Keychain of Creation

I'm gonna play the voice of dissent and deliver some nasty criticism.

Today's comic was wholly unsatisfying, and not in a good way.

It's kind of being promised something big (with contracts, signatures and the official Okidoki from the precident) and nothing happens... i have to agree with Jack, or maybe it's just because I don't get what it is that explodes.

I see. Guess I wasn't clear enough.

Anyway, it's locator crystals and their storage shelves that have exploded. Misho would have activated the self-destruct, but unfortunately the Manse's original self-destruct device is "fall down" so it's not very useful.

Explosives are expensive.

I have no criticisms of it. However, I'd rather see a M-T-W-Th-F-Sa-Su update schedule.

Flagg said:
I have no criticisms of it. However, I'd rather see a M-T-W-Th-F-Sa-Su update schedule.
I'd like that too.  :3  Hell, I may attempt another cosplay if if there was another weekly comic.

I propose that Jukashi quit his day job (or lack thereof, as the case may be) and devote his full energies to cranking out KoC updates.

Damn, they're getting uppity... got to distract them somehow...

Um... hey, who's this?

fox2.png

Currently, nothing. Until mid-December I was an intern at the editorial department of a print company, though I also did some graphic design work on the side or them. Currently I'm hoping to get a job designing logos and suchlike, though I'd also like to follow up on the more journalistic stuff I got a taste of with my last job.

Unless it's interactive, 24fps should be all we need.  And that would give him the extra time needed for eating and bathroom breaks, so he doesn't have downtime for being hospitalized.

I have that movie!

I have all of the orignal animated Hobbit/ LotR movies except for the Two Towers (can't find it).

I have that movie!
I have all of the orignal animated Hobbit/ LotR movies except for the Two Towers (can't find it).
That's because there never was one. There was The Hobbit, Baksi's LoTR that ended at Helm's Deep, and the Return of the King. About half the two towers was never filmed until Jackson did it, as far as I'maware.

Great series. And another good one was Wizards. :hehehe: Trippy movie with a feel like Heavy Metal.

BTW, I got that  Where There's a Whip song stuck in Vanman's head. Now that I  think about it, it is a catchy and repetitive tune.

But I remember seeing it...
It was basically animation drawn over live action film.
Yeah, that was the Ralph Bakshi one, and it only goes as far as just before Helm's Deep...

On a sidenote, shall Jukashi be attending Warpcon next week? It should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back