• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Angelica

Angelica looked around at the soon to be customers in the room after yelling about tinfoil, any of them could be the one that's writing things on the web... While inspecting the students more people started to appear behind her, as they just kept coming and they didn't stop coming the room continued to fill up with all kinds of people one of which was the wrestler. "Oh not! He's following me! What if he is the one on from that phropity device! I talked to them! What could they be writing!?! 'Girl has a spot on her cheek'?!?! And I left weirdly before! Nope to that!" Angelica shirked, not wanting to touch the mess and confusion she caused with a one thousand million foot magic stick, even though the stick could probably fix stuff depending on the type of magic. She jumped into any old corner she could take to hide, she wasn't fussy about the corner and wanted anything to not be spotted and interviewed about her appearence, however the one she did jump into had a random mouldy taco on the ground which she made sure to prod, just in case it was a camera or something. The taco helped take her mind off of the stalking wrestler who followed her into the Journey house for some reason, but her attention snapped back to the tv dude as something happened and his head went flying and he then ran out of the room What you get for following me! She thought, imagining how embarrassed the actor must be Thanks mother karma for teaching them a lerebedy lesson! No one writes about me, tries to be friends and then stalks me without getting there cramupanounce! She smugly thought, thinking how cool it was that she managed to use a long word she picked up on the way to school this morning. After the tv left she sighed in relief, hoping that all her problems could end. But as per usual it didn't. After her sigh she jumped up and started wandering the room, trying to think up poster designs to advertise her business. What if I used the wrestler as reference for a coolio looking character! They could be one of those radio things! Like the one that rude efbin traveller brought after they stole my money and waved in my face! it was soooo cool looking, would have been nice if I could have brought it for myself but once I'm rich I'll have 50 radios! That will show them! As she continued to come up with more posters, her concentration was ruined when the sound of jingles rang in her ears. She looked around as the sound closed in "Stay back! I got hands and I ain't afraid to use them! London style!" She cried out, putting her hands up in a karate position Just like the simulation at the library! As she nervously looked around, the guy magically appeared next to her, making her jump back in fear. "God please! Its not my time yet!" She cried out, waiting for whatever happened next. In her panic she completely missed his question.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Raziel
5abf57d015a2c6e12a9223672ec2ec7d.png

Raziel reached to shake the offered hand even though he knew it would just get him wet. Manners dictated he be polite after all. After shaking Wayne's hand he offered his hand to Carpy. "It's a pleasure to meet you Wayne and you as well Carpy. My name is Raziel." Part of him questioned how Wayne and Mistral knew each other but wisely kept his silence instead choosing a more polite question. "You're looking for patrons Wayne? Does that mean you're an artist?" A question based on a misunderstanding. He believed the term patron still meant a person who payed an artist or musician to keep them on retainer.

Observing the two before hun he was once again caught off guard by how different the students here were. He also felt it fortunate he didn't bring his sword with him as he explored today because he might have reached for it upon seeing Carpy. Sure Carpy was cute for a fish monster thing but it also called to mind the stories he'd heard of sahuagin. Wayne luckily didn't bother him so much as water elementals were spoken of kindly even in Raziel's time. Unfortunately he couldn't really tell a lot about Wayne's appearance though.

Interactions: Wayne ( Lotusy Lotusy ), Carpy ( okmelonn okmelonn ), Mistral ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl )

Raziel

Kareek- Little
images (1).jpeg

Did this prey just? It did. It asked if I was a pet and if it could name me. Wait. It understood me. Did I activate the necklace? No I made sure not to. " You can understand me?" He was lost in thoughts of indignation before he remembered most humans don't speak snake. Maybe this winged species did or perhaps third one was just a unique prey. After asking in his surprise about the prey understanding him it occurred to him that was a stupid question. "I am Kareek and yes I am a student prisoner here. Tell me, what species of human are you? You're the first I've found that can speak snake and isn't afraid of me."

Now that the prey had acknowledged him as as King, even if the phrasing was odd, he would forgive its rudeness. Perhaps if it proved useful enough he could even choose not to eat it and instead keep it as a servant. If it could speak to snakes out might be of assistance in finding proper mates after all. While he wouldn't admit it he also had to consider the wizard's advice on finding someone to write for him so he could turn in the thing called "assignments" and not get expelled.

Interactions: Jon ( GingerBread GingerBread )

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

Asad raised his eyebrows with a bit of surprise. The corners of his mouth were pulled by the invisible strings of amusement. He attempted to force the smile down, but to no avail. The witch before him was largely convinced he had ill intentions. Maybe the woman was more keen than he took her for.

That could be a problem. Allowing her to descend into a state of panic, the Jinn continued to close the gap between them. He made zero effort to diffuse the situation. “Oh? We don’t have to be in such a hurry...why don’t we play a little game? Care to dance with the devil?” There was no telling what sort of reaction would come out of teasing this poor woman. The man was trying his damnedest to stifle any laughter. London Style? Her accent is quite adorable. I almost feel bad for messing with her. metalcity metalcity

Claude Summers
| Feeling Tired | A Courtyard? |

Claude, being about as good at pathfinding as a potato is at acting on reflex, couldn't quite find his way to House Logica. With a heavy suitcase in each hand, each now with a brand new crimson stain, he was beginning to feel the fatigue of dragging his stuff around all day. He decided to set his stuff down for just a breather, setting one suitcase on its side so he could sit on it, and the other upright so he could lean on something. He took his overshirt off, which at this point only served to overheat him, still wearing a white button-up shirt underneath. In his brief rest he began to contemplate what brought him here; he could blend into mundane society well enough, so why bother coming to the loopyland that is this school? He could have a normal life, with a normal family and job, so why choose such an abnormal route in life? It certainly wasn't a draw to adventure, otherwise he'd probably be in Journey rather than Logica (though how he somehow got into Logica was an entire other mystery). Besides, the school intimidated him with its air of intrigue and mystery rather than entice him. So what made him choose this place? Was it to find people like himself? To find out what he is or where he comes from? Something else entirely? Who knows; all Claude knew was that it was an interesting enough chain of thought to keep him busy while he waited for someone to ask for directions.

Energy Remaining

Nekomancer
Laughter echoed down the hallways of Lakoria as Nekomancer swiftly paced towards the Logica dorms. What a turn of events this had all ended up being! Who would've thought that the administration of correcting the impure was going to change into a confession after school? Fiddling with his thumbs, Nekomancer kept his head down as he mulled over the possibilities in the near future. When were they going to get married? How many kids should they have? Was it a good idea to kill them at birth or wait until they've matured before resurrecting them? Tormented by the vast amount of opportunities he was handed, the robed figure made a swift turn, pushing past numerous people to get to his room and finally clean the dried blood off.

