Keychain of Creation

I didn't base it off any existing artifact I know of. It's just a big Jade & Orichalcum essence cannon with a short daiklaive blade bolted to the end.

I'm gonna build up a buffer of five or so comics. If it goes very well, maybe I'll make it thrice-weekly rather than bi-weekly; we'll see how quick I manage make new ones. Then I'll see about making a proper site for it, and I'll take them down from here and start posting them there. I'll have to find out about getting/making an auto-updater of some sort, though I don't know how to do that... there is much webcomic-fu left to train in.

Why not start a thread here? with an index of the comics posted.

An official ECR comic. ^_^

At least while you look at getting started up. ^_^ ;

Also, Flagg offers hosting, I'm sure you could find someone to help you start up the webpage-making aspect.  8)

Keep the death knight, a friend of mine is calling her 'Secret', she does seem amusing.

I do have a plot laid out. Twists included. The final climactic confrontation is gonna be great - if I get there, of course. I was going to call the deathknight "Sorrowful Herald" for "short"...

... But "Secret" is better! Thank you, unidentified Haku friend!

Jack said:
So where's page 3 eh?
You're late! Late I say!
And I reply with this...

Jukashi said:
I'm gonna build up a buffer of five or so comics. If it goes very well, maybe I'll make it thrice-weekly rather than bi-weekly; we'll see how quick I manage make new ones. Then I'll see about making a proper site for it, and I'll take them down from here and start posting them there. I'll have to find out about getting/making an auto-updater of some sort, though I don't know how to do that... there is much webcomic-fu left to train in.

Jack said:
I was making fun you dolt!
Were yoiu? Really now?

I doubt you would do that... you seem more like the kind who wouldn't read what was laid before him.   :D   :D

You may recall that not a page earlier I made something of a similar joke about a certain webcomic artist we shall refer to simply as F. I may have been attempting to make a running gag out of this.

I think this is a failing of my sense of humour more than anything else, but what's new about that?

Actually, the "comic buffer" idea is what I'm going to do when I have an actual site.

The lateness of the third comic here is just me being slow. :P

oh noes!!

Juk, you're not suppose to admit that you're in the wrong. You're an artist, you're suppose to be all snobby and stuff and never admit wrong doing.

That last comic made me laugh out loud. The other two made me smile, but that one got an actual laugh. Really nice work, Juk.

You know, J, I'd host this comic for free, so long as you don't mind it being <somethingorother>.patternspider.net.

keychain.of.patternspider.net might be amusing if you decide not to go get a domain-name. ^_^

That'd be great, Flagg, thanks. Of course, first I should probably take a look at the legal side of things (>.<), though Rai seems to do fine. And make a site template or two. And finish the first five comics. But then!

Much appreciated. If ever by chance I get money from this, I'll be sure to give you some.

I believe, in all honesty, Rai asked White Wolf and was given the same spiel as Flagg about tagging it with the white wolf signage and that it's not for profit, etc etc... ^_^ ;

You could always ask WW if they would like to add your comics to their quarterly, because... free comics? Kind of like Order of the Stick and the DnD magazines? ^_-

The comics OotS gives to the DnD magazines are stand-alone joke comics; I think I'd better get a story-based one up on the web before I do something like that. Plus, print doesn't give the same scope for ego-boosting, which is what all artists really want. :wink:

I looked at the Dark Spiral requirements page... Technically, even Rai is breaking it since she has a donation button on there. :roll: You're not allowed to "solicit" money in any way, apparantly. Apart from that, though, there's not any problem with what I plan to do.

Come up with a subdomain name that you'd like, and I'll get it set up.

Subdomain name, subdomain name... hmm.

Well, it doesn't have to be funny- all the best webcomics just have simple, memorable domain names. How about just keychain.patternspider.net?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back