• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I made a post for Alaric... didn't know how to place Asher in, I'll wait for Thomas' post.

Thank you ^^ sorry for my delayed reply I have had a busy week lol will be able to reply later today after my nieces go home :)

Okay, I'm going to assume that Venus is no longer interested in this roleplay. Would anyone like to take over the roles that they had? I really don't want this roleplay to die.

If someone else is interested in joining the roleplay they are more than welcome to take up those roles. But if we can't find anyone to I'd rather just someone already joined to take them up. I just don't want this to die before it even starts.

I also do not want this to die >3< but I don't think I could be my own boyfriend lol. I could do the other role they were supposed to do tho? If no one else joins anyway I could do three roles at once. XD I am good with many characters

Edit: Waaaiiit I just realised they were also supposed to be my wife XD uhhhh I don't think I can do that either. I have a weird thing about my characters dating each other owo; I don't think I can be of much help

Jess Buck Jess Buck would it be acceptable for my character, the Prince’s Lover, to be a foreign prince himself? Serving as a diplomat of sorts between Forella and his homeland?

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
I never thought of that. I like the idea of a foreign diplomat from another kingdom however I don't know if said kingdom would send over their Prince to act as a diplomat. Could the Diplomat have a very high standing with his Royal Family absolutely. And he would also be very wealthy I'm sure. But I don't think a Prince per-say could work.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
I never thought of that. I like the idea of a foreign diplomat from another kingdom however I don't know if said kingdom would send over their Prince to act as a diplomat. Could the Diplomat have a very high standing with his Royal Family absolutely. And he would also be very wealthy I'm sure. But I don't think a Prince per-say could work.
Well he is one of many princes and princesses, which is why I felt the idea would work. He’s also a middle child so he’s a bit expendable in the eyes of his family. Given much more freedom and such than his older siblings. So he travels to Forella to secure alliances and such. What do you think?

Jess Buck Jess Buck I was thinking of things that our Mother and Daughter could have in common, and I thought if my character was once the heir to her kingdom then that could be something that she helps Rosie with from time to time.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Go ahead and make your starting post whenever. Everyone else has already posted.

oops completely forgotten to post for my second a character, but no worries everyone can post I'll just post him when I can

I’ll edit my posts a bit to fit my new wife and lover 😂 it’s gonna I edited on phone tho if I can since I’m at work rn and on break for a bit :) I’d do it after work but I have work in the morning again 😂 and I know I will be tired after this double lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back