• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

honeylavender

pretty boy ♡
♡︎ ... 🌈 MEET LAVENDER ★?
Hello! I'm Lavender (He/They/She) and welcome to my partner search. I'm a sixteen-year-old high school junior in the PST timezone. I don't mind roleplaying with adults,
though I prefer to keep those roleplays restricted to non-romantic plots, but I do get that most adults do not want to interact with teenagers in any way. Totally understandable.

♡︎ ... 🌈THE RULES && INFO ★?
☁┊These are my non-negotiable rules when it comes to writing: third person, past or present tense, proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind how long your replies are as
long as you're putting in effort. Quality over quantity, after all. Sometimes shorter and more fast-paced replies suit the scene better. Still, I can usually tell when someone is rushing
out a short roleplay just for the sake of getting the reply out rather than it working better. Please don't do that. It's a sure-fire way to get me to lose interest.

☁┊I'm usually pretty good at replying fast, but sometimes I'll disappear for a few weeks. My executive dysfunction gets in the way or I don't have the motivation to write anything
good, and I'm not going to force out a lackluster reply just for the sake of it. I always want to give it my best. Plus, I've found that the replies I write when I'm not in the mood are
much dryer and don't do much to propel the plot forward or add anything interesting. My roleplay partners don't deserve that ):

☁┊I'm not really a fandom guy. I usually only do original roleplays. There are some exceptions, albeit very few, if you come to me with a fandom plot that piques my interest. I never
do doubling. I know that might seem mean or unfair, but I just can't consistently play two characters and give it 100% with every single reply. That just isn't possible for me, and like
I said, I don't think my partner should have to settle for lackluster replies. I also just ... don't want to double, admittedly. I don't like doing it.

☁┊I'm up for pretty much anything when it comes to roleplay, and I mean anything. There aren't many things that are too much for me. I adore doing dark, angsty plots, maybe slightly
fucked up plots. There are some things that are a hard NO even when it comes to very dark plots. I don't feel comfortable sharing my boundaries or triggers here where anyone can see
them, but I'll tell you them in private messages when we're discussing / plotting out the roleplay.

☁┊That brings me to my next rule: contribute to the discussion. I don't like feeling as though I'm talking at someone rather than to them. I know that not everyone has ideas all the
time, and sometimes you might just genuinely like what my idea was and having nothing to add to it. That's totally a-okay. I just don't want it to be consistent. It makes you seem
unengaged and uninterested in the roleplay, and where's the fun in roleplaying with someone who clearly isn't putting in any effort?

☁┊I don't roleplay straight relationships. I'm sorry, ya'll are boring /lh. Every single romantic roleplay mentioned in the plots is queer by default, though I'm alright with doing any
age-appropriate pairing unless a specific type of pairing is stated otherwise. I'm also totally okay with any kinds of queer characters! I love seeing unique characters, so if you have
a character with a complicated identity or who uses neopronouns, don't worry about me judging you for it. I absolutely won't.

♡︎ ... 🌈 PLOT IDEAS ★?

( The ones I'm most interested in have a little star at the end of them ! )

( YC = Your Character and MC = My Character. These terms are only used for plots where I want to play a specific role. )

☁┊There have been a string of unexplained child murderers in a quiet little town. None of the adults can figure out what's going on. It almost seems like they just
don't care. Our characters, two middle school students, find themselves uncovering the mystery after unlikely circumstances leads to them wanting to find out what the
hell is going on. The inspiration for this was mostly IT and Stranger Things, so I would prefer it be set in the 1980s ✭

☁┊Our characters we're attached at the hip when they were kids, but fell out of touch when one of them moved. They're in high school now and once again living
in the same town, and their friendship picks back up effortlessly. It's like they never stopped talking. But oh no. They have started to see each other in a different light
and are worried about ruining the friendship and questioning whether or not the other person feels the same way.

☁┊YC is a young bachelor / bachelorette that has never liked or wanted children. Their sibling, who they had stopped talking to years ago after a huge fight, has just
died in an accident and left behind a teenager (MC). They were a single parent and have no other family to speak of, so the only person who can take care of them is
YC. They're not exactly excited for it, but they agree because ... well, what else are they supposed to do? Family! Fluff && angst! ✭

☁┊I'll write this from the perspective of MC talking about YC: "You were so fucking mean to me all throughout elementary and middle school and the only reason it
stopped was because you started attending a different school during freshman year. You've transferred back now during our senior year and seem to genuinely want to make
amends. I'll give you a chance but I'm keeping my distance and fuck I wanna hate you so bad but you're so pretty and nice and it make it super hard.

