• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

My Problem Solving Skills As of Now

[media]

[/media]
Writing my Essay

[media]

[/media]

Teachers Upon Reading My Essay

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="The Doorman]You've told us of this site.

[/QUOTE]
Yes well with over 1100 posts it's hard to keep track of things like this...

Maven said:
Yes well with over 1100 posts it's hard to keep track of things like this...
I wasn't being sarcastic or a smartass, I hope thou art aware.

I was just saying that you have told of it, meaning to inform that some might recognize the name from your previous mentions.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I wasn't being sarcastic or a smartass, I hope thou art aware.
I was just saying that you have told of it, meaning to inform that some might recognize the name from your previous mentions.

[/QUOTE]
Oh I know :D

tumblr_m6ihogGr9S1rxbp98o1_500.gif

#Supergenius

Alexandra95 said:
I lost a bit interest a good while ago so I haven't checked there lately

maven do you ever visit the shoutbox?
I don't believe I do darling. What is this contraption you call "the shoutbox?"

Maven said:
I don't believe I do darling. What is this contraption you call "the shoutbox?"
6th tab in the forum toolbar (forums, roleplays, bookmarks, members, dice, shoutbox, showcase)

There is the one other person, in the West sign up. And there was another one. Make sure to tag them at least, and me.

Hold up! I might have some people who would be interested in joining. Let me talk to them and I'll tell you guys their answers.

Archdemon said:
Hold up! I might have some people who would be interested in joining. Let me talk to them and I'll tell you guys their answers.
Bravo! Cause the large scale part would get kind of lost if we moved on with just us, unless we wanted to play different characters in different countries.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back