• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A thread for Out of Character chat! And any sort of questions anyone might have.

I rather enjoy that last bit in the bottom of Anthony's bio XD "As long as no one says anything" lol >.> wonder who could possibly say something to ruin this

lol He understand that the marraige was a political one and he doesn't mind her seeking...pleasures...elsewhere. Because being honest he doesn't really want to participate in those with her, or anyone for that matter.

XD Anthony sees all and knows all, he probably knows his son doesn't like women and fancies men. Because let's be honest, anyone could see that when you're socially uncomfortable around women but actively hit up the group of men who play instruments at parties, you batting for the ladies team. XD Its a great family. I also adore that you managed to melt my heart by saying Tommy was named after hid grandfather and late uncle who he never got to meet owo;

Anthony is a man of few words, but he truly cares for and loves his family.

And Remington is a man of many words who loves his family and will tell all the dad jokes, when given the chance and propper setting XD

I feel like, given different circumstances, a lot of these characters would get along.

Remmy and Anthony could be friends if ya know... their kingdoms werent at each other's throats XD they just sit and play a game of chess while discussing good literature.

Plot twist, Tommy let Ser Reginald into his parent's bedchambers and allows him to run around and thief his mother's jewelry as well as "reorganize" whatever he pleases. XD That rabbit gets away with a lot

You're alright! I understand! Just wanted to check up on you is all.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry, but I don't think I can join. I really wanted to, but me not being able to make the bio in time because of all the stuff going on irl kind of showed me that it's best for me to not add something else on my plate, especially because I don't want to inconvenience everyone. Maybe if something else pops up at a less busy time I can join.

Again, I'm so sorry for making you all wait for me up until now and wasting your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back