• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (Still Open!!!)

Just giving this a little bump because we're looking for another person.

GreekGod GreekGod
In case you're still interested.

I'm interested! Which role are you looking for? Forella Princess? Ah alright I understand, you're looking for Forella Princess and Scela princess's best friend. I can do that, if you're still accepting!

For centuries, the Scela (Skel-uh) Kingdom and the Forella (For-eh-uh) Kingdom have been at odds. Wars upon wars upon wars have been fought between these nations. The most recent kings and queens of these lands have made an agreement. They decided, that once their children were of age, they would get married, unifying these kingdoms into one, thus ending the conflict. The plan was set and when Scela had a baby girl and Forella had a baby boy, they were betrothed. The only problem in this plan was that once the children had grown up, they hated each other. Not only that, but both of them are gay. (Closeted of course) The Prince and Princess have fallen in love with other people and do not wish to be married. What will happen between the Prince and the Princess? And what about their lovers? Will the kingdoms be unified or will they fall into war once again?

So there are 12 "roles" in this roleplay and I'm looking for no more than 6 players. (that is the maximum with each player playing two characters.) Everything will take place in Forella. So all of the characters from Scela will have traveled from their country to the other. I'll post a character thread once I've seen at least three (3) people interested. I've tried to make this roleplay a thousand times before and It never works out but it is my favorite concept so here I am trying again. I will be playing the Princess of Scela and I will wait to choose my second character until everyone else has chosen theirs.

Roles
Scela Kingdom:
1. King (Taken by @NeonRain )
2. Queen (Taken by @v e n u s )
3. Princess (Taken by myself)
4. Prince (Taken by Pysren Pysren )
5. Princess' Lover (Reserved for @redroseknight )
6. Princess' Best Friend
Forella Kingdom:
1. King (Taken by myself)
2. Queen (Taken by @redroseknight )
3. Prince (Taken by @NeonRain )
4. Princess
5. Prince's Lover (Taken by @v e n u s )
6. Prince's Best Friend (Taken by Pysren Pysren )

@redroseknight @Misty Gray @NeonRain @MasterJuann @StarxLight
(Just a few people I think would be interested. )
I'm interested in taking the last roles! I check my notifications pretty regularly but I'm new to rping in general so please let me know (nicely) if I'm doing something wrong. Do you have specific character traits in mind for each role or are these characters mostly blank slates for us to work with?

EDIT: I see someone has already gotten here before me, no worries then!

seusha seusha
Go ahead and create your characters! I'll provide another link for you. There is also a OOC chat if you have any questions or concerns.

NotaViolinist NotaViolinist s u s h i s u s h i
The last two roles have become available again if you are still interested. However I think I'm going to start up the roleplay anyways so you'd have to be able to get your characters in quickly.

They are the Princess of Forella and the Princess of Secla's best friend.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Yes! As Pysren Pysren said! Please feel free to check out the OOC and Characters thread.

Hello! We are looking for someone to take up the role of the Princess' Lover and the Queen of Forella!! If you are interested at all please let me know!

NotaViolinist NotaViolinist GreekGod GreekGod
In case you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back