• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kit:// Seeking Partners

I'm Kit or Spooks, which ever you prefer! I'm 20, nearly 21. I live in Central time. I've been in the RP world since I was about 10. I consider myself pretty literate. How long my responses are solely depends on you. I don't expect a book, but the minimum of 1-2 paragraphs is what will make me happy. I can range from 2 - 5 ish? (possibly more) Just depends on the situation and what's happening. I am a busy college student applying for jobs. So I'll try to post at least once a day. I'd prefer multiple, but that's how life be sometimes. :hornswhistle: I love chatting OOC because I feel getting to know your partner will allow for easier idea flow and better role-playing!
Rules
(Posting first, they important)

• One-Two paragraph minimum.
  • Age to be 18+. Much more comfortable this way.
  • MxM, FxF, Poly relationships, straight, whatever is fine with me.
  • Romance is okay with me. (Preferred, actually. Sort of a hopeless romantic here)
  • Not really a rule but: Third or First person - fine with me!
  • Let me know if you're getting tired of the RP! We can either fix it or stop. No need in being a :ghost:
  • Communication! Please communicate with me. I like knowing what's going on. Leaving me in the dark is just cruel.
  • Noooo God-modding! That's just OP and rude.
  • Must be able to play more than one gender.
  • Keep the plot moving! Don't send me 5 paragraphs of the same scene.
  • Pictures are fine for characters. I have art of some of mine but not all.
  • Have fun! ♥
Dislikes
x. Literally anything after books, movies, video games. We can take ideas from there but I'd like to come up with original plots.
x. Horror. I'm awful at it.

Likes and Loves
(Bold = Love. Underline = like)
(Italic = curious)
x. Vampires
x. Powers/Super heroes
x. Shapeshifters
x. Romantic Dramas
x. Fantasy
x. Medieval Fantasy
x. Classic Medieval
x. Apocalytpic/Survival
x. Realistic
x. World-building
x. Hunters x Magical Beings
x. Arranged Marriage (I have plot ideas ~ )
x.
Disguised girl x boy group (band, school, whatever)

Story lines:
(I'll add stuff as I come up with it...)
Coming soon.... eventually... Whenever....
Other info
If you don't see anything you like on the list, I'm SUPER open to suggestions. These are literally just off the top of my head. However, here I will say a few things I have in mind. I'm a sucker for darker romances. Character A is a dark, broody, harsh type that catches the feels for character B, who hates them for being the dark, broody, harsh type. I typically play females better than males. So for those of you who are amazing at the dark broody types.... I love action and comedy and drama and violence and romance and lots of other things. I have a few ideas for super power plots, fantasy, medieval, so on. If I don't have an idea, we can definitely come up with one together! I love having an idea pitch! Anyway. pm me "banana nana nana" with whatever your favorite book/band is. It's important you've read all of this. For OOC talk, I have a preference of Kik or Discord. I'm pretty serious when it comes to literacy in responses. A mistake here or there isn't going to cause me to spazz out. However, in OOC talk, I'm a silly billy. Don't be afraid to send me a PM. You have a plot in mind and think we will mix well ? Message me!
Thanks for reading. Big loves for you. ♥
- Kit

Last edited:
Why did you have to highlight "both" like that?
Like what, are you transphobic or binary-centered or whatever? Is that why?
That's seriously immature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back