• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Being Extra Sneaky
Interacting: metalcity metalcity TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Foxu Foxu Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Éanna, builder extraordinaire was just about to go back to prodding about Angelica's new domain when he sensed, with his affinity for dark magicks, discontent in the classroom: what could these negative emotions stem from! He needed to know, was not he at the school to unravel such evil intentions? Nowhere was filled with more dread, bloodshed, and anger then the lap of formal education, the people of Éanna knew this to be so! He looked upon the classroom distractedly, gazing out through the slits in his highly coveted mask - he was urged to take it off to get a better scope of the classroom but he wouldn't risk such a maneuver! He knew these fellow students were not to be trusted.

Ah-ha! There was the aggression, the outrage! It, it was her. Éanna puffed his feathers most intimidatingly, he wasn't scared of her! He looked away from the elf in fear as Arthur was sent balking out of the room in shame. As the bird averted his gaze, he was left in amazement of Lakoria's student body. Goddesses and supreme level Sorcerers, so much acclaim all in one place! The school staff really deserved some appreciation for keeping such high expectations of the magical children serving as hostels under their care. Curious, Éanna peered back at The Sorceress only to see Mac, clutching himself in agony! Dare The Sorceress go on to torment not only Éanna, but the friends of Éanna too?! That would not end well for her! He tweeted impudently - trying to remember his most ominous war hiss. He leveraged his foot upon his desk and crouched there awkwardly, "The Sorceress attempts the murdering of Tíre!" He tweeted to The Goddess, perhaps if she spared some pity upon the masked Mac her ruse of being generous would be upheld! Ah, but then again - Mac was a doubter - a nonbeliever in her godhood; but, would not that make the act even more befitting of her false identity? Ah, no doubt she knew Éanna's pleas to be a ruse in themself! A Sorceress like that, perhaps, wielded the ability to shatter even the most potent of artifacts. Fidgeting, Éanna leapt from his desk unto the highest next surface within jumping distance, which just so happened to be the unfortunate shoulders of Nikolas.

His head darted from the door to nowhere in particular several times; surely, upon approaching her, that horrid hex would work its way up and into his head again! But maybe, if she could not see him - she could not cast it! Éanna knew such hopes were foolish and simply incorrect, a sorceress of such a level, likely sensed every living thing coming at them within a hundred mile radius. But he would lie to himself should it grant him courage. Leaping back to the desk from whence he came, Éanna clambered onto the ground self-assured he'd take that Sorceress down! What if she cursed Mac's Mask - oh my! Such a thing might make it all the more grand, but what if she did something worse! Like remove the curse in it!? Such a horrible act could not go unavenged! "Éanna, will the murderer, ta'e 'are of." he announced his bravery to The Goddess whilst giving magickal hair of deceit a pat for good luck. He moved swiftly to rush the deplorable Synnøve while off-guard! At, at least, that's what he'd planned to do.

Éanna charged for a good three steps before crouching down and crab walking his way behind the distracted girl, why were the only things to hide behind in the school other students?! It left one so exposed to attack! Like this Sorceress was right now! Éanna lunged to silence her! Be it the wringing of her throat or the tearing out of! He'd bring an end to this, this, this - she was so awful, Éanna quailed mid-lunge - falling back, quite literally, he began to propel himself across the floor with well pressurized kicks. This, this hatred - how could anybody stand living with so much of it?! Maybe that was her tactic! Ridding her opponents of will to live through replacing life with this horrible, Éanna's shoulders shook with loathing, hatred. But Mac's and his Mask's lives she wouldn't be reaping today! Not if Éanna had anything to do about it. A distraction, he needed a distraction! Something, something as strong as the hatred ingrained throughout his self for this vile and unfairly strong Sorceress! That was it!

Éanna, in his frozen terror, had managed to scoot himself to the other side of the room - right next to a waste bin! It was a sign. He pulled out a mostly empty Sweet Tea Bottle, and stood shakily, to lob it has hard as he could in the direction of that most evil and hated elf! It landed with a CLUNK against the door frame. HA! A thorough distraction! Éanna churred to himself as quietly as he could manage, placing his palms together in satisfaction: such an unexplainable return of the plastic which had expelled upon her no endings of grief would surely daze her! In her confusion Mac could no doubt make a marvelous escape!

Éanna briefly looked over to the teacher, pleased she found her square device enrapturing. Being caught throwing things had not worked out well for him last year, with several exceptions. The bird slipped back down into his crouch, a bit shaken up with his assault on the Sorceress - such courage! Such absolute valor! He whistled pleasantly before starting on his way back to the fortress he'd carefully handcrafted.​

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nikolas ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Evlisia ( Azerothii Azerothii ), Raku ( Peckinou Peckinou )
Mentioned:

Erika listened to Raku's explanation of his species. A firecat - though, he most certainly looked like a neko. It made her wonder if Nekomancer would be interested in such a species. After all, they were kind of cats. He could look like one when he's not transforming into a cat. Could he be tricked by such things? It shouldn't be though. After all, isn't he supposed to be a high-ranking something of his religion? Then again, Nekomancer is still a human - though very talented in magic - he wouldn't be able to to know when he just looked at them once. Huh, she wondered how he lists all the nekos in the school, there's a lot of them.

She couldn't help but look up suddenly and silently, and jokingly, curse herself for thinking about that in a moment where she's socializing with others. He's definitely rubbing off on her. Great. She is so looking forward to thinking about nekos for the next month or so. Ah yes, what a heaven to be in. A moment later, Erika managed to refocus on Raku and Nikolas again. "I haven't met a firecat before. It is truly a pleasure, Raku." She claimed, putting back a small smile on her face which she didn't even notice had fell. "Do you have things like healing properties too?" She asked right after Raku performed his little fire trick. Books could say a lot of things, but there's nothing like finding out from the source itself.

"Truly a man who doesn't beat around the bush, aren't you, Raku?" She said with a light chuckle - evidently made out of amusement than an attempt to hide something. "I like you." She added, pointing at him and nodding. Sometimes, being like him is what it takes to get your information. No need to be a cunning and sly person. "Yes, I am dead. I'm pretty sure I can't age, so technically, I'm immortal. And I'm a senior, last year at Lakoria then I'll move back to my house and continue research there. I've got all the time in the world." Erika seems to be quite proud of her apparent immortality - both her smile and her voice making it completely clear.

"As for my death," Erika started. "Ironically, I just died this summer. A month after we were discharged from school, I got into a bit of... dangerous research." She continued, unsure exactly how to proceed with the story. Giving a detailed recount on why it went wrong would be too long and she wasn't sure if these two would follow. They weren't exactly witches. "Research on summoning. You know, the usual thing a witch from Logica would do. You could say I made a small miscalculation and that's all it takes for everything to blow out of proportions. Flash of light, next thing I knew, a month has passed and I'm a spirit." That was a rather simplified version of her story and she patiently waited for them to have any questions. It's rather hard to admit that you've done something wrong, but was it truly a mistake to die and come back as a spirit? After all, what more could she ask for than fragile immortality?

Sea’an Telaris Varuul
Interacting: (Shu) Foxu Foxu
Mentioned: (Nekomancer) TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity (Synnøve) Foxu Foxu (Mac) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Éanna) SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Sea’an’s eye lights flickered brighter as Shu questioned about his lineage. Did others not recognize his families title? They were a household name amongst his former peers. Hmm... I suppose that to non-dragonborn the name Varuul doesn’t carry the same weight. As he thought back to his family a small pang of... regret, guilt? Perhaps even something else entirely, passed through Sea’an’s mind. Not that it revealed itself on his features of course, his bony visage preventing any of his feelings from expressing themselves upon his face. He brought his attention back to the sprite, intent on educating him. “The family Varuul has been at the head of the Church of the Flame for many generations. I suppose that members of other species would not recognize the name.” Sea’an paused his train of thought, glancing upward as he tried to formulate the proper words to describe his, former, church. “Being a member of the Church can be rather... taxing on non-dragonborn. The few other species that ‘worship’ the Flame twist its meaning to suit their own purposes.” Although he hadn’t originally intended to tack on the previous statement, the biased displeasure Sea’an held from his youth still shone through in his tone and it’s inclusion.

While Sea’an truly was interested in what Shu had to say on the matter, his attention was drawn to the front of the class as not one, not two, but three students simply got up and left the classroom. One of which was wearing a rather similar attire to him, and was generating a rather potent magical aura. As he now was a being of nearly pure necromantic magic, Sea’an had grown rather sensitive to similar practitioners of the arts. That man certainly possessed some related power to mine. An encounter for the future, for certain. While Sea’an’s eyes had been trained on the individual before their departure, he had still been focusing on Shu’s words, and he was hardly containing himself as the sprite spoke. Their ideologies were both vastly varied and surprisingly similar to his own, albeit there was still much they could see “eye to eye” on.

As Shu concluded his little speech, Sea’an’s laugh echoed out from his person. It was a truly dry, crackling, and wholly maniacal cackle that sounded like it would have originated from someone much older and more sinister than Sea’an, but it was his laugh for certain. What exactly was he laughing at in that instance? Perhaps it was at the sight of a rather perturbed avian dancing around at the front of the class, or perhaps it was merely at how parts of Shu’s viewpoints fell on the fringes of societal anarchy and existential nihilism. In either fashion Sea’an, and certainly Shu, had a good deal to speak on. “Now I certainly cannot fault another for holding this particular viewpoint, in fact such an ideal is quite suitable for gentlemen such as you and I. However, there are countless examples from history where this principle has been abused. Tyrants, madmen, emperors, and serial killers have used it to justify their actions as much as any other faith. Following that principle any man or woman could justify their own thoughts or actions with little to no repercussions, the only ones being judged by someone else’s ideals. Both systems are vastly flawed once one begins to think on the larger picture. With the theological views that most of the masses presently possess guiding their principles to alleviate the burdens of their lives, along with dividing society into the varying sects, churches, and cults that exist throughout the world. This has led to relative stability, while also driving wedges and sprouting conflicts between the followers of these varying ideals. At the same time, if everyone followed individual ideologies and values, the globes moral compass would certainly take a nosedive. Everyone would have a different sense of right and wrong, eventually degrading society to a point of anarchy. I understand that pieces of both can be used to find a sort of equilibrium, and wish to discover it through my studies.”

As Sea’an’s own speech drew to a close he rested both of his palms back on his desk. He was debating whether or not to open his tome and share some of the specific aspects that he had gathered so far, siding against it for the time being and lightly tapping the digits of his right hand on the novels cover. He started to think about how the rest of his day would go, deciding that he would find a time to visit the library at some point. Perhaps Shu would join him, studying mass amounts of text went much easier when more than one person was involved. “There is certainly going to be a point during the day that would be better spent studying, would you fancy meeting up at the schools library when the opportunity arises? I have yet to peruse its volumes.”

me_neko_boy_by_spainbrother-d4yvgnc.jpg
Raku Lin
Form: Semi-Human
Raku followed up on what she said giving her a sly look when she said that he was the first firecat she ever met and giving her a answer when she asked if he had any healing properties.

