• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❈Lady_Minerva's Interest Check❈

Lady_Minerva

Enchantress
❈Lady_Minerva's Interest Check❈

Hello! I'm Minerva and it's a pleasure to meet you! I'll start by saying that I am completely bonkers so for the most part, expect anything and everything XD. Anyway, make sure to read everything down below before you contact me! So yeah, PM me if you're interested! Enjoy!

• All right! I'll start this category off by saying that I pretty much love all of RP and if you have an idea here that isn't listed I would absolutely love to hear it!!!!

Length isn't a big deal to me past what we agree on. Obviously you can only fit so much into piece by piece convo, but if we agree to write 500 or 800 or whatever amount of words, then we should do our best to achieve that.

Okay next, I am fully LGBTQ+ friendly! I fit the bill myself and am accepting of any gender/sexuality pairing for any of my pairings. (I'm unfamiliar with furries but I'll try anything once.)

Aaaannnnddd I am a hopeless romantic. So if you want something to not involve romance, make sure to bring it up. Don't get me wrong, I love platonic or simply non-romantic relationships, like a beast x human, but I definitely lean toward romance so definitely let me know your preferences!!

I would also love to know about your characters, so if you would like to build an RP around a character of yours or mine just let me know!

Investigator x villain

soldier x soldier

beast x human

super power x super power (MHA style)

college student x college student

corporate employee x boss

demon x human or witch or anything really XD

supernatural entity x human / witch x beast (werewolf or smth)

Witch x witch

Experienced survivor x novice

superhero x human

super villain x super villain

superhero x super villain.

These next pairing are gory/violent/have higher potential to be dark. I put the blinder there if you're sensitive.

serial killer x object of obsession

serial killer x serial killer

hangman x convict

slave x slave (Roman times)

Gladiator x Gladiator (Roman times)

Horror spirit x victim

body-less, all-powerful, all knowing being (like a djinn) x human

Pirate x pirate

pirate x captive

pirate x soldier (british)

Satan x ww1 soldier

Psychic x serial killer

Investigator x serial killer

Captive serial Killer x psychologist

Last edited:
Hey! I wouldn't mind a pirate x captive RP with ya. I do MxF with me being the male, if that is alright with you.
Sure! Would you like to be the pirate or the captive? Also whats your take on romance? Also how long of responses do you want to write? Just all the basics of your preferences!

Sure! Would you like to be the pirate or the captive? Also whats your take on romance? Also how long of responses do you want to write? Just all the basics of your preferences!
I would like to be the Captive, please. I am very much so alright with romance. And I typically go for 1-5 paragraphs for my responses.

Survival x Novice? I'd like to make a caveat and request it be somber; gritty and harsh.

If you’re up for it, I’m interested in the Serial killer x Object of obsession. If it’s alright I’d like to play object of obsession role.

The supernatural are a common place thing. Witches, humans, monsters, demons, and deities roam together on one earth and are all aware of each other. They have the same mechanics as the human world (riches = power, power = power, power = influence, less power = weaker, weakness as a race = discrimination / you get the point) Almost anything could happen in this world and I've been craving to play a dragon in an ancient lost dragon x investigator / geologist / researcher.
Hia! I'm interested in this scenario and I would love to flesh this out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back