Keychain of Creation

The burly Dawn! who goes "rhar, dawn smash!" what with using intelligence as the dump stat. ^_^

The Over-pious, Over-zealous Zenith that is/was a former immaculate monk/nun.

The slutty Eclipse. Nuff 'said.

The cosplaying Sidereal whose all mysterious and has a adventure awaiting adventurers in an inn. What? You didn't honestly think that cliche wasn't so VERY sidereal-like?

The loli exalt with rather HUGE weapons. Weapons that are BIGGER than her body. Type tends to varies, but is usually combat-worthy.

The 1st Edition W:TA Lunar.

The amnesiac solar (probably suffering from nightmares) who only existed from the point of exaltation.

I'd also like to add kudos for the increasingly transparent voicebubble. That was sharp.

Those are some good ideas. Also some ideas that seem... siphoned directly from what I'd already decided to put in. 0.o

Stop stealing mah thoughts!

1177555323045.gif

Outstanding!  Two thumbs way up!  I love it! :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Jukashi said:
Those are some good ideas. Also some ideas that seem... siphoned directly from what I'd already decided to put in. 0.o
Stop stealing mah thoughts!
*laughs* They ARE cliches. ^_^

There should be a combat monster Twilight with Lore 1 and Melee 5 who everyone mistakes for a Dawn. :|

Is that a Glorious Solar Chisel in the first 2 panels? Hee!

Also, the Night Caste ninja decked out with cloaking power armour from Lookshy for no apparent reason is a "favorite" of mine.

You also need a crackling, bona fide, mad scientist twilight, with a cute assistant/daughter/side kick who may or may not be a cute lunar or dragonblooded.  :twisted:

Haku said:
You also need a crackling, bona fide, mad scientist twilight, with a cute assistant/daughter/side kick who may or may not be a cute lunar or dragonblooded.  :twisted:
They aren't his Automata 'companion'?

Haku said:
You also need a crackling' date=' bona fide, mad scientist twilight, with a cute assistant/daughter/side kick who may or may not be a cute lunar or dragonblooded.  :twisted:[/quote']
They aren't his Automata 'companion'?
*laughs* Automata 'companions' would also be amusing. ^_^

hurry up with page 2 already
Second.

That's the problem with doing a webcomic, the constant demands for updates.

So get to work furry-boy! You dont wanna end up like Fred Gallagher now, do you?

Why DOES everyone knock on Fred so much?
Jealousy? I don't know why, but I've seen such a few other places. Personally, I'm rather fond of Megatokyo.  sure, Fred's updates are often late...but they're also worth it. And unlike many web comics...they actually do happen with regularity.

I was actually only kidding. I'm a big fan of MT also, but it's fun to poke fun at Gallagher. It's probably because he goes to so much effort to keep it regular that it's easier to mock.

I mean, Scott Ramsoomair updates once every equinox, but no-one ever complains about him.

I think Rai on TFS has a mean hate hard-on for Fred. I think its hilarious. Probably because Fred can actually get his comic out on time and regularly. And he's successful with it.

Given that Kittyhawk (Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki) can crank out comics FASTER and at better quality than Rai....

It may be jealousy that Rai has?

It took about 3 seconds for the punchline to sink in   :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back