"Well i can tell you firecats arn't that common find and as for healing properties i can say that im immune to poisons and heat although poisons make me really sick so i don't make a habit tasting them but i heal at just about the same rate as anyone does."
He gave a light chuckle when she made a comment on how straight forward he was, being manipulative takes way more effort and planning than just being honest and straightforward and he had nothing to hide right now and if he did he would usually only give half truths or try to change the subject. His smile widen a bit when she said she liked he was use to it but he always did like being liked it was nice bonus to have when getting things from people. His face turned into one of interest when she said she was a researcher he loved to learn interesting things especially if they can turn up to be true. When she started explaining how he died his expression turned into a more puzzled look dying over the summer break sounds like a really sad story but his interest was peaked when she said she was working on dangerous research. He knew that dangerous research was usually going to yield big gain if done right, when she said she was a witch before she died he got even more interested in her but when she started explained how she turned into a spirit his expression turned blank.
"Well im from house of Logica too although i didn't have a crappy summer like you did, and i don't know much about summoning mainly cause i can't seem to figure out which books are legitimate at least you got a few benefits out of it though like being immortal so it isn't all bad. But what kinda research were you working on sounds like it was very important if you managed to turn yourself into a incorporeal being doing it, wait did you transform into a spirit or did it kill you and left your body somewhere? If you just got transformed would't their be a way to reverse the effects since you didn't technically die just transmuted?"
He said that with scientific interest in his tone but his expression was still blank. He read about it in books that ghost would had unfinished business if they were still on their physical plane of earth but weather that book he read it from was true or not was beyond him Raku is usually always unsure about things due to him not knowing which books were true and which books were false.
AI10100 AI10100 TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Azerothii Azerothii

Nikolas
NIKOLAD GIF.gif
Research? Miscalculations? Incorporeal? Transmuted? There was no doubt that Nikolas was left dumbfounded by the speed at which the two student's discussion had turned into. Similar to a fly watching scientists speak to one another in the lab, he had no clue as to what they were saying, and even less on what the subject was about. Was it normal for Logica kids to turn a friendly exchange into one of their science experiments? Nikolas presumed that was the reason they were placed into the higher echelon of teaching, groomed to success for their possible contributions in the future.

They must've found him daft. Typically, the bear assumed the role of silence, preferring it above risking the chance of presenting himself as stupid in the eyes of his peers. It truly was an obstacle, and possibly lead to his refusal to learn all the aspects of the English language. Studying was the least appealing thing in his book, so when his family in Russia had forced him to pick up a book for the first time, he simply tossed it into the trash, as any bear was to do in that sort of situation. Now, however, he had to regret his past action, for he was being left in the dust rather suddenly. Opening his jaws, he went to relocate himself back into their exchange. "I-."

As Nikolas had finally gathered the courage to mingle with his extraordinarily smart acquaintances, a peculiar bird had planted themselves right on his shoulders. Before the bear was able to voice anything intelligible, Éanna launched off of his shoulders, using his head as a stool to propel themselves even further. The pressure rocketed Nikolas' head forward and compelled it to lunge right into his desk. Once the bird had finished their landing, the bear had lifted his head up as blood dripped down his nose. He placed a hand to his snout, the prickling sensation not foreign to the grisly man. As he turned back to his group, the giant animal coughed.

"I love trans smut," he said with lazy proportions. "Is good," he agreed with himself, dropping his now bloody hand from his face. The mammal took no notice of what had happened, and instead brushed it off as "classroom roughhousing", something that always took place in an institution of this caliber. Hoping that it wasn't too late to still be engrossed in their little back-and-forth, he flashed a dopey smile. "What say you?"

AI10100 AI10100 Peckinou Peckinou SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Kast
Kast Gif.gif
A rather lively response from the morose crow's nest looking hair boy surprised Kast. He was chipper, and for some reason, his nonchalant nature put Kast at ease, her shoulders sagging in relief. She wasn't sure how she was going to handle troubled students, but it appeared that she only had to worry about the time when it presented itself to her. With her nostrils flaring in a mysterious newfound boisterous attitude, she placed a hand over her chest. "Never betta, Arthur. Whatcha two doin' out 'ere on yer lonesome-", Kast said before being violently shoved off her feet.

Trying to find her balance, the small kitsune ended up in the arms of Arthur, her head pressed to his chest and her hands leaning on his stocky body for support. A thousand and one things popped into her head, but the mantlepiece of Kast's rampant mind rang clearly in her mind. IS DIS MAN MAH PRINCE? she thought, her cheeks flushing slightly. She was half tempted to indulge in her daydream of being carried away by her own shining knight, warming up to his embrace quickly. There was something that stopped her, however. What was that horrid funk that came off of his person?

A vivid image plastered itself in her mind, drowning out all of her thoughts abruptly. The scene depicted a large black bird, its wings extended outwards to emphasize the fetid flesh that it sported. Its incessant squawking for something was mind-numbing, and as Kast's view was obscured by its towering presence, a distinct feeling enraptured her entirety. It was fear. Feeling her knees crumple under her, the fox fell to the cement below, scraping her knees. No matter how many times she blinked, the view of the bird was ever-present, infesting her mind completely and utterly. It was the ring of a certain screeching gurgle that brought her back to her senses. Breathing heavily, her heart pounding to a foreign rhythm, Kast stood up breathlessly, eyeing Arthur with a perplexed gander.

"What the hell are ya. . ." she trailed off, finishing her own sentence with a shake of her head. She swiveled on her feet, deciding to leave her questioning for Arthur on a later date. For now, she had to bite her assailant's ear off. Literally. As she prepared for her super duper omega chomp of a lifetime, the modest fox stopped herself, noting that the fairy's eyes were a puffy red. Had he been crying before? Kast shuffled closer to the winged individual, craning her head to allow herself to peer into his pained glance. "Why's ya cryin'? Didja bite yer tongue o' somethin'? Didja?"

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl HTCOR HTCOR GingerBread GingerBread Bizthequeer Bizthequeer

Last edited:

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Blinking Away The Pain
Interacting: HTCOR HTCOR

Syke was well prepared to wallow were she laid; scarcely moving as she heard a footstep of someone immeasurably larger then herself to her side. Was this to be her undoing?! Surely being ground into the concrete was better then being looked upon whilst in such a sorry state! How ever was she going to repair this damage!? As she pondered whether her last dying thought was to be: 'what was her last dying thought to be?', it occurred to her that the hefty figure had not moved for quite sometime. Oh my, perhaps they were as lost as she?! She sat up and onto her knees to check, only to instantly work up a cough - and this fit wasn't brought on by the sickness that had plagued her all morning, but rather the dust corralled around her, AHCK how could this've happened! She waved her hands about her face to shoo the pesky specks away - blinking fiercely all the while, cruel world treating her to a mouthful of dryness when all she wanted was a drop to drink! Looking out through blurr-ridden eyes Syke noticed that next to her lay not a foot, but a hand!

Syke, having all the perception of the indigenous squash, noticed nothing unusual about the bug-slaying gentleman. Only that with his thoroughness for slaying so intense it'd be hard to even work up a good broth with the remains, much less a soup! Syke felt sorry for whatever poor chap was to scoop that creature of the pavement and eat it tonight, scarcely a leg to be harvested! Even though she caught a look at his segmented fingers, she had no reason to believe this an absurdity to human development - she didn't have their hands. Syke squinted in their direction, still blinking dust from her sockets, and noticed morosely: O NO!!!! HE WAS ALL DRESSED UP and she looked like she'd just slunk out of a sewer! O' IT WASN'T FAIR! A sob escaped her tortoise-y maw, racking the whole of her body - but not producing a single tear. O' How She Would Cry Where She Not So Deathly Thirsty! Her sobbing was broken by a singular cough. She patted the petals on her head self-consciously; deciding to hold them down with her arms. That was until his came barreling in her direction! Mayday! Mayday! Syke flung herself to the right to avoid the incoming hand; only realizing after she'd gotten another face full of dust that it wasn't attempting to grizzly murder her in similar nature to the arachnid. It had stopped a polite distance away from where her small self had once stood.

Upon hearing the stranger's words, Syke promptly refused! O' She Could Not Imagine Being In A Place High Enough To Be Seen By Intelligent Gaze In The Wreck Befallen Upon Her. 'Let Me Go, Rose, O' Let Me Drown,' she would've shouted had she been a passenger aboard the Titanic. She shook her head very dramatically, swinging her whole body into it, "Oh my, I'd simply hate to intru-" she shrieked her most gurgling of shrieks as an unknown species of bug swooped towards her face, preparing its proboscis to plunge out an eye - Syke Noped out of that situation with a hearty slap to the head of the wing'd creature, leaping over its felled body she took a nose-dive into Rios's palm; she did not fancy being eaten today! Not wanting to rummage upon her beloved Earth with so many murderous crawlies about, Syke began to scale up Rios's arm without so much as a 'how-do-you-do' She made herself comfortable upon his shoulder, clutching to his collar with one hand, and her tattered petals with the other.

"Thank you very much for your assistance, sir!" She exclaimed, breathlessly - how had she managed such a hike! O' the climb did take a lot out of her! Or perhaps her exhaustion stemmed from the earlier fall? Or her current sickness - or perhaps her morning gymnastics?! O' There Were Too Many Variables! She cleared her throat in an attempt to expel her sinuses of dust. It didn't work, she hadn't expected it to. She sighed. "I do not imagine you have any water on you?" She prodded curiously, turning her head to look to him. In actuality, Syke did imagine he had some water on him! After all, weren't business-types known to carry around those - ha - 'little' bottles of water with them?

Last edited:
"Rios"

"Bury your thanks, leave them for a desperate hour, child of the earth." The doll shifted, retracting their palm back to their side as they stood once more. A variable presented, the world swirling in newfound information. At this range, the lack of deformity, the lack of pores- ney, the lack of anything organic upon this structure perhaps was a cause for distress. Without such in mind, Rios gaze shifted around the courtyard. It was time for him to arrive at the education zone, therefore he had to move. Yet the massive motions in comparison to the small seedling would devastate them, create gales of unknown power- after all, was it not like a car zooming by him while he rode atop it? Would it not send her skyrocketing into the air?

With such within their grasp, the artificial being shuffled across the courtyard. Their pace was slow, their mind the opposite- calculating speeds, trying to buffer their cargo from the worst of the gusts. Converting such into zephyrs, his brain handled it all in a methodical manner. Every step carried by aerodynamic mathematics, all paces landing upon the insanity of this place. From the most profane of the spirits, to the blessed carriage of divinity, he passed many- yet oh so few of interest.

Every step of the 'perilous' journey was taken in silence, until the moment they were out of the courtyard itself. "I sincerely apologize for my actions. Water is not something I carry, therefore I shall bring you to it. Is there an objection?" Serenity flowed throughout his utterances, someone who had full understanding of their self.

Interacting with: Syke ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl )
Mentioned: The Courtyard Gang (Vex, Arthur, Kast, Jom)

[/tab]

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy Mistborn Mistborn
Location History Room
Mood: Anxiety Ridden
Dibe
Dibe was so unsure of if she was being to needy or being to overbearing as she grabbed Rosie's hand, but the moment she did she began to stop caring about those thoughts...well...at the very least they were pushed to the back of her mind. It was a nice anchor, being able to have someone there who was at the very least able to deal with you, giving you a thing to reach out to and feel comforted and anchored by even if you were being overbearing. And while Dibe still wasn't sure if Rosie was just humoring her, in the moment it was nice to be humored.

Wiping any oncoming tears she had coming onto her varsity jacket sleeve, Dibe allowed Rosie to lead her by the hand towards class. Now she wouldn't be such a failure, now she would be able to actually get to class! It was already better than last year, she had made what was (hopefully) a real friend and was even going to class! Of course, she had only made a single friend in over a year, and was also late to class...and she had a breakdown in the cafeteria...so she still wasn't good enough, probably wouldn't ever be good enough really. Here she was making somebody else be responsible for her, forcing them to get her towards her goals because at every single step she'd made so far she had stumbled, she hadn't really made any progress had she? It was more pitiful than anythi-

"Alright, we go in on the count of three... and we go in together."

