Keychain of Creation

I KNEW that there would be some ass-kicking by Mew-Cai!  Ha!  I called it first!  Woot!

I think Jukashi ran out of ideas weeks ago, and now just skims them from our wild speculation.

Heheheh, I wouldn't doubt it, but I do not doubt his imagination either. After all, an ST asks his/her players what they like and what interests them and goes off of those ideas at times. Mind you, he/she also listens to the "what if's" that worry them and utilizes them on occasion as well.

Coyotekin said:
Heheheh, I wouldn't doubt it, but I do not doubt his imagination either. After all, an ST asks his/her players what they like and what interests them and goes off of those ideas at times. Mind you, he/she also listens to the "what if's" that worry them and utilizes them on occasion as well.
Personally, I talk to my ST and throw out as much horrible things as possible for him or her to ream me up the ass with.  Fuck, I wrote up an Sidereal Gaiakuma for my ST for an Infernals game to use if she so desired.

What can I say, I am a character sadist! :o

And where are these things spelled out?

This is the first I've heard of such.

They're not in the books. People just reason that if the Yozis make Akuma, and autocthon can make his own akuma, and even the Neverborn can make superghosts, then Gaia must be able to Akuma things up as well.

It does make sense, in an odd Jukashi kind of way... :shock:

That's how I imagine it works. So a Sidereal Gaiakuma would basically be a Sidereal who is also a Terrestrial. They'd end up with problems, though, since I think it mentions somewhere that even Gaia is unbound by fate in the same way the rest of the primoridals are, so it would screw up their astrological mojo.

A Lunar Gaiakuma would be both more likely and more powerful, since then they'd be able to use both their native crazy-versatile Excellencies and supplement them reflexively with Terrestrial Ability + speciality Excellencies.

Also; shoot fire. I actually had the idea to write up a Fire Aspect coyote Lunar Gaia-Akuma (Dragon-Bound?) who would be up to some serious crazy. But I never did. I did, however, have the idea that their limitation (just as the normal akuma are slaves and the Autokuma have a deactivation code) was that they could never ever even think about working against Creation, since they had become so bound intrinsically to its elements.

Also I had an idea that in this theoretical universe, it was possible that giving a Lunar Earth Aspect powers would cure the whole wyld problem, but they couldn't get to Pasiap because the Realm was in the way. Bastards.

Explanation:

Yes, it's an akuma, made by Gaia.

It's part of a plot in an Infernals game I am in, that takes parts of canon and fucks it in an unexpected body part in an enjoyable manner.  The Dragonblooded are Gaia's grandchildren in spirit; the five Immaculate Dragons themselves were the first Souls of Gaia, begging for her aid when the Uprising happened.  Gaia, in her infinite love, empowered them.

In game, we are having a problem with a group of them called Holy Arc who are trying to take a PC's manse/cult to his Yozi out.  It's a little crazy.  If you want, I could go get the logs.

Just saw Jukashi's post, and here is some more.

No, they aren't also Terrestrials.  Char gen was pretty much using the Akuma-Making charm in the First Edition Player's guide, giving the PCs 30 more BP and 17 background points to play with.  For Gaiakuma, there were some additions in the case of Celestials; you get an elemental affinity, and with a merit, you can get more (2 BP for each additional element, and you can only get it in char-gen).  DBs have other bonuses, like getting the Immaculate styles as native Hero styles, don't have that pesky Out-Of-Aspect surcharge, and other things.

Also: In the Infernals game, the PCs are freewilled slaves, and all completely obedient, but they aren't puppets in canon.

And I asked the ST: No, the sidereal mojo isn't fucked up.  They are still a part of Creation, after all.

I can't give a lot of detail, because I have stayed far, far away from the information page for the Gaiakuma game, since it spoils for Hellgame, which I am in.

If you want that stuff, http://editthis.info/gameresource/Main_Page  It's under 'Pulse of Creation.'  Brightest Day, Blackest Night is the Infernals game, though it isn't fully written up, since four of the PCs haven't posted their sheets.  But the logs are all there.

The Gaian Akuma are in the old World of Darkness 2nd Edition Storyteller's Handbook and are called Kami.  Page 114 to page 117.  And most likely there is an oath blocking her from making them.

All of the Primordials are bound by an oath of one kind or another.  Autochton had to bind his Mountain Folk, and the Malfains are bound inside their brother.  Why would there be a problem in placing an oath on Gaia?

Sherwood said:
All of the Primordials are bound by an oath of one kind or another.  Autochton had to bind his Mountain Folk, and the Malfains are bound inside their brother.  Why would there be a problem in placing an oath on Gaia?
Wasn't Autobot forced to bind the Mountain Folk a while after the Yozis were thrown into Malfeas?

Yay!!! Explody!

There's always a boom!

As for Gaia and such... HOW are they gonna force an oath on her? They likely didn't suspect that Akuma/Infernals could be made... and by the time the issue likely popped up in Yu-Shan, a little something called the Ursurpation likely occurred... and... it's a funny thing.

The solars are dead and trapped in a jade box, the lunars have run off to the wyld edges of creation and the sidereals are all walking on egg-shells...

The only exalts left active and in good shape are the exalts of the sous of Gaia.

Conspiracy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back