been taken -hehe-.]

So for those who have already applied and don't get the card they originally applied for, they will be more than welcome to switch things around a pick a different role from the ones listed. :)

Bump for our last few roles

Emperor: A leader, perhaps they were once a great figure among their people. King, Prince, etc now long forgotten by time. Neutral/Negative relationship. [Open]

Hierophant: A spiritual messenger. They once truly believed they were close to whatever deity they once worshipped, but years with Lenora has left them bitter in their faith. Negative relationship. [Open]

Strength: They spent their whole lives being a pillar of strength for their community. They banked on when they needed help, their friends and family would be their to support them. All it took was a few rumors, gossiping and they lost everything they once held dear. Lenora became the only person they could depend on and trust. Hopefully. Positive relationship [Open]

The World: Immortality is a curse, at least to them. They once longed to travel and experience the world in their youth but fell ill. Lenora found them, offered them her "gift" but failed to mention they would not be healthy after receiving it. They would simply be alive. They are the most sickly of the troupe. Negative relationship. [Open]

Temperance/the Chariot are reserved but not officially claimed.

PM me for questions, comments, concerns.

Bump for our last few roles

Emperor: A leader, perhaps they were once a great figure among their people. King, Prince, etc now long forgotten by time. Neutral/Negative relationship. [Open]

Hierophant: A spiritual messenger. They once truly believed they were close to whatever deity they once worshipped, but years with Lenora has left them bitter in their faith. Negative relationship. [Open]

Strength: They spent their whole lives being a pillar of strength for their community. They banked on when they needed help, their friends and family would be their to support them. All it took was a few rumors, gossiping and they lost everything they once held dear. Lenora became the only person they could depend on and trust. Hopefully. Positive relationship [Open]

The World: Immortality is a curse, at least to them. They once longed to travel and experience the world in their youth but fell ill. Lenora found them, offered them her "gift" but failed to mention they would not be healthy after receiving it. They would simply be alive. They are the most sickly of the troupe. Negative relationship. [Open]

PM me for questions, comments, concerns.

I've finally finished editing my application to be one for the Wheel of Fortune, instead.

(If you'd prefer the roles mentioned there to be filled first, I'd be happy to take another shot at one of those- and promise not to take another week on that rework!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back