• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

ColonelScout312

So, I had this idea of a strategy roleplay, where we have one OOC thread where the people who play the rulers can do they're diplomacy, and everyone else can discuss what interactions will happen between the kingdom's characters, but then we have separate threads for each planet. In each thread, people can roleplay different characters. One person is the king, another can play the queen if the king is married, someone can play a general, or just a random farmer or soldier if you want. There would be a limit of four planets, because otherwise this roleplay would get far to big with not enough people. However, if you are up for playing a general in one kingdom and a soldier in another, you can do that.

I need three people to let me know if they are interested in helping me create a world and setting this up, and then us four will be the kings, or queens, of our kingdoms. Let me know if you are interested and we can start figuring things out, like a map of the world, and how we will set this up. All major kingdom's are taken, though you can make things such as businesses.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Let me, let me rule with you, friend~

*Not-so-manly giggle*

Ruling is so fun and stressful~

Great, sounds good. Once we get one more person we can start figuring out the map and history of the world.

I would really like to help you with this. World Building and the RPing that world is like... MY THING :)

If you don't mind that is...

Lol, got jump-scared and thought I was having a heart attack for a sec xD

Welp, this seems like a fun lineup~

Okay then, we have five people in now, who will run five kingdom's. So know, do we just want to set it in a futuristic earth with different species, on an alien planet, or maybe over many different planets?

Okay so that's a good question. If we are all on one planet then the nations might be easier to manage because they wouldn't be so spread out. However if we each ruled interstellar Kingdoms that would be pretty cool. I'm really good with what ever but the many planets could be interesting.

Mm, but I'd kinda like to have a war and I think that running an entire planet could be... Problematic, to say the least. Though I actually have TRIED to do this concept before, it didn't work too well so the planets might be something we should really discuss.

Mmhmm, especially if we do separate planets, which I think could be cool but also very confusing.

So. the idea was to have multiple rps, one for each planet\kingdom, was I not?

I believe if we do that, we could jump to from tab to tab to show that we've travelled to a different planet\kingdom, because unless you are in one area, you aren't going to hear what happens until you get there, no?

I find the multiple tabs idea to be very interesting, honestly, though I haven't really been in a roleplay with multiple as of yet.

I haven't been in one like that either. Sounds like it could be interesting for sure. Multiple planets would be cool but difficult to pull off. Would it be better if we all ruled kingdoms on a planet together?

Yeah. I believe that it would be easier to have kingdom's on one planet as well, but multiple planets opens up the possibility of space battles and such.

I still stand with the multiple tabs and agree with the kingdoms, multiple planets could get overwhelming...

Maybe we could just start with kingdoms and have the possibility to eventually venture off?

Though I'd love to create a complex planet I will say that I know how difficult it is to carry out that kind of an rp and keep it alive.

I think multiple kingdom's on one planet with they're own threads sounds good, and I like the idea that if we do well enough that we might venture off to different planets.

Then I believe that is a consensus of sorts. We have one planet with the five kingdoms, with multiple threads. Given time and energy these kingdoms could eventually go into to the Sea of Stars, and colonize or flat out abandon the home planet.

Yes, and if one stays perhaps they take over and we can have battle~

I believe this is a proper proposal, perhaps we shall further our discussion?

Oh, do excuse me a moment, I need to restart my computer, bluh.

Yes, yes, but overthinking can do the same so let's not get too far into it or we will have no room for creative juices to flow~

So, five kingdoms, one planet, possibility of space later on.

What would be the limits of the world? Is it Earth, or is it a different planet? Are there magical abilities, odd mutations, advanced technologies?

Fantasy, past, present, future, alternate reality?

What IS the RP, what is the setting?

This should now be our viewpoint, as we seem to have the bare bones down, we really need to plot this out, no?

Though I will once again state that I believe rulers should be able to mold their kingdom with the limits in place.

I would say a different planet, allows for even more creativity to take hold.

Yeah someone could essentially create any kind of kingdom so long as the parameters are in place.

As for time period, alternate reality might be best, because if it is past, then space kind of goes away from the equation.

I would really appreciate some sort of fantasy based scifi. Though if we chose something that eliminated space as an option that might further improve the ease of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back