Dibe blinked a few times, feeling the Rosie squeeze her hand as she snapped back to reality. They were outside of history class already? Oh god, everyone was going to look at them and they were gonna have so many eyes on them and-

"Three"

Oh god the countdown was starting already! This was to much, everyone was going to stare and-

"two"

-Mr.Lacy wouldn't even be there! Her one saving grace was gone, he didn't come back because he hated her and this was so terrible it was over for her oh god-

"three..."

"Go!"

Dibe puffed up her cheeks as she felt her body move almost on its own, pushing the door opening and now begining to lead Rosie through the door and into the class, past the crazy scene that was happening in front the door and making her way towards the desks in a show of confidence that surprised even her (Despite how small of a showing it really was) as she looked for someone who was both not in a fight, not acting crazy and not in a group. Eventually deciding on a guy in the back near the sunlight. Walking faster to compensate for her waning confidence and the blush that was spreading along her face along with the anxiety that was once again beginning to drag her back in, Dibe walked towards the guy and put her bag down on the seat next to him, not making the mistake of letting go of Rosie's hand this time, "H-hi, hey! I said hello twice- three times now, oh gosh this is going terribly already...o-okay, hi, my name is Dibe, this is my friend Rosie and we need to know what's goingoninclassbecausewewerekindalatepleasedon'thateme...."

Tags: Foxu Foxu SpiritOwl SpiritOwl
Mood: Being Careful...
Mac
Mac couldn't help but smirk a little at Synnøve's introduction, it was a well needed break from Lelani's constant observance, with her always trying to pick out the smallest details to get some kind of an edge in 'getting to know him'. As such, it was nice to get a simple hello and everything, something that would've been easier to respond to if it hadn't been the first day of school...

Unfortunately, it was the first day of school, so instead of being a conversational partner, Synnøve had to be an obstacle to overcome.

This problem however, seemed to present a solution as Mac spotted Éanna out of the corner of his eye, which made him realize there was no way he'd be making his way out of this situation unnoticed, which left him only one other option: playing the hapless good hearted klutz. After all, nobody cared all that much for idiots, and while he may end up getting more attention out of it, he could make sure it wasn't negative attention at the very least...plus, who knew, if he played his cards right maybe Éanna could take care of his problems for him.

As the sweet tea soared through the air, instead of just hitting the door frame like Éanna had hoped, the bottle, almost like a magnet seemed to gravitate towards Synnøve's head, after it bounced off however, Mac sprung into action, going for the bottle as it fell, "Oh! Don't worry I'll catch it!" As he was diving for the bottle, Mac put his foot on the ground and dragged it, throwing himself on top of Synnøve in what looked to most people like a complete and total accident as the two crashed to the floor. After they hit the ground, Mac groaned and rolled off the elf, sitting up to hide his face "Oh goodness me, I'm so sorry, I'm such a complete and total idiot and- oh I didn't even catch the bottle did I?"

With a groan Mac sat up and stood up, brushing himself off and everything, purposely making sure to not turn around until Synnøve had, at which point he stayed low as if he was reaching down to help Synnøve up, and when he went to stand up he gently hit his head against the dark elf's chin and held the back of his head as if he'd taken an actual hit, making sure to keep his head facing down as he crumpled, "Oh gosh this entrance hasn't gone to plan! My name is Dan Harland by the way, in case you wanted to know..." Rubbing the top of his head as he winced, Mac waited for Éanna to make move, hoping the generic name would stop any and all interest people may have had in him.

Angelica

Angelica towered over the tiny city as she continued her gaze towards the creation, losing herself in her mind once again as she dreamed about the imaginary people living in her city. The streets were bustling as people rushed to their jobs and the church where they could praise to the all mighty Angelica! Drool started to escape her open mouth as she continued to think. As the bird started to speak once more Angelica snapped out of her thoughts and quickly wiped away her drool as she started to pay attention to the bird once more. She wasn't really surprised to discover that the bird has been crafting stuff since the beginning of time, but hearing the scale of builds this young bird has put the girl in awe. “Oh wow! That helepody cool!” She excitedly muttered, trying to not interrupt the bird. When the bird dude talked about their family and aspirations she started to see parts of herself in him, causing a small smile to grow on her face.​

As bird dude apologised for his family not knowing about ‘her’ she waved it off “Nah, its hopperty fine.” She spoke with a slight nervous giggle, trying to avoid eye contact with the pure creature. Looking back down as the bird placed a few more pieces she started to think about her situation, realising that she may be taking this a bit too far. However the idea of being left alone again weirdly gave her a new feeling she wasn’t too sure about. As the bird asked about ventures she has been on previously she made an audible gulp before nervously saying “Oh you know, saving people, stopping pripperty bad guys and saving people from poopy curses on upperty villagers. The normal God thingys.” However after she spoke all she could imagine in the village was people pulling down a statue of her. Her eyes widened but what was once just in her head was now real as the make shift statue of her tumbled over. Looking up in shock the bird leapt to his desk, making Angelica’s rumble slightly causing her to sigh in relief.​

When the bird took off Angelica wasn't sure what to do. Murder? Like the thing bad people do? Going on here? What the poopsack!?!?! Angelica jumped up from her seat, holding onto the puppet the bird gave her, she looked in the general direction the bird was looking at, during her search the murderer she saw the tribe guy! She ducked down below her desk. Oh snapples! What is he doing here!?!? I was making vlepperty progress with the bird and everything and now he comes here?!?! I even gave him my money! I bet he is trying to find me so the head teacher can kick me out! And he is their goon! Or he is the murderer!?! Oh no!! Angelica peeked over her desk to see what he was doing. She witnessed the bottle bird dude threw collided with someone else's head, followed by the tribe guy tumbling onto bottle girl. Angelica was going to leap into action and follow bird guys lead, but hesitated as she thought how this could affect her business. If she went and told someone off to keep up her God persona it could ruin her business and she has come to far for that to happen! One whole day! Thats progress from nothing! Angelica quickly looked for a way to win every situation happening over there when she looked down and saw the puppet thingy and her eyes lit up.

Angelica stretched out the pre existing hole on the puppet until it was a good enough size for her to shove her head in it! And once it was big enough she did just that. HA! She could keep her identity secret from tribe guy and bottle girl! and and and tell bird dude it was a hidden Godly form if he finds out who it is. HA! GENIUS! Nothing could go wrong. And with that Angelica made her way over to the unsuspecting group. However it turned out to not be that easy, for some reason this didn't come with eye holes. Angelica crashed into every table and chair as she made her way over, causing many bruises to appear. Each time she hit something she let out a different yelp until she came into contact with the two on the ground, sadly for her the contact was a bit more physical than she would have liked. What was meant to be a stern talk about how being bad is bad and you shouldn't be bad, now turned into her tripping up over Synnøve and landing on top of her. Letting out a groan she started trying to get up but still not being able to see was a pain and due to her lack of vision she fell back on the girl after trying to get up "Oh hogody gosh its so flippin dark!" She cried out but thanks to the puppet her cries turned into muffled screams.

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Foxu Foxu Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Shu Crudele

Location: Classroom || Interacting: Mistborn Mistborn || Mentioned: Front Room Thespians

output_hr2l5z_by_woo_foxu-dcg51xg.gif
Shu listened to Sea’an’s’ explanation of his family name with faux dedication, which eventually turned into legitimate interest, he found himself smirking at the tone his counterpart’s explanation had ended on ” Ah, I imagine that your upbringing has helped heighten your interest in your area of study then? I can imagine how an order going by the cognomen Flame could be destructive to those not built for it, both physically and mentally.” The icy boy stated this with solidity, his permafrost face left no questions as to what he imagined his fate would be if he were some how inspired to take up practicing the ideology. Spurred on by the thought of it, he found himself watching the green light of the Varuul son’s eyes with keen intent. As if to sooth his fire-addled mind, Shu dropped his overall temperature to a lower degree. The air directly around him eventually became cold enough to be uncomfortable for someone capable of feeling it, though he suspected his skeletal crony wouldn’t notice.

He glanced away to the front of the room, but upon seeing fellow students there, took to adjusting his sleeves, creating a natural lull in the conversation, he picked it back up in asking,”I believe I’ve read of your people once before, if I remember properly, most don’t look as you do. Did something unsavory befall you at some point?” Shu hadn’t stopped to worry if his question was too personal or prodding, he just hopped it wasn’t a contagious disease that had caused Sea’an’s scales and flesh to fall away. What would I do if my fetching visage were to flake away to nothing? Certainly, my skeleton would be glamorously becoming…but what would happen to my thistledown hair? Could I bear going on without its excellence? He became trapped in an ever revolving web of his own vanity, eventually settling on the idea that it would be fine if he ended up living out the rest of his life as a magnificent skeleton, should he catch some objectionable malady from the dragonborn.

He felt an unfamiliar surge of insecurity at the sound of Sea’an’s’ dusty laughter, the foreign feeling took the sprite so off guard that he found the need to distract himself by casting his eyes back over to the front of the room, what was this sad display he was witnessing? These foul adolescent corpuses falling about themselves inspired a guttural reaction in Shu who titled his head at the sight, squinting in confusion at the bizarre amalgamation of failure that paraded before him in pointless array. Was this an impromptu school play? He almost wished he hadn’t bothered to check up on them for a second time, but was made glad to be speaking to someone of higher class than said fiascos. His confidence bolstered at the sight.

When Sea’an’s responded to Shu’s ramble, he was amazed to find himself agreeing with the other’s insight, while he knew Sea’an’s was correct, Shu was also aware that he personally found the collapse and chaos of an anarchic society appealing, he decided to tuck such musings into his metaphorical breast pocket for later, there was no real point in bringing his biases into the conversation- not that he had any biases, Shu was always right! A l w a y s… Shu could learn a thing or two about theoretical deconstructionism, but why would he bother when he could be totally secured in all his opinions all the time? Whatever benefited him the most was always the best answer in every situation. “I simply can’t disagree with that, I had the adversity of not considering the other side of the coin when formulating my response. There are certain individuals who need institutions to keep them in check, just as there are those who need them to help keep their lives on a productive track. I failed to consider that before! Your endeavors in discovering the balance between free will and organized control must be very enriching, I wish I’d thought of it first ha!”

Sea’an’s’ tome captured more than passing interest in Shu once he’d finally noticed it, his eyes lingered on its curious surface. The boy was surprised by his own excitement at the Dragonborn’s offer ” I would love to join you actually, the school’s non-fiction section has a lot to offer in terms of literature, I haven’t touched most of it yet despite the large sections of time I’ve spent there. I imagine you don’t have to eat? I’d offer to meet there at lunch, but I have plans during that time. Perhaps next class period? Most second day classes end up being as vacuous as this one.” He offered a shrug at this juncture,” Whatever ends up working for you will suit me just fine.” The recollection of his upcoming fight fueled the sprite’s excitement further, the combined promise of learning and fighting left Shu is a state of ecstasy.
Synnøve Åse

Location: The Stairway to Heaven, RIP|| Interacting: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin metalcity metalcity SpiritOwl SpiritOwl || Mentioned: N/A

output_jhhsrm_by_woo_foxu-dcg4lqi.gif
W-was this an assassination attempt? Synnøve clapped a hand to the back of her head at the tiny tap of the bottle, had someone just blown a spitball her way? Gross! She turned to gaze behind herself as Mac declared his fielder intentions. It was kind of nasty to try to catch someone’s papier-mâché spit missile, but to each their own, she supposed. Her face filled with a combination of shock and awe when she saw him standing there- THE BIRB! The coldest of lightnings raced across her girlish heart, reminding her to never trust anyone, no matter how cute, not matter how overtly evil; even if someone had a really cool arboreal cult she would have to run a background check before joining! Her assertion was cut short by a sudden and unexpected pain, the elf had been so marveled by this cruel twist of fate she had failed to notice Mac’s antics. Ah, the old trip and crush! It had been her brother’s favorite technique back in the day; she was just as susceptible to it now as she had been then.

