Keychain of Creation

I can see only one outcome of the next few pages:

Ten Winds lays the smaketh down.

Let's all get behind him and will this to be true.

Or the troupe gets its last missing Dragon-Blooded, who is sort of like the archetypal badass normal. Except, uh, badass non-celestial.

I thought it has been established that Wind is Chejop Kejak. Jukashi, this theory speaks unassailable truth, does it not?

Coyotekin said:
You two, get those avatars taken care of. No default avatars allowed, just because I like pretty pictures.
Only way is what/if someone, anyone, does art for one of my characters.

At the moment, it's most likely going to be my sweet little Compassion 5 akuma, but it hasn't been drawn yet, so NO AVATAR FOR YOU.

It's that, or Jukashi goes off and makes a picture of me as a Chosen of Venus.   :P

I think the bad guys are getting a little cocky.  What about Mew-Cai?  Will it just sit back and let Misho and his buddies get spanked?  I think that it will activate some major ass kicking in a moment!

I think it's nice that the good guys are getting their asses kicked. It needs to happen a little more often.

Sherwood said:
What about Mew-Cai?
I took his background presence in the last few panels as a hint that he is not forgotten about.

You vague bastard!   :x  You still can't really tell if Ten Winds is ignoring him because there are the Dragonblooded hungry ghosts, or because he really ISN'T a Dragonblooded.

... which makes it more awesome to try figuring it out. <3

AstraKiseki said:
You vague bastard!   :x  You still can't really tell if Ten Winds is ignoring him because there are the Dragonblooded hungry ghosts, or because he really ISN'T a Dragonblooded.
Buy into the theory I once stated... Ten Winds IS Ketchup ^_^

I think Ten Winds is the First and Forsaken Lion's armor. That must be why he is not responding to the first two calls, since the First and Forsaken Lion's armor is neither Dragon-blooded nor Terrestrial.

I think Ten Winds is the First and Forsaken Lion's armor. That must be why he is not responding to the first two calls' date=' since the First and Forsaken Lion's armor is neither Dragon-blooded nor Terrestrial.[/quote']
... but it is a monk?

Flagg said:
I think Ten Winds is the First and Forsaken Lion's armor. That must be why he is not responding to the first two calls' date=' since the First and Forsaken Lion's armor is neither Dragon-blooded nor Terrestrial.[/quote']
... but it is a monk?
Uh, yeah. What? Just because it belongs to a deathlord it can't yearn for spiritual enlightenment? How bigotted of you.

Haku said:
AstraKiseki said:
Buy into the theory I once stated... Ten Winds IS Ketchup ^_^
No, no, I am going to stick to one theory alone; that Secret is Marena's mate.   :P

Not to mention all of the great ideas we are giving him for free.

#51 is mui bueno. I especially like the word bubble spanning the 4-way split frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back