Then, it struck him. Why did his cloak feel a tad lighter than usual? In all of his glory, Nekomancer had gotten so caught up in his own genius to realize that he had, in fact, forgot the very knife that he had used to cut down the small critter from earlier. Oops. He presumed it didn't matter anymore, but he did so very much love that knife, even if he had around forty-nine others waiting in the crevices of his cloak for further use. Smacking himself once, which got some odd stares from those walking by him, he continued to hurry on, hoping that the school provided the decor that he had specifically ordered them to put in his room for his studies.

As he scooted his way through the doors, he saw that a variety of people had already made their way to the main lobby of the Logica household. It wasn't his concern, each of them was irrelevant unless, of course, they were a neko. Taking his hand to rub at the dried blood over his left brow, he pondered on what experiment he needed to conduct today. With a lack of resources, there was a definite demand for "supplies", but getting his hands on fresh material was always a bit difficult. Something about "morals" and "inhumane" hullabaloo that never made sense to him whenever he placed an order at his local supermarket. The customer is always right, so why couldn't they get that?

Stopping to glance around at the various groups, Nekomancer placed himself in the middle of the room, his scarlet eyes scanning over the faces of everyone nearby. Nobody of use was around. Heading for the stairs, he huffed, murmuring something to himself as he adjusted his robes. How much did laundry cost, anyway? It was going to be hell to get all of this blood off, and Nekomancer was a bit tight on cash ever since he paid for that monthly prescription of "Neko News" that still hadn't come in the mail. Getting one last look, he noted that Erika was among the people crowding the area. He supposed it was best to avoid her, finding the idea of being at the butt of another one of her rants on necromancy being more of a hassle than he bargained for.

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Silvis Silvis Lotusy Lotusy okmelonn okmelonn Shagranoz Shagranoz AI10100 AI10100 The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Sylva
e1722824c1c4f8f29ce41592e502d4fc.jpg

Sylva was enjoying the chaos but decided to step out to plot when she saw the siren come in. Once outside she strolled around and spotted a cute boy sitting with luggage. She walked over behind him and wrapped her hands astound his eyes from behind. "Guess who!" Unless this boy was a mind reader there should be no chance of him guessing but just in case he was she made sure to think some very lewd things about him.

Taking the opportunity if him being blinded she looked him and his stuff over. He's sitting on blood stained luggage so he's not squeamish. He still isn't in his dorm so rules don't matter too much to him. Plus he's short and cute so that's a benefit. I might be able to use him but if not I can prank him. She hoped he'd tilt his head back to look as she type her head over his but anything besides standing straight up would be ok.

Interactions: Claude ( Sizniche Sizniche )

Erika Dubloit
Interacting with: Lily ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ), Kyra ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Mentioned: Wayne ( Lotusy Lotusy ), Mistral ( SpiritOwl SpiritOwl ), Nevore ( okmelonn okmelonn ), Raziel ( Silvis Silvis ), Nekomancer ( TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity )

Erika listened to what the demon had to say and it did make sense. There were a variety of species that doesn't actually just have this one specific trait. So she supposed that it was completely fine to let time pass by and see what she's really like. She might even be nicer than herself, but who knows.

Lily's enthusiasm when she mentioned that she was a summoner brought a smile to the spirit's face. She then tapped her chin to think about it. "I did manage to summon a demon once, though he was a lowly ranked one, he did claim. It was a starter course, I didn't expect much." She admitted. She tried to dig up her memories of what their name was. It was way back when she was a child and she didn't really think about summoning a demon ever again. It didn't really have any merit to it. Her younger brother tried to summon Lucifer though, and failed miserably. They had a lot to fix back then thanks to that little accident but that was in the past.

"I see. Well, the library mostly caters to our house, so you have nothing to worry about. Our teachers would be glad to help you out as well." Not that Erika does that all the time. She counted more on the other students than the teachers, but that's mostly because she might get in trouble for delving in too deep that they would refuse to answer her questions. Though, to be honest, they've been more than kind to her. She smiled sweetly at Lilith. "And good luck with that."

That was when the others started to come. First came some form of merman, then a... water spirit? With that odd watery hand jutting out of his body, she was pretty sure that was the case. He was rather cheerful too, so she made a note to interact with him at a later point. Then came in a... unicorn. "See?" She told Lilith, turning back to her. "You get used to anything Lakoria can throw at you." She continued. Well, at least she was sure that this wouldn't be a boring year, right?

Then comes the man who she wasn't even sure why her interest was piqued when she talked with him, but it just was. Nekomancer burst into the room. Though what did worry her was the fact that he had blood on his robes and some retaining on the face that was visible. Her eyebrows creased. His eyes passed hers and it was obvious that he didn't quite need the sort of lecture she gave him back in their first talk - a mistake on her part to think that he had something else on his mind that wasn't related to nekos.

"Nekomancer, hey-" The man bolted out of the way, heading into his room she assumed. She let out a sigh and made a motion of rubbing her temples - even though it wasn't very effective. Again, this guy was just more of a hassle than she normally went through for information, but he was an expert in his craft. She wanted to know more about it. She then let out a heavy sigh as she looked back at Lilith and Kyra. "Well, that happened." She muttered.