Synnøve had braced her fall with both elbows, leaving a surge of stabbing pain in her arms which soon faded to a dull ache. However, she was left in such shock she had very little time to notice the pain in the moment.

She had let out a brief shriek, which was soon replaced by a sob-like wheeze after having her lungs compressed by Mac’s greater weight. She hadn’t had time to fully comprehend what had just happened, but after the selkie rolled away and spoke his words helped her connect the dots. She shook her head from her place on the floor, she hadn’t even bothered to sit up. Her voice held indigence, which mixed confusingly with a disoriented twang as she declared, “You’re not dumb! Cleaning up litter is a noble feat in my book, one should never be afraid to fall in the line of duty. After all, creepy janitors are the backbone of this country! Have you ever considered it as a career path?” Folding her arms over her shoulders as if she were in a casket while staring blandly up at the ceiling, it finally clicked in Synnøve’s head that he had said ‘bottle’. Clearly, there was only one possible bottle the culprit of the crime would have chucked her way. The tea had struck again. She finally sat up, graciously anticipating his help in her dazed stupor “I can’t believe I was attacked with my own personal trash- this is what I get for not recycle- OW!” She’d regained her composure only to lose it again, oh the humanity! Tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes from the impact of Mac’s head, her voice once again gaining an almost manic instability as she floundered in her pain, worried that he was also injured, he certainly looked like he was! “I’m so sorry! This sort of thing happens all of the time, albeitnotinsuchrapidsuccession. I’m suuuper unlucky half the time, ohmygoshwait that’s it! You’re some kind of luck boon! Iknewtherewassomethingwrongwithyou!- uh I mean- Since when does anything go to plan for anyone? Don’t sweat or regret it! I made a total fool of myself earlier and I’m still breathing. Its nice to meet your acquaintance Dan.” She wondered if her wildly thrown guess had fallen true, Dan’s continual face-hiding had rendered her unable to read his expression for clues. Not that the clueless girl had ever been able to glean much from anyone’s face. Perhaps whatever dark energy he held was some kind of Urim and Thummim situation? Throw the dice and your lucky, throw it again and your not? A day by day gamble? She speculated about the possibilities but was also aware that she had probably missed the mark completely. She'd just have to ask Dan if he were Jewish later.

She felt a pigeon hole form in her prefect fiction when she realized Éanna hadn’t done anything in her compromised state, the strange bird hadn’t even left! He was just standing there…waiting. She shifted slightly, subconsciously running a hand through her hair. Dan was a remarkably bland name…and he kept on hiding his face…what if he was trying to put her off guard so Éanna could obliterate her when she least expected it?! WHAT IF THEY WERE IN CAHOOTS???!!! This guy was Mr. Lacy’s henchman! She shouldn’t have hinted that she was onto his heist scheme, now she was on his hit list, oh no! Because of her earlier outburst, he also knew she had money! Could she buy her way out of this situation? Her mind raced with a newfound adrenaline, how long until one of them struck?!

It wouldn’t take long it would seem, because just as Synnøve’s train of thought had managed to concatenate everything, yet another of their compatriots appeared- wearing a familiar burlap horror on her head! It was even still wearing her red ribbon. Was this how she died? She had barely anytime to react as the mysterious third party came crashing down upon her, leaving her wheezing in pain for the second time. Of course they would attack in a dog pile formation, Mr. Lacy was a doggie! It all became crystal clear to the dark elf in that moment as she listened to the terrifying dark utterances of her new captor. This is why princesses shouldn’t go anywhere without an escort.

It was inevitable all things considered, she resigned herself to her fate for a few moments…and then began thrashing about in attempts to pull herself out from underneath Angelica,”…can’t breath!”

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:White; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#095136; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

851339b1cc856947b8b36b64b940e4e2.jpg
Interacting:
GingerBread GingerBread NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
@Tag
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
Location; Action
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Pluto Domitilla [Div class="Line"][/div]
Ok now Pluto was starting to get tired again. he really didn't need both Nyx and Asad infront and behind him. Sure, it might've been a great wet dream...and Pluto and Asad were already wet... 'You can end this by just making out with both of them. We know what you are thinking.' 'Give into your urges!' Pluto let out a low growl, showing his fangs. "This...it....ugh! Just give them back to the person and leave it be!" He pleaded with Nyx, hoping he would never bring it up again. That's when Asad decided to...be himself and lightly push Pluto toward Nyx. It wasn't easy balancing on a fucking tail, being pushed was not a fun thing! He stumbled a bit towards Nyx, giving him better opportunity to lean on the boy, trying to take the pictures away. When he wasn't able to get them he just stood back and groaned. "He wasn't my stalker! He was my boyfriend. Don't you remember Jackal? I dated him like...my first year." He ran a hand through his wet hair, letting out a sigh. "And then he left and apparently he's back now...So calm down, please?"
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Being Abducted!

Syke stared at the doll man like he'd all of a sudden sprouted a second head - was he suggesting she implanted foreign bodies beneath the skin of Earth-Chan?!?! She was pretty sure that was littering, and that, was a felony where she came from. "I, I don't think I shall," she insisted. Burying anything which wasn't dead or to grow seemed a mistake in Syke's book, besides, words weren't tangible and writing out a letter only to hide it away seemed such a waste! As she'd just gotten to dawdling upon Rios's shoulder, she hadn't really expected him to take off, especially without answering her question! Why, why, why had he not answered her about the water Oh No.

Syke saw her death laid out before her eyes: a sweet - albeit untidy - young sprout, walking up to a strange well dressed gentleman in seek of aid, only to be cruelly drowned in the very water she had asked for! The last words she was to ever hear: 'you asked for this'! Syke could see herself, floating face down in a 24 ounce water bottle. She shuddered, and would've fainted had she not known it would make her position as a captive all the more precarious. She tried not to look any longer towards the stranger who had her in his midst, oh beloved earth; she was surely a goner! Her last precious seconds spent, pawing helplessly at the smooth contours of a water bottle knowing it was in vain! Or perhaps, spent hopelessly gasping for breath whenever an air pocket was near as the villain nearby violently shook her water-laden prison to and fro, her pitiful breaths would not only inhale air though. No, she'd drown herself in the panic.

The picturesque movie smash cut of only answering a simple question after getting to the location you desired left Syke not in cinematic wonder - but crippling dread. With each sentinel like step Rios undertook, her end became nearer and nearer. Syke felt a chill through her nettles as her captor spoke: an apology?! F-for the actions he was, inevitably, a-about to take? Conscience?! Pah and fie! Syke felt clamminess run amuck through the whole of her being to be taken to the water. She quelled the oncoming hyperventilation with several playful arm waves, think fast Cria, don't let him know you know! "Why I shouldn't have any trouble with it at all!" She blabbered nervously, fanning her face, "I am ever so thirsty, you know, I have never been thirstier in my whole life - even, that's how thirsty I am!" She pushed out a fake and repressed laugh, "Yes, yes - enough for a full 24 oz even! Sooo, very-very thirsty: 'could just die for a drop, eee hee eee." As her head swum, her body swayed as if tipsy from one side to the other, "B-but you see," she held tightly to the fabric or Rios's jacket, releasing her poor beraggled petals to get a better grip - surely she had been targeted for a killing do to the sorry state she had found herself in! If only she had had time to get dressed that morning, even in tatters her gown would've shown itself to be a fine matieral belonging to someone who others cared about! "But, you see," she repeated, "Ma, my, Mis, Nurse Delon has sent me off on a little adventure couldn'tyoujustimagine, Iworkforhisassistantyouknow," The fanning of her face increased ten-fold, "they'd be dreadfully cross should I turn up missing, yup-yup - expecting me and all that, you know how it is with woooork," she squeaked nervously, "but a little drink never huuurt anyone," she trembled, "Alley Oop! Off to the canteens and back, again," she let out that particularly high-strung cadence of giggle, "They'll never know I'm gone - oh, but if they did theywoulddefinitelysendsomeonesearching."
Syke tentatively pat Rios's shoulder in a 'you'd-never-murder-me,-right-fam?' kind of way.

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Murdering The Murderer, Tweet Tweet
Interacting: metalcity metalcity Foxu Foxu Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Éanna saw as the murderer was felled with his very own golden eyes! Ah, the old trip and crush - just as his cousin had introduced to him so many years ago! Mac was masterful with the maneuver and Éanna could not help but be impressed; he tweeted most excitedly, but then remembered: that was an S-rank Sorceress Mac was taking on! Could he really handle himself alo- A Most Unexpected Twist! THE GODDESS leaving her goddessdome to help mere mortals?!?! A fabulous player of 'the generous soul' indeed! The Goddess really did bide her time doing what she said she would, saving people like Mac, stopping bad guys like The Sorceress! All for show, Éanna was sure. The bird held a palm to the side of his head in overwhelming awe, just how would things commence?!

It was shortly after Angelica body-slammed Synn that he understood: this wasn't some show to watch and applaud, it, was a valiant effort, an effort - he could become a part of. He would be just as strong as Mac and The Goddess or die trying! It was so inspiring he was almost compelled get to tinkering right then and there, but no. Not yet. The exhilaration of ending that vile creature would no doubt bring all the more life to his creations. Éanna scouted the room, looking for the perfect object - it was then he beheld a sleek glistening from the corner of his eye, his head turned sharply, he faced it. The device in Miss Littel's hand, surely, held a great power if it was to keep her so wholly enamored. He needed it.

Éanna sprinted to her desk, swiping the phone from her hands in one unpredictable and divisive gesture. As soon as he had it in his graspers he ducked, ha! She'd never know what hit her, more importantly, The Sorceress would never know what hit her. He chirped in conspiratorial joy whilst lurking by Littel's desk before springing up and wheeling around to the location of that most dreaded and most suffocating elf. Éanna, gave a stunning monologue in his native tongue, befit with numerous chirrups, cheeps and coos, "Ree Magimurree up ree TreeMagimurree braoph eee up vilee ree TreeÉanna! Pue eert ree TreeMagimurree, ree TreeÉanna coucal Sreeepa vu braluuuo hreas grou: vu towap Quetzal ree TreeÉanna coucaa coulac up srupup villous qwee, eertataup," he expelled greatly, with many flailing motions for emphasis and explanation, continuing he expressed, "Vu Quetzalveridence truupup ree TreeÉanna qewsruprup reeep, ree VillousTreeÉanna vufree vu hofurg gritzel eersepreebaa jeeeroo pue ree ruounch up vurrrla ree VillousTreeÉanna. Ree Quetzal coucal ree TreeÉanna muurgu magimur hrezel up ree Quetzalridence uurgu; eer ree TreeÉanna Quetzalveridence grist." He gave the whole backstory of his people bravely to her in a language he knew his most hated one could never even remotely be capable of understanding. "Urrhurm peraroo, vuo venl reeetra Éanna ree FurmreeStrilledVrist hofrug gritzel ree GroopTreeÉannaFurm. Hofurg urndin vuoynla, eerFrum, vurfree alji errrver blou reeep ree Quetzal, magimur ree Tree ree TreeÉanna srupup, srupupup eerree ree Quetz. Eereep feathmo blouQuetzal up Formlos; Éanna eer errrver blou alj. Éanna muurgur up Quetzalver, eer urndin veremd. " He did not know The Sorceress had comprehension of all languages, and if he did, he may have hit her with a bit more viciousness and exempted the genocide and what he did before seeing that thing three years ago.

