• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Last Shot at Love (M/F Elven Romance)

Wyn

Little Writing Bean
Roleplay Type(s)
It didn't matter how good she was at something. Her brother was always better. It's not because he wanted to be, or because he actually was, but because of some stupid political game.

When Zoastria and Zacchaeus were born, their power-hungry uncle of a king passed a law that demanded one of their deaths in order for the other to become the eventual ruler. Their 102nd birthday was to be celebrated with a battle between the two, resulting in one slain and the other victorious. The surviving twin would succeed their uncle in becoming King of Vaepiria.

Growing up knowing this led to both Zacch and Zoa loving each other more than anything else. They did everything together. But their mutual respect for one another wasn't matched by those around them.

Zacch had it all. He had the beautiful fiancée, the arranged marriage, the people's love, and most importantly her father's support.

She did everything to try and prove herself, being the first of the two of them to achieve full marks the highest honors in their culture, leading their people into victorious battles, and creating alliances with many of the surrounding countries. But nothing was enough.

Death sentence or not, she grew tired of being the one left out of everything. She didn't need to support of the majority nor the favor of her father. All she wanted was his respect and a shot at romance. Even if she didn't survive her brother years down the line, at least she would have lived out the life she wanted and found love just as her brother had, right?

Rumor was that the king of a neighboring ally had passed and his bright young son prepared to take his father's place on the throne. While planning for his coronation, he extended an invite to the Vaepirian court in order to discuss a new alliance between their countries once his reign began. Zoa took this assignment for herself, hoping to add another successful treaty to her resume, and possibly catch a glance at this young, new, and reportedly handsome king.

I'll be RPing my OC Zoastria - but you don't necessarily need to play the king. I'm open to changes and new ideas~ Also, this is set up in a middle earth-ish medieval fantasy world.

PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back