• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (Still Open!!!)

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For centuries, the Scela (Skel-uh) Kingdom and the Forella (For-eh-uh) Kingdom have been at odds. Wars upon wars upon wars have been fought between these nations. The most recent kings and queens of these lands have made an agreement. They decided, that once their children were of age, they would get married, unifying these kingdoms into one, thus ending the conflict. The plan was set and when Scela had a baby girl and Forella had a baby boy, they were betrothed. The only problem in this plan was that once the children had grown up, they hated each other. Not only that, but both of them are gay. (Closeted of course) The Prince and Princess have fallen in love with other people and do not wish to be married. What will happen between the Prince and the Princess? And what about their lovers? Will the kingdoms be unified or will they fall into war once again?

So there are 12 "roles" in this roleplay and I'm looking for no more than 6 players. (that is the maximum with each player playing two characters.) Everything will take place in Forella. So all of the characters from Scela will have traveled from their country to the other. I'll post a character thread once I've seen at least three (3) people interested. I've tried to make this roleplay a thousand times before and It never works out but it is my favorite concept so here I am trying again. I will be playing the Princess of Scela and I will wait to choose my second character until everyone else has chosen theirs.

Roles
Scela Kingdom:
1. King (Taken by NeonRain NeonRain )
2. Queen (Taken by LadyOfStars LadyOfStars )
3. Princess (Taken by myself)
4. Prince (Taken by Pysren Pysren )
5. Princess' Lover (Taken by Pysren Pysren )
6. Princess' Best Friend
Forella Kingdom:
1. King (Taken by myself)
2. Queen
3. Prince (Taken by NeonRain NeonRain )
4. Princess
5. Prince's Lover (Taken by LadyOfStars LadyOfStars )
6. Prince's Best Friend (Taken by Pysren Pysren )

redroseknight redroseknight Misty Gray Misty Gray NeonRain NeonRain MasterJuann MasterJuann StarxLight StarxLight
(Just a few people I think would be interested. )

Character Thread
OOC Chat
Main RP

Last edited:
big time interested, but just a warning, I've been pretty busy lately so depending on when the character thread is posted I may not be able to send mine in the most timely manner lmow

I heard gay and I really wanna be the Forella prince XD and the Scela King bc I want to be a dad. I literally do nothing rn except babysit my nieces sometimes and work on my comic and other rps, so I am here for sure

Oh do we say what roles we're interested in? Because I'm peeping Princess' best friend and Forella's Princess, but also Prince's Lover and Forella's King because I'm really indecisive fucc man

NeonRain NeonRain
Awesome! I'll put you down for those characters.

MasterJuann MasterJuann
It's cool if the character isn't up asap. However I'd like to get the roleplay up and raining by this time next week. I hope that's enough time for you. And once you decide which characters you'd like just lemme know. :)

uhhhghghghghhhhhhhhhhh

I'm definitely doing Princess' best friend but I'm super stuck between Prince's Lover and younger sister, mostly because when I have two mains in an rp I don't like them being the same gender but I also have things already in mind for Forella's princess but also with Prince's Lover and I just--

Since you haven't reserved a second one yet, maybe it would balance it out? Unless you were planning on doing it later;;;

redroseknight redroseknight
Yeah I can reserve that one for you! Is there a second character you would like?

MasterJuann MasterJuann
I hadn't anticipated anyone wanting to do more than two, but if you really would like three, and think you can handle it I would be more than happy to let you play three. I'll put you down for the Princess' best friend for now.

Lol, I'm going to go ahead and start up the Character Thread since we have three interested players.

Edit: Here is the thread!!

Last edited:
aw shit, the prince's lover got taken lmow. Well, that makes it easier. Can I add Princess of Forella to my reservations?

Is being gay something that is allowed normally just not for royalty or is it something that is frowned upon in general?

v e n u s v e n u s
Frowned upon in general. This has more a "medieval" setting. (Using the word lightly here) So Knights, Jesters. Think the TV show Reign. As far as setting goes.

Can I take the princes' best friend

and the young prince

Last edited:
redroseknight redroseknight
I'll go ahead and put you down for her!

Pysren Pysren Polka Dot Polka Dot GreekGod GreekGod
After Redrose taking the Forellan Queen that leaves us with the Scelan Prince, the Forellan King, and the Prince's lover. One of my rules in this roleplay is that each player should have two characters. So that means I'm only really looking for one more player. If need be, you can all submit a character and then I'll choose the character I like best (although I don't really like this because then I feel bad for whoever I don't choose...) But yeah...I'll leave it up to you three to decide if you'd like to all submit characters or if there is one person who's more interested than the others.

Edit: Oh! I just realized! I accidentally said the Prince's lover was left and that is incorrect. I meant the Prince's Best Friend. My apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back