Sure of his duty, Éanna lobbed the cellular device right at Synn's forehead. As if do to some great tragic-comedy, the phone ricocheted after impacting her noggin and came back to lodge itself into the glorious mask of Éanna - dazed, he stumbled face first onto the dark elf and those piled atop her. As his head clonked into the bodies below, the phone all but disintegrated. Worriedly, Éanna sat up - right on Synn's poor neck. He slid his hands down his mask to uncover the damage - a horrifying dent running all the way across the beak of his design! His feather's prickled with agitation, even while killing her, this Sorceress just had to have her way! Forgetting half of the promise he made yesterday, Éanna grabbed either side of Mac's mask and pulled at it in attempt to get a good look at the thing, "Hello!" he expressed, as promised, in a cheery manner "The Mas' of Tíre stronger then mas' of Éanna!" He noted exuberantly, giving the other's mask a good old pat for hardiness's sake. It was then Éanna tuned in to the forsaken screams of The Goddess; she must've been celebrating their hostile take over of The Sorceress! "Good job! The Goddess save Tíre, very gen-er-ous," he cooed happily, but, as Angelica felt the overwhelming horror of being trapped in the dark with a foreign object upon her head, Éanna felt the hatred of Synn's presence resonate within him.

Last edited:
"Rios"

"..." The doll's head clicked towards the small being, bending at a normally impossible angle for any natural creature. "...Your decadence is insulting to even I, a construct of False Life. To indulge in such things, to do such....who are you, to dare partake of a substance- on the grounds of knowledge, no less, around those unable to comprehend their choices as well as those fully developed." He turned his head towards the destination once more, shaking his head. His features didn't shift, being painted upon his unearthly features as he stopped by a water fountain. "Your stop is here. Mine is elsewhere, and I have no...interest in those who indulge in such behaviors around the poor children such as I."

The doll laid it's hand on the fountain, giving the small being a passage towards the fountain itself. It was to be swift, and they would break away once Sykes stepped off, as to look at posters and the such. His body didn't show his emotions, simply because he had no way of properly expressing the tranquil fury that erupted within.

"If you require a ferry back to your place of dwelling, I can provide such in theory- otherwise, I do not wish to carry you around. Your actions have been taunting enough towards my lack of ability to be truly alive."

Interacting with: Syke ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl )
Mentioned: None

Tagged: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin as Ms. Littell
Mentioned: Dibe, Rosie

Last year. That was the year that a personality of the 'art hoe' variety entered the fray with bloodbending and shapeshifting to boot. This pretentious Egyptian prince with a love for everything aesthetic was back for only one reason. To insult everyone else's fashion sense. What was the name of this pompous, vaporwave loving, hidden video game enthusiast prince?

"Shinkichi?" No response. "Prince Shezmu?" Once again no response. The two servants carrying this entitled prince to the school on his golden palanquin let out a collective sigh before both saying in unison, obviously done with this prince's bullshit. "Prince Shinkichi Romulus Shezmu." That was when those seafoam eyes finally looked from his phone and took off his unnecessarily expensive headphones, putting them around his neck. The faint sound of his vaporwave music could be heard after he took off the headphones. "Yes?" He simply responded, lifting an eyebrow with a hint of superiority glazing his cool voice. "We're here." One of the servants stated, just wanting her money for having to haul this self-entitled fashion whore. "Oh, good to know. Thank you for your assistance, considering none of my other attendants believed that traveling by palanquin would be worth it." He stated while placing some money in his kingdom's currency down on the palanquin into two stacks before grabbing onto his golden staff that has been doubled into a microphone by his father last year. Secretly the two servants knew that moving Shinkichi to the school by palanquin wasn't worth it, but why miss out on getting paid. The royal family tended to pay well. This day was going well.

And then the bell rang. He just got here and the bell rang. "Oh dear." This was all the prince stated in a monotone voice as he heard the bell ring loudly. Though not surprisingly, his assistants seemed more concerned than he ever did. "M-my dearest prince! You're going to be late for class! You must not be idl-" The other servant was interrupted before she could even finish her third sentence. "Yes, yes. I must not be idle. You two may depart now, I must be on my way." Shezmu interjected, moving his hand in a shooing motion before stepping foot into Lakoria once more.

The prince strolled through the halls as if he owned the entire school. Anyone who tried to talk to him right now would most likely be met with a judgemental glare and the common phrase "Do you know who I am?" thrown their way. If he was wearing them, his heels would be clicking through the halls. Don't worry, this will happen eventually. It's inevitable. He didn't care one bit that he was going to be late for his class. He believed people knew who he was and not to fuck with him. Granted most of this was all in his head. He was walking to the beat of whatever city-pop song from the 80s he was listening to at the moment before seeing two girls, presumably a werewolf and some mage, swiftly run into a class a while up ahead.

This was when the staff-wielding bloodbender began to pick up the pace, making his way to the door of what he believed to be the history room. Great! He actually really liked history so this should be pleasant. And the teacher last year was quite relaxed, so he should be able to cut him some slack on being a tad late. The blood bender/shapeshifter then barged into the classroom, walking in with a strange amount of poise in his step. "Mr. Lucy. It is a pleasure to be in your company once more. I can guarantee you that I have a very reasonable explanation for you concerning my belatedne-"

Shinkichi then stopped himself from getting closer to the teacher who he previously believed to be Mr. Lucy, not paying attention to their appearance until now. His calm poker face slowly turned into a judgemental glare than only displayed disappointment, his eyes inspecting this new teacher up and down. If there was something that everyone knew about Shinkichi, it's that he will not hold back on insulting your fashion if he doesn't find it appealing. Who wears a bowtie with a hoodie? And why the hell was she playing Candy Crush? Was this the best Lakoria could do while Mr. Lucy was presumably sick? He finished up his silent inspection before pointing to the new woman with a scowl, staff in another hand and unaware of Mr. Lucy's status as dead. "And who are you supposed to be?" He asked passive-aggressively with a look of disdain on his face.

Last edited:
mikaela
interacting with: none

Though it may have seemed that Mikaela was rather intently focus on what was happening in the room at that present moment, his mind was rather scattered. How could he sit still when Jon was alone? What if.. That person came back and attempted to harm him? He sighed, pressing his forehead into his palms as he entered the class on his broom. In fact, he was so distracted that he had trusted his broom to find an empty seat for him instead of himself. Once one had been found Mikaela pulled aside the chair, pulling into the same spot on where the object had once been. He'd do this often, as he had found that his cleaning companion did not like to be left all to herself. The boy huffed, making it to class in time to catch the announcement made by the teacher. He saw that most of everyone was already paired, and so the witch gave a shrug. At this realization, the boy pulled a small, potted plant out of his satchel, and set it on the desk. From here, he began to speak to it in a foreign tongue. "Hello, I am Mikaela.."

atourr
interacting with: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Atourr, moments after she had entered her first period of class, had found herself seated in a pile of broken chair fragments. Oh, no.. This was bad.. She didn't have any money! And was also not yet very familiar with lakoria dollery doos currency outside of her own home.. Would she have to pay back the school for damaging the property?! She surely hoped not. Now that would be a disaster. And so, with broken chair in hand, she sulked her way to the front of the room. "Ezkyoos me, missus.. Daia, she uh, she too heavy for wooden sit stool.. And she break it. Daia very sorry! She not know her weight sometime.." The orc girl sighed meekly, gazing as Ms. Littell with saddened eyes as she laid the broken fragments to be strewn across the desk of the teacher before her.

nevore
interacting with: Foxu Foxu SpiritOwl SpiritOwl
Nevore truly didn't have much interest in the assignment that was given. After all, he was too preoccupied with his disturbed nerves towards Mistral. How dare he make a mockery out of his career choice, it was unforgivable! ..Until he saw his face once more. He let out a small sigh, his artistic skills now being of use to depict the two having a fun and friendly movie night. All his friends back at the Divine Isles had ignored him.. Likely because of his attitude, but it wasn't like he was one to change that. Instead, he had simply assumed that he was just much too good for them. He still believed that to this day. Nevore's attention was finally captured by Omen King's story, as it moved him in such a way that no other had in a while. Tears were brought to his eyes, though they weren't too visible due to the fish bowl atop his head. However, at the call to action for his own story, he realized that he had not yet pieced himself together from the telling of the emotional roller coaster that was the egg head's life. "Oh, I, um, I must need time to prepare for the sheer dramatics of my story! Aha.. I say we have Mistral speak first."

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nikolas ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Evlisia ( Azerothii Azerothii ), Raku ( Peckinou Peckinou )
Mentioned:

The mention of the rarity of firecats like himself made him smile. Then what luck did she have for her to actually find a firecat in Lakoria then. Well, then again, Lakoria attracted every species of the supernatural to go there because of its relative safety from the regular humans outside. Honestly, she'd be more likely to learn more about things by staying here than actually surrounding herself with books. The thought made her shudder. While she loved this institution, she wasn't keen on staying here for longer than she should be. There were still some limitations put on her here.

"Oh, a fellow Logica?" Erika had not recognized him, and she obviously was surprised. They were a big house and she did know that she couldn't memorize all the faces, names and races of those in her house, but it still made her somewhat disappointed in herself. She prided herself in knowing a lot of students.

When Raku went on to speak about his questions about what she had been doing, she patiently waited for him to finish. "I was trying to summon and bound a powerful spirit. Sort of a familiar. I suppose some of my symbols were incorrect, or something else." Upon being presented the question of whether or not she truly did die. True, what if she simply became a spirit and could turn back into a human? Maybe even regain her natural powers as a witch? She had thought about it, but there would be an irregularity. "My sister looked into my condition and it does really seem that my body completely disappeared thanks to the accident. You could say that instead of pulling out a spirit, I was pulled in. Perhaps the reason I came back was because my sister summoned for me, but who knows, she never said." She explained.

Erika turned to Nikolas who seemed to want to contribute to the conversation, but then something... odd happened. There was this bird that landed on his head and used him to propel herself. The male hit the desk with his face hard, hard enough that his nose started to bleed. Oh my. Though, Nikolas had just gone through something that looked very painful, he continued in an attempt to get into the conversation. He certainly wasn't up to the standard to converse about such things, but he was trying. And honestly, for Erika, that was more than enough. Trying is what matters. Even if you're not good at it, you should still try.

"Transmutation is interesting." She agreed with a quick nod before opening up her bag and then handing him some tissue for his bleeding nose. "Especially once you get the hang of it. Turning rock to gold has been challenging though." She commented. Erika wasn't the best at transmutation. That was one of her brother's expertise. That was his contribution to the family.

Tags: SpiritOwl SpiritOwl metalcity metalcity Foxu Foxu okmelonn okmelonn plastic_lover plastic_lover @everyoneinhistoryclass
Mood: In control/So very not in control
Mac & Littell
Mac smirked underneath his mask as he listened to Synnøve fall for his lie hook line and sinker, going on abut how it wasn't his fault he was a 'klutz' how he was forgiven and-

"You’re some kind of luck boon!"

