• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

It would just be a bit difficult considering all we have done so far and the fact we would need to do a large amount of editing to are current nations and relations. To make it easier we could make a PM and have everyone vote yay or nay I suppose.

Oh.....sounds interesting really....Hmmm is it gona be Realistic medival or fantasy medival with dragons and all that?

Sorry here is the map I meant to put.

MTUn2Fy.png

Yonsisac said:
Oh.....sounds interesting really....Hmmm is it gona be Realistic medival or fantasy medival with dragons and all that?
I would recommend realistic medieval.

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]It would just be a bit difficult considering all we have done so far and the fact we would need to do a large amount of editing to are current nations and relations. To make it easier we could make a PM and have everyone vote yay or nay I suppose.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah a vote would work and actually looking at everyone's sheets not much editing would be needed. We should though bring the populations down by about half.

Actually, yeah, some things would need to be changed. I do have an alliance where I get armored cars. What would I get now? And guns! Can never forget about those.

Beowulf said:
Actually, yeah, some things would need to be changed. I do have an alliance where I get armored cars. What would I get now? And guns! Can never forget about those.
Most likely armored horses and crossbows, maybe catapults. Weapons can still be sold and bought in any technological age.

Beowulf said:
Well you could get horses, good war horse breeds and superior forged weapons.

Alexandra and Coin would have the most editing to do though. She is a nation built on high technology. And coin is major in manufacturing weapons for my nation.

I thought we were planning a somewhat futuristic setting?

Changing to medieval would be a huge turn off for me.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I thought we were planning a somewhat futuristic setting?
Changing to medieval would be a huge turn off for me.

[/QUOTE]
I'm personally good either way, but would prefer a medieval.

We could always just start a separate RP with a medieval setting, if Maven was willing to run that one I feel everyone could choose one or the other or both.

If we chose medieval I would leave.

I want to do futuristic because I would like to do things with technology for once. Medieval is too common and it bores me to DEATH.

Anyone up for a council of Western nations PM so we can set up the current political and geographical situation, considering there is a large area of unclaimed land in the center.

I would, but I'm not sure if Wolfie is still in the roleplay, so we need to see if he is in before we can start.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

I did as well, hence why I put Beowulf, but apparently there was one, once upon a time. Perhaps he left without notice some time ago.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Three Clubs]We could always just start a separate RP with a medieval setting, if Maven was willing to run that one I feel everyone could choose one or the other or both.

[/QUOTE]
No no no no.... we are not choosing sides here. I will run a Medieval RP in a long time from now... if this were to ever fail that is. I hope it doesn't though!

[media]

[/media]

There will be a delay on mine, oh dear.

Mm... I will when I can, but for now I wish you all best of luck in your campaign for the living~

HALHAEL~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back