Keychain of Creation

Once you get some content up, I'll also put a link to it in the main menu.

Content... mffff. Despite spending the last two years learning to do it professionally (among other things), I don't like making websites. Perhaps because I spent the last two years learning to do it...

Well, I'll get on it soon enough.

I said it already, but I have to say it again: Great comic!

My favourite is the second one.... "Think of it as free bonus points".

He likes the booze and the hippie long hair. ^_^

And I'm betting it's some killer 'herbs' in that pipe he's smoking. ^_^

Absolutely love the third panel.

'Die flammable kittens!' is hilarious.

'Not again!' nearly made me spew soda all over the keyboard.

Again, nice work, my friend.

Why am I so tempted to go:

"But Puppy Defender Style allows no clothes."

Must hunt and kill all harmers of kitties. Now there's an epic motivation. ;)

Puppy Defender style is a time-honor3ed terresterial style used to stop evil doers who would hurt and harm puppies. Kittens are on their own unless someone knows Kitten Guardian Style.

Ah' date=' someone fears the Naked Martial Arts? But While Naked is such a useful specialty...for so many abilities.[/quote']
Is that specialty similar to the "In Bed" specialty used with fortune cookies?

;)

Potentially. Though it could actually be pretty useful. Martial Arts specialty Nude, Dodge Specialty Nude, Performance specialty Nude, Presence specialty Nude, and maybe an Athletics specialty Nude, and well...all you have to do is strip and you're none too shabby. Though like focussing haevilly on wearing powered armor, it's likely not useful in all situations...after all, you usually aren't going to be allowed to run about naked in all social situations...and it's none too safe if you're in the North without resistance charms.

I think it's advantageous to at least have something on to keep your boys from swinging around.

And forget about parrying. Unless you're using Circumcision Defense Method. Or Castrating Intervention Technique......

Owwww....  owwwww....

Why do I walk into these threads...?

Ow.

Agreed. And if you have your sanity when you join, chances are you'll lose it after spending some time in these hallowed halls.

;)

Dont forget to check his water, and give him a handful of those cute little food-pellets.  We want him to keep his strength up, after all. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back