Mac paused in dread as he realized just how loudly Synnøve had pronounced that fact to the room, even if she tried to make up for her stumble a few seconds later, the damage was done, and the scene he'd wanted to cause had begun to slip from his hands. Something that was only compounded upon when Angelica fell atop Synnøve and Éanna watched on before sprinting towards Miss Littell's desk, snatched the phone from the once distracted teacher's hands and then went into some kind of tirade? It was hard to tell, but it was loud, VERY loud and VERY attention grabbing, and it began to become clear there would be no way out of the situation for Mac, something made worse as the bird threw Littell's phone at Synnøve and broke it upon his own mask upon a ricochet due once again to Mac's own field of terrible luck. Compound all of that with the bird also falling onto the dark elf and then pulled on Mac's mask AGAIN, and Mac felt himself running out of ways to spin this in his favor very quickly.

Littell for her part was speechless, as the teacher was finally confronted with the sheer amount of students who had left her class or disrupted it, the realization dawned upon her just what place she was teaching for as memories of her own time in class flashed upon her face clearly. Mac would've felt bad for the poor woman if it wasn't her own incompetence that had put the both of them in the situations they were in, with her lack of control being the reason he had made such a scene to begin with. Mac watched as the history teacher grit her teeth and slammed her hands down on her desk as she very quickly began to lose her composure, "Hey kiddos! I noticed I gave you all an assignment that while a few of you followed, allota you decided to either start horsing around or straight up leave my class, which is so just not cool! Looks like I'm going to have to put this down in the records, I really triED TO MAKE THIS A FUN CLASS, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?! I GUESS THE PERSONAL HISTORY ASSIGNMENT WAS A BUST BECAUSE I'M A FAILURE OF A TEACHER AND DEAR GOD I SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THIS JOB!"

Mac watched as his history teacher's eyes began to get more bloodshot and began to scratch the wood in her desk, looking on the brink of it already. The selkie needed to not only bail his own ass out, but also make sure Éanna stayed out of trouble...and maybe Synnøve as well, after all the poor girl was kinda roped into the whole situation because of necessity. Mac's mind began to fire off at a million miles an hour as he looked for a way out of his situation, 'Okay, personal history I can work with that, just gotta keep things vague here... personal history, chaotic, poor woman getting beaten up, sounds like a movie plot-' Mac went still for just a brief second, a small smile forming over his lips, 'Let's finish the scene then....'

Standing up straight as Ms. Littell was coming to the end of her tirade, Mac put up a hand and began to act as if he had been in the middle of a performance, "Hold it right there miss, you're missing the best part!" Miss Littell fell silent in surprise at that moment, watching as Mac took down his hood and stood up straight before the class, making himself the center of attention, "And so then, my mother lied beaten and on the ground in pain after being assailed by two ruffians from the shadows, hiding their identities with masks! She thought it would be the end, lying broken on an alleyway floor after being mugged! But hark! From the end of the alleyway, the clumsy yet dashing man she'd met just moments before stood there, and in a moment he sprung into action!" Mac put all the campiness and loud bravado he could into his voice as he began to 'fight' Éanna and Angelica, though all he really did was pick them up off Synnøve and twirled them around with a few flourishes before pushing them gently away. He then offered a hand to Synnøve and pulled her to her feet, "Then, my father in line has been shared at every Harland/Beag meal, get together, family reunion and everything in between looked my mother deep into her eyes and simply said, 'My dear, although those two ruffians caused you to be unable to take in air, by the look on your face it's clear that I was the one who took your breath away...'" Mac winced at how painful the line he gave was just a bit to loud once he realized his improv had failed him for a moment, causing him to pretend to break character for a moment by turning to the rest of the class with a chuckle, "Okay I never said it was shared because it was all that good, just that it was shared..." After doing this Mac looked at Synnøve for a few more moments before pulling away and turning to Miss Littell, "And that Miss Littell, is how my parents met for the very first time. I understand maybe the performance bit was going a bit to far with the assignment, but I figured you wouldn't mind my group going above and beyond eh?"

Mac winked at the history teacher who he was putting allot of money on having been distracted and unprepared for the whole period due to her lack of notes and flustered nature. Miss Littell for her part was speechless, but she eventually stuttered out, "T-that, I-I-I mean...so does that my phone isn't broken?" Mac quickly nodded his head, at which Miss Littell smiled and wiped her brow, "O-oh! Whew! I-I mean, that performance was totally radical, class give Mr. uh...g-give this group a round of applause!" Miss Littell tried to save face and get her bearings by clapping loudly as Mac took a deep bow, and even put his hand on Éanna's back and forced him to bow before pretending laugh good naturdley and picking up the bird and putting him on his shoulders, though the selkie only really did this to keep the bird away from Synnøve who he seemed to have some kind of grudge against. Miss Littell meanwhile looked to the rest of the class, "The rest of you just keep talking, and we'll have that group conversation in a moment! Sorry for the interruption..."

Sitting back down once more, Miss Littell was determined this time to not allow anything to get by her, trying to be as attentive as possible. She looked up as Autorr approached her with a broken chair, "Oh don't worry about the chair dude! It's not like this school cares about their property!...or their students...or their employees....a-anyways the chair will be fine so don't worr-" As she was speaking however, Miss Littell watched as the door opened and somebody who could only be described as reeking of daddy's money walked into her class as if they owned the place. With a mental sigh, Littell readied herself for a multitude of possibilities, from lame excuses for being late to questions about Mr. Lacy, she had everything covered! Something that Littell felt validated in thinking when the boy asked who she was supposed to be, clearly the kid hadn't heard about Mister Lacy, so all the teacher would have to do was explain, "Oh hey dude! Look, there's no need to flip out, I know what you're thinking, Mr. Lacy lost allot of hair." Miss Littell laughed at her own joke for a little bit before continuing, "But uh...Mr Lacy is gone, and so in his place I'm your new history teacher Miss Littell, welcome to class dude!"

Last edited:
Tagged: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin as Ms. Littell
Mentioned: Ms. Littel's fashion

Shinkichi had a significant amount of annoyance painted on his face as Miss Littell made an awkward joke about the former history teacher losing his hair. Well, as much disdain could appear on his resting bitch face. His minty green eyes rolled in a bothered manner like the teenager he was with a groan under his breath. Did she honestly believe that was a good joke? Secretly, he had a stupid sense of but it was a different type of stupid. He will groan at every dad joke in existence but the second you show him a deep fried meme, he will cry out of laughter for about 2 hours. Long story short, he was not amused by his current history teacher's anecdote.

But some other small thing just irked him about this new "radical" teacher. Sure there was a lot of things he was already judging about her, but he needed to go in a bit of a list. Time to address the next thing that was important to him. "Oh, My sincerest apologies. Here, you may not have been able to recognize me under all this skin and flesh but..." Shinkichi said in an uncomfortably monotoned voice with a pinch of irritation and sarcasm. Cue a finite yet ever so dramatic silence as Shinkichi moved one hand onto the desk with the other leaving his expensive golden staff. Luckily the thing had the ability to stand upright, the hand previously holding it moving to his face. Only for it to turn into a mask-like version of it made of his own hardened blood, revealing a strange looking skeleton underneath. The only thing that still remained of his face were those green eyes. "Do you know who the hell I am? 'Cause you sure as hell should." He continued to the young teacher with condescension dripping from his voice.

He let out a deep breath before returning the mask to his face, retaining his appearance beforehand with no problem, eye makeup and all. His staff had also returned back to his hand. "I'm sorry about that. I mustn't let those thoughts come to fruition. Just a Freudian slip if you will." The prince let out a half-truthful apology, not actually all too sorry about what he just said to her. He knew that Freudian slip meant that he intended to act really stuck up towards Miss Littlell. But due to how he currently saw the woman as mildly incompetent. Though she might not know that. The royal student did one more look up and down her outfit. Dear god, did she need help. Unwanted help. Unwanted help that Shinkichi was gladly willing to give to her at the flick of a light switch. "Now, onto the second issue. What exactly are you wearing? What do you call this look Miss Littell?" He commented with barely any filter, walking in a small circle around the woman, observing the full scale of her outfit.

Out of his hoodie's front pocket, he pulled out a small tape measure that the 16-year-old usually had on hand. He unrolled the tape measure and with no warning began taking the woman's measurements. His actual arms had no flesh on them at the moments, skeletal fingers drumming against what would've been his humerus if his skeleton was made like that of a normal human. Meanwhile, two arms he had shifted out of his blood were holding the tape measure instead, quickly returning to his actual arms once done. He seemed lost and thought. Oh god, what was he going to do? While he was moderately worried about how this whole history class basically went to shit and how she's not in the right mindset to get everyone to stay in their lane, he was more concerned about her fashion "choices." That was a nice way of putting it.

Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Uniboi*:・゚✧
Current Location: Neighing Into Oblivion
Interacting: Foxu Foxu , okmelonn okmelonn Mentioned: The Classroom Disturbance

Mistral wasn't expecting Omen King to emit a blood-curdling cough from his endless voices, the way it echoed on -and-on! This had to be a threat! Mistral was sure he wasn't shaken by the noise despite noticeably jolting - he was just preparing in case there was need for a physical altercation; yes, preparing to 'throw-down' as it were. Mistral distrusted the nonface's words; believing only what was given evidence from the godly images. The sky and snow was no more or less beautiful then that of anywhere else, the flowers' loveliness was not beyond or below that of another, Mistral shifted in his seat as the metallic deer entered into the frame hanging above his head. He instantly recognized this creature as a unicorn, for what else could hold such an unknown gaze?

It was in that moment that Mistral understood the sky, snow, and blooms must've been - of course - fresher and more lush then those of anywhere else, after all, a unicorn inhabited there; and the dwellings of unicorns were always the most beautiful. He personally would've dreaded to be seen amongst the rabble of Omen King kind, by all that was holy! There were how many of them?! Were he a lesser creature he would've shuddered at the thought of such an obviously malicious species to exist in such quantities. Mistral didn't need Age Of Weakness expressing that he was malformed to know so. That much was obvious. Yet he was surprised that even a faceless obelisk had the drive to dream and aspire. The unicorn didn't trust that the Omen Kings lived to bid away evil, but then again, he trusted none save himself.

Mistral, whose presence had not been known for two, nay, three pages - assuredly needed to make a scene. Unlike Nevore, he had no need to prepare the dramatics of his story, the stage was prepped the moment he took his first perfect breath into this eternal life. "I do imagine my upbringing was unlike that of any other," Mistral, wasn't like 'other' infants, "the tales I have to tell are even more innumerable then the ranks of your brothers." He took a measured pause to build suspense, "As you may or may not know from the countless legends of unicorn - and should you believe them from myth you know countless strings of lies along with a scant thread of truth - the birthplace of a unicorn possesses more enchantment then anywhere on Earth: it is so rarely that we fall in love, and with that, so rarely in which we are born, and the magic within us is so bountiful - that the ephemeral magics of Earth cannot help but flock to where we are present, they - the magics, whatever they may be - cling so preciously to us, perhaps in hopes of existing a little longer themselves, perhaps, to do as the living do, and revel in wonder at the designs of our figures. And as it is hard for the living to forget meeting with a unicorn, it is impossible for an Earth - who has no mind with which to grow cloudy - to ever forget, and thus the magic continues to flock to where it was it first met us upon this plane, ensuring the spot to be a place of paradoxical electricity and comfort; there is simply nowhere like where a unicorn's born.

