• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kuroko no Basket (Yaoi) (Always open)

Senpai has noticed you

I am partial to Takao because being him is so much fun o3o

Pm me and we shall discuss further~

If you don't mind doing another with me, I'd be happy to rp ImaHana with ya!

Ps - I'm about to reply to our other one.

I think AoKaga would be such a fun ship. Since they're both so competitive and try to top eachother all the time. Also Midorima and Takao yaaas

Also AoKi is a good one as well. Wouldn't mind rolplaying any of those 3. I've seen all 3 seasons and am fully caught up and obssesed since I first started watching it so I believe I know this anime pretty well if I do say so myself

I can't PM yet because I still have not had 10 post so if you could please PM me I would appreciate it. And sorry

Hello, I totally got hooked up on KnB recently, too. My favourites are MidoTaka, AoKise, KiyoHyuga since I know them better than the others and have been reading some fanfiction and listening to CD dramas after watching like 2 seasons for now. Not sure if I can get Aomine right but he's helluva hotness alive, so would be fun to get to know him.

And I totally appreciate not needing a whole lot of text for one RP message. It might be fun in the beginning, but sometimes you just need more action and not descriptions and thoughts, right?

Sorry, still new here, so if you're game please PM me or answer here, OK?

Can we do Akashicest? *whispers*

You know, the thing about there are two Akashi, can we have some kind of AU where there are two Akashi as twins?

If not, I'm up for some AkaKuro :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back