• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:White; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#AC81B7; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

redbubble_bubbletea_da_by_lilmisssunbear-dcbpq5q.png
Interacting:
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
@Tag
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
Location; Action
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Leilani Zhou [Div class="Line"][/div]
Leilani listened to everything Mac said with a blank expression. She could practically hear the bullshit coming out of his mouth with certain things. Yet she didn't bring it up. she had gotten something out of him atleast. When he was finished talking, she hummed, her signature smile appearing on her face. "Thank you Mac. That wasn't so hard was it?" She stood and brushed her hands against her skirt. "I will save my last question for later date." She walked away, twirling her finger around to cause all of the ink to return to it's bottle. "See you in class!"
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Dwadling About This Back Of The History Classroom
Interacting: metalcity metalcity

Éanna, keeping his cool as he was, wasn't as unobservant of The Goddess as he pretended to be whilst piecing together her queendom. No, no - he was quite vigilant to the way she covered her face and occasionally waved some means of ichor from her eyes. With the way her body convulsed, it was plain for the bird to see - that she, was preparing to shed her humanoid skin and emerge, if not in her true form, into one of greater ferocity. Would she have the clicking mandibles of a parasite, the rancorous scales of the viper, the powerful gouging antlers of the moose, or perhaps, an acerbic beak mirroring the likes of the Great Quetzal herself? One thing was for sure, Éanna was certain The Goddess would have a magnificent death-defying, or rather, death-inducing mane. Why else would her hair conjure forth such magick as he had seen yesterday?! Éanna was eager to discover the answer to what horrors plagued the eyes of those who beheld The Goddess Aine's true form and tweeted excitedly as he fashioned a miniature version of her fallen temple together within the walls of her new realm from pencils and strategically folded halves of scrap paper. It, was a cathedral so stellar Éanna could not help but whistle with delights - such skill had he! Around the temple Éanna laid down a veritable zoo of pencil toppers to guard The Goddess's miniature domain.

Éanna's enthusiasm to witnessing the true form of The Goddess increased as her hands drew ever away from her face, he glanced to her and back to the window in a rapid succession, not wanting to miss the moment the sun began its hurtling descent towards them. At last when her hands finally alleviated themselves from her face in full, Éanna was struck with mild disappointments - which escaped from him in the form of several coos. Ah, that was correct The Goddess was hear to observe the common creature to learn to better deceive them, not to smite them from existence. Though perhaps, were her mood to change... Doom would be rained down upon them all. What an enthralling thought! Éanna stood upon his toes in interest before getting back to working upon the small settlement with vigor, feeling again struck with a pity for The Goddess. Poor Goddess forced to conceal her true self within the pitiful confines of a mortal vessel do to her subject of patronage - being deceitful was surely no easy task! She deserved the best protection to be built in her honor.

Éanna was briefly bothered by the vacant stare that greeted him as The Goddess unveiled her face, pondering momentarily before coming to a conclusion: that mind-boggled look must've been the expression worn by those who return from projecting themselves into the Other World, how astronomical! Éanna deftly replicated a neighborhood with little more then post-it-notes and voluntarily-sought-out math apparatuses. Catching unto the verbal utterances of Angelica, Éanna made sure to catalogue 'umm' and 'err' as powerful god-words; though he did not know the strength they held, with enough tinkering he ensured himself he'd figure out their potential eventually. Angelica's question shocked the bird into a series of mangled chirps! So Miss Littel's words of reference as a 'cool dude' were acknowledged even by The Goddess! 'Éanna, cool dude' indeed!

"Since always," he answered, shuffling on his feet and fluffing out his feathers in a single shake. He took in his hand a kneaded eraser, purposefully beginning to fashion it into some unknown shape, "All the 'ind of Éanna be buildin-" Éanna's speech broke suddenly as he took a moment to chirrup incessantly at the eraser in his hands, smashing the shape flat suddenly in frustration: such a mediocre work would never do for the country of The Goddess! He began to mold the putty-like eraser from scratch, "Homes, stoves, talisman, 'lothes, totems," Éanna dropped his voice to a whisper, "artifa'ts," he raised it just as suddenly, "all," he rapt upon his nearby seat with his knuckles, "thing for house? Bed and 'air. !" Éanna observed the specimen in his hand contentedly, though it had no doubt been jostled by all his constant movements, he altered its shape ever so carefully. "Ma'e everything!" Éanna set the lop-sided lion-like figure he had crafted peaceably onto the desk next to his new temple for Angelica, like a Sphynx, it would guard the door with riddles. "Ma'e Mas'!" He expressed, pointing to his own with so much vigor it was a wonder he didn't tumble into the desk and destroy half of what he'd managed to create. "All the 'ind of Éanna build, of all, the family of Éanna is very most best ma'ers!" He chirped and chittered, proud for the feats of his family! Surely it was the best one! Otherwise, The Goddess would not have praised the works of Éanna! "Éanna will become the most strong builder to honor family as much as Éanna honored to be of the family of Éanna!" Éanna swiped his hands up under his mask in one fleet movement to rub his face.

He perched upon his chair in a fluid motion, craning his neck this way and that to observe the city he'd set up - calculating what more to add and how to rearrange and alter the layout. He tweeted in an uncharacteristically mournful manner, the tonal shift of praise before slipping into his typical peppy chatter. "Apal-o-gise Éanna for the family of Éanna not knowing word of The Goddess Aine! Will ensure all 'ind know of her from now on!" He gave a resolute nod before jumping right back into sprucing up the peculiar construction. "Tell them any stories you want!" Éanna wondered what great heists The Goddess had pulled throughout her ageless existence, surely countless!

Age Of Weakness

Location: Classroom || Interacting: okmelonn okmelonn SpiritOwl SpiritOwl ||Mentioned: Moist Lad

age_of_weakness_by_woo_foxu_dcbd24g_by_woo_foxu-dcg59d8.gif
Age of Weakness was filled with inspiration! History was the topic that enraptured him most, but one should never live too far in the past. He leaned forward, looking about at the faces of his friends. Seeing Wayne so taken in his lessons, the monolithic being didn’t have the heart to pull him away from his learnings. Instead he decided to venture into conversation with the newer additions of his social repertoire, could he carry on a conversation all on his own? He had to admit that he was both excited and scared to try. He emitted an echoing cough, the sort people do exclusively to get someone else’s attention, speaking up to Mistral and Nevore. “History is truly a grandiose issue! It touches everything from the tides to our hearts, but it would be rude of me to ask of yours without discussing my own first!.” The being paused momentarily, his head buzzing with a soft whirring sound . Age of Weakness stepped down from his chair so that he could get a better slant on the back wall of the room. After stepping about for a bit the being began projecting an image from his glittering mind, a thin string of light spilling across the wall soon depicted a wondrous tundra landscape, a sky draped in the soft purple hue of morning, the color reflecting in a blanket of snow which glistened like a jewelry store case. Resilient blue flowers raised their bobbing heads to herald the sun, their spiked leaves wordless and astounding. The stars still hung dimly in the sky as the godly image of the sun rose, wearing a cloak red as mountain alder dye. Omen King's chorus of voices filled with a soporific sorrow, swaying in the sea’s sadness as he spoke of his home. “This is the land from which I came, of all the beautiful things I have seen, it is most dear to me. It may not be as fair as the ocean, and it is by far crueler than any dessert, but flora and fauna alike find ways to survive there. I wish to be as they are, resilient despite my vagabond heart.”

As the projection went on, a mysterious deer-like beast appeared, its body of ornate blue metal, pearlescent and deeply majestic. It had accusing eyes that echoed nonexistent fires within their void visage. An inky mane of prismatic colors grew about its long neck, its slender legs having an art deco curl at the astragalus bone. It dipped its marvelous head to graze upon a thistly bush, but before long the image changed to one of a cold stone wall, stark and unfriendly. Three gemsque faces looked down at their viewers, who looking through the sight of Age of Weakness, would be able to note that beings were taller than even he. His fellow Omen Kings wore similar robes, distinguished only by which color dominated their faceless heads. They were in the process of hoisting a large silver thurible, burning arcane incenses. The sadness in his voice dissipated at this juncture, replaced by a firm defiance “These are but three of my innumerable brothers, we are as the sands of the Earth in number. I adore them with every fiber of my being, how I long to be as impressive, as powerful, and full of purpose. Alas it often feels that it will never be so. I was sculpted improperly, malformed by the holy hell fire that shaped me at my conception. I am unfit for my purpose, but I shan’t give up hope yet! I long to be accepted into their ranks again one day, to be able to keep the darkness of this world at bay, but until that day arises I will wander this Earth alone.” He nodded to himself, ending his projections. Although brief, they’d painted the feelings of a lifetime, hollow and hallowed, Omen King felt his heart grow heavy at the memories, he'd kept things purposefully vague to prevent himself from growing too miserable.