"And we know it - for we are not born as penurious babes hapless and incapable; but beings with intelligent minds capable of complex discoveries. Our bodies our smaller, sure - but our aptitudes are same, and mothers know. As such, they do not stay long; if they're wise, and unicorn are always wise, they shall travel when with child to go to someplace of confidence - where their child may grow and live in solidarity. That being said, our childhoods are filled with nothing but play, for their is no one about to stop us. Every passing moment is a discovery in itself, and though some creatures lose that knowledge - I can assure you no unicorn ever has.

"And though you know how I came to be, you know naught of what I do with it! The earliest memory I possess, aside from my mother's soft face - would be the flitting wings of a sapphire butterfly floating passed, its movements were lofty and, in a word? Dreamlike. white bars decorated its black bodice, and, a translucent fuzz permeated the whole of its being; the quality, the iridescence of its eyes was really quite impeccable - a sheen to it. Having no directive in life, I got up and chased it. Those were the first steps I ever took, regardless, I never tired as a ran for it, I was so focused on the tiniest wafts against its wings that I failed to notice the changing of the hour. The way the sky and its articles moved above would be observations for another day, the way the ground twisted and upturned, rolled and flattened underfoot - were also to go explored; and yet I experienced them all the same, grass which was in my form tall enough to scratch my nose - and in places totally devouring of my being, brushed against my skin as I ran, rocks - clinked, beneath my limbs and the sky soared above as the butterfly dipped up into its blue, almost as if diving into a pool, it reacted in such a refreshing manner.

"It did not like being so closely hunted, but had no choice but to pause and drink among the cupped flowers. I did not know what it was doing upon the flowers when it sat, aside from unraveling the wisp of a spiral which I concluded must've been a nose, the fragrance held in the air was artistry. No matter how far from home I tread, I know that enchanting aroma shall never leave me; it's a sort of magic in its own right. But even through such grandiose smells, I could differentiate the insect from its surroundings. Beneath the pollen and nectar, there was - something, like an abandoned house, but one, which is familiar. Even subtle things like that, live on when introduced to a unicorn.

"I wanted to touch it, but did not know I desired to until the morning wore on and the chill in the air softened as a warm breeze rustled in; it was then the butterfly was caught off guard and flew into my face, perching upon my nose. I was surprised, and excited, when its wings brushed against my face, but also - disappointed. I had expectations, of the wings being warm or contain a softness to them - seeming as they were coated in fluff. But, they blanketed my face in a prickling dust. I remained still until it moved again, but I could not say whether it took minutes or hours. Eventually, it was off - and thus was I. The panicked flutterings of its wings, were calming in a way. The more I followed, the more I believed myself to understand the creature, something simple as a butterfly; should be easy to capture.

"The evening seemed to greet us all at once, with an icy chill which ran along my back and shocked the butterfly where it hung upon its thistle. It fell to the Earth, stiff. There is no scent fouler then death, but even with such a strong indication I did not know what had happened. I watched it till the moon became full and luminous around me, but eventually the wind shook it from the Earth, and carried it too far for even I to see. It is a wonder that such a creature flittered passed me where I sat beneath the tree I was born; for I've seen them so often within my woods and they stick to large groupings, and do not - for their day long lives - fly any measure of distance. But, as a unicorn, wonder pervades me."

Mistral was quite proud of himself for weaving his yarn of the butterfly, and opened his mouth to tell another just as Ms. Littel had her outburst, he looked towards her; disturbed both by the fact she was hired and the masked faces of some of the student body. Were they trying to hide something? Why, its not like their lives were of any interest in comparison to that of a unicorn.

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Being Abandoned!

Syke recited her prayers as best she could remember in her head, repeating savory verses to her beloved Gaia again and again. So entranced was she in devoting her life to religion with her imminent death close at hand, she could barely comprehend any words her captor threw her way. But then, she was confused. D-did he just refer to himself as a child? This man was obviously thirty-seven, "Aren't you in your forties?" Even a creature as inhumane as Syke knew that jawline wasn't seen on any child she ever knew of. Was, was this man trying to trick children into endangerment via pretending to be a child?!? Maybe over that fabled 'internet' she was made aware about - but really, in person?! She let out her nervous and utterly befuddled energies into a rapturous laugh that chimed out from her beak with a great clamor as she nervously backpedaled out of his strange hand and into the dish of the water fountain.

She gurgled pathetically as she tripped whilst trying to work herself down the strange incline and protect herself from the buffeting movement of Rois sharply pulling away. She slid along her back down the smooth surface in an uneven pattern, bumping in an undignified manner against the drain. Thank goodness it had a grate! She lifted herself and scurried about, trying her best to get out of the bowl and onto the rim. In her efforts, it began to click: a grown man behaving erratically then referring to himself as a child? One who made strange and irregular movements? Oh the poor dear! And she'd mentally accused him of being a child murderer! How irresponsible of his caretaker! If he had one, oh my.

"Excuse me!" Syke expressed in her loudest of small voices, waving erratically should his attentions not wander: upon properly running up the spout of the fountain she enunciated, "Are you lost by any chance?" What a misunderstanding. Syke swiped her hand into the spout, surprising herself when she found there was indeed some water left within to drink! She lifted it delicately in her three-clawed hand, then - with the slightest clumsiness in her body, lost the whole drop! Bother. She repeated the process of gathering water over and over again with varying levels of success. She'd have her fill eventually, just with a little patience.

Last edited:
Sotirios Gnosis
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl - Syke: Being Left Behind

The amount of frustration within was going past his own ken- and so he did whatever a wise one would do when faced with a problem they could not solve. They left it alone, and made sure someone else dealt with it.

He would jam his thumbs underneath the bend in his jaw, and promptly pop his face off! Such was the advantage of a doll, as everything came off- the nose, the eyes, and the features that defined him, only to leave a blank slate underneath. His pace became swift, untouchable by Syke. He would step into the classroom of History, having not been too far away, only a short trip up the staircase- and past the moaning within the closet. Damnable deviants, unable to keep their tendencies in line- especially when it come to being public. It...disturbed him, how easily life could do such a thing- the act of creating it.

Honestly, it disturbed him enough that he paused outside the closet, shuddered, then moved on like he never heard a thing. Granted, he looked more disturbing than most, considering he had a face that held no features except the obsidian glass underneath, his face held in his hand like a toy. Yet once he entered the classroom, people were abound! They soared, they flew, they...fought. Like the common rabble they were, the foolish meatbags he knew them to be at times. Perhaps it was too much, to ask for someone to not war like the centuries past. Perhaps. For now, he watched the murder in process, before slipping around them, as to claim a new seat. Mayhaps the young flower would have objected at the thought of being left behind, considering all of their commentary, but alas- how could he care?

template by astraea

Angelica

Each attempt Angelica took at standing resulted in the opposite, landing back on the poor girl trapped under her. With each collapse Angelica let out a small yelp, which continued to sound like demonic growls to those around her. As the two girls wrestled to get up Angelica could hear the bird dude saying something in the background, possibly commentating the epic showdown. Well Angelica thought of something very different. Oh no I flopperty messed up! I knew tribe boy was the target! But nooooooooo this woman tripped me up! So rude! The bird hates me and knows I'm a fake and it's all this girls fault! Angelica thought, only being able to catch the tone of the birds words. As she dreaded the birds next actions she already started contemplating ways to try redeem herself in the birds eyes thanks to this huge muck-up. Angelica could somewhat hear the attack on the other girls life, flinching as she heard the thump. Oh lordy lordy lordy! Is he trying to take my life??? what if him and the tribe guy are in jipperty cahoots to take down my premature business venture!?!!? What if he knew all along and played me like a darn uoperty fiddle!??!! At that moment the bird flopped himself on top of the pile, making the dog pile grow by 1 and making Angelica's pain grow by lots. And with that pain came even more demonic yelps.

Feeling herself being lifted up by an unknown source, Angelica went with the flow though she feared that the bird dude was picking her up so he could whack her back down to the hard cold ground! Being able to make out that Mac was currently the one speaking nerves started to grow in the poor girl. Oh no what is he rolloperty saying?? She thought, moments before being pushed. This puppet thingy was a horrible decision. Landing slightly further away than what was probably intended, Angelica became more nervous when she started to make out the teachers voice Oh gosh golly! She knows! Tribe guy must have exposed my fakeyness! I knew I should have gibberdy stopped! Angelica stood slightly away from the group, clawing at the puppet on her face so she could try remove it which would allow her to be able to make sense of the crazy situation going on in the outside world.

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Foxu Foxu Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

me_neko_boy_by_spainbrother-d4yvgnc.jpg
Raku Lin
Form: Semi-Human
Raku listened as Erika explained what kind of experiment she was working on he really didn't know how to use magic unless it has to do with fire, summoning did sound a bit interesting to him but he doubted he would actually be able to learn to do it though. Raku started thinking about what she said if she messed up in bounding a powerful spirit to her is it possible she actually just bound herself to the spirit. When she stated that was the case with her he put his thoughts to rest and didn't even bother to say anymore about it. But she did reinstate his interest in her when she mentioned that she had a sister, if she was the one looking into her conditions then he made a guess that she had a older sister. He didn't want to seem pushy or appear to be a nuisance since apparently you can only ask so many questions before people begin to get annoyed by you at least in most situations. When she stated that she had her sister look into her conditions Raku was a bit surprised by her having one but it didn't faze him that much but when he heard a bang sound and turned his attention towards Nikolas. Only to find he dripping blood from his nose, at first Raku wanted to laugh but knew that others might see him as a bit evil for doing so instead he tried his best to keep a straight face. As Nikolas tried to make a comment on how interesting transmutation was and told him it was just classroom roughhousing Raku was a bit confused on why he would try to forward a conversation like that when he just started bleeding it wasn't one of the social Ques he learned. Erika then handed Nikolas a box of tissues and Raku just put his attention towards nikolas as Erika talked about transmutation " So umm, where are you from Nikolas." Raku just guessed that it would only be polite to try to insert him into the conversation since he appeared to be trying to get in it.
AI10100 AI10100 SpiritOwl SpiritOwl TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Last edited:
Synnøve Åse

Location: The Greatest Show, The Highest Low || Interacting: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin metalcity metalcity SpiritOwl SpiritOwl || Mentioned: N/A

output_jhhsrm_by_woo_foxu-dcg4lqi.gif
It is The Sorceress and the kind of Her Likeness which bring wrongdoing and evil to the kind of Éanna! But unlike the kind of Her, the kind of Eanna learned to bring-forth Creation from the heart of misfortune: from the great pier of Quetzal the kind of Eanna gleaned enlightenment and the strength to battle any villain, no matter how talented. From Quetzal's fierce guidance the kind of Éanna became hardened combatants, rending enemies and fueling ourselves not on the seeds and fruits of yesteryear but, the bones and blood of our wrongdoers. The Quetzal taught the kind of Éanna how to take hold of the magical energy within every living being and exert it for The Quetzal's purposes. Not all of the kind of Éanna practice justly, however, it was scarcely three years ago when, after being relieved- Éanna stumbled upon the Clan Of Forked Leaves devouring the adults of the clan of Éanna. The ingesting of a brother's flesh, regardless of clan, submits both to eternal hatred enacted upon by The Quetzal, for the magic as strong as the kind of Éanna's is too potent for any save The Gods themselves. Even though Éanna has been left with parents desecrated for all time, and is now nameless do to the usurping of the clan of Éanna by The Clan Of Forked Leaves – Éanna has never before felt so much hatred live inside another. Éanna will extract it, and for the peace of mind of Quetzal, ensure no brothers of the Sorceress live to bring wrong amongst themselves.
*the context is clearer in his native tongue, but I hope you understand. - Spiritowl

The consistent tumbling of Angelica might have aided the dark elf in her escape, but as Éanna opened his mouth the girl was rendered immobile. There was, perhaps, only a handful of languages Synnøve’s curse had rendered her unable to understand, the squawking chatter of Éanna’s kind was not one of them. She was hit with numerous blows all at once, but those on the metaphorical side encapsulated her mind most painfully in that moment. Synnøve’s cognizance stretched out before her in the image of a thousand multicolored threads, she stared at the meager amounts of floor and wall she could from her crushed position, eyes incomprehensible. His words presented and revitalized many alarming insights, she tried to grasp hold to those less brutally engrained into her psyche; her prior suspicions shrouding Éanna’s character were false! This was a student and not a feral bird. That must be why she felt like she was choking on sand! Her shame had been heightened by the physical Dan and his accomplice had ridden her with, not because her peer had managed to pinpoint the cause of her trouble without realizing it. If she had been able to create with her misfortune she could manage to get out of situations like this.

