• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Lol, that was like me a week ago with ming dynasty architecture. I feel your pain.
I also like - had to straight up switch character midway through 💀
Was initially planning to reuse one of my old favourite characters to play and then realised while working on the personality that oh no she's a terrible fit for this actually, and had to go back to step one, I'm usually faster than this I swear

I also like - had to straight up switch character midway through 💀
Was initially planning to reuse one of my old favourite characters to play and then realised while working on the personality that oh no she's a terrible fit for this actually, and had to go back to step one, I'm usually faster than this I swear
No worries, I don't lock character creation until I'm at capacity.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Zazz Zazz RikuXIII RikuXIII thinking thinking Goonfire Goonfire Accepted!

Arai Arai accepted, as long as you know he's supposed to be hiding his Wyld magic in Krowne, using it is punishable by death.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Generally sapient animals are normal in this world, so if he was treated with fear, the town would need to be a very remote one. The fact that he just happened to become sapient can work with the lore I wrote, but only if he does not tell anyone. They will assume he is just one of a race of sapient owls. If they find out he's an anomaly they'll suspect wyld magic. Otherwise, accepted.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Zazz Zazz RikuXIII RikuXIII thinking thinking Goonfire Goonfire Accepted!

Arai Arai accepted, as long as you know he's supposed to be hiding his Wyld magic in Krowne, using it is punishable by death.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Generally sapient animals are normal in this world, so if he was treated with fear, the town would need to be a very remote one. The fact that he just happened to become sapient can work with the lore I wrote, but only if he does not tell anyone. They will assume he is just one of a race of sapient owls. If they find out he's an anomaly they'll suspect wyld magic. Otherwise, accepted.
Well, he never really talks to people. The way he became sapient is still unknown to all but him. Also, it is a very remote spot. Wanted to give a character that by all means could have and maybe should be a Wyld mage, but is a necromancer instead. Also, I thought the fear was mostly due to his species. Owls are very efficient predators, so I figured a giant one would spark fear in humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back