Last edited:
♡︎ ... 🌈 MEET LAVENDER ★?
Hello! I'm Lavender (He/They/She) and welcome to my partner search. I'm a sixteen-year-old high school junior in the PST timezone. I don't mind roleplaying with adults,
though I prefer to keep those roleplays restricted to non-romantic plots, but I do get that most adults do not want to interact with teenagers in any way. Totally understandable.

♡︎ ... 🌈THE RULES && INFO ★?
☁┊These are my non-negotiable rules when it comes to writing: third person, past or present tense, proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind how long your replies are as
long as you're putting in effort. Quality over quantity, after all. Sometimes shorter and more fast-paced replies suit the scene better. Still, I can usually tell when someone is rushing
out a short roleplay just for the sake of getting the reply out rather than it working better. Please don't do that. It's a sure-fire way to get me to lose interest.

☁┊I'm usually pretty good at replying fast, but sometimes I'll disappear for a few weeks. My executive dysfunction gets in the way or I don't have the motivation to write anything
good, and I'm not going to force out a lackluster reply just for the sake of it. I always want to give it my best. Plus, I've found that the replies I write when I'm not in the mood are
much dryer and don't do much to propel the plot forward or add anything interesting. My roleplay partners don't deserve that ):

☁┊I'm not really a fandom guy. I usually only do original roleplays. There are some exceptions, albeit very few, if you come to me with a fandom plot that piques my interest. I never
do doubling. I know that might seem mean or unfair, but I just can't consistently play two characters and give it 100% with every single reply. That just isn't possible for me, and like
I said, I don't think my partner should have to settle for lackluster replies. I also just ... don't want to double, admittedly. I don't like doing it.

☁┊I'm up for pretty much anything when it comes to roleplay, and I mean anything. There aren't many things that are too much for me. I adore doing dark, angsty plots, maybe slightly
fucked up plots. There are some things that are a hard NO even when it comes to very dark plots. I don't feel comfortable sharing my boundaries or triggers here where anyone can see
them, but I'll tell you them in private messages when we're discussing / plotting out the roleplay.

☁┊That brings me to my next rule: contribute to the discussion. I don't like feeling as though I'm talking at someone rather than to them. I know that not everyone has ideas all the
time, and sometimes you might just genuinely like what my idea was and having nothing to add to it. That's totally a-okay. I just don't want it to be consistent. It makes you seem
unengaged and uninterested in the roleplay, and where's the fun in roleplaying with someone who clearly isn't putting in any effort?

☁┊I don't roleplay straight relationships. I'm sorry, ya'll are boring /lh. Every single romantic roleplay mentioned in the plots is queer by default, though I'm alright with doing any
age-appropriate pairing unless a specific type of pairing is stated otherwise. I'm also totally okay with any kinds of queer characters! I love seeing unique characters, so if you have
a character with a complicated identity or who uses neopronouns, don't worry about me judging you for it. I absolutely won't.

♡︎ ... 🌈 PLOT IDEAS ★?

( The ones I'm most interested in have a little star at the end of them ! )

( YC = Your Character and MC = My Character. These terms are only used for plots where I want to play a specific role. )

☁┊There have been a string of unexplained child murderers in a quiet little town. None of the adults can figure out what's going on. It almost seems like they just
don't care. Our characters, two middle school students, find themselves uncovering the mystery after unlikely circumstances leads to them wanting to find out what the
hell is going on. The inspiration for this was mostly IT and Stranger Things, so I would prefer it be set in the 1980s ✭

☁┊Our characters we're attached at the hip when they were kids, but fell out of touch when one of them moved. They're in high school now and once again living
in the same town, and their friendship picks back up effortlessly. It's like they never stopped talking. But oh no. They have started to see each other in a different light
and are worried about ruining the friendship and questioning whether or not the other person feels the same way.

☁┊YC is a young bachelor / bachelorette that has never liked or wanted children. Their sibling, who they had stopped talking to years ago after a huge fight, has just
died in an accident and left behind a teenager (MC). They were a single parent and have no other family to speak of, so the only person who can take care of them is
YC. They're not exactly excited for it, but they agree because ... well, what else are they supposed to do? Family! Fluff && angst! ✭

☁┊I'll write this from the perspective of MC talking about YC: "You were so fucking mean to me all throughout elementary and middle school and the only reason it
stopped was because you started attending a different school during freshman year. You've transferred back now during our senior year and seem to genuinely want to make
amends. I'll give you a chance but I'm keeping my distance and fuck I wanna hate you so bad but you're so pretty and nice and it make it super hard.
HELLO!!! You can call me kitten or kit! Im interested in the last plot in the first or second plot listed. DM me if you're still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back