Such trivial comprehensions were enough to stave the more troubling blows the boy had managed to strike. The suppressed recesses of her awareness crashed against her expertly constructed mental dam, threatening to overflow.

The girl quaked at his vehement declaration of eradication. Her fingers pressed rigidly into the dry, chintzy-colored, stubble that made up the classroom’s carpet. As the beautifully feathered lunatic went on, her perfect illusion shattered and the dark waters behind her mental weir came pouring into her head and out her eyes. Synnøve’s already struggling breath grew impossibly abstruse in nature, nearly stopping altogether once Éanna’ landed upon her neck. Constrained against the ground and no longer willing to escape it, she recalled a distant summer night at her parent’s villa when she, at the age of twelve, was suddenly startled by the sound of shattering glass downstairs. She knew that her father was busy in his study, and that her mother was sleeping. Feeling that she could disturb neither them or the house help at such a late hour, the young girl had ventured to the ground floor alone to investigate.

Braced in the turquoise light of her estate’s bioluminescent gardens, there had stood the most fantabulous and fearsome elf she had ever seen- their skin an embellished moonstone- their hair woven from the suns blinding rays. This Ljósálfar caused Synnøve’s her breath all at once as they looked to her and faltered, staring at her with one foot through her now shattered kitchen window, the smell of smoke laden in the air. She could tell they were an inexperienced solider from the blue scarf they wore above their gorget and the look of fear in their ponderously pied eyes- she was thrown out of her rumination by Mac’s sudden touch. Arvi- oh!“ She’d pulled away in startled response before realizing she could finally sit up and breath again, and that the person who reached out to her had not been her brother as she’d expected, but instead her new acquaintance Dan- who seemed to be putting on some sort of show? In any other situation Synnøve would have been delighted by such spontaneity, and even presently part of her was, but the wave of exhilaration that came from her sudden stardom left her stumbling thoughts all the more muddled and damaging. She tried her hardest to focus on Dan’s words, wanting to formulate them into a distraction, she dared not mess up his performance with her own incompetence, she hadn’t had time to practice for this play! She couldn’t even remember signing up for it. She smiled a faux little grin, trying to convince herself she was alright.

She had notably resisted Mac’s pulling away, trying to keep her hand in his while not wanting to seem weird, she let go after a few seconds, wishing immediately that she had not lost a connection to what was happening. Left with no discernable source of comfort, the girl felt her web of fantasy diminishing once again, had Miss Li- Mr. Lacy done something to help her? How could she proceed from here? Dépaysement filled ever ounce of her confused and shaken being. She realized then that she hadn’t yet stopped crying. Her countenance must have been all amuck! What would her mother say? She frantically blinked away her tears, only serving to worsen their steady flow. It had all been a play right? The green-haired girl, Dan, and the mystery pidgeon boy had all rehearsed this before hand and had selected some rando from their live audience to play Dan’s mom right? Everything that Éanna said had been lines he was given…of course! Dear God, why couldn’t she believe her own cherry-picked lies? “WOW! That really was a stupendous performance Dan, I must say, I had no idea what was going on until the end when it all came together.Who are your troubadours?” She gestured to Angelica after golf-clapping, too afraid to even look in the direction of Éanna. “Uh, that’s probably not the right word for them, I can’t seem to think straight right now!” She said all this with an enthusiasticly joyful tone, it was now her turn to hide her face, which she did rather effectively with her now tousled hair. She had lost the elastic band holding it up in the fray. Miss Åse would have reached into her pocket to find another, albeit lesser, elastic band were hair not such an easy way to avoid eye-contact, or for the fact that she knew touching her now even more broken fashion glasses by mistake would make her cry further. Fantasies were key to keeping up appearances and moods!​

Elliott Milligan
Current mood: Nervous and excited
Familiar’s form: Gone for now
Interacting with: (Omen King) Foxu Foxu (Wayne) Lotusy Lotusy (Mistral) SpiritOwl SpiritOwl (Nevore) okmelonn okmelonn
Mentioned: @TheClassroom

As class got closer to starting the room had begun to fill with more and more interesting students. Elliott was left speechless as he watched all of the students talking and interacting with each other. It was like a scene out of his dreams, everyone seemed to already know each other and he sort of felt out of place. Here he was, a regular ol’ kid from the south with an unusual friend, surrounded by a whole bunch of special people with special powers. Who knows what he might come across this year, to him the sky was the limit. Elliott took a moment to look around the room, he needed a group to join but didn’t want to be rude and barge in during someone else’s story. There was a group a few rows in front of him with some pretty cool lookin’ guys. It looked like one of them had just finished telling their story, a perfect time for him to introduce himself.

He figured to introduce himself to one of them first, preferably one of them who hadn’t just finished a story. One of them was kinda on the edge of the group, keeping quiet and listening to the others. They’d probably be a good one to start with. “Welp, we’re not gonna get nothin’ done just sittin’ round 'ere Eley, lets go see who we can meet today!” With that he got up from his desk, moving forward a few rows before sitting next to the boy. He flashed a friendly smile at him before extending his hand. “So I heard that we’re suppose to be introducin’ ourselves. The name’s Elliott, this is my first year ‘ere.” He was hoping that everyone else felt at least a little bit like he did, which right now was a bit nervous.

Cayman Wyman
Current form: Human

Interacting with: (Dibe) Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Rosie) Lotusy Lotusy
Mentioned: @TheClassroom

Cayman felt himself relaxing in his seat as his scales soaked in the suns rays. Class still hadn’t started yet, so he could afford to spend just a little bit longer avoiding any kind of conversation before the teacher inevitably made all of the students get to know each other, like they always do on the first day. Nice and warm... This is the first chance I’ve gotten to relax since before the... His train of thought paused mid-sentence, just thinking of yesterday sent chills down his spine. To distract himself, Cayman gazed out of the window and let his mind wander away from anything and everything that had happened yesterday. He felt his thoughts drifting off, and before long he found himself asleep, eyes openly staring ahead at nothing as the class began. Maybe this time his sweet dreams wouldn’t be interrupted by some terrible nightmare. That would be a nice change of pace for the poor lizard boy.

~~~~

Class winded on, and by some miracle Cayman was allowed to peacefully sleep. He couldn’t have wished for anything better, blissfully unaware to the events and people around him. That was, until a bag thumped down in the seat next to him and someone began speaking directly to him. "H-hi, hey! I said hello twice- three times now, oh gosh this is going terribly already...o-okay, hi, my name is Dibe, this is my friend Rosie and we need to know what's goingoninclassbecausewewerekindalatepleasedon'thateme...." His mind tried to keep pace with how quickly the other was speaking, his eyes blinking in rapid succession as he sat up straighter. Still in a bit of his post-nap stupor, Cayman scratched the left side of his face while his brain tried playing catch-up. This wasn’t really something he was expecting to be honest, especially since the person speaking to him was a pretty colorfully dressed girl, wearing some kind of sports jersey. She was talking to him? She was talking to him?

He was at a loss for words, staring back blankly at the two girls in front of him. I wasn’t paying attention, I totally missed what the teacher said! What am I supposed to say? I have no idea what’s going on! He looked around the room for any kind of clue as to what they were supposed to be doing, seeing all of the other students talking to each other and hanging out in groups. “U-Uhm... I think we’re doing uhm... icebreakers. M-my name is uhm... it’s Cayman.” He felt himself blushing more and more with every word he spoke, thanking whatever god(s) above that his mask was covering his cheeks. They didn’t totally seem comfortable with the situation either, but whether or not that was a good thing was up for interpretation.

Sea’an Telaris Varuul
Interacting:
(Shu) Foxu Foxu
Mentioned: Everyone Everyone at the front of class

Sea’an nodded his skull to Shu’s response to his own explanation on his families lineage, most of his interests had at least sprouted from his childhood. “I have admittedly drawn a good deal of my interests from my family and my upbringing, when one lives as a member of the Flame it is hard not to follow in its light.” While Shu’s assumption on the church could have been seen as discourteous to other members, Sea’an supposed that he had insinuated the idea to begin with. “Indeed, the needs of the church can be quite devastating for the uninitiated. One such as yourself could possibly last for a short while, I mean no offense to you of course, I simply speak the truth. Followers of the Flame are tested both bodily and spiritually, gaining membership is certainly not something that is undertaken on a whim.” While Sea’an hadn’t directly discerned the change in ambient temperature, the subtle tendrils of frost creeping along Shu’s desk gave themselves away. Hm, it seems that my compatriot is of the frost variety. That does explain his icy complexion, and even colder demeanor in the beginning of our conversation.

Sea’an followed Shu’s gaze as they broke “eye” contact, observing the growing mass of students building up at the front of the class. Why is there a pile of buffoons at the front of the room? Some questions simply did not deserve an answer, and this was obviously one of them. Luckily enough, Shu provided a worthy distraction in the form of another question, one that made Sea’an chuckle. “Yes, you could say that. My end came from a cruel machination, and it certainly cut to the chase.” Another bout of laughter escaped from Sea’an, who emphasized his point by picking up his skull and holding it in the palm of his hands as it continued to speak normally. “You see, dear sir, others of my species haven’t been particularly fond of my resurgence. In fact, several individuals attempted to burn me at the stake for this.” He took a moment to replace his skull atop his neck, a series of crackling noises emanating from him as it reconnected itself. Sea’an had no qualms with being candid about his past, the quicker others understood his condition the quicker they would stop bothering him on the subject, allowing him to get back to his studies that much faster.

As Shu brought the conversation back around to their original topic, even though he supposed his anecdote was mildly on topic, Sea’an mentally smirked as the sprite agreed with him. It was always a good feeling when he persuaded even other educated scholars to his view of theology. “Precisely, most individuals simply need some kind of higher power to guide them through their daily lives. It is both a blessing and a curse to them, one I can understand and respect. I have discovered some key values in my studies thus far, but there is so much more research to be done.” Sea’an diverted his gaze to the front of the room, whatever garish display that was taking place at the time did little to capture his attention. The mindless blabbering and attempts of showmanship were obviously a ruse to skirt any kind of repercussions from Ms. Littel, and the fact that the poor waif fell for such a simple ruse lowered his view of her even further. “Ah, lunch is a poor time for you? I understand, perhaps I could begin my studies during that time, my physical needs are indeed not reliant on any kind of sustenance. Any other time suits me just fine, perhaps during Gym? Physical exercise is an absolutely pointless exertion for me.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back