Angelica

After crying out Angelica raised one hand to protect her face and the other to protect her chest, she initially closed her eyes to not see the incoming horrors but learnt from earlier and decided to be a strong fighter and slightly opened her eyes. Seeing him giving her a weird look made her also raise a brow but in confusion "What is it? You want to come at me bro? Don't make me use my hands!" she asked while taking a slight step back, trying to act confident but obviously sounded terrified. To her surprise the guy asked her to play a game which didn't sound that threatening to her but who knew this guys intention! Starting to lower her guard, Angelica's mind was swarming with memories of different games she played "What type of game? Hopscotch is one of my fugady favourites! So is musical chairs! its one of the only times I get to listen to music, however they usually kick me out after they realise I'm not part of Becky's party. But its really fun for that two seconds of being included!" She exclaimed in slight cheeriness, remembering one of her old 'friends' and the good times they had. Getting back on topic she continued, lowering her guard more as she felt more comfortable after talking briefly "Dance with the devil?! I've never danced properly before but its part of my job as a witch to do stuff with the devil! I hear that the devil is a good lad, shame he gets a bad name but I'm sure he will get redemption one day!" She asked while excitingly jumping forwards towards the man "When is Mister Satan turning up?!" She continued with a giddy grin while rubbing her hands together.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Unicorn*:・゚✧
Current Location: Logica House
Mistral had started and continued to start many a misunderstanding in his years, and did as he typically did in such situations - let them sort themselves out. He supposed Wayne's totally-real initiative of keeping faces bright and shiny could be a form of art, or maybe stemmed from the frantic sort of panic a mother might have upon witnessing her child soil their clothes on picture day. Mistral himself found anyone with passion to be capable of art, at least, for the time being. Hearing a voice to his left he turned to find a young women most assuredly from the forest, though he found the sweetness emitted by her perfume to be acrid, beneath it he could detect earth. More then earth was required to be known as a forest-dweller, with farmers often sharing the same fate - but her manner held an otherwordliness to it which Mistral had seen sprout among many different kinds, those, who lives close to magic, but whom were not strictly a part of it themself. Her poise however was a uniqueness, an oddity even that he did not observe in most creatures - not that he usually took precious time to look around, but in crowded environments he had a tendency to become more alert. Despite her aura, she seemed quiet ecstatic to be in the presence of a unicorn, and Mistral would expect no less.

"I cannot be made perturbed," Mistral lied magnificently, as if he did not find how close so many were unsettling or blood accursed, "It is good of you to realize my majesty." Mistral liked the starry-eyed lady quite a bit, she seemed pawsetively if not purrfectly nyace enough to be worth paws. Her furvent demeanor towards complimenting him was well founded, in his mind at least. Maybe he had a bias towards beings of the forest, or maybe, unlike Wayne and Raziel she hadn't said something he found uncouth - as if dirt could ever sully the perfection of a unicorn, or one would allow an armored rider voyage! Pshaw. But he was a fickle creature with an opinion erratic with change, who knew how long his favor could last.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Silvis Silvis Lotusy Lotusy okmelonn okmelonn

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Haven House
Syke watched as Nikiri made her way out the door, it was scarcely closed when she realized the butterflies in her stomach were not excited ones. Her mind went blank, her stalks shook, and her eyes moved upwards to seek solace somewhere amongst the heaven beyond the rafters. She was sure her spirit had left her and wobbled unsteadily, left, left, right then it ceased all at once! Ceasing up like a powered down machine! WAS THIS DEATH?! With a terror Syke purposefully threw herself prostrate to test if she had any will over her own limbs! With a strength she had not seen herself wield before she propelled herself, stumpy hands first, right over the edge of the table. Though her falls were usually slow and floaty, this particular tumble had her upside down in a manner that the weightiest part of her body, her head, could not be slowed by her tangle of appendages or elegant bloom. She was certain, that of all impacts she had ever sustained, this one, would certainly be her end!

She reached the floor with a light 'pwoumph' of a sound and gathered her knees to her chest, hyperventilating. She scooched backwards furiously to hide under the table; hesitantly, she removed her arms one after the other to test their function. She bobbled her head side to side and reasoned that fate had not taken her yet. But it had taken her friend from her!!! Her beak opened wide and she shrieked a silent shriek, her vocal mechanisms strained to the point of dysfunction. How could she recover from such a terrible calamity?!? How could she ensure that either of them would last through the night?!?! The Beast WOULD ARISE!!! Syke slapped herself, shocked, she eyed her hand like it was its own fault and mustered together her courage! She sniveled several times before quelling her ability to be totally inept and becoming merely mostly inept. She had a mission, and that mission was, to scold whoever caused the mighty Nikiri to flinch! She reached for her matchstick staff, only to find it was no longer slung across her back! She let out the gasp of a melodramatic lady in her forties and quickly looked from side to side. It was not underneath the table.

"Oh dear," She bit her thorny little fingers in fright. However was she to threaten away beetles now?! She sneaked her way to the table's legs, carefully dropping onto her stomach to best view the flat expanse of floor. If her eyesight was a bit better, she may have used an aerial point of view to try and find her beloved match stick, but in some small part luck was on her side, for was she a sighted creature she would never have spotted the matchstick, just underneath the ledge of a distanced cabinet. She made a run for it before realizing she didn't want to be crushed and darted back under the table. If she was going to face off with that inconsiderate thrower, she'd need to be armed; but how to get back her trusty weapon.
She let out a squeak of frustration and thought.

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Journey House
Éanna debated animatedly to an NPC before becoming self aware and realizing speaking to generic unnamed students was a bit like having a conversation with your self, and he found that a lot more entertaining then what the two were discussing presently. He ended the debating by pretending to be much more upset and invested then he actually was, drawing himself into a corner, and pretending to sulk. What fun! He couldn't keep up the false gloom for long and a series of whistles burst forth from his beak. The feathery fellow was quite excited today and simply could not contain himself. The break of the school year had been very refreshing, and reminded him of his sole cause: Destroy The Enemies, Reclaim The Family Name! His tail gave a quick wag of energy and he hopped right over to someone whose fashion sense he could relate to, "The mask of Tíre has not been altered!" He exclaimed, in his high voice which constantly and unpredictably changed cadence. Surely Mac and Éanna must have talked some the previous year! With such a finely crafted piece of art on his face, he was a perfect candidate for speaking to! Éanna placed his hands on the sides of Mac's mask without any regard to anyone's personal space. In their sparse interactions previously, the underclassmen made it quite clear he wanted to steal Mac's mask, he did not currently have plans of snatching it from his face and running off with it though - only because he knew now, it was magickally bound. One might imagine he figured that out the hard way.

