• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lady's search for roleplay partners (OPEN)

original.gif
Hi there!
My name's Alicia but I usually go by Lady on here.
I'm looking for a partner/small group to roleplay with. Preferably long-term!
I'll be requesting some writing samples to see if you fit my requirements.

A BRIEF INTRODUCTION:
| I write in third person, past tense.
| I love my rp's character-driven
| can double.
| fave genres to rp: fantasy, modern.
| frequently on rpn and will reply to PMs within a day.

YOUR REQUIREMENTS:
Someone who can.. | write for side characters.
| write for both genders.
| create multi-layered characters and take time to explore their emotions/relationships in depth.
| actively take part in planning with me.
| detailed, interactive and interesting replies. I don't expect you to always be churning out giant posts! i'd rather regular, high-quality replies than unnecessarily long paragraphs.
| be patient with my occasional crappy posting habits. I will be patient with you in return. Please notify me if posts will become less frequent or you feel like dropping.
| don't be afraid to tell me if you are losing interest in the plot so we can figure out how to improve it!

PLOTS
Open to cooperation for turning them into Group Roleplays.

SCI-FI

superthumb.jpg

(CLOSED) ARMAGEDDON RAIN - Muse A and Muse B are the lucky winners of a free holiday on board the Royal Carmichael, a Spaceship cruiser that is set to drop them off at multiple extravagant planet destinations to shop and relax. The journey is scheduled to be five weeks long with fifty passengers on-board. Muse A and Muse B are partying on their second day when all the lights in the ship begin to flicker and go out. An ear-splitting crash shakes the whole ship into chaos, the cruiser creaks and an explosion happens on the West Wing, killing at least a dozen. Our characters are forced to exit the damaged ship with the remaining few survivors. They have ungracefully landed on a planet at war. Muse A and B are imprisoned by the local inhabitants. The Armageddon approaches at a frightening speed and our characters need a solution to escape this wasteland before they both end up dead.

MODERN

superthumb.jpg

FLOWERS IN WINTER - Muse A and Muse B are high school students living in a quaint prefecture in Japan. The town of Hikiro is known for their beautiful spring flowers, meteor showers and fishing. Every year the town holds a festival celebrating the night sky, Hikiro is the best town to see the stars and meteor showers in. The province's main income is tourist based, the community is supportive and a majority consists of the elderly, therefore there have not been many modern advancements for many years. It is winter, Muse B has recently moved from the bustling city of Tokyo to live next door to Muse A, they discover that they are in the same class (Which isn't much of a surprise when there is only one school). Muse B and his family are gradually let down by the state of their house, the doors are rusty and the floorboards are falling apart, they hire a renovation crew to upgrade it. It will take two months.

In the meantime Muse A's family offer their house for the family to reside in. Muse A already thinks Muse B is quite attractive. Will living together change their relationship?

FANTASY
superthumb.jpg

BLOOD ORANGES - Many many miles away, following a twisting jungle river. There is a new land. Where the grass collects sparkling dew that grants renewed vigour, ruby apples that once eaten permit a person to see into the future. They say that when the sun sets over this land, it casts a light so orange that it resembles dark blood.
But such treasures are not accessible by futile men, there is an evil that protects it's riches. Any explorer would steer clear from 'The Land of the Blood Sun'. But Muse A and Muse B are courageous adventurers who have gathered a small expedition of trained individuals to search for the forsaken territory. The promise of riches and fame is too tempting a discovery. But first they must trek through unrelenting jungles and battle thirst and hunger, they must conquer beasts along the way. Will they achieve their mission or will mother nature bring them down?

FANDOMS:
(CLOSED) WARRIOR CATS - OC X OC
FIREFLY - OC X OC
STUDIO GHIBLI UNIVERSE - OC X OC
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER - OC X OC

PM me if any of the plots peak your interest. Let's have a fun time writing together!

Last edited:
Im open to trying an RP, and if it's sci fi I like doing war like scenarios just putting out there

I really love your idea for Blood oranges! :D just pm me if you'd like to talk about it to me and see if I fit your requirements ^^

heeey there hun! Are you still searching for partners bc Blood Oranges sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back