• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
SilverFlight SilverFlight
How would something like a familiar fit in your magic structure? I like the idea of my character having a pet that she has one sided conversations with from time to time and was wondering my options for making it magical.

How would something like a familiar fit in your magic structure? I like the idea of my character having a pet that she has one sided conversations with from time to time and was wondering my options for making it magical.
Druidic track, and for magical creatures, it would need to be the wyld equivalent of that. If you want something large enough to fight for you.

Though a pet can be had without the magic to control it, it would need to be small and non-combative. A wyld magic tainted pet would not be permitted by the institution, so either hidden, or else your character could have been trained outside of the academy.

Last edited:
RikuXIII RikuXIII awesome character, there is one snag in the backstory:
She would not have been able to restore true life with Wyld Wood powers alone, but there are ways around this:

1. The "life" isn't actually the squirrel's but belongs to the wyld plants and fungi she controls, maybe like a cordiceps fungus, controlling and preserving the body with magic.

2. She managed to find a necromancer to weave with and help her restore the squirrel.

Are either of these acceptable?

The first option is basically what I had in mind, just didn’t properly express. While he’ll have some combat function and regeneration abilities, Skedar’s main role is as companion for Isa.
An aspect I hadn’t considered before that I might play around with is if Skedar is basically an extension of Isa or the seed.

The first option is basically what I had in mind, just didn’t properly express. While he’ll have some combat function and regeneration abilities, Skedar’s main role is as companion for Isa.
An aspect I hadn’t considered before that I might play around with is if Skedar is basically an extension of Isa or the seed.
That's perfect then.

Are you accepting any more players? I've been taking a step back from rp because I was getting sick of comitting time and emotional energy to things only for them to die after like a month but I've been itching to write recently.

Are you accepting any more players? I've been taking a step back from rp because I was getting sick of comitting time and emotional energy to things only for them to die after like a month but I've been itching to write recently.
You have come to the right place! I try to keep threads going for as long as I can. My longest was 4 years. The thread I have besides this one, Journey, started in March, still going well. So if you're in it for the long haul then I am defs looking for you XD

Tfw you're trying to work on a sheet but then you take just half a second to google what kind of bow would be most accurate for a hunter in the middle ages and boom, it's half an hour later and you've consumed three different articles on 15th century archery and made zero progress.
(I am like halfway done though)

Tfw you're trying to work on a sheet but then you take just half a second to google what kind of bow would be most accurate for a hunter in the middle ages and boom, it's half an hour later and you've consumed three different articles on 15th century archery and made zero progress.
(I am like halfway done though)
Lol, that was like me a week ago with ming dynasty architecture. I feel your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back