"How strange, it was forged with imperfections?" Éanna knew his stuff when it came to masks, but not so much magic - and thus was highly interested in the thing fastened near eternally onto Mac's face! What a peculiar mask, a strange and mysterious thing like it would do finely among his own collection.
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

[class=tabs1]
background-color: Transparent;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #000088;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: #000000;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
padding: 10px 0;
text-align: center;
[/class][class=tab1]
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
width: 214px;
height: 214px;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 4px #FFFFFF;
[/class][class name=activeTab1]
background-color: #80ff80;
[/class][class name=tab1 state=hover]
background-color: #80ff80; transition: 4s
[/class][script class=tab1 on=click]
hide tabsContent1
removeClass activeTab1 tab1
addClass activeTab1
set currentTab1 (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Jonathan) (show tabsContentTabOne)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Nyx) (show tabsContentTabTwo)
[/script] [div class=tabs1][div class=tab1 style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc59b32c90f33089d65a4286b380534d/tumblr_osgzjxcILh1s29fu9o1_500.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Jonathan[/div][div class=tab1 style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/07/2b/70072b284e62c36002159374b7362b11.jpg); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Nyx[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabOne"]

Jonathan
Interacting
Kareek the cute snek
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

"I'm not a human. I'm a fairy.. not one of those lame loser ones though" Jon was enjoying talking to the snake, it was one of the best thing's that he'd done today. Cause surprisingly he didn't enjoy getting stabbed.. and talking to the Cute Witch boy, was only good up until he'd ended up touching his wings. Jon tried to push those thoughts out of his head and answered the rest of the snakes questions. "I can talk to animals. And of course I'm not scared of you, only a lame loser would ever be scared.. I'm not a lame loser.." Jon beamed with happiness, to the point where he didn't try to hide it from any onlookers, most of them seemed to be paying attention the Dhampir. "Plus, you're really cute! Nothing as adorable as you could ever be scary. You even have a cute name, Kareek" Jon was a bit worried that the snake was a student, since he'd let his edgy demeanour down around him. But he figured if Kareek could only talk snake, then most others wouldn't be able to find out.

[/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabTwo" style="display: none;"]

]Nyx

Interacting
Rae
Kast
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Nyx looked down at the smaller Kitsune in front of him, who seemed to be gushing over her sister's actions. As if almost signing your own death warrant was a ''cool'' thing to be doing. The other kitsune started talking about how she'd never thought carefully and she'd had fun so far. "Well, I've heard Hell is a wonderful place to go this time of year. And since you've not fucked off yet, you must want me to give you a free trip there" Nyx smirked at the girl, his fangs becoming visible as the kitsune asked how he would put her down. "Oh, I don't want to spoil it too much for you. But I can give you a hint. It will be slow and painful. See, believe it or not, I'm not a licensed vet." Nyx put his hand on the smaller kitsune's head and went to move her out of the way. "Unless you want to end up a bloody corpse like your ''Sis'', I suggest you be the one to take my advi-"

Nyx's face contorted into one of shock as he felt something lick the back of his neck. Though the shocked expression disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Replaced once again with Nyx's cool and calm uncaring expression that he wore so often. Though he was still bit in shock as the kitsune's actions had caught him off guard. He heard her saying that he didn't taste like chocolate. "Hang on a second. Did you just lick me?" Nyx exhaled heavily as he glanced around the room. "You know, I start to try to give you people a chance.. and this is what you do with it.." His gaze settled back on the kitsune standing in front of him "You fuck it up" He gave the Kitsune a toothy smile, showing off his fangs as a look of malice covered his face. "Well, you know what they say.. an eye for an eye. I think I'll take a little taste as well" Nyx quickly closed the gap between him and the kitsune, stepping behind her. He went to sink his teeth into her neck. He wasn't planning on bleeding her dry, just taking enough of her blood to make sure she knew to not fuck with him again.

[/div]

Last edited:
Cayman

Current form: Full Chameleon
Interacting with: No one, simply observing
Mentioned: GingerBread GingerBread TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

If there was one thing that Cayman was sure of it was this, he did NOT like being stuffed into an auditorium full of people only to find out the same things as last year. This was his second year at Lakoria and, whether he liked it or not, he didn’t have a better option besides sweating out his anxiety until he could get out of there and sit somewhere he could just watch. He loved watching, it was the easiest and least stressful way for him to learn a little bit about the world around him. Although something he was not enjoying was how close all these people are... so many people... so loud... While he was currently in his human form, he wondered how many people were watching him. It sent a chill down his spine just thinking about it. As soon as he could he made his escape from that accursed auditorium and got to the Haven common room. He wanted to get there first so he could find the best spot to disappear.

If things were going to work as they had in the past, Cayman was hoping beyond hope that he wasn’t wrong, then there would be an announcement sometime soon that would call everyone to their dorms. He wanted to have his spot long before anyone else so he could get himself perfectly blended into the background. He shifted into his chameleon form, growing nearly a foot taller and gaining a ton of muscle, his normally lanky build bulking up to a 200 pound hunk of solid muscle. He found a suitable corner that was out of the way and stood absolutely still as his scales slowly matched the paint scheme of the Haven common room, going as far as to recreate the singular faded spot on the wall along with the shadow at the bottom of the corner. He stood as still as a statue while he waited, using his lizardy eyes to scan nearly the entire room while he waited. Things seemed to be about the same as he remembered them, plush inviting furniture, soft colors to make new students calmer, and a rather comforting atmosphere. All in all, most people would be able to let down their guard here, most. Cayman wasn’t going to take any chances. As soon as other people started to populate the room he closed his eyes, completely camouflaging himself in the corner he was currently inhabiting.

He relied on his hearing and sense of smell to tell where people where and, as he listened to the overhead announcements, he was partially pleased and partially annoyed, they had forgotten him. Maybe it was a testament to his ability to stay nearly invisible even in his human form, maybe the school had simply forgotten about the chameleon boy, either way he wasn’t entirely displeased. As more and more people filled the room he started getting nervous, one of them could accidentally bump him and completely ruin his hiding spot. He listened to the many people as they entered the room, his ears picking up the sound of fluttering wings as something small approached. He was half tempted to shoot out his tongue and catch the thing, realizing that his instincts were trying to get the better of him. He realized how stupid of an idea that was (what would he do if it was a student?!) and managed to hold his tongue. He snuck a glance at the room as he heard something wiz through the air and hit the wall, peeking out and analyzing the scene before him. Anyone who as paying close enough attention could have seen his two small pupils appearing out of nowhere for a split second before Cayman closed his eyes again. He held a chuckle as he processed the scene, people were already starting to get into fights. Although he was currently terrified of these people they were quite funny.​

[class=tabs1]
[/class][class=tab1]
background-color: #66ffd9;
background-color: #66ffd9; transition: 4s
hide tabsContent1
addClass activeTab1
if (eq ${currentTab1} Mac) (show tabsContentTabOne)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Dibe) (show tabsContentTabTwo)
[/script] [div class=tabs1][div class=tab1 style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307903236390649857/441798110017224704/proxy.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Mac[/div][div class=tab1 style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307903236390649857/441798034859229184/proxy.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Dibe[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabOne"]
Cocky Little Shit