”I have found euphoria and friendship in spite of my misfortune, who knows what else I will discover in my journey through life! I implore you, Nevore, how did you become so skilled in the art of inscribing divine blessings? I long to hear the history of such mysteries.” He gestured to the boy’s delightful drawing with reverence, still not fully understanding what art actually was. He then tilted his head to Mistral, posing a question to him as well,”And you, oh Mistral, I yearn to hear of your childhood exploits, someone with such savoir faire must have many tales to tell.” What better time would there be to learn about the personal histories of his friends than now? He knew hearing his friends talk would make him feel better.
Shu Crudele

Location: Classroom || Interacting: Mistborn Mistborn || Mentioned: Miss Littell

output_hr2l5z_by_woo_foxu-dcg51xg.gif
The moment Sea’an spoke Shu was struck with the pleasant realization that the dragonborn wasn’t an absolute bonehead, the sprite slid his hand across the side of his own face, resting it duplicitously under his cold chin with an attentive air. “Are you from some venerable lineage? I’ve never heard of the Varuual family before.” Not that family means much, if anything if tampers with the productivity and fairness of individuals, no family is more than another, acknowledgment of some grand heritage implies that the mistaken dilettante children of another repugnant amateur deserve positive or negative treatment for what their ancestors did. Preposterous. He looked down at his desk briefly, a gesture that left him with an unintentionally tender appearance, the lights of the room just so happened to reflect in his eyes in a seraphic manner. Unwinding the ribbon from around his hand, Shu’s aloof demeanor returned, “True, one might as well try to make the best of it. There is education to be had in every atom that makes up this universe, but it may not always be worth looking for it, it all depends on if you personally glean anything from it or not.” His mind drifted back to their teacher, who he’d developed a personal vendetta for within mere moments of seeing. More importantly, whether I garner anything from it, which I haven’t for the past few hellish years.I’d like to teach that woman a thing or two about proper conduct, they send me off to an extended ‘manners course’, but can’t manage to hire someone who has the capacity to display common decency, she hasn’t looked up from that blasted device in ages, I hope the dull soot smears she has the audacity to call eyes melt from the exertion it causes them. His tainted musings about Littell coincided with tongue-in-cheek nodding to Sea’an’s words. Shu had to force himself to not roll his eyes at his chosen topic. He had to admit, despite his minor reservations, the sprite was legitimately interested in what the student had to say on the topic. He decided to play it by ear, not wanting to step on the boney toes of his counterpart if his outlook on theology was more positive than his own. He gave the entity his full attention, gesturing casually with his hands as he spoke. “Religion is an interesting construct, is has single handedly created more colossal changes than anything else on Earth has, from the establishment of hospitals to the declaration of wars. I believe that no religious system is entirely just, no matter how fair or unfair any set of rules are, individuals will mold them to be what they want to be. Its human nature to want to justify what we do, and Religious doctrines make it easier for people to do that for the most part. A practitioner of any set of beliefs may, at times, take elements of their belief system out of context to justify their actions, no matter how far outside their ideology said actions are. Religions aren’t innately insidious, and if anything, they help propel societies along, but at the same time I believe they’re incredibly damning to an individual’s sense of self. People are drawn to holy principles because they create a false sense of security or power, people get drunk on that delusion, and thusly it creates a mob mentality in its followers, no matter how lax the god or gods they follow are. Its a sense of societal fear. I believe personal philosophies are more just for that reason. By acknowledging that I, myself, am intelligent and worthy enough to make my own rules and live my life how I see fit is the only fair reality I can see myself existing in. I don’t need a set of deities to tell me who I am, no man has room to tell another how to be, gods included.” Shu said, rather hypocritically. He spent a lot of his time telling people how to be. The blue boy tapped the surface of his desk assuredly,” I think it is inherently unjust to use rules laid out by someone else to justify your own means. No set of rules is perfect, and we should take it upon ourselves to question authority and ourselves, religion makes people afraid to do that. Its a flawed abderitism as a result. What's your opinion on the matter?” Shu was unaware that his personal philosophy rested firmly on the eaves of political anarchism and philosophical nihilism, both of which posed issues with absolute moral justification. Shu just wanted to be able to shank someone and face no legal repercussions in court.
Synnøve Åse

Location: Classroom & Not|| Interacting: HTCOR HTCOR Peckinou Peckinou || Mentioned: Bear & Ghost

output_jhhsrm_by_woo_foxu-dcg4lqi.gif
Synnøve’s caliginous complexion suddenly filled with a warm hue, her hands left clasping nothing. Though not the first time something had been purloined from her that day, but now that the girl was in a panicked frenzy the circumstance spawned a volatile reaction. The dark elf threw up her hands, rising to her feet once more, removing her luminous gaze from Nickolas to cast it on the boy behind him. The girl was left stunned at his words, her mouth moving faster than her mind, this was her mistake to fix, not his! “Do I look like some kind of hetowowosexual damsel in distress who can’t pay for her own lunch? ImeanIprobablydorightnow, but I can handle this on my own thank you very much, I don’t need your help. I probably have more money than anyone else at this school, andwhilethrowingmoneyatmyproblemsmaynotbethebestwaytodealwiththem, but I can at least try. I’m not your love, Love! ” She didn’t have time to fact check her statements as they fell from her mouth with the speed of cicada song, her panicked state forcing her voice into an airy trill, not being able to avoid parroting the hypocoristic, it was in nurturing her nature to do so.

“We’re here to talk about history, and here we have a prime example of the historic extrapolation of chauvinists feeling the need to assert their presence in the life of distraught woman, trying to make a move on me when I’m out of sorts is manipulation!” She trailed the thumb of her left finger across the 2nd phalange of her right, trying not to fidget too much out of nervousness, instantly regretting everything she was saying, finding herself unable to start. Foresight was twenty-twenty, but in the moment, she was blinded by her actions, she turned to the newcomer, placing a hand on his shoulder momentarily,” I’m the estimable Princess Synnøve Åse and I’m a feminist! Crushing stereotypical gender roles with my iron clad wit of destruction! She rose a triumphant fist into the air, gritting her teeth slightly in visible embarrassment and disbelief at what she was saying. Having the advantage of height on her side, Synnøve stepped close to Arthur and plucked her empty bottle back out of his hands,” I’ll start by throwing away my own garbage. Whichismerightnow,watchmego-” She wondered if she really wanted to have it back after the nerd had touched it with his unknowable hands, a thought she imagined every girl had had at one point or another. She found the nearest bin and dropped the object in, waving good-bye to the precious vessel. All too aware that she'd probably made a scene, and wanting terribly to diffuse the situation, Synnøve side-stepped back to the others, trying to hide her face out of shame of her ridiculous behavior, she was normally so much more saccharine than this!

She looked towards the classroom door and swallowed, her speech regaining a sense of normalcy, ” Anyways, I’m sorry again. There’s something eldritch about you isn’t there?” she rested a hand over her heart and closed her eyes slightly,” That’s pretty cool, I can sense such things!…” She awkwardly shook Raku’s hand, trying to acknowledge him before stepping backwards and inching away, ramming herself into Nickolas’ desk. It ended up hurting her more than it hurt the object, the frazzled girl didn’t even have time to compliment Erika on how nice the undead girl looked that day in her rush to get away from the situation! Had she made a bad impression on all these students? She hoped not, but she guessed as much.

Excusing herself with the classic line,” Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go use the restroom.” She made her way to the door, praying that no one would intercept her on her journey to escape the social suicide she’d just committed. Could she hide in her dorm and lament her faithless fate until lunch? It sounded appealing, especially considering there was no way anybody could misconstrue her departure as being anything other than conflict avoidance.​

Last edited:

Arthur Bauer

Arthur’s grin shifted slightly as she spoke more- from his preferred smile of trying to make people at ease- then she mocked how he spoke. That was when it was on.

“Look. I could honestly care less of you as a romantic partner- I prefer to be nice to all people. Now if you wish to accuse me of being a pig- go ahead. Just remember to do it to my face, if you don’t mind.”

With that, Arthur seemed visibly upset at something- his cheerful demeanor gone. “I just wanted to be a decent person. And with those intentions of mine, you spat in my face for them. Thanks. Makes me wonder about you. Called me a manipulator for it, too.”

