• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life" Inspired Roleplay!

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Bea or Lavalulu. My pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

> ▪︎ **BEA, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?**
• **MxF/MLW pairings**.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers.
• I don't mind if you're 18+. However, keep in mind that we keep things **SFW** so as long as you aren't weird and you match my vibe I don't care how old you are. (so, let's say 17+)
• **REALISTIC FACECLAIMS ONLY.**
• *Only* roleplay as 18+ characters.

> ▪︎ **WHAT AM I WILLING TO ROLEPLAY?**

***DYNAMIC: MERCENARY X BOSS**
● *Okay so, hear me out: I've seen the film Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life and I have fallen in love with the characters. I was thinking that a roleplay plot based on it, but with inspired characters, sounds delightful!*
▪︎ M/C is an aristocratic archaeologist, specialized in finding mythological artifacts and donate them to the most important Museums. M/C gained her interest in this thanks to her father as M/C decided to follow his same steps. M/C receives a task by the MI6 to find the mysterious artifact before it falls in the hands of the most powerful bio-mechanical weapon industry owner. In order to accept this, M/C poses a condition: she would have to work alongside a man she knew, Y/C. Y/C is an ex-Royal Marines commando whom betrayed the Secret Services and became a ruthless and aggressive mercenary, auctioning off the artifacts and the findings, for this Y/C was arrested and kept in prison to serve a life sentence. M/C helps Y/C to escape so they could begin with their mission.

> I'm looking forward in finding someone who's willing to play "Y/C" inspired by Terry Sheridan, maybe with the same faceclaim but with a different background, personality... I'll do the same for "M/C" who's inspired by Lara Croft!

Angelina-Jolie-as-Lara-Croft-in-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-The-Cradle-Of-Life-angelina-jolie-17946...jpg177bab73aad0d71b241875fc68dddb6d.gif
dd8287fbcb0e05da8ff3920e46b100e1.gif

Last edited:
Sure. Cradle of Life was one of the better Lara Croft movies... had mystery, action romance... a bit of 'WTF' with some of the kills, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back