Mac snickered as he watched Elliot leave and put his hands in his pockets, tempted to do something like pine after the southern boy just to screw with him some more, but it was clear that the fun was over. Besides, he'd already used the last good bit of material he had with the 'fucking with you' line, and didn't want to chance not leaving a lasting impression on the kid, so he chose to stay back. Once Elliot was gone Mac stretched out and patted down his slicked back hair quickly, listening as Asad made a crack at sexual harassment claims, something Mac couldn't help but laugh at, "Let's be honest, he's not gonna mention anything that just happened to anyone, after all he wouldn't want to ruin his chances with any ladies he meets later on-"

Mac's eyes widened as he felt himself being pushed against the wall by Asad and being asked what would happen if the Jinn fell for him. There was a moment where Mac found himself being very glad his mask hid his beet red face, and was also very glad he wasn't gay, or else he may find himself getting lost in Asad's deep topaz eyes which seemed to twinkle ever so slightly, and had something mysterious but assertive in the way they peered through him-

Mac shook his head again and laughed nervously, trying to play off the situation, "Wait a second what kind of kabedon shit is thi- er, I mean, what's a kabedon?! A-anyways, it doesn't matter, this is a funny joke to play though! Good thing we both know I'm not into guys or else you might have had me swooning with what you just said..." Mac chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed and confused; why the hell was he so nervous right now?! He was never nervous, it was one of his best traits, and yet for some reason once again he found himself losing confidence around Asad and getting weak in the knees...maybe it was some of his weird Jinn magic, yeah that was the reason...

Mac hadn't realized until that moment that Asad had backed off, and only barley managed to catch the keys and blink a few times before calling after Asad, "I-I would usually lose these keys, b-but I'll uh...I'll make an exception for you here Asa- er...Robin. I'll catch you later and all that..."

After Asad was gone, Mac let out a deep breath of relief, concerned with how off his game simply being around Asad seemed to make him. Mac turned around to go back to his room, tired after a day of hard work and ready to spend the rest of his day eating wasabi peas and watching Haikyuu, however before he could make that dream a reality, there was a sharp tug on his face that he winced at. Looking down, Mac sighed as he saw a small bird person tugging on his mask...this was of course Éanna, and truth be told although he hadn't talked much with the boy, Mac was not surprised to see him standing directly in front of him and tugging on his mask, just as he wasn't surprised that a day drunk senior walked by and proceeded to hurl all over the bird boy's feet.

With a shake of the head, Mac once again backed up six feet away from the boy before turning on the charm once more and speaking, "Oh dear Éanna, somebody just hurled all over your feet! Well that's quiet a shame, I suppose maybe that's just karma letting you know to not get right up in my face and pull on my mask, though that's just a theory I have about why that happened right now." Mac winked at the bird, "Though I do feel bad, tell you what, I'll get you some paper towels to clean up if you promise to do something like say hello when you see me instead of pulling on my face again, okay?"

SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

(Also shout out to Gingy for the code, it's great, especially when it only took him like seven minutes to do, love you bb <3)

So Drawing Fanart of this Later...

Dibe began to smile brightly when Pluto said he'd like to see her art, bouncing up and down on her toes a few times before realizing that somebody may notice and think she was weird, at which point she stopped, 'Look Próvlima , you were right! Just a few seconds outside the janitor's closet and I'm already about to make a friend, I just can't mess this up now...' Dibe's hand went towards her sketchbook as she practically trembled with excitement, her mind already drifting to future hang outs: the thought of having someone to go to the movies with, go to a restaurant with, someone to braid hair with and tell secrets to, it was going to be so cool! She just had to impress him with the sketchbook first!

This was interrupted of course, by a flying chocolate treat scratching her hand on it's way to Nyx, causing her to yelp and begin sucking on the tiny cut on the back of her hand.

Looking at where it had come from, Dibe noticed two cute looking cats walking side by side, approaching Nyx before the bigger cat seemed to get into a spat with Nyx. Dibe began to back up a bit as Nyx seemed to get up to meet the cat girl's gaze before things got silent, at which point it felt like you could cut the tension with a butter knife. Just then the cat girl began to circle Nyx, at which point Dibe gasped, 'Oh gosh, Próvlima they're going to fight! Is this my fault? Did I do something wrong when I came out of the closet?! Oh, If I had stayed inside nobody would be fighting!'

'Dibe...you didn't do anything wrong, stop worrying. I doubt anybody here would chance a fight when a teacher is bound to show up soon anyways, so no worries...'

As Próvlima was saying this, the circling from the cat girl stopped as Dibe held her breath, ready for an attack to start. Her fears were confirmed when the cat girl rushed forward quickly, looking like she was going to go right for the neck!

...But then she just licked the vampire...

...And then Dibe squeed...

'That was so cute! Are they together? Are they flirting right now? I hope they're flirting! What would their kids look like, I need to know~! I want to pet the cat now!"

'What?! Dibe no, this is why you don't have freinds, you get really weird really quick and then you start doing things like petting other intelligent beings! Now just calm down, and show that nice boy your sketches like you planned to! That's how you develop a normal relationsip with someo- and you're already petting them...great...'

It was true, Dibe had begun to scratch the top of the taller neko's head with stars in her eyes as she repeated the words, "So cute..." Softly to herself over and over again...

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai GingerBread GingerBread NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
[/div]

Last edited:
Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Journey House
Éanna didn't seem at all concerned by the vomit pooled at, around, and on his scaley bird graspers; when you grew up bathing in the tears, sweat, blood, and viscera of your enemies - you became quite accustom to others' unpleasant and flat-out nasty bodily functions. Beings loose control of a lot of things when they died or realized its imminency. Karma on he other hand, there was something to strike fear into a young bird's heart. He tilted his head to the side in an angle that would've been unnatural for one with human vertebrata. What omen was this?! He'd reasoned he needed to locate a Logica student with sound knowledge on omens to uncover the answer, but did he have time to waste meandering in the Journey Commons with such need for a reading? Did it forewarn of a bad stomach flu, an ache, or perhaps that in the near future his stomach would be turned inside out upon his death? He had a tumultuous relationship with predicting omens ever since the spiritual leader of his clan was slain, leaving him and the remaining without guidance through the whims of gods. He gave a quick shake, ruffling his feathers as though becoming more poofy could scare off the ill intentions of gods.

"Éanna will not intentionally jostle the face of Mashtíre," he promised; after all, he wasn't interested in whatever nonsense lay under the mask! He only longed to touch and abscond with the magical artifact! He had never once thought it was the boy's face, ooo but what if it was and he had just made a promise he surely could not keep? He always assumed the eyes belonged to something other, but if they belonged to the mask itself - my, my! What a delightful and unique object indeed! Several rolling chirps scattered out of his beak in amazement, what a glorious mask. Éanna comprehended that standing at a distance was typically not a threat on one's life outside of his society, but he did not appreciate distance of any length - especially one so lengthy as Mac's! Was he trying to become lost in the commotion of rushing students? Éanna took a few fleet steps forward, once again entering Mac's barrier of bad luck. Éanna either didn't know or mind that tracking puke on the floor as he walked was not something other's wanted to deal with.

"Éanna likes the mask," He tweeted, despite failing to enunciate the k in mask, the message was very clear that he liked the mask in the way a toddler might like someone's plushie. Sure the owner might like it, but they would appreciate it far more, treat it so nicely what a good stuffie, what a good mask. Éanna stretched and grasped in small motions with his hands but didn't rush Mac again, though he had intentions of doing so in the future. It was difficult to gauge where Éanna was looking through the slits in his own mask, they made it appear as though he was always staring straight ahead, but his chin was tilted upwards in a manner that he used to stare directly into Mac's eyes - were they truly part of the mask? That would take much magic and such delicate constructive work!

"Tíre shall always be greeted by Éanna in sunny disposition; Hello!" Éanna practiced the greeting obediently and would quite likely repeat the word every time he first ran into Mac with the same peppy voice and trill cadence, it was almost as if Éanna stored how to make sounds in the catalogue of his memory and called upon the exact same formation each and every time he decided to speak.
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Nevore

Interacting With
unicorn boi, big metal boi, and moistest boi
Current Location
logica commons
Notes
...just wanting to be called by his real name
Stuff
N/A

Tags

Through all of his morning interactions and events ( though it had been rather few ), Nevore had to wonder what had possessed him to allow himself to be dragged about by some... Water elemental, was it? He allowed another dramatic, rather annoying sigh to slide past his lips. More bubbles sprouted in the water as he did so. Though, this sigh wasn't one of annoyance as some may have thought it to be. No, it was one of relief as the other came to the decision to exit the fishbowl. The fish-boy, unlike the others around him, didn't mind the small splash of water. Well, this was likely due to the fact that he was a merman, after all. "I'd much rather prefer if you just called me Nevore. Stop with all the unnecessary nicknames." The boy scoffed, his tone sharp and dripping with poison. However, without warning nor a moment's peace from Wayne, he was once more dragged along by the boy, this time directly into the crowd of student that had gathered in the commons.
Nevore had to admit that, at times, he himself could come across as being the slightest bit narcissistic. However, meeting this unicorn made him completely rethink the very definition of the word. He could sense the ego seeping through his statements, even more so in the fact that he had been completely ignored. Not that it mattered, anyways. He had already grown negative feelings toward the other without having said one word to him. However, he did have to agree with the fact that Wayne didn't always choose the best place to use his magic. His attention then turned to the Knight that stood before him. He was taken aback at his words. He looked shocked, hurt, absolutely insulted! Had everyone already gotten the thought that his name was something so... So demeaning as 'Carpy'!? He most certainly did not shake the other's hand. "My name is not Carpy! It is Nevore Kulani Mimata! Address me as such!" The rage seethed through his words, seen in his expression and in his balled fists. What an awful first day this was turning out to be so far..

Hecate Truth
"Time waits for no one.."
tumblr_nhd40fPlxH1tjdsrvo1_500.jpg

The silver eyed witch quickly stopped, and wiped her nose with her crisp white robe, only realizing that wasn't so wise once she finished. Drops of ruby red blood stained her once-clean robe. She groaned, and face palmed. Great. She had a nosebleed, and stained her clean robes. She tried to cover up the stains, but failed miserably. Great. Now everyone'll think I had my period. She sighed, and noticed a boy a boy in front of her. Well, above her, too. Hanging himself upside-down over the broomstick with the crook of his knees holding him, he bore a wide grin just in front of the other's face. "Are you a witch!?" The excitable boy blurted suddenly.

Hecate's eyes widened, and she cringed. A.. broom? Hm.. this boy may be a witch as well. "No. I'm a fairy," she said, rolling her eyes. "You're obviously a witch yourself." She raised her chin, staring at him, still feeling annoyed that she can't properly cover the stain on her robe.

Great. Way to go to be rude once again. Arse.

She took this moment to examine the boy that flew to her. He had blonde hair and brownish eyes. Hecate pursed her lips. Why must this happen to me. All I wanted was a trip to the library, for Coven's sake.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: okmelonn okmelonn

Kareek- Little
images (1).jpeg

If Kareek was understanding the fairy thing then it was as different from humans as worms from snakes. It also seemed to use the word loser in place of prey. It was quite amusing that this prey seemed more afraid of being prey than the predator climbing on it. Then the prey called him cute and adorable, even going so far as saying he wasn't scary. " You've never heard of basilisk have you cute fairy thing? We can kill with a glare or with one drop of venom. Were it not four these cursed necklaces all of you would be in danger of being my food!" Ha if it wishes to insult me and call me cute I will scorn it back. Kareek only then realized he might be able to get the fairy prey to remove at least the one restricting his powers. Luckily he was too absorbed with the fairy to notice the witches or he might have proven how dangerous he was.

Interactions: Jon ( GingerBread GingerBread )

Kast
It became a common trend for Kast to be ignored at this point. Most people looked through her, let alone bothering to take notice of the short, squeaky being that continued to chirp at them. Placing a hand on the top of her head, Nyx had placed her away from himself, his attention drawn entirely by her sibling. It was a lie for the little girl to say she didn't feel resentment towards her older counterpart, the way their family stressed over her, how she so easily drew attention to herself, and how Kast was typically left in the dust, seen as nothing more than the "younger and more annoying" of the two. Forcing a smile on her typically chipper face, she stood to the side, watching the back and forth of taunts and, er, licking going on between the two. Was this a normal trend among friends? Maybe a friendship ceremony or something along those lines?

Soon enough, Kast realized that this wasn't something that you did with your everyday friends and was, in fact, some sort of dangerous shenanigan that was going on. Hell, the fox didn't even realize the woman that began petting her sister from behind, and how Nyx had taken Rae in a hold that screamed Twilight ™. Confused on whether or not to be happy or terrified for Rae, Kast's mind went blank as she lowered herself down. Shortly after, the little girl sprung up suddenly, speeding towards Nyx with the jumping power of a kangaroo. Time slowed, like how it did in sub-par action movies, and the top of Kast's skull collided with Nyx's teeth, ramming herself into the man. "Watch out, Sis!" she shrieked, feeling as two points lodged themselves into the top of her skull, drawing blood as she skidded onto the floor shortly after.

Resting on the ground, Kast felt as her own blood began to pour over her face. She felt sick, her body feeling weak and her eyes becoming heavier and heavier. Was Rae safe? What happened to the vampire heartthrob? Was it accurate to say that this might've been the worst start for the first day in all first days around the globe? Kast sure thought so, the realization of being deemed that "one girl that hilariously got bitten by a vampire by headbutting him like an idiot" really sinking in. To make matters worse, her consciousness began to waver just as the sight of two beady eyes were seen glaring at her, not an owner for them in sight, only acting as floating spheres as her own eyes began to close. Hallucinations were never a good sign. Without another word, the little girl was knocked unconscious, her breathing becoming shallow as she was swept into a deep slumber.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Emmi Emmi okmelonn okmelonn SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Silvis Silvis Loony_Bin Loony_Bin NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Mistborn Mistborn

bb657dc776dbcc4f9c3c507ed7ff8f49--white-fox-snow-white.jpg
Casper evergreen
male-snowfox spirit-juinor-

having arrived a bit later to the school casper had completely missed the orientation assembly as well as the tour that was given. he would have preferred arriving earlier so he could've had a sooner start on getting to know his surroundings and the people in them. it would have been nice but atlas his driver seemed to be direction-ally challenged. hopefully who ever thought it was a good idea to hire such a person would realize that they were terrible at their job and reassign the poor guy to something simpler. thankfully casper wasn't a testy type but he could imagine all the people of whom had gotten angry with the said driver and probly snapped at the poor guy. holding onto his duffle bag and glancing back into the distance for a moment before looking forward with a deep exhale,his cold breath visible in the air. he began to walk making his way towards the school walking inside. maybe he could find something like a map perhaps. a bit of walking and his light green eyes were directed over to a window as he overheard the announcement about dorms. 'oh that's right i was supposed to be in that dorm,right?' he thought pursing his lips. licking his lower lip with a growl he smirked to himself. this was a good opportunity to get to know some of his fellow classmates and house members. oh he could imagine all the different types he could encounter and boy did it seem fun. extremely fun. the spirit then walked out the door heading for the dorms making his way to the journey house. he was a sight to be hold with some eyes on him but that didn't bother him. not one bit. others would see casper happened to be a towering 6'5 with long white hair with sparkling teal hints to it and sea foam green eyes. his skin was pale and his body slender making him look like one of those elegant porcelain dolls. as he was making his way towards what he assumed to be the journey house due to the many students all over the place that were shooting each other with water guns outside nearly hitting a guy that he saw ahead of him. there were students who were obviously drunk or on drugs all over the place and he was pretty sure the guy hanging out the window passed out had a bit too much. it all seemed too fun for this fox making him grin. casper particularly was eyeing the guy who nearly gotten water soaked and more particularly was eyeing his fine fine posterior. walking right behind the guy casper circled around and slung a arm over his shoulders and smirked. "WELL,WELL,WELL. what do i have here? hehehe, looks like you and i are in the same house." he greeted him chuckling and his eyes widened for a minute looking at him before smirking. "oh wow! you're WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY cuter that i thought. heheehee." he told him and moved back holding a hand out for him to shake with a friendly grin. "how rude of me,hunie. the name is casper,casper evergreen."

Emmi Emmi @anyonenearby at journey

Kerry Stayne

Kerry looked around the almost empty school courtyard. Her eyes scanned the place. It wasn't very old, yet it could use a few renovations, there were a number of buildings leading to other places as well. She flicked her ear impatiently and gave a huff, "Where to?" She whispered to herself, looking again at her surroundings. Unfolding a paper sheet, it read "Logica" though Kerry had no idea where that was located. she had arrived later then most to Lakoria, hoping for a sense of privacy that could only be achieved by silence and remoteness. Wandering for a few steps, she stopped abruptly and looked at the buildings. A few of them were quite large, though she didn't want to go into them.... Not yet..

Turning back around, she made her way to a slightly smaller building, her tail swishing back and fourth in nervousness. She ducked and just in time to see another person get wetted by a water gun. She frowned slightly and gave them a quizzical glance before entering the giant place. She immediately regretted entering the place. There were a number of people, and creatures everywhere. And most of them seemed absolutely stoned, or drunk. Her ears shrunk agains't her head and she looked again at the little paper crumpled between her hands. "Logica..." This can't be it! She said to herself, wondering what place this was. It was too dark to make out any true faces, and it seemed to be in a total "Rave mode."

She tried to get her tail to stop twitching, but it seemed to have a mind of it's own, she grappled it between her hands and squeezed it, feeling a slight pain. While trying to calm down, she seemed to bump into someone. Realizing her only way out was to ask directions for Logica, she looked up at the person. He was very tall and quite elegant, with white hair and pale skin. His tall presence immediately made her shrink as she asked her question. "Oh um.. Pardon me.. but do you know if this is Logica?" She asked, trying to sound confident, though her ears gave away how frightened she was by him, and the place she had wandered into.

( N Nonexisting )

Anyone Anyone at House Journey!

Wayne

Wayne winced as he only received one of his three offered handshakes, compensating by shaking Raziel's hand with as much vigor as a college student at a job interview. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Raziel," he said, finally releasing the man from his vicegrip of a handshake. He also kept an eye on Mistral who, while not accepting his handshake, seemed mildly amused by the situation as a whole. Once the unicorn asked about how his business had been going, Wayne realized he'd forgotten all about his little venture scam. "Oh! I guess I should clear up that little misconception," he started, with a light, bubbly laugh in accompaniment. "I mean, I suppose you could call me an entrepreneur of many facets. I've tried out everything, from bake sales to Elemental water - this morning, I felt the urge to try some beauty business. Of course, your radiant appearance helped the process along quite a bit." Wayne continued to butter up his new equestrian friend, all while spinning himself a convincing story between little fibs. If only Mac could see him now - he hoped his selkie mentor would be proud of him.

"But alas! Business is volatile, just like the weather! One moment I'm building you up - the next, I'll break you down! Once I compared my clients to your brilliance, I realized I had no chance. It was like holding pebbles to a diamond, such a vast difference! Oh, the woes of my life, lacking talent!" He shed a single, faked tear. "The water was just my way of wiping the slate clean. I just couldn't bear the sight of it - and besides, beauty shouldn't come for free, eh?" The water elemental mentally patted himself on the back for coming up with that last part - he was becoming an even better con by the second! He also hadn't failed to pick up on Raziel's use of the word "patron." It was a bit of a more antiquated choice, once he'd only heard his elders utter once or twice, so it certainly piqued his interest. "Oh, Raziel, you flatter me! If only I was an artist of that scale, who could get patrons... ah, if only. I'm just your average boy from the river, sorry to disappoint." With an implied "what can you do?" Wayne smiled sadly, offering a little shrug to the knightly man next to him.

"Well anyways, it's been really nice meeting you all!" The cold exchange between Mistral and Nevore had not gone unnoticed to this water elemental, and with his little spiel finished, Wayne quickly tried to lighten the mood again. "Now I don't want to be hogging all the handshakes around here. Raziel, Carpy, why don't you guys-" He found himself interrupted by an outburst from the short-tempered fish. To Wayne, the fact that Carpy had snapped wasn't the biggest shock, as he sort of expected it. No, the biggest shock was that he wasn't named Carpy! In that moment, Wayne realized that the Nevore had never given him his name, and also that he was adopting all of Mac's mannerisms at a frightening pace - he didn't know how to feel about that one. "Oh. Your name's Nevore? Why didn't you say so earlier? I'm so sorry! Raziel, if you would," he grabbed the knight's hand, then Nevore's, and forced them together in a handshake while nodding at Mistral - he knew better than to touch his majesty, the unicorn. "Allow me to reintroduce my friend, Nevore Kulani Mima... Mina... uh, Nevore Kulani Pinata! Did I get that right?"

okmelonn okmelonn Silvis Silvis SpiritOwl SpiritOwl NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Lily gave a look of appreciation to Erika. "I'm impressed. Summoning is a difficult art, and it takes knowing one's limits to avoid calling up what you cannot put down again. And it's a shame you lost your magic when you died... though there may be a way around it, if you're willing to work with someone who doesn't have much experience in the field." The demon paused for a moment. "We can all make deals, grant mortals power. Should you want it, I can see if I can give you your magic back. If not, I understand. The bad rap we get... it's not entirely undeserved."

She caught several more people coming into the room. Addressing nobody in particular, she said, "I didn't think I would be seeing so many friendly faces around here. My name's Lily, and I'm glad to meet you all."

[class=tabs1]
[/class][class=tab1]
background-color: #80ff80;
background-color: #80ff80; transition: 4s
hide tabsContent1
addClass activeTab1
if (eq ${currentTab1} Jonathan) (show tabsContentTabOne)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Nyx) (show tabsContentTabTwo)
[/script] [div class=tabs1][div class=tab1 style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc59b32c90f33089d65a4286b380534d/tumblr_osgzjxcILh1s29fu9o1_500.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Jonathan[/div][div class=tab1 style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/07/2b/70072b284e62c36002159374b7362b11.jpg); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Nyx[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabOne"]

Jonathan
Interacting
Kareek the cute snek
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon looked down at Kareek as he starting talking about the feats that a basilisk could pull off, and how if he wasn't so small and adorable, they'd all be in trouble. "I don't know what a basilisk is, but if they're all as adorable as you, they can't be that bad" Jon started petting the basilisk once again. He enjoyed having the snake around as it was a welcome change to how his day had been. He knew a lot of snakes could be aggressive, but most of the time they were just hungry. "Besides, you're way too cute to ever hurt someone... unlike that guy in the library" Jon muttered the last part to himself, staring blankly ahead as he absent-mindedly petting the Snake coiled around his leg. After a moment or two he shook the thought from his head. He looked back down at Kareek. "Are you hungry? Is that why you're so grumpy?"

]Nyx

Interacting
Rae
Kast
Notes
Nyx is now a fox, for anyone confused, take a look at his character sheet
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Nyx was shocked as his teeth hit something harder than the intended target of the kisune's neck. He glanced down quickly and realised that he'd been head butted in the teeth by the younger Kitsune. Nyx pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I told you to not get involved. I guess just a warning isn't enough for you people. Well, congrats you get to die and be my example of what happens when you don't listen to me." Nyx went to reach for his dagger, but before he could take it from it's sheath, he felt himself shrinking. His eyes widened as he realised that he was getting shorter. although it seemed like it was happening slow for Nyx, in reality it was over in an instant. He looked around at everyone in the room, who were now far bigger than he was. He had no idea what had happen. 'What the fuck? What did that cat bitch do to me?!' To anyone watching the altercation between Nyx and the kitsunes, they would realise that he'd been transformed into a fox. To anyone else though, even if they'd taken their eyes off of them for only a moment or two, It would appear that Nyx had been replaced with a fox.

[/div]

It was like all Pluto did was blink and the next thing he knows, weird shit is going on. Nyx was licked by some weird kitsune lady and the artist was now...squeeing...
'Oh what the hell? Pluto lets leave before everyone starts an orgy.'
'Oooh, an orgy! I haven't been in one of those sinc-'
'Shut up.'
'You remember, right Icarus?! Wasn't it fun?'
'I said shut the fuck up! No one wants to think about you doing the nasty!'

'Everyone wants to think about doing the nasty with me. I was the BEST.'
Pluto was so behind on the situation that he didn't really want to say anything because he would look so stupid. Nyx was already past his first string of insults so he definitely missed somthing. He slowly scooted away from Nyx, in fear of the strange kitsune lady throwing something at him and then licking him too. If that did happen he would probably scream, having someone else lick you is such a gross thought. He also didn't really react when Nyx went to bite the girl.
'Man i wish that neko would lick me.' Jason said happily as he slid over Pluto's shoulder. 'Pluto, Pluto my man, ask her if she would like to ick me too. You can't let Nyx have all the action!'
Ok..So the tiny wolf just head-butted Nyx...and now she's just passed out. Oh and now Nyx is a fox, of course. The snakes started to laugh at Nyx and ridicule him as usual, not realizing that he would now be able to hear them if they listened. Pluto got up and walked over to the small loli Neko or whatever, picked her up and moved her to the couch. 'Now what?' He thought.

GingerBread GingerBread Loony_Bin Loony_Bin NyxNightmare NyxNightmare TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back