With that, Arthur just moved to the door, stepping through- without a damn for the consequences. His jaw was clenched tight, his features already taking on a raggedly look to them. And so he left, heading for the courtyard. He really did not want to interact with class anymore, considering now he was the ‘pig’ most likely. But who gave a damn. He got this far by doing what he did best- trying to cope with external bullshit.

His gaze slowly fell upon a girl in the courtyard. Punkish. To deal with someone right now was not his strong suit, but his vestiges of humanity needed to help people who looked panicked or clueless.

“Miss. If you need any help, office is that way. Or I could direct you to anywhere else you need to go.” considering the temper paced into his voice, one could maybe pardon him. Probably not. Who knew what Vex thought.
Mentioned: Vex, Synnose
Tagged: Bizthequeer Bizthequeer Foxu Foxu

Last edited:
:hornstongue;Verrona "Vex" Simmons:hornstongue;
<3~Vexing Succubus~</3
Current Location: Courtyard
Interacting With: HTCOR HTCOR 's Arthur

Vex's dark gray eyes watch as an average-enough looking guy approaches her, a bit of rushed heat in his step. She tilts her head, curious as to what has him riled up. As he offers help, she scans over him once, searching for any clues to his powers or status. Finding nothing, she returns his query with a dazzling smile and reaches out slowly to touch his forearm. About time someone approached her. What was he, though? Looked human. A witch, perhaps? Or, a disguised beasty such as herself?

"Well, I assume I need to drop off my things at the Journey dorm...but, I also think I might need to wait here for a staff member of some sort."

The wind once again ruffles her messy, loosely braided hair. Voice smooth as silk, Vex's grip tightens just slightly, transferring a pleasant, calming wave of hormones into this stranger. Warmth spreads down her arm and up his, causing a barely noticable glow in his skin. Not too much- she was curious how observational, and resistant, different non-humans would be...

"You seem stressed, though..." Vex leans in, eyes meeting his and taking in his expression, soft and welcoming. "The name's Vex. Anything I could help you with?" Her tone is sweet and inviting, but not suggestive- it was too soon for that, after all. The time for such fun would come, once she knew more about her fellow students...

Nekocancer
KNEECKOMANCER GIF.gif
Whispers in an ancient tongue reverberated around the confined space, distinctly filling the dead air in the room with an ambiance of malice and discomfort. This is where the obsessed genius felt the most relaxed. As he surrounded himself in the work that he adored so openly, he felt a piece of himself drift away into a far-off land that went beyond his mortal coil; one that was filled with bliss and vindication. Rarely was it possible for the man to reach a state of euphoria; so when he heard the voice of a stray pig in his time of meditation, it was clear he was a tad displeased. As the lights flicked on, so did his rage.

By the time his eyes had adjusted to the new lighting, a shiv was planted firmly against Rae's neck, digging so tenderly into her skin. The area was quite cramped with the two of them occupying it, and the scenery didn't help. Plastered along the walls and shelves of the closet were sticky notes, each one possessing a distinct symbol that was vaguely different from the next. Tac had created each and every one of them, and in the small amount of time that he was given, he swiftly performed his work tenaciously and perfectly according to his master plan. The only mistake he didn't account for was his inability to foresee someone stationed in the same place and at the same hour as him.

"All of you godless barbarians are the same," he spat, the shiv scraping hard enough to draw blood along the kitsune's neck. "Each and every one of you frolick in your own garden of lies, blinded by what is directly in front of you. You trespass on sacred ground and corrupt it with your tainted touch, none the wiser of your misdoings." His eyes widened further as the silhouette of the mysterious girl became clearer. Were those . . . fox ears? How horrid! Not only did he find himself destitute of his religious zeal due to an unorthodox disruption of his work, but now he had to share the same air as a being that quivered in the shadow of the great Neko and relied on their close similarities in order to function in the normal world? Imitating its form as closely as possible in order to trick the feeble minds of the populace, Nekomancer only found disgust in the atrocity before him.

"Pray do tell as to why you've interrupted my work, filth. Impeding the art that I produce is punishable by death, and I am more than willing to grant that wish that you so desire. By stepping into my domain, you have signed off your own obituary. I do hope you have a valid reason for coming here, lest you be the first one to greet your miserable species in purgatory once Judgement Day has arrived. Speak now before you are unable to, cur. I have little patience to spare on a catnip junkie such as yourself."

Planted firmly against her, his torso lay flat against hers, his free hand having rested a single finger on one of the various sticky notes that littered the walls in case of emergency. His crimson jewels for eyes met evenly with Rae's, and his breath gently brushed against her face in a rhythmic fashion. He was enraged but forgiving. If by chance this fox requested absolution for their mistake, he was prepared to meet her request without resistance. He was a priest, after all, and it was within his right to purify sinners and lead them to prosperity. There was, however, little leeway in what Nekomancer was prepared to accept in the form of an apology from her. Tac presumed that the best form of amnesty was for her to take her own life. Only then was he allowed to pardon her for the desecration of his sacred ceremony.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Shout out to Foxu Foxu for the amazing work they made on the gif that you see above! This is most definitely one of the greatest birthday gifts that I have ever received and they deserve all the recognition they get and more! Keep doing what you do and make even more amazing pieces of art in the future. I know you can do it, and I'm proud to have met you! <3

Kasted Away
Kast Gif.gif
Shakily, the pen tapped against the surface of the letter, the young kitsune morbidly fretting over what Syke had just said. She never knew there to be so many words that were able to construe themselves into a way with meaning, but as Syke recited her message, the fox knew instantly that she was going to get each and every syllable wrong. Why'd she gotsta go and make this so confusin'? she thought as beads of sweat dripped down her forehead. One mistake and her entire rapport were going to be crumbling down. With uneven gasps of air, she waited anxiously for what felt akin to an hour before her saving light came yelling in her ear.

Not once had she felt so happy to see the nurse's face, and when he gave her a small task to do, she grasped onto it for dear life. "Right, yeah, o' course! Consider it done, doctah! I'll have it back in a jiffy, just ya wait and see!" Sitting up from the desk and folding Rae's record into a small square, she shoved the slip into the fold of her dress to read for later and waited patiently for Jay to finish his request for Syke. Nodding along with his words, Kast gracefully slinked out of the office, shutting the door behind her and leaning her back to its frame. "Thank goodness," she muttered to herself, pushing onwards to new and less stress-inducing things.

After some distance between herself and the not likely heartbroken Columbus, Kast brought it to her attention that she hadn't spoken to Syke in quite a while. Keeping her head forward, she began to speak."Apparently, ya gots it pretty bad o'er there, eh? Must be hard bein' the only smart one in yer litter," she speculated, crossing her arms over her chest. It reminded the young girl of a memory she had at a fairly early age. She had watched as Rae was reprimanded by their mother, and for a moment, the sisters' eyes had connected. The amount of sorrow that Kast felt radiating off her older sibling was crippling, and when thinking back on it, she now realized that her sister's animosity wasn't completely faultless. How much could she have done if she had spoken up sooner?

Opening the doors to the building and heading out to the courtyard, the pink-haired miscreant regarded the two students standing aimlessly in the open. While she wasn't able to put a name to either of them, she did see the suitcase, and for that, she assumed that at least one of them was new to the school. With her chin held high, Kast knew that it was only right to introduce herself, for if she was ever to become popular in the school, she needed to make acquaintances. As she rushed over, the girl messed with her hair a bit, fluffing it to perfection before presenting her dainty figure to them.

It was clear that she had interrupted something, the way the woman was looking at the man, but she disregarded the notion completely. Puffing out her chest, the petite child went on to announce her presence. "Howdy!" she exclaimed breathlessly, swishing her fluffy tail back and forth eagerly. "The name's, er, Kast! I see yer new 'ere and was wonderin' if ya wanted a tour o' the place? I gotta make some rounds, but it ain't too far outta the way or nothin'." She gestured her hand to the suitcase. "We can getcha settled in yer room, too, while we're at it." Starry-eyed, she waited anxiously for their reply.

Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin SpiritOwl SpiritOwl HTCOR HTCOR Bizthequeer Bizthequeer

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Nikolas ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity ), Evlisia ( Azerothii Azerothii ), Raku ( Peckinou Peckinou )
Mentioned: Synnøve ( Foxu Foxu ), Arthur ( HTCOR HTCOR ),

The person she had beckoned for earlier had accepted the invitation and sat on the chair of her desk, not that she minded. She did appreciate some personal space, but so long as their limbs aren't passing through her, it was completely fine. His speech wasn't exactly as refined as she had wanted, though straightforwardness wasn't a sin so she let that one slide. It seemed that the man was the first to go up, though he does seem to stammer a lot. He seemed fairly uncaring of the iced tea that was spilled upon him so Erika didn't find that particular scene very interesting. Though it seemed like the woman who had spilled it didn't brush it off as easily. But that was a problem she'll tackle in a bit.

Nikolas huh? Her eyes flickered to the hand he had put out to shake hers. Before he could retract it, she reached out for it and shook his hand. She's seen those awkward looks before, those were usually accompanied by them thinking that they had made a mistake - something that would offend her. But quite frankly, she wasn't easily offended. She was much more irritated when people walk on eggshells around her like she was a minefield. "A pleasure to meet you Nikolas. And don't worry, I can touch things too." She said with a wink before letting go of his hand. "My name is Erika Dubloit." She then turned to the feline-human. "As you can see, I'm a spirit. Spectre. Ghost. Whichever you prefer to use." Her kind went by many names depending on religion, culture, race and et cetera.

"And you?" Erika turned to the human-feline who had questioned about them first. "I highly doubt that you're a shapeshifter. So what are you?" She figured that since he's been straightforward, it wasn't going to be a problem if she was to him as well.

She had only heard the woman who had spilled the iced tea introduce herself - a princess of some sort. Synnøve. What an interesting name. Before, of course, she could actually turn and talk to them - she was already going around, shaking the feline-human's hand, bumping into Nikolas's desk and running out of there. Why do most of the interesting ones run away? She wondered what house she was in. Perhaps she would be able to talk to her next time, but that was for another time to worry about seeing as she was trying to get out of the classroom as fast as she can.

Arthur Bauer

Honestly, one could say many things about Arthur. Tired was a very key example of such sayings. He was tired mentally, from the strain that he had to go through daily. So on and so forth, and he certainly wasn't good with people, it seemed. Most people tended to get angry at him- for reasons he couldn't understand. Such was the pain of being partially removed from this world's logos. Things simply didn't make as much sense as they should- his former studies certainly did. Comprehension of the Arts came easy. People? No. Not anymore.

His friendly look dropped a little, slightly dazed. Pangs flew through his heart, the singular touch- and the tightened grip- causing old memories to flare up. Nothing too important, really to him- things of the past, long forgotten and his newer nature forgave him for such.

His anger slowly drifted away, fading into the wind, replaced by a buzzed cheerfulness. "Actually, is there a way I could like, get a little more of that? You're giving me an almost good buzz, and it helps mister Crow be quiet for one." He'd say, a musical lilt coming back into his voice. "Two, it's not enough to make me super cheerful, which I'd utterly love right now." He paused, glancing over towards the approaching munchkin.

"Oh, hullo! How are you today, Kast?" He turned a little, mainly just his head, to face her. "And I'm Arthur- or rather, now I'm Arthur!" He'd start to hum after his sentence.

As for his appearance, he held a pair of dark blue eyes, along with raven black hair that seemed to have some spots ruffled and flared up, akin to feathers improperly taken care of.

Mentioned: Vex, Kast
Tagged: Bizthequeer Bizthequeer TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

me_neko_boy_by_spainbrother-d4yvgnc.jpg
Raku Lin

When the tall boy who was apparently called nikolas introduced only giving his name as info he started to get a bit more curious about him until he looked at him with pleading eyes which had him start to think maybe he was just new to social situations but before he could say anything he heard a slam that apparently came from the teachers desk. It was some guy he couldn't tell what he was but he appeared human enough weather it was a human disguise or not he would have to find out later, he couldn't tell what he was saying but he apparently started to leave the classroom only for some girl who appeared to be a fox to follow him, friends perhaps? Maybe their in some sorta relationship, it thats the case then people at this school sure do choose their partners fast.
His thoughts were soon put to rest when his attention was soon brought to the girl who called herself Princess Synnøve Ås she talked way too fast for him to process most of what she said he did get the main gist of what she said though atleast a little he didn't really care much if she was a feminist since he didn't really meet many of them, should be entertaining atleast she was a bit odd and he couldn't really figure out what she was causing raku to make a mental note to study or atleast figure out what she is later. When she awkwardly shook his hand he gave her a slight smile and nearly chuckled when she backed away and rammed herself into nikolas desk, raku just thought she was apparently pretty clumsy and has not been in many social situations, but to be fair he has mainly been talking to people at the library but its at least a little experience.
Thought attention was soon brought to the girl that invited him over here apparently her name is Erika Dubloit after apparently she is a ghost, he never met a ghost before, they should be very interesting to study so she can touch things that is interesting to know could all ghost do that or only certain kinds of ghost? ooo so many questions came to his mind. But he put his focus on answering Erikas questions since it would apparently be rude not to plus he will be able to question her soon anyhow.

" My name is Raku Lin, and you are right im not a shapeshifter and to be perfectly honest peoples first guess is usually a neko i usually roll with that since its a bit similar to what i really am and technically i am sorta one. But im actually a firecat, basically a cat version of a phoenix." Raku then raised his right hand above his shoulder and coated his right hand index finger in black flames for 3 seconds before having it extinguishing as a show of what he was, he then gave her a sly smile.
" So if your a ghost then that would mean you are technically are dead right, so how did that happen? can you still age or do you stay that age forever? What grade are you in? "

He was pretty blunt a straightforward use to asking and answering questions the only real way he can initiate conversations without seeming weird but some people he met did not like him when he asked certain questions he was hoping that wouldn't be the case at least this time.
AI10100 AI10100 TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Azerothii Azerothii

Last edited:

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Sat Upon The Mobile Machine Of Kast
Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy Bizthequeer Bizthequeer HTCOR HTCOR

Syke breathed out three greats 'WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS' before recovering from her bellows and dabbing her eyes with a great embarrassment, oh my, what a silly sprout she was being this morning! She really did need to gather herself together, "Please do excuse me," she implored of Kast and Columbus - oh how her actions shamed her! It took a great effort on her part not to descend once more in to rapturous tears. It was then, huzzah; fortuitous prophets, that Jay swaggered over from his perch and deposited a slip of a map onto Kast's shoulder. Syke shrieked out a gurgle with the suddenness of it being deposited so near to her, if Jay was just a smidgen less careful the blade of the paper could have no doubt taken off an arm! She clutched her attached arm dearly, glad it had not been shorn from her body by a crippling paper cut, as happened all too often.

"Oh my!" Syke exclaimed as Jay explained her task - if recent memory served correctly, her navigational skills had left her running blindly through the school in hopes of stumbling across the Nurse's Office. But her hopes had been met all the same. She gave a sharp nod, but a nod just soft enough that it was in noway a match for the deadly paper cut, "With a map this fine our way is practically paved before us!" Syke expressed, clasping her stumpy hands as well as they could be clasped, "Thank you for entrusting me Nurse Delon - I shall try my upmost to ensure neither you nor Kast are let down!" Her arms wind milled spasstically as Jay shoved Kast out the door - she knew it had to be Earth-chan smiling upon her which prevented her from falling to a toppling demise. Not one to be rude, even with life in jeopardy - Syke shouted to the far-off Columbus, "Hasta la vista!"

Falling to her knees, Syke attempted to recover her breath. So invested in attempting her breathing exercises was she that the time, seemed to her no time at all! Until the lovely Kast spoke, oh no! She hadn't paid that map any attention - some navigational assistant to an assistant she was stacking up to be, O WOE! And oh dear had she made it out as though her fellows were daft?! Imeanwithhowtheyactedtherewasnopossibilityofthemnotbeingsobut, "I suppose everyone simply must be an intellectual in their own right, but those betwix my kin and mine are a tad at odds; though they have given me no ends to my frustrations, without such diehard cruelty, I should not have become the me of the hour - and for that, at least, I am grateful. I should not know whether I'd have the courage to carry on were it not for the accompaniment I was forced to play for myself. But I am ever joyous that now I can reach out to kindred hearts at this school, you and the ever heroic Cayman, and of course my lovely Nikkiri - who has no doubt been a rescuer of similar life the world over; oh, I am quite in love with school life! And you know, I thought it were so impossibly out of reach, I am glad for where I am today." Syke wiggled her arms, not wishing to dwell upon the torments of her youth OH and how they ever did torment her, but hush bleeding heart, hush.

"O', such strength you possess Kast! I should die trying to push something so heavy as that!" Syke exclaimed intensely as Kast hauled open the door, the power of these larger persons was ever so impressive! Not noticing the twosome before them - but realizing the sudden change of posture in Kast, and the preening she extended to her hair, Syke cheered in a quiet whisper, "Don't you look lovely!" Syke clung desperately to Kast's shoulder with hands and legs as the girl sped off to her destination, trying to pinpoint where exactly they were intended to be heading on Jay's map between blinks. She was startled upon Kast introducing herself suddenly, and looked forward only to see two figures! Oh my! She felt very vulnerable perched upon Kast's small frame in the presence of such goliaths and subconsciously placed a hand over her beflowered head in an attempt to shield herself.

The boy's response was so peppy! Overwhelmingly so, and well, it was class hours, was this a- a fabled, 'pill-popper' as it were? Syke shuddered to think of it and stood on the spot, creeping delicately to Kast's other shoulder. Though she'd like to be incognito with such an unknowable social encounter, the presence of Kast gave her strength. She stood to her fullest of heights and squawked out a gurgle as she nearly tripped over her very own feet, backing down to a more reasonable height she announced in her loudest of voices, "My name is Syke Cria, a pleasure." She bobbed a little bow, hoping her presence had been made aware for the sake of the rambunctiously friendly Kast.

Nikolas
NIKOLAD GIF.gif
Astonished, Nikolas bore witness to the miracle of Erika's touch. He appreciated the understanding that the ghost had picked up on in his current predicament, and if she hadn't persisted in her efforts to ensure that his misconceptions about her shortcomings were corrected, who knows where the bear would've ended up emotionally. Gliding his hand away from hers and flexing his fingers a few times, he now realized that this was his second successful attempt at the infamous "handshake". Another small victory in an ongoing war of companionship. He was lucky to have such observant people surrounding him at every corner.

Diverting his awareness to Raku, the monolith of a man found them to be quite obtuse in their wording. He saw the value behind the cat's colloquy, however, as he himself found it fairly arduous to try and pinpoint every social cue that somebody was able to muster from body language alone. Nikolas preferred a more basic approach to things, such as having everything spoonfed upon first interactions with another entity, especially one of a different species. To him, it was uncanny to assume everything there has to do with each so-and-so that one came across throughout their life. Of course, that was only his view on it, and it wasn't his place to correct anyone on their logic behind social norms or how they handled them.

There was very little that the bear took into consideration. Synnøve was not one of them. As she bumped the table, Nikolas hardly flinched. Maybe it was all of those cold nights in Russia that had desensitized the bear to the point of absurdity. Seeing her leave in an agonized manner, his concern for the princess flared. Had she sipped a bit too much of her tea and now needed to excuse herself to the restroom? He hoped not. Nothing was worse than a person doing the "pee-pee dance" on a high school campus. It was a chance for ridicule, and Nikolas had taken an extensive amount of lessons from his family in order to avoid that very situation. Thank goodness he was potty-trained.

It was clear that the discussion between Erika and Raku was coming to a climax of some sort. While he hadn't said much, the kind giant felt invested in the conversation, enraptured by how easily these two were able to converse and move the chat along at a smooth pace. Was he able to learn something from them? Nikolas believed so. Resting his head in both of his palms, leaning on the desk dripping with iced tea, he observed the two intently. What else did they have in store for him? Sometimes the best way to master a technique was to watch, rather than act. And so, that's exactly what he did. With all the patience in the world, he kept to himself, like he always did, not a peep to be heard.

AI10100 AI10100 Azerothii Azerothii Peckinou Peckinou Foxu Foxu

Tags: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Foxu Foxu
Mood: Calculating
Mac
Watching Lelani walk away, Mac extended a hand as his eyes widened, "Wait actually I'd much prefer you ask it no-" But it was to late, Lelani had walked inside of class and, like an idiot, Mac had left a loose end, something that would give Lelani power over him. Sighing, Mac began to berate himself, asking for his 'family life' and such wasn't so bad, that information didn't lead to anything, at least not anything useful or groundbreaking. However, letting her keep the question would let her ask it whenever, it could be when he was flustered, distraught or any multitude of things that could cause him to give very revealing answers, and because he had decided to not put a time limit on the questions like an idiot, he would have to let her have it. He could no longer play it as lax with Lelani as he had before considering she knew everything he was willing to let people know, now he'd have to be extra careful and on guard around her all while seeming as if he wasn't, something that was going to be extra difficult considering who he had to try and fool...

At least it would keep him busy for the rest of the year.

With one last sigh, Mac once again tightened his drawstrings and went to open the door and finally get inside-

WHAM!

Mac stumbled back slightly, confused as he watched a man walk around and past the dark elf he'd just headbutted with his mask. Blinking a few times in surprise, Mac looked around, thankful the rest of the class seemed deep enough in conversation to not notice his stumble before leaning against the door frame and pretending to be just as hurt, sucking air through his teeth as he adjusted his snap back slightly, trying to once again hide his mask behind his arm, "Ah, oh gosh I am so sorry about that, I can be a klutz. Agh, that smarts..."

Tags: Lotusy Lotusy
Mood: "..."
I'm Sorry I'm So Worthless...
Dibe felt herself begin to shrink as the other students began to move the conversations away from her and Rosie's questions, if they even acknowledged them in the first place that was. It made sense after all, they were probably just bothering them, Dibe in particular more than Rosie likely, drawing the conversation away from the topics and things they cared about and coming in and trying to make it all about them, taking away from the precious little time they had in the day just to talk to the pitiful pink haired girl who walked around looking so arrogant and stupid with her fruit sunglasses and varsity jacket and everything, taking away from their time and also making them late to class because the bell had rung and deAR GOD THE BELL HAD RUNG SHE HAD SWORN THIS YEAR WOULD BE DIFFERENT SHE WAS GOING TO CHANGE AND TALK TO PEOPLE WHY WASN'T IT DIFFERENT SHE DIDN'T JUST WANT TO SPEND THE WHOLE YEAR WITH THE STINK OF LEMON PLEDGE AND THE DARK ROOM OH GOD IT WAS CLOSIN-

"WE HAVE TO MAKE IT TO CLASS!"

Slamming her hands down on the table, Dibe began to breath heavily for a few minutes as she tried to calm down, and even though she realized she was making a scene it was getting so hard to stop breathing heavy and she was sitting down now she needed an anchor dear god where was Rosie's hand she needed it, she needed an anchorbutRosiewasn'treachingoutherhandanditwasbecauseshehatedherandsoonshe'dhavetobealoneagainjustasketcbookanddarknessbecauseshedidn'tdeserveanythingelse!

It was pity, why would anyone ever want to help her, or hang out or do anything?! Her very precence is unneeded, I should just give up, go back to wallowing in pity and self doubt like I'm doing now, I didn't deserve to be saved, should've ended it in that fores-

'I need to breath, I need to talk, I need something please'

Closing her eyes and clenching her jaw, Dibe tried focusing everything she had on just focusinng and being in the now as her hand began to reach for Rosie's, "W-we should really go to class! A-after all you wanted to talk to that Nikolas guy and stuff b-because you reached out to him and I think it's the best thing we could do for ourselves in every way and lets go please."

"Rios"

Today was a strange day for Rios. Granted, he was thinking, and thinking hard, which usually made people get really disturbed when they saw him move again. But today, he was thinking about darts. Why did people like to play darts? Was it the act of winning over others? The point scores? How did you play darts? Did you have to try to get a certain total or something? How did you move your hand, wrist, and arm to do that? Such things were the musings of this fellow, as he settled into place.

As for the outside, he was perfectly motionless on the bench, his head bowed forwards slightly. For those who saw him- it'd be very easy to dismiss him as someone's idea of a joke- aka, a mannequin or life-sized doll left out, meant to occupy a spot. It was a perfectly balanced position designed to keep them from toppling over, as one could easily see them. They held solid features, with a square face and a strong jaw, along with onyx hair that was neatly combed atop their head. Their dull and glassy eyes were open, held by either design or magic. Their hands were folded in their lap, as people rushed to class, yet they didn't move an inch- ney, a millimeter.

As for their attire? It was a much more formal outfit than most saw, a vest and button up shirt, with a dark blue and gray pattern tie hidden underneath the tie. Black slacks, with formal shoes- and oddly enough, a pair of silk gloves to cover the hands.

Even as the succubus, the crow, the kitsune, and the small fae were nearby, the doll moved not. It wasn't in their interest, and they could entertain themselves with their thoughts and musings, while trying to figure out whom was whom.

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

As Pluto brushed off Asad's teasing compliments with a smirk, he held his hand over his heart, feigning disappointment. "Ouch. I might not speak snake, but at least one of them must have agreed with me." The Jinn wasn't gifted with an opportunity to score with this gorgon, but he WAS blessed with something much better. Drama. Nyx arrived rather abruptly behind Pluto, proceeding to bombard him with questions pertaining to his stalkers. Raising his eyebrows, Asad sneaked a few glances at the photos being roughly handled by Nyx. Seems more like...

Why keep his thoughts to himself? Asad quickly moved to block the gorgon's attempt at a rapid escape. "Seems less like a stalker...and more like a lover." His hands brushed against Pluto's shoulders, spinning him back around to properly face Nyx. The fire in the Dhampir's eyes raged with an unforgiving passion. The last thing the genie wanted was for the flames to lash out at him. But it was a sacrifice to be made for the sake of stirring up emotions.

Leaning down to whisper something only for Pluto's ears, Asad's breath tickled against his neck. "Looks like you'll never be getting any sleep huh? They say you should face your problems head on instead of letting them ferment." He lightly shoved the half naked gorgon towards his interrogator. "Go get em!" He enthusiastically whispered. Removing his phone from his soggy garbs, he was pleased to find little to no damage on the cellular device. His fingertips silently went to work on the screen. This will make fabulous material for the blog. He internally chuckled mischievously.
    Interacting: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai GingerBread GingerBread

Roland.png

Roland Graves

Rolly listened with an attentive ear- or in this case, two attentive cat ears, as she spoke. Someone else was home schooled? Oh, that's great! And also new to this madhouse of experience? Oh thank the Yew, he wasn't the only one lost and confused. The best part of this, was she sounded sophisticated with her words! Made it easy to follow, and she, at the minimum, would sound interesting! Satan's daughter? Huh, that's interesting! He couldn't recall how many graves that he'd dug for that guy, anyway. Maybe a dozen? Or was that Stan? Damn it, his memory isn't working. Stupid curiosity about meeting new people.

"I was, uh, home schooled 'til middle school, actually. Did go through middle school with a lot of trouble, though." He'd admit. "Didn't really help my case, at all, with my...socialishness stuff. But.." He paused, thoughts rushing through his mind as he demanded an answer from a brain so overtaxed that it could maybe power a nuclear bomb with how much processing power used. Then she popped a question.

Of all the questions, why. "No?" He'd froze after replying- a play-through of events going on in his head, and stopped as he almost- welp. Social suicide, check. Flirty bastard, check. His hands snapped to his face, as one could feel the heat radiating off him. "No, it's not..." By that point he had gotten so quiet that even a mouse would rival him in volume. Roland sounded strained, his voice soft- like someone had hit him in the stomach. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." His ears had melded back into his skull, his shoulders fell- and shook ever so slightly.

Grammes said a first kiss was important. That was hers. By an accident. A major accident. What had he done. Oh Yew, he was doomed. He was going to be torn apart, ripped to shreds, baked into a cake! An eye peaked out at her, between fingers. She wasn't going to murder him right here and now, and only condemn him to a life of servitude, right?

...That was also his. Oh no. His eye snapped shut, fingers shifting to cover as much as they could. A small sound escaped him, a soft, panicked squeak. Calm Rolly. How could he calm?!?

Mentioned: Nikiri
Tagged: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Nekekomancer
KNEECKOMANCER IN CULT GIF.gif
Prepared for anything, Nekomancer awaited for the kitsune's next move. What was taking so long for her to react? What was firing off in that brain of hers to where she stood idly for so long? Did it even matter to him if the outcome was only going to come out the same with her eventual demise? No, he cared not for how she was to respond. Her attempts at sabotaging his practice were thwarted, and now that she was caught red-handed, there was no doubt that she felt comparable to a mouse in the clutches of a cat. She was helpless, or that's what Tac believed to be the case.

Her next set of actions were unaccounted for and in that moment, Tac lost his bearings. Clumsily, the girl had placed her mouth over his, the dryness of his lips met with the eagerness of the others. The pressure behind his shiv slackened as he lost all composure. Was that a tongue swirling around? Stuck in a catatonic haze, the boy stood there motionlessly, allowing this vixen to ravage him in ways that no other had ever done before. In a moment of weakness, Tac's eyes fluttered sporadically, and without much thought, he activated the sticky note that he had so carelessly pressed his finger on. Uh oh.

A flicker of a purple hue erupted between the two, symbols dancing along the interior of the closet before coming to an abrupt halt. A chain latched out from the both of them, linked together, and then vanished entirely. Haphazardously, Nekomancer ripped his face away from Rae's, planting a hand over his mouth, his visage filled to the brim with terror. "What have you done?" he heaved, his lips numb from a foreign tingling sensation. "Do you realize what has happened? Does your incompetent existence grasp the gravity of the situation that has befallen us both?" He placed a hand over his chest, the tips of his fingers grazing over the mark where the chains had extended from. "You've formed a contract with me."

How was it possible for things to turn so stale in mere seconds? One moment, the cultist was giggling to himself with glee at the prospect of being in an enclosed space with a Neko, and next thing he knew, he was now the master of a specimen that was inferior in all regards. To think that his first contract was going to be taken by some pile of junk that was scraped off the street corner. Oh, the humanity! Covering his face with his hands, he took deep breathes in a failed attempt to ease his nerves. What was he to do? The only way to break the contract was by ending his own life, and yet, he still had so much to accomplish, so much to explore. Why did things have to end like this?

Slamming his fist into the door, nearly missing Rae's head, he grimaced in displeasure. "You've damned the both of us to eternal perdition with that performance of yours. Never in my entire life have I seen such ignorance. What have you to say for yourself, blasphemer? Was this your plan all along? To torment me and overturn the very foundations of my expertise? Speak, wretch! I'll have you rue the moment you dared place your odious form before me!" He raised up his hand and backhanded her along the cheek, leaving a red mark across her features.

• DOb_j7b_Vw_AAJF-_Oass.jpg

Rae

The moment lasted longer than the kitsune had anticipated. In fact, a small part of her wondered if she had made a grave mistake. Perhaps, she had underestimated her skills, and the man was enjoying this? What an absurd thought. That wouldn't occur in a million years. Rae had kissed other people before. She had always found the romantic gesture to be falsely advertised and over-sold. There was nothing beautiful about it. Her heart didn't stir, nor did her emotions. Kisses were meant to cause pain and suffering, heartbreak. And it so seemed, as the cloaked man vigorously pulled away, she had accomplished just that.

Only, she had miscalculated the amount of sheer agony radiating off of him. Her tail swayed rather triumphantly in the dim room as the man continued to ramble hysterically. However, upon hearing the word contract and me, the amusement in her heart took a sudden nosedive. Had she fucked herself over? The previous light show actually meant something? Just what kind of magic did this man possess? What kind of sicko forms contracts by kiss? Ah. This must be what they call....a kink.

He slammed his fist against the wall, and Rae was a bit astonished that it didn't go clear through. The action might have sent a jolt of fear through any normal being. But Rae merely flitted her eyes to the hem of his cloak. Had he intended to aim for her? Per- what? The woman wasn't loaded with such an ornate form of language. The way the man carried himself was akin to a cult leader, no doubt. A cult leader must have followers, no? And, were they too...involved in this kink of his? How fascinating.

Lost within her own thoughts, a rarity it was, she failed to notice his other hand strike her across the cheek. With her small frame, he had sent her staggering. If the closet hadn't been so constricting, she may have landed on the floor instead of inertia flinging her towards the shelves. She steadied herself, her hands falling to her sides rather loosely. The stinging sensation spread across her face. A sensation she hadn't felt since her days at home. Torment him? It was just as her mother used to say.

"I'm not the one with contract magic. If anyone is to blame, it's yourself. You didn't even notice I tagged along in your shadow. You didn't notice where you placed your hands. You let me kiss you for what felt like decades. Yet, you speak as if you're so above others. Stuuuuupid." She turned to him, ramming her finger into his cheek repeatedly. "So, what does this contract do? Huh? What am I being subjected to? Huh? Do I get an exotic mask too? Huh?" Her voice was laced with impatience, but void of malice. She had long become accustomed to both physical and verbal abuse. She had accepted it was the way the world worked for people like her. And just what was she exactly? It was as the man said, a wretch.

Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Snackomancer
KNEECKOMANCER IN CULT GIF.gif
A snarl manifested deep within Nekomancer's throat as he glowered at Rae. "I am above everyone else, you twit," he replied. As her finger continued to nudge at his cheek, the cat-like man grew in frustration towards this unnamed tramp. How unfortunate this entire ordeal was. Even if Tac were to try and reverse the effects of the contract, there was a high chance that it was to leave the both of them physically or mentally impaired. It was similar to ripping a piece of yourself out of your own body, and to that, Tac was resistant to attempt without further testing. Not only that, but this woman's unruly nature was beginning to get to him.

"You best learn to bite your tongue. I will not have you sully the name of the Neko Lord. My profession is of an art form, filled with purity and grace. You mistake it as primitive lust, as your race cannot fathom anything higher than what is of the flesh. Unable to see further into the spiritual depths of our mortal coils, you cling to that which is seen and cast aside that which is unseen. This is why I am akin to a bird that has taken flight in the sky of freedom, while you are left to decay in the ground of the incarcerated, comparable to a rat. I pity you, fox, and can only dream what it's like to be hindered by one's own incompetence.

"Now hush yourself, leech. Your raunchy voice if giving me a headache." He placed his palm over hers, gently this time, guiding her hand away from his cheek. With his other hand, he slipped the cover of his mask over his aspect, the trademark kitty decorations bolstering his ego as an avid follower of his faith. "By partaking in my touch, you have sworn an oath of fealty to me. You are my vassal, an extension of myself, and will act as a catalyst for my will, and my will alone." Placing his hold to under her chin, he lifted her head so that she faced him. "You are now my disciple, and I, your Messiah."

Lowering his hold, the Nekomancer drifted as far from Rae as was humanly possible in the small compartment that was the janitor's closet. The dim lights barely allowed for him to make out the outline of her physique. Was this truly the vessel of a worshipper like himself? His Neko God worked in mysterious ways, and whatever form he presented the Nekomancer with, it was Tac's duty to lead them. Closing his eyes, he took in a whiff of air through his mask. This was it, the beginning of his rebirth, and a testament to his loyalty to Nekology. Pocketing his gloved hands, the cultist shook his head. What a sorry state he found himself in.

"Tell me, slave. What is your name? If you do not answer me, I will come up with a name of my own to address you as. If I do not deem your title worthy enough to serve under me, then I will bestow upon you a name that is a reflection of yourself; one that elucidates any misconception of where your heart belongs. This is your first order. I expect only the highest of discipline from you. Do not disappoint me and ruin the opportunity that you have been given. As said before, I am not a man that you wish to keep waiting."

Synnøve Åse

Location: Classroom || Interacting: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin || Mentioned: N/A

output_jhhsrm_by_woo_foxu-dcg4lqi.gif
Synnøve would have been struck with a sense of comedic levity had she been able to comprehend her immediate situation. Arthur had stormed off in a petulant haze, his personality had certainly turned on a dime. It was the sort of sight that was sure to inspire a schadenfreude response in the dark elf, but she was not given much chance to notice- seeing as she had crashed landed into a mysterious masked figure!

The girl had learned from years of experience that running into strangers in real life was never as picturesque as it was portrayed as being in cinema; if anything, it was just an awkward and negligible inconvenience, easily forgotten but all too familiar.

“Argh!” The pain of the impact splintered through her now numb nose, leaving behind an unpleasant blossoming sensation that jolted Miss Åse out of her panicked state of mind. She recoiled, stumbling over her willowy limbs in the way a newborn deer might, clapping both hands over her minorly damaged nose. She stood with a skewed posture, head slightly downturned until the pain of the impact passed,” Ugh, no its alright- I can empathize.” She righted her position, gently pressing the middle and ring fingers of her left hand against the side of her face to alleviate her newly found pain. “This sort of thing happens all the time, I’m more than fi-OH NO!” The girl’s hand had strayed to the temple of her chic kaleidoscope glasses only to find that the plastic hinge had broken irreparably, leaving the cute accessory limp and awry on her head. It seemed she would be immersed in forfeiture that day, a girl can’t catch a break!

Synnøve dejectedly folded the thing into her pocket, deciding to cut her losses and focus on what was imperative- the fact that this guy was radiating some serious bad juju that she couldn’t isolate the cause of. He wasn't an unholy being that was for sure, but he was certainly carrying some kind of metaphysical baggage. She’d finally been able to get a good look at her unintentional assailant, wearing all white was a bold decision she had no choice but to mentally applaud his aesthetic bravery, the amount of grime such pristine shades could secure in a day…She cut her musing short when she noticed he’d held his arm over his face for longer than a normal person would have” Ah, Geez! I haven’t given you a concussion or anything have I!?”

The pesky elf invaded his personal space, trying to move his arm out of the way to make sure she hadn’t caused too much damage. Her grip loosened when she noticed his resistance to the act, normally she’d have summed up such resistance to a boyish sense of picaresque heroism, but in this case, it had felt more…earnest? The heiress let go of him completely when she managed to catch the slightest glimpse of his masked mien. Such a brief glance left her assuming the structure was his actual face, in a school full of bizarre-o people, why would one feel the need to hide? She played it off like she hadn’t seen anything, but her curiosity was spiked. Her interest wasn’t enough to prevent her from craning her neck to gaze at the other end of the room, had she felt a sudden phantasmagoria of sinister mourning coming from that closet? THERE WERE SO MANY THINGS TO INVESTIGATE SO EARLY IN THE DAY!

“You haven’t missed much, Mister La- Miss Littell is having us break up into groups and talk. Its just an ice-breaker assignment. Seeing as we’re both good at breaking things it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out what to do.” She gestured to the rest of the room, trying not to too stare too long in his direction. She didn’t want to make the poor guy feel as embarrassed as she had just moments before. "I'm Synnøve Åse by the way, ha! That rhymes."

]Nyx

Interacting
Pluto
Asad
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

"Your Stalker dropped them after I beat the crap out of him. And would you rather I have them or some fucking weirdo?!" Truth be told, Nyx wasn't sure why he cared so much about some random guy in the school having these pictures of him. If it was any other person he wouldn't have cared a single bit; He didn't think Pluto was an exception to the list. After all, all the Gorgon did was annoy him, what with trying to "Hang out" and hug him way too much. But Nyx didn't really care to question that at the moment, he was more focused on why Pluto had a stalker, and if that was even the only one. 'Pluto is pretty good looking.. So most of the creepy fucks in this school are probably after him'

Nyx thought over Pluto's question about why he wanted to know if he had any more.. He didn't really have a good answer, after all how would Pluto know about all his stalkers? "I don't fucking know, But It'd be nice to know if you're bringing creepy fucks along with you when you insist on hanging out with me. I thought it was just me and you, not me, you, and an entire party of your creepy fucking stalker fucks" Nyx's glare shot over to Asad as the Jinn suggested that the 'stalker' might've been a lover of Pluto's. This suggestion Just made Nyx angrier, though he wasn't sure exactly why. He wasn't sure who Pluto had hung around in the past, or even if the Gorgon had been in a relationship with someone. "Well?! Is the fucking Genie Fucking Fuck right!? Is this creepy fucking stalker one of your secret fucking lovers or something?! Because I've never fucking seen him before!"

Jonathan
Interacting
Kast
Vex
Arthur
Syke
Notes
Jum has no frens
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

Though Jon wasn't one to admit it, the fact that the witch boy did want to go to class instead of hanging out with him did hurt a small amount. So he just kept his stare locked towards the ground. When Mika gave him the teal coloured stone, Jon just took it wordlessly and shoved it into his pocket. When Karma pleaded with him to come to find him if he felt more 'coolness' leaking from his eyes, Jon spoke up. "Why? So you can steal some of my coolness, you loser" He looked up as Mika flew off to class on his broomstick, watching as the witch boy left him completely. Jon let out a heavy and rather long winded sigh as he turned around and started walking in the opposite direction. He didn't really have any clue what to do right now. He thought about going back to the library to finish the books he wanted to, but he quickly rejected that idea. The Library wasn't as comforting a place as it was initially, after The Nekomancer incident.

Right now, all Jon wanted to do was curl up in bed and avoid the outside world, as everywhere he seemed to go, The Nekomancer seemed to be waiting for him. With nothing and no one to help distract his thoughts from The Nekomancer, Jon found himself getting quite distressed once more. He quickened his pace, moving throughout the school faster. He didn't know where exactly he was going, but he didn't feel like sticking around in the same place for too long.. for fear that The Nekomancer would catch up with him. His breathing sped up along with his pace, but before he started going into another panic he bumped into a small girl. Accidentally knocking her to the ground and causing him to take a step back in fear that it was The Nekomancer Which caused him to fall backwards. Though he calmed down slightly as he saw it was just a pink haired girl. "S-Sorr-" Jon Caught himself before Apologising completely. "I-I mean.. s-sorry that your such a loser you got in m-my way"

Rosie
fYn8ZlF.jpg

Rosie hated this situation. Here she was, standing with Dibe like two deer caught in headlights, and she felt completely and utterly powerless in every regard. It was torture, watching Dibe suffer beside her without being able to do anything. She reached a hand out, but quickly pulled it back. What can you do to help her? You're awful, you know that? You tried to be her friend, you made her so happy, and look at her now. You're a distraction, that's all you are. Dibe's scream, her plea that they needed to make it to class only tore deeper at Rosie's heart. Really, what could she do? The guilt in her chest continued to build, chewing and gnawing away at her like some savage animal.

It was a blessing, then, that Dibe managed to come to grips with herself before Rosie did. She latched onto the comment about her bearish cousin, dragging herself out ofher guilty spiral, even just for a second. "O-oh no, Nikolas is just... just someone I thought I knew. Really, I wouldn't worry about it." As she talked, Rosie scratched furiously at her neck, disappointed with herself that she thought this year would be any different. I'll miss all my classes again, fail all my tests again, but worst of all... Even as she tried her best to avoid Dibe's gaze, it still burned into her. Worst of all, I ruined her year, too. Do I even deserve to be her friend anymore? The werewolf girl didn't know exactly what Dibe had thought of her before this, but her paranoid brain was almost certain about how she felt now. She hates me. Oh god, she hates me. There's no way she doesn't hate me by now-

By pure luck, Dibe's hand happened to bump into Rosie's at that moment, sending a slight shock through her. She... she what? Without hesitation, Rosie grabbed the offered hand in return, clinging to it like it was her only lifeline. A thousand thoughts ran through her anxious, confused brain at that moment, but one stood out among the rest:

Don't let her down again.

Chills ran down her spine, but Rosie seemed to understand, loosening her grip so she wouldn't crush Dibe's hand. "Don't worry Dibe," she said, trying her best to reassure her friend. "We're going to make it to class, okay? Promise." With every ounce of bravery left in her, Rosie began walking to the history classroom, leading her friend along behind her. Even as every part of her brain screamed at her to turn back, run back, to run and hide in her room until the school year was over, she forged onward, until the two finally reached the History classroom.

As the two lurked in front of the door, Rosie couldn't help but tremble ever so slightly as she saw all the students in the classroom, talking, being social, and everything else that she wanted to avoid with every fiber of her being, but she couldn't back down now. "Alright, we go in on the count of three... and we go in together." Rosie squeezed Dibe's hand just a little bit more, bracing herself for the moment. "Ready? Three, two, one-!"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Curled In The Fetal Position, Dying
Interacting: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Bizthequeer Bizthequeer HTCOR HTCOR GingerBread GingerBread

Before she could catch the other purple-headed gal's name, a great wave pushed against Kast's minute frame; causing it to tremble, buckle, fall. Perhaps if the Ohom had not fled so freely to the other shoulder, she may have managed to grab unto the Kitsune's hair and stay firmly attached to her vehicular pal - unfortunately, in her fear of the unknowable she had made herself a great target for the beast of the unknown. She took to the air, like a chick too eager for flight: Crashing, was an inevitability. Syke would've flailed her arms in her helpless manner, had the winds not pinioned them ever so cruelly against her side, she gurgled a gurgle muted by the air rushing past her frame and prayed that Earth-Chan buried her kindly. It'd be quite hard to recover such a small corpse, she did so wish to return to the Earth as opposed to becoming the garnish upon someone's over-complicated, forest-floor meal.

Syke Cria prepared for the end as the gusts teared brutally at her body - so vicious, a precious petal tore 'way from her head, THE AGONY, THE VIOLENCE, THE INJUSTICE! WHAT VILLAIN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INDECENCY! Her pink-haired fox, was not doubt, dying -as she was- by their no-good assailant. AH SET SAIL WAS SHE UPON THE BRUTAL AIRWAYS, up up up instead of down down down her body soared. Gathering her remnants of strength, she lurched her body - forcing her pressurized arms into swimming motions, in a final attempt, to see the face of her killer. AVAST! A virus, no, not a virus a parasite, there upon the fetid Earth he stood. That Monster Who Called That Sweet Pure Blonde Boi Mikaela a Loser Just The Other Day! The villain, a schoolyard bully she'd only imagined, but a murder?! A Killer?! An unimaginably higher level of evil. She turned the three-claws upon her stumpy wrist down into a fist, and gurgled in her heart of hearts a dark and sinister gurgle, this bane upon humanity! Humiliating sweet witches, nay-saying good liz boys, and attempting murder upon peppy foxes, death, would be his just desserts! The Ohom longed for nothing more than to bonk his cherub face RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!! AHHHH but she just couldn't!!! Not while in such a position as being smothered by the breeze!

Syke kicked with overwhelmed emotions, only to find, that her fluttering persistence had righted her frame. She had only a moment to marvel that she was not longer being sucked off into the atmosphere before the falling began. She gurgled a gurgle which would echo in the ears of those who heard its nightmares for decades to come. Grasping the matchstick fastened to her back with a shaky hand, Syke only wished for a small slice of familiar comforts, something with which to charm her mind whilst death whistled passed, yet as fate would have it such relaxation would not befit her yet. The magic, which coursed through all the Ohom's small bodies - which was known to kill them promptly through spontaneous combustion should they ever get any wild ideas with wielding it, expelled itself in her terror, coursing up her form and billowing out of her matchstick with great ado! The stream of golden light emanating from the matchstick coursed below her feet, slinking itself around and into a delightful barrier of a foot in diameter. It hovered there a good 40 seconds before Syke realized she was no longer falling, and just like that - the delicate golden tile shattered and she went flailing back to earth again. Falling the remaining three feet, two of which happened to be within a rose bush. Hit by every branch on the way down, Syke was not feeling her upmost. Slouched against the stump of the bush, she delicately combed through her petals only to find severe damage, "O' I Am Not Fit To Be Seen!" She wailed morosely, then again - it was not as if she was to be seen! SURELY SUCH GREAT GUSTS had hurled her farther from any companion then she had ever been! Great Thousands Of Miles she simply must have traveled.

Syke was well prepared to sit in her angst were it not for that stingy feeling which worked its way up and into her nettles, it was something ever so familiar, she turned her head slightly and felt the heat upon her for- OH GOOD HEAVENS; Syke firmly grasped the alight matchstick as it seared ever onwards, throwing it in her terror as far as she could! It landed nearly a quarter inch away. Syke fled from the fire with as much gurgling as she could manage, not caring to look back at the state of the bush's base. After climbing out of the flower bed, Syke made it only inches upon the pavement before buckling over with endless pain radiating from her vines, AHCK O' COUNTLESS SUFFERINGS: THE CRAMPS, THE CRAMPS she needed some water for this athleticism! She whirled her arms about her person with no rhythm whatsoever before crumpling upon the courtyard and rolling unto her side, oh sweet death were you to take her upon the earth it would make it ever sweeter! She coughed a feeble cough, wallowing upon the rocky pavement below. Certainly, no one would find her where she lay dying, NONE! Blown scarcely five feet away, Syke made quite the miserable scene. Though it would've been one of horror had the miniature girl noticed the spider working its way out of the woodwork to come and greet her. O woe, O Woe.

Last edited:
"Rios"

Ah, the suffering of the youth was always a sorrowful occasion. Watching something tiny- his eyes shifting to track it- flutter and fly, until it started to squeak. How adorable. Oh look, it lost a body part. Wait. Was it a homunculus...? No. No, it wasn't- it didn't have the right features for one, and so the doll slipped off the bench. Sotirios was many things, and a savior? Today, such a role was required, no? A glove taken off, stuffed into a pocket- revealing the truth of the construct underneath.

Said hand didn't waste about for long- it slammed into an arachnopod without mercy, a palm crushing the insect. To Syke, the ground trembled, a plume of dust skyrocketing; all the while, a sound rivaling a grenade went off beside them. Such was the force of the construct, as its hand jerked back to its side, leaving them to stay crouched down. An unblinking gaze of mossy stone was watching Syke from only a foot away, glassy in appearance- if it wasn't for the sudden burst of motion, one could forgive another for mistaking them for a piece of art. Syke could normally see the pores and the marred parts of the skin that all flesh-bearing creatures possessed- yet this one had a face of lightly painted china. Made to mimic life, it could certainly disturb those who weren't used to such things- after all, who was?

Sotirios, after his outburst, pulled his glove back on. Said hand was extended towards Syke, as an offer of assistance. It was a hand covered in fine onyx silk, with silver thread woven through it. Runic sigils lined the glove, nearly impossible for the normal eye to see- yet at her size, it was readily apparent! Perhaps there was more to this doll than the eye could see, as they were perfectly still once more.

Waiting.

Waiting upon Syke, watching with their unending gaze.

"Perhaps you require assistance." Their mouth moved not an inch as they spoke, their voice soft and tinged with the accent of the Grecian Islands.

Interacting with: Syke ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl )
Mentioned: The Courtyard Gang (Vex, Arthur, Kast, Jom)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back