• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thanks yall, I'll get my characters up in the morning. I think I may have the Forella princess fall in love with Rosaline, love at first sight kinda thing, mostly for the drama. That alright? Doesn't have to be reciprocated or anything. Also, does the Rosaline's best friend have to be a girl or nah?

seusha seusha To answer your first question, I don't see the Forella princess falling love at first sight with the Scela princess a problem. So it should be okay... more drama the better!

As for your second question, I don't know if the BFF has to be a girl or boy, so you should wait for Jess Buck Jess Buck

seusha seusha
The Forella Princess falling in love with Rosaline sounds fracking adorable I love it. Unrequited love is always fun. As for her best friend, no it does not have to be a girl, just her best friend. lol

Jess Buck Jess Buck
Got my girl up on the cs thread! I haven't got a solid idea for the best friend as of yet, but I'll get them up tomorrow. Also, please don't let me hold up the rp starting!

I'm good with that I dont mind :) I'm in pain from working anyway XD We dont have enough staff to cover shits so I get pain for a while now owo gotta train new waitresses

Jess Buck Jess Buck
omg v v sorry my normal routine has kind of been thrown off kilter by the coronavirus shenanigans, thanks for tagging me, I've forgotten about this and I don't think I'm going to be able to make a proper post frequency

is it bad all I can think about is how Anthony is like "lets not scare them with our wealth" and then Thomas comes out in his best stuff with his big cape on like "mmm yes I do look scrumptious don't I?" XD

is it bad all I can think about is how Anthony is like "lets not scare them with our wealth" and then Thomas comes out in his best stuff with his big cape on like "mmm yes I do look scrumptious don't I?" XD
omg I'm going to quote this print it out and put it on my wall

lol Thomas is going to flaunt everything and then introduce Ser Reginald, and then every time someone doesn't say the full title but in like "ah ah ah. It's Ser Reginald. It really does matter." And purse his lips with that look like "do it again I dare you" XD Thomas cares too much for this rabbit and I can't wait for the thieving thing to steal from everyone lol

lol Thomas is going to flaunt everything and then introduce Ser Reginald, and then every time someone doesn't say the full title but in like "ah ah ah. It's Ser Reginald. It really does matter." And purse his lips with that look like "do it again I dare you" XD Thomas cares too much for this rabbit and I can't wait for the thieving thing to steal from everyone lol
I'm thinking of all the ways Heidi is going to annoy Thomas. Maybe bring a few mice and chase him around.

XD all she gotta do is cough on him and he gonna be like "GERMS" lol lots of him freaking out, take his gloves somehow. Cut the fingers off them or something, he'd be unable to touch anyone because he'd just start freaking out if he touched them with his bare hands and be utterly repulsed the whole time XD this poor boy and his germ problem, Heidi and him are the two kids that scream for their parents all the time bc they keep fighting really petty like. XD Tommy gonna just use Ser Reginald to guard him and then give her all the tomatoes on her plate to mess with her lol

I’m ready so for no reply I’ve been studying for my test today which is over

Yes, the IC is up already.

Ser Reginald is going to drive the queen absolutely insane, especially if he keeps getting into her jewelry
She is like, 'Please, for the love of all that is holy, can my son act like a normal human being for once in his life. Please, I